Boys From The Hood 13

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Whats the history with this gang? And which one came first? There is a BFTH 13 Hind street out in North Hollywood, and there is also a BFTH 13 Los Sick Ones out in Anaheim, there has to be some sort of history as to why these two gangs share the same name, a commentor on the Boys From the Hood streetgangs.com page said the originators of BFTH started it in North Hollywood back in the 80s, and then another commentor says otherwise, and said both gangs aren't related, and another commentor said that the North Hollywood BFTH13 broke away from NS 18st, so whats fact and whats fiction?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2018, 5:16 pm

Yeah man, I've read the same thing but idon't the true answer as to whether they are related, but I would not, because if they were related, someone somewhere would said something, but no one has claim that yet. The ones in in north Hollywood I believe are older but no by much.

Anaheim BOYZ Gang VBR / BFTH Ponderosa Park, Wakefield Neighborhood, 150 strong at the time of the injunction in 2006 and at that time they still were not claiming any affiliation to NOxHO bfth.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Yeah man, I've read the same thing but idon't know the true answer as to whether they are related, but I would think not, because if they were related, someone somewhere would of said something, but no one has claimed that yet. The ones in in north Hollywood I believe are older but not by much.

Anaheim BOYZ Gang VBR / BFTH Ponderosa Park, Wakefield Neighborhood, 150 strong at the time of the injunction in 2006 and at that time they were not claiming any affiliation to NOxHO bfth.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 10th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 10th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Yeah man, I've read the same thing but idon't know the true answer as to whether they are related, but I would think not, because if they were related, someone somewhere would of said something, but no one has claimed that yet. The ones in in north Hollywood I believe are older but not by much.

Anaheim BOYZ Gang VBR / BFTH Ponderosa Park, Wakefield Neighborhood, 150 strong at the time of the injunction in 2006 and at that time they were not claiming any affiliation to NOxHO bfth.
Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that these guys are not related, just two different gangs with the same name, different history.

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 11th, 2018, 12:31 am

shaolinmonche wrote:Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.
Damn, Anaheim PD must not like BFTH13, looks like they also killed Martin "Tripps" Angel Hernandez from Anaheim Boys, they shot him a couple of times and he died at the scene. But it looks like he was armed with a shotgun and tried running, but a cop smoked him on March 6, 2012 at 9:49pm.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.
Damn, Anaheim PD must not like BFTH13, looks like they also killed Martin "Tripps" Angel Hernandez from Anaheim Boys, they shot him a couple of times and he died at the scene. But it looks like he was armed with a shotgun and tried running, but a cop smoked him on March 6, 2012 at 9:49pm.
Yeah the Anaheim PD are super corrupt. It got to a point the Anaheim PD was killing someone like every 2 months. Then the 2012 riots popped off in Anaheim because the police were killing so many people. It was like Marshall Law.

Yeah Boys From The Hood were one of the most active hoods in Anaheim. Then they got hit with the gang injunction. Then they hit Jeffrey St with it, then Folks then East Side Anaheim got hit with it.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 11th, 2018, 12:55 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.
Damn, Anaheim PD must not like BFTH13, looks like they also killed Martin "Tripps" Angel Hernandez from Anaheim Boys, they shot him a couple of times and he died at the scene. But it looks like he was armed with a shotgun and tried running, but a cop smoked him on March 6, 2012 at 9:49pm.
Yeah the Anaheim PD are super corrupt. It got to a point the Anaheim PD was killing someone like every 2 months. Then the 2012 riots popped off in Anaheim because the police were killing so many people. It was like Marshall Law.

Yeah Boys From The Hood were one of the most active hoods in Anaheim. Then they got hit with the gang injunction. Then they hit Jeffrey St with it, then Folks then East Side Anaheim got hit with it.
2012 Anaheim Riots popped off when if I remember correctly the Anaheim PD killed 3 people in a week. It was national news but wasn't really covered because Disneyland was paying a lot of money to keep it out the news. Bad for business. Disney Land is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth, but you have the Anaheim PD who are trigger happy always killing people and getting away with it. The the never charged any of those trigger happy cops.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 372
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by triplethreat » December 11th, 2018, 1:54 pm

Yeah, that year it seemed like there was an APD shooting once or twice every month. I don't know the exact number, but I remember thinking the police shootings in Anaheim were happening way more frequently than normal. Another thing is, people who aren't from Anaheim or the surrounding cities don't realize Disneyland is surrounded by well established gang neighborhoods that have been there for years. Anaheim BFTH, Jeffrey St. and many others are right down the street.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 11th, 2018, 3:36 pm

triplethreat wrote:Yeah, that year it seemed like there was an APD shooting once or twice every month. I don't know the exact number, but I remember thinking the police shootings in Anaheim were happening way more frequently than normal. Another thing is, people who aren't from Anaheim or the surrounding cities don't realize Disneyland is surrounded by well established gang neighborhoods that have been there for years. Anaheim BFTH, Jeffrey St. and many others are right down the street.
After the city of Anaheim gets finished building all those high rise luxury Apartments around Disneyland and the Angel stadium I'm sure they will start gentrifying all the hoods in Anaheim next. They are doing the same in Santa Ana too.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2018, 7:31 pm

I remember seeing in the news about them riots, and yeah man, pd shooting people all the time in anacrime, now that was a real gang in blue.

