Blood and Crip shit being to commercialized......

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread postby BG MLOCO » October 5th, 2005, 9:41 am

TO ANSWERW KWALEI'S POST IT WAS ME WHO MADE THE STATEMENT, B AND C WAS NY BEFORE IT WAS IN JERSEY, SUM WESTCOAST OG'S FROM BOTH BLUE AND RED CAME TO NYC ABOUT LATE 1990 AND EARLY 91 AND ESTABLISHED MANY SETS LIKE, INGLEWOOD FAMILY'S, ROLLING 20'S, BLOOD STONE VILLAN, BLACK P STONES. TREE TOP PIRU, AND FOR BLUE, EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS, ROLLING 20'2, 30'S, 60'S, 90'S, 55NHC, PAYBACC, SHOTGUN, 74 HOOVER, 52 HOOVER, 59 HOOVER, GRAPE ST, PLAYBOY GANGSTERS AND PLAYBOY HUSTLERS AND 94 HOOVER WERE THE SETS ESTABLISHED DURING THAT TIME.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: August 10th, 2005, 7:10 pm
Location: Hartford, CT

Unread postby kwalei » October 6th, 2005, 6:12 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ANSWERW KWALEI'S POST IT WAS ME WHO MADE THE STATEMENT, B AND C WAS NY BEFORE IT WAS IN JERSEY, SUM WESTCOAST OG'S FROM BOTH BLUE AND RED CAME TO NYC ABOUT LATE 1990 AND EARLY 91 AND ESTABLISHED MANY SETS LIKE, INGLEWOOD FAMILY'S, ROLLING 20'S, BLOOD STONE VILLAN, BLACK P STONES. TREE TOP PIRU, AND FOR BLUE, EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS, ROLLING 20'2, 30'S, 60'S, 90'S, 55NHC, PAYBACC, SHOTGUN, 74 HOOVER, 52 HOOVER, 59 HOOVER, GRAPE ST, PLAYBOY GANGSTERS AND PLAYBOY HUSTLERS AND 94 HOOVER WERE THE SETS ESTABLISHED DURING THAT TIME.


What about Nine Trey, GKB, SMM and other UBN sets are they fake?

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

May I jump In?

Unread postby MafiaVL5 » October 6th, 2005, 1:15 pm

I read all the post on this subject. There was a few I strongly agree with. Let me start by saying that, yeah of course Blood/Crip shyt started in Cali. I understand that fam. But to say that ni99az in other states is fake fa claimin Blood/Crip is down right foolish. If anything, I would say it's a compliment to Cali that a movement like the Bloods and Crips would influence a whole nation. Check it out fam...What do we define fake as? I define fake as not practicing what you preach and not following the pursuit of actions that would be expressed due to ya beliefs....
What I'm sayin is this....If a brotha in Minnesota claim to be a Blood and say he bang it 24/7, but when shyt hit the fan, and his enemies approach him with drama, and he don't get down fa his, then yeah that brotha is FAKE. Fam, I don't know who this would go out to, but you can't get upset and pissed because it's homies in other parts of the map claimin a gang (Blood or Crip) that was started by ya state. You gotta understand that ni99az that claim Blood/Crip, and People/Folk do so in an undenying fashion of RESPECT for both Chicago and Los Angeles. Sure, the homies that are claimin Blood and Crip in other places probably do it different, but thats just the way it is. Out here in the midwest Bloods are aligned with us People nation members and the Crips are aligned with the Folk nation. Actually it's like that in 75% of the nation, probably with the exception of Cali, becuz I'm not sure if it's evidence of Folk/People alliances out there. I know the Black P Stones was started by a People nation member , T Rodgers, but still not sure about the impact of People / Folk orginazations. However, getting back to what we percieve as FAKE.... Let me ask you this...Should Detroit, Michigan label all record companies, specifically Black record labels fake because arguably we can say that R&B started in Detroit? (Motown Records)

Should Detroiters call every singer, and every singing group fake, because this genre of music (R&B) evolved from the midwest? No, we can't. It'll be ignorant.

Therefore if people in the state of Michigan, specifically Detroit was gonna think that Motown Records would be the only black Record label, then they was gonna be sadly mistaken....

Blood/Crip...People/Folk, is here, wheteher it derived from the Chi, or L.A.
It's all about keepin it real, ...

That don't mean puttin on a mean mug a shootin up everything in site, but just remaining with the street code...

"All is Well"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » October 6th, 2005, 2:19 pm

MafiaVL5 wrote:I would say it's a compliment to Cali that a movement like the Bloods and Crips would influence a whole nation.


NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

You must obviously not live in the hood or something because a real kid from the hood knows that street life isn't something to sensationalize.

Why would you want gangs? Why would you want violence?

Not only should Crips and Bloods have been stopped from migrating, so should have all of them!

Hells Angels, Skninheads, Vice Lords, Latin Kings, ect..

None of them should have grown.

Gangs start out as neighborhood protection, sure, but all of them eventually turn out wrong. It all ends up in bloodshed and murder.

Why would you say that????

Did you even see the F.E.D.S documentary?

You referred to T. Rodgers. T. Rodgers himself CONDONED the spread of the Bloods gang to New York. He said it himself "OG Mack destroyed a lot of lies"

The fat guy that was an original Compton Crip said that gangs were wrong. All these people that have witnessed violence due to gangs all know that, that life is wrong.

