Gangstalkers are taking over San Diego.

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Gangstalkers are taking over San Diego.

Unread post by WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA » October 19th, 2019, 4:28 pm

Gangstalkers (I think they're hurricane refugees from the South starting from 2005 to present day) are taking over San Diego. They're drugging the city's drinking water supply with sedatives because some of them work for the city's water maintenance. They took over Crunch gym in Plaza Bonita mall and they took over the UFC gym in Mission Valley. They might have taken over all the gyms in San Diego (LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Planet Fitness, Chuze, etc.) And they might have taken over all the fighting gyms in San Diego too (White Dragon, Alliance, etc.) They're also taking over Uber and Lyft as drivers. And they're taking over Doordash, Ubereats, Postmates as drivers and they're drugging people's food and drinks. Sometimes they spit and put snot in people's food and drinks too. There's tens of thousands of them so they might be hurricane refugees from the South starting from 2005. They're taking over jobs and doing alot bad things in the job positions that they hold. They take orders from corrupt FBI. They're trying to take over the mental health facilities (Bay View, API, Mesa Vista, Aurora, Jane Westin, etc.) and hospitals (Paradise Valley, Sharp, Scripps, etc.) in San Diego. Some of the gangstalkers also joined the San Diego police and U.S. Navy (and are stationed in San Diego). Some of them work for Coke, Pepsi, Arrowhead, and other food companies and are drugging the food and drinks with sedatives (possibly GHB, ketamine and Rohypnol). They're putting cameras and audio recording devices around people's homes. Sometimes they break into people's homes when noone is in there and when everyone is sleeping and they drug the food and drinks and replace some of the items in the house. Alot of the gangstalkers might even have ghost guns and 3d printed guns. And they buy bullets over the counter at sporting goods departments. The gangstalkers might even have gun fighting skills from going to the laser tag arenas and paint ball parks in San Diego. Some of them might even be buying bullet proof vests and bullet proof helmets from ebay.

Organized gangstalking consists of corrupt FBI (they call the shots and give orders to gangstalkers) and gangstalkers (who are most likely hurricane refugees from the South [Texas to Florida to Virginia] starting from 2005 (there have been many hurricanes in the South starting from 2005 up until now) till present day.

BTW. I made several posts on how to combat gangstalking on this site: https://www.stopgangstalkingcrimes.com/ ... o-i-m-a-ti

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Gangstalkers are taking over San Diego.

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 20th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Did you get on meth thru them too?

WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA » November 10th, 2019, 4:33 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 9:03 pm
I'm sorry, but that made no sense whatsoever you little stupid ass mother fucker. :)

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » November 11th, 2019, 9:34 pm

WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 4:33 pm
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 9:03 pm
I'm sorry, but that made no sense whatsoever you little stupid ass mother fucker. :)
and I'm a lil stupid ass mother fucker;)

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”