I was one of those persons who used to think of anaheim as a rich oxc city where nothing happened but man was I wrong, so many hoods and even non-hood gangs in that city, I think only Santa Ana had more gangs.

There was a special docummentary I watched not too long ago on how all these poor neighborhoods around Disneyland where people are sharing a pad between multiple families or renting a room or garage because they can't afford a rent by working at Disneyland.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 11th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I remember seeing in the news about them riots, and yeah man, pd shooting people all the time in anacrime, now that was a real gang in blue.

I was one of those persons who used to think of anaheim as a rich oxc city where nothing happened but man was I wrong, so many hoods and even non-hood gangs in that city, I think only Santa Ana had more gangs.

There was a special docummentary I watched not too long ago on how all these poor neighborhoods around Disneyland where people are sharing a pad between multiple families or renting a room or garage because they can't afford a rent by working at Disneyland.
Disneyland doesn't like to give a lot of workers full-time 40hrs a week because then they would have to give them medical insurance. My homegirl worked at Disneyland for 4 years before they finally started giving her full-time hours and insurance.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2018, 8:47 pm

That's sad ^ ^

I was reading that Barrio Tijuanita was the second anacrime varrio to get an injunction, where they that crazy or did Disney just wanted that area cleaned up?

The 2010 injunction covered from Ball Road to Katella, and from Nutwood Street to the Disney Hotel, so I take it that Jeffrey Street expanded out of it's original tight little hood - Cerritos Ave to Calle de Las Estrellas, and from 9th Street to Walnut Street, around Poinciana Park.

Barrio Tijuanita, since the 1960s - ACJ - Anaheim Calle Jeffrey - JST - Los Rascals.

Jeffrey Street renamed Calle Del Sol, read the Orange County article "A Street Gang with no Street"

The Disney Hotel Barrio

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 11th, 2018, 11:19 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.
Damn, Anaheim PD must not like BFTH13, looks like they also killed Martin "Tripps" Angel Hernandez from Anaheim Boys, they shot him a couple of times and he died at the scene. But it looks like he was armed with a shotgun and tried running, but a cop smoked him on March 6, 2012 at 9:49pm.
Yeah the Anaheim PD are super corrupt. It got to a point the Anaheim PD was killing someone like every 2 months. Then the 2012 riots popped off in Anaheim because the police were killing so many people. It was like Marshall Law.

Yeah Boys From The Hood were one of the most active hoods in Anaheim. Then they got hit with the gang injunction. Then they hit Jeffrey St with it, then Folks then East Side Anaheim got hit with it.
2012 Anaheim Riots popped off when if I remember correctly the Anaheim PD killed 3 people in a week. It was national news but wasn't really covered because Disneyland was paying a lot of money to keep it out the news. Bad for business. Disney Land is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth, but you have the Anaheim PD who are trigger happy always killing people and getting away with it. The the never charged any of those trigger happy cops.
Yup, I remember the Anaheim riots, and holy shit its been 6 years already? I remember it happening like yesterday, if were speaking on the same incident, I believe Anaheim PD killed 1 guy from Eastside Anaheim 13, 1 guy from SouthSide Krooks 13, and another guy, all within a week, there was actual footage that some girl recorded on her phone of the kid from Eastside Anaheim 13 on the floor with his hands cuffed and cooperating with the cops, and then the cop decides to just get his gun and shoots the kid in the back of the head for no reason, i mean shit, the kid was laying on the floor on his stomach, and had his hands behind his back while cuffed, he was not a threat to the cop and still got killed. His mom actually sued the Anaheim Police Department and won a big settlement.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 11th, 2018, 11:40 pm

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.
Damn, Anaheim PD must not like BFTH13, looks like they also killed Martin "Tripps" Angel Hernandez from Anaheim Boys, they shot him a couple of times and he died at the scene. But it looks like he was armed with a shotgun and tried running, but a cop smoked him on March 6, 2012 at 9:49pm.
Yeah the Anaheim PD are super corrupt. It got to a point the Anaheim PD was killing someone like every 2 months. Then the 2012 riots popped off in Anaheim because the police were killing so many people. It was like Marshall Law.

