51st Street Locos in Long Beach

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

51st Street Locos in Long Beach

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 28th, 2005, 12:47 pm

Has anyone evre heard of 51st Street Locos in Long Beach. Are they a click from another neighborhood?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » October 5th, 2005, 12:57 am

I've never heard about any 51 st Locos. As far as I know theres some NSLs around 51st. Elaborate on why you ask?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 12th, 2005, 9:02 pm

FUCC them if they are DAMN some NORTH SIDE Chongo's Hey ALONSO can you find out there history and post it cause I know they didn't bang that sh-t till after the 92 RIOTs when the MESSYICAN MAFIA pimped all them sets into one. The only real NORTH SIDE sets were 4CBC,OHC,The BlVds, and the BRICC BOYS.
NORTH SIDE CHONGOS NEVER WAS A SET till after "92". And I give that date later cause I never heard of them till I went back to CALI in 2000 IF the EAST AND WEST WAS STILL WARRING THERE WOULD NEVER BE A NORTH SIDE CHONGO. But them M@M's ARE BIG PIMPING.
As FRANK WHITE says IF A NICKLE BAG OF WEED GETS SOLD IN LA I WHAT HALF PIMPING THERE OWN KIND WHEN THEY'RE LOCCED UP FOR LIFE THEY DAMN SELVES

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”