Rollin 30s Crips in Uppsala, Sweeden

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Anonymous20

Rollin 30s Crips in Uppsala, Sweeden

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 18th, 2004, 11:58 pm

I received this email some time ago.

------------
Hi. My name is Tommi known as T-Roc. I would be very happy if you couls add my homies to your list of dead homeboys..I live in Sweden, and I have three friends from the Rolling 30's. I started a crew here in Uppsala, north of Stockholm. We are about 50 people, and we are very close to eachother. For some of them, we are the only family they got. But I'm sorry to say that 6 of them are gone. Dead from beating and gunshots. Their names are:
* Bambam (Mikael Johansson)
* J-Row (Johan Karlsson)
* Mad-C (Conny Sedvall)
* Kicker (Karl Eklund)
* Six-O (Sven Ericsson)
* Loc-O (Ferdi Mimini)

Thanks man..I'm reading your site almost every day. Peace.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on May 31st, 2004, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Butcher

Re: Sweeden

Unread postby Butcher » February 3rd, 2004, 3:10 am

what a load of BS. There aint no rollin 30´s in Sweden, maybe some jerks who call themselfs that and watch gangsta movies and think thay are cool. But i can assure you that if there was i would have heard about it..

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby AcmeWhiteBread » February 8th, 2004, 5:42 pm

Pardon the term, what we have here is WIGGERS. Lame. Hey, you guys live in the capital of whiteness, any black or hispanic gangster would respect you just a little for being down for your own. But trying to be black? You got nothing coming.....

Tee_bone

Unread postby Tee_bone » February 19th, 2004, 2:56 pm

thats just bullshiit....there are gangs in sweden Like O.G , most as a Prison gang but not like streetgangs....

Unread postby sticky » March 12th, 2004, 4:17 am

haha, BS!! theres some gangs up here like O.G . but it aint much gunfights and ive never heard of some rollin 30s here.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby samgod » April 1st, 2004, 1:53 pm

U can't compare O.G. to a streetgang at all. They ain't even big throughout the prisonsystem. And the guy talking about rollin' 30's in sweden that's far from true. There aren't even a lot of murders in sweden at all.

BGT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby BGT » April 4th, 2004, 9:03 am

30's in sweden? Yeah right! HAAHHAHA

You know wh got the 18 street gang to, and the crips, and the blood, and the latino gang....its true....NOT!

This fool is lying haha, i would kick his ass if i knew who it was, lying about my country :)

BGT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby BGT » April 5th, 2004, 5:51 am

Haha, gunshots in Uppsala? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....This guy is to much haha...

T-Roc

WTF???!!!

Unread postby T-Roc » April 5th, 2004, 5:16 pm

This is fokkin rediculous.. some dude at a community e-mailed me a link to this site.. And this is straight up stupid. I don't know if there is any other Tommi in Sweden who call himself T-Roc, don't think so.. but I'm not the one who e-mailed this shit.. probably some punk playin around.

There are no fuckin streetgangs in Sweden, like people above wrote: O.G's are the only kind of "gang" that I know of.. Come on.. CRIPS in Sweden? Fuck off.. this is funny.

Peace out / T-Roc

PS: I don't recognize any of those names on the list.. gunshots in Uppsala, yeaaah dude. For sure *pppffft*.

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » April 17th, 2004, 12:55 pm

i dont know..

o.g exist anyhow.. that gothenburg gang.. and they got members from mostly stockholm suburbs

slimson

Re: WTF???!!!

Unread postby slimson » May 1st, 2004, 10:43 am

T-Roc wrote:This is fokkin rediculous.. some dude at a community e-mailed me a link to this site.. And this is straight up stupid. I don't know if there is any other Tommi in Sweden who call himself T-Roc, don't think so.. but I'm not the one who e-mailed this stuff.. probably some punk playin around.

There are no fuckin streetgangs in Sweden, like people above wrote: O.G's are the only kind of "gang" that I know of.. Come on.. CRIPS in Sweden? "i will get banned" off.. this is funny.

Peace out / T-Roc

PS: I don't recognize any of those names on the list.. gunshots in Uppsala, yeaaah dude. For sure *pppffft*.
Gangsters and gunshots exist in south central Malmö

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 5th, 2004, 12:00 pm

ehm..

T-roc ..

isnt there any gangs in uppsala?+

read at http://www.unt.se

theres been gang shootings:

8 april: Stenhammars väg i Gottsunda
10 april: Stenhammars väg
11 april: Gottsunda centrum
15 april: Hugo Alfvéns väg — Vårdsätravägen
27 april: Stenhagsvägen i Stenhagen
27 april: Cellovägen i Gottsunda
30 april: Stenhammars väg
5 may: Tartugatan i Ekeby

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby samgod » May 10th, 2004, 8:29 am

So just because there are shootings there must be streetgangs behind them??? Nobody even got hurt! There are no gangs in sweden in the sense of those in the US. Of course there are a groups of criminals who hang out together and commit crimes

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 11th, 2004, 11:14 am

samgod: your right ..

but there are gangs bhind the shootings... http://www.unt.se read

Return to “Europe (Western)”