Yeah Boys From The Hood were one of the most active hoods in Anaheim. Then they got hit with the gang injunction. Then they hit Jeffrey St with it, then Folks then East Side Anaheim got hit with it.
2012 Anaheim Riots popped off when if I remember correctly the Anaheim PD killed 3 people in a week. It was national news but wasn't really covered because Disneyland was paying a lot of money to keep it out the news. Bad for business. Disney Land is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth, but you have the Anaheim PD who are trigger happy always killing people and getting away with it. The the never charged any of those trigger happy cops.
Yup, I remember the Anaheim riots, and holy shit its been 6 years already? I remember it happening like yesterday, if were speaking on the same incident, I believe Anaheim PD killed 1 guy from Eastside Anaheim 13, 1 guy from SouthSide Krooks 13, and another guy, all within a week, there was actual footage that some girl recorded on her phone of the kid from Eastside Anaheim 13 on the floor with his hands cuffed and cooperating with the cops, and then the cop decides to just get his gun and shoots the kid in the back of the head for no reason, i mean shit, the kid was laying on the floor on his stomach, and had his hands behind his back while cuffed, he was not a threat to the cop and still got killed. His mom actually sued the Anaheim Police Department and won a big settlement.
That fool from Eastside Anaheim I believe his name was Stomper. His mom ended up winning $250k. The cop who executed him ended up getting promoted in APD. I think he's a detective now.

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 12th, 2018, 12:04 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:Boys was the first hood in Anaheim to get the injunction. I remember the cops used bang on them hard. They kept smoking fools from BFTH.
I knew Laughing Boy from Anaheim Boys. A cop smoked that fool. Popped him in the head.
Damn, Anaheim PD must not like BFTH13, looks like they also killed Martin "Tripps" Angel Hernandez from Anaheim Boys, they shot him a couple of times and he died at the scene. But it looks like he was armed with a shotgun and tried running, but a cop smoked him on March 6, 2012 at 9:49pm.
Yeah the Anaheim PD are super corrupt. It got to a point the Anaheim PD was killing someone like every 2 months. Then the 2012 riots popped off in Anaheim because the police were killing so many people. It was like Marshall Law.

Yeah Boys From The Hood were one of the most active hoods in Anaheim. Then they got hit with the gang injunction. Then they hit Jeffrey St with it, then Folks then East Side Anaheim got hit with it.
2012 Anaheim Riots popped off when if I remember correctly the Anaheim PD killed 3 people in a week. It was national news but wasn't really covered because Disneyland was paying a lot of money to keep it out the news. Bad for business. Disney Land is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth, but you have the Anaheim PD who are trigger happy always killing people and getting away with it. The the never charged any of those trigger happy cops.
Yup, I remember the Anaheim riots, and holy shit its been 6 years already? I remember it happening like yesterday, if were speaking on the same incident, I believe Anaheim PD killed 1 guy from Eastside Anaheim 13, 1 guy from SouthSide Krooks 13, and another guy, all within a week, there was actual footage that some girl recorded on her phone of the kid from Eastside Anaheim 13 on the floor with his hands cuffed and cooperating with the cops, and then the cop decides to just get his gun and shoots the kid in the back of the head for no reason, i mean shit, the kid was laying on the floor on his stomach, and had his hands behind his back while cuffed, he was not a threat to the cop and still got killed. His mom actually sued the Anaheim Police Department and won a big settlement.
That fool from Eastside Anaheim I believe his name was Stomper. His mom ended up winning $250k. The cop who executed him ended up getting promoted in APD. I think he's a detective now.
What a sad world we live in, A cop executes a kid who was not a threat to the cop as he was laying on the ground, handcuffed. The kid is dead, but the cop gets a slap on the wrist and a promotion, and gets to live too see another day. I pray there is justice in the afterlife, if there is one..

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 12th, 2018, 12:10 am

Heres a picture of the Anaheim Boys From The Hood 13 Gang from the 80s
Attachments
17817762_221665334981031_5653101448951496704_n.jpg
17817762_221665334981031_5653101448951496704_n.jpg (79.36 KiB) Viewed 1933 times

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 372
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by triplethreat » December 12th, 2018, 1:56 pm