MafiaVL5 wrote:However, getting back to what we percieve as FAKE.... Let me ask you this...Should Detroit, Michigan label all record companies, specifically Black record labels fake because arguably we can say that R&B started in Detroit? (Motown Records)

Should Detroiters call every singer, and every singing group fake, because this genre of music (R&B) evolved from the midwest? No, we can't. It'll be ignorant.


I said it before and I'll say it again.

DO NOT COMPARE RAP OR R&B OR ANY TYPE OF MUSIC TO BLOOD AND CRIP MIGRATION!!

Rap never cost the lives of thousands of people over the years.

Rap and R&B are an artistic form of expression.

Gangs kill.

When you watch the 6 o'clock news you don't see 3 people die every night over rap battles.

Don't compare them. EVER!

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread postby MafiaVL5 » October 6th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Man calm down...

"All is well"

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » October 6th, 2005, 6:08 pm

phenomenom wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
phenomenom wrote:naw they have connection through out the u.s so the ones in new york are sum true stuff juz like the ones in the westcoast(even though the gang activity might be higher there) it still dont meen the ones in the eastcoast arent the really part of the bloods jus cus the bloodz started in cali(no offense to the westcoast) doesnt meen the ones in eastcoast arent as blood az them. Its jus like me the mara salvatrucha is a big gang in mexico and it spreaded to maryland where i got jumped in people think i shouldnt b part furst of all because im black and it contains about mostly hispanics and second of all because they think the one down hurr iz fake!


You idiot, LA MARA IS FROM EL SALVADOR, NOT MEXICO!!!!

If you REALLY in MS-13, then you should AT LEAST be able to recognize a whole COUNTRY YOUR OWN GANG IS FROM.

YOU are fake, even though D.C. MS-13 is real.

And NO, the NY UBN has no connection to Cali, I'm IN California, and yes, there are SOME bloods in NY with a real connection, like some R20s, etc., but UBN started independant of Cali bloods, they started as a protection system, like you yourself said, but never even tried to set up a connection to Cali. And most of the NY bloods with a Cali connection were there independant of UBN.

The closest thing UBN has a connection they have is Game being in that "Certified Gangstas" video with Dipset, lol.

yea dickriding faggot how the fuc are u going tell me like u noe stuff peace boi negroooooooooo pleaze u aint actually ova here u dont noe if im lying or not and where im at the mojorety of ms are are black hispanics we didnt really care because dis nigga who's hispanica moved ova here and other immigrants and they were ms so they got sum frum dc to form in maryland and i got jumped probably later on to stay away of nab 301 maryland soulja'z and fareview ganxtaz on dope so go back inside potna because u dont noe stuff of who iam frum ur distance


Look, I don't even know what your talking about here. I am talking about the fact that MS-13 originated from El Salvador, even if they accept mostly anyone in. I know MS accepts most people. What I was talking about is you said that MS was originally a gang in Mexico. It wasn't it started as two groups in El Salvador, La Mara and Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front from the civil war. That's all.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread postby SAINTJAYMES » October 6th, 2005, 7:33 pm

ghost im comparing the two hip hop and bangin in this contex only

1) they are both a culture a way of life hip hop is more than a dude rhymeing his words its a walk a talk a dress code and urban expression for a long time hip hop was a new york thing only you dont think the originators of hip hip dont look at some of the commercialized exploited art form of theres with the same contempt a tru gangsta looks at a manufactured gangsta

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » October 6th, 2005, 8:00 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:ghost im comparing the two hip hop and bangin in this contex only

1) they are both a culture a way of life hip hop is more than a dude rhyming his words its a walk a talk a dress code and urban expression for a long time hip hop was a new york thing only you dont think the originators of hip hip dont look at some of the commercialized exploited art form of theres with the same contempt a tru gangsta looks at a manufactured gangsta


Alright then, good point. But in that context only.

I'm not old enough to know what rap was like when it first started. So of course I don't know what the guys who started it think of it spreading.

My argument is that gangs are a negative thing and rap isn't. That's all.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread postby SAINTJAYMES » October 6th, 2005, 8:27 pm

gangbangin is more that two colors that hate each other more than the sensationalized headlines you read the killin of innocent people and the sinceless black on black murders is what needs addresing

but it dose have its positives it aint all bad

Anonymous20

Re: May I jump In?

Unread postby Anonymous20 » October 6th, 2005, 9:10 pm

[quote="MafiaVL5"]I read all the post on this subject. There was a few I strongly agree with. Let me start by saying that, yeah of course Blood/Crip shyt started in Cali. I understand that fam. But to say that guys in other states is fake fa claimin Blood/Crip is down right foolish. If anything, I would say it's a compliment to Cali that a movement like the Bloods and Crips would influence a whole nation. Check it out fam...What do we define fake as? I define fake as not practicing what you preach and not following the pursuit of actions that would be expressed due to ya beliefs....
What I'm sayin is this....If a brotha in Minnesota claim to be a Blood and say he bang it 24/7, but when shyt hit the fan, and his enemies approach him with drama, and he don't get down fa his, then yeah that brotha is FAKE. Fam, I don't know who this would go out to, but you can't get upset and pissed because it's homies in other parts of the map claimin a gang (Blood or Crip) that was started by ya state. You gotta understand that guys that claim Blood/