I believe way back when, the Jeffrey St. neighborhood went more east along Katella. But at some point Disneyland bought up that area and it cut the JST neighborhood in half. Off topic, if you want to see old OC barrio flicks check out the Instagram page oc_memories.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 12th, 2018, 4:56 pm

triplethreat wrote:I believe way back when, the Jeffrey St. neighborhood went more east along Katella. But at some point Disneyland bought up that area and it cut the JST neighborhood in half. Off topic, if you want to see old OC barrio flicks check out the Instagram page oc_memories.
So Disney took half their og neighborhood, maybe that's why they call it the Disney Hotel Barrio.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 12th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
triplethreat wrote:I believe way back when, the Jeffrey St. neighborhood went more east along Katella. But at some point Disneyland bought up that area and it cut the JST neighborhood in half. Off topic, if you want to see old OC barrio flicks check out the Instagram page oc_memories.
So Disney took half their og neighborhood, maybe that's why they call it the Disney Hotel Barrio.
Jeffrey St used to be ghetto and active af. They were mostly Paisas in the 90s
Their main hood was on Jeffrey and Lynn.
They are right behind Disneyland. Disneyland paid the city of Anaheim to tear down their whole Varrio and redevelop it. They even renamed Jeffrey St to Calle del Sol. It's now low income section 8 apartments gated community. They still kick it at some apartments on 9th and Cerritos.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 12th, 2018, 5:44 pm

triplethreat wrote:I believe way back when, the Jeffrey St. neighborhood went more east along Katella. But at some point Disneyland bought up that area and it cut the JST neighborhood in half. Off topic, if you want to see old OC barrio flicks check out the Instagram page oc_memories.
Same thing happened to Anaheim Jungle City.
Their hood on Chevy Chase got redeveloped and they got ran out. Anaheim Jungle City is still around. I'm not sure where they kick it at now.

Part of Anaheim Citron St. Neighborhood got redeveloped too. There's a gate now on Citron St passed La Palma. They kick it on Mayfair st now.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 12th, 2018, 6:28 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
triplethreat wrote:I believe way back when, the Jeffrey St. neighborhood went more east along Katella. But at some point Disneyland bought up that area and it cut the JST neighborhood in half. Off topic, if you want to see old OC barrio flicks check out the Instagram page oc_memories.
Same thing happened to Anaheim Jungle City.
Their hood on Chevy Chase got redeveloped and they got ran out. Anaheim Jungle City is still around. I'm not sure where they kick it at now.

Part of Anaheim Citron St. Neighborhood got redeveloped too. There's a gate now on Citron St passed La Palma. They kick it on Mayfair st now.
Ey so Jungle City is not in that area by the Park Vista apartments complex next to Manzanita Park anymore? West Street by La Palma used to be theirs too, no?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 12th, 2018, 6:44 pm

yoda100 wrote:Heres a picture of the Anaheim Boys From The Hood 13 Gang from the 80s
Nice pix, they put LiL on top of Boys, what name did they have before BFTH?

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 12th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
yoda100 wrote:Heres a picture of the Anaheim Boys From The Hood 13 Gang from the 80s
Nice pix, they put LiL on top of Boys, what name did they have before BFTH?
Apparently back in the early 80s, there were other branches from the original BFTH, there was a Lil Boys From The Hood, Youngsters From The Hood, Ladies From The Hood etc, they decided to just keep it all as one hood, so they stuck with "Boys From The Hood 13". So thats why you'll see old pictures with LBFTH, YFTH, LFTH etc. until they became one whole gang.
Attachments
17662232_276552102756285_6497540135863713792_n.jpg
17662232_276552102756285_6497540135863713792_n.jpg (74.76 KiB) Viewed 1868 times

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 13th, 2018, 7:21 pm

yoda100 wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
yoda100 wrote:Heres a picture of the Anaheim Boys From The Hood 13 Gang from the 80s
Nice pix, they put LiL on top of Boys, what name did they have before BFTH?
Apparently back in the early 80s, there were other branches from the original BFTH, there was a Lil Boys From The Hood, Youngsters From The Hood, Ladies From The Hood etc, they decided to just keep it all as one hood, so they stuck with "Boys From The Hood 13". So thats why you'll see old pictures with LBFTH, YFTH, LFTH etc. until they became one whole gang.
That's a trip, Kool

Youngsters From The Hood would of been more original instead of movie boyz from the hood.

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Boys From The Hood 13

Unread post by yoda100 » December 15th, 2018, 2:54 am

Lonewolf wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
yoda100 wrote:Heres a picture of the Anaheim Boys From The Hood 13 Gang from the 80s
Nice pix, they put LiL on top of Boys, what name did they have before BFTH?
Apparently back in the early 80s, there were other branches from the original BFTH, there was a Lil Boys From The Hood, Youngsters From The Hood, Ladies From The Hood etc, they decided to just keep it all as one hood, so they stuck with "Boys From The Hood 13". So thats why you'll see old pictures with LBFTH, YFTH, LFTH etc. until they became one whole gang.
That's a trip, Kool

Youngsters From The Hood would of been more original instead of movie boyz from the hood.
Yeah it does, but some people choose not to be unique and decide to be followers, Youngsters From The Hood doesnt sound bad at all for a hood name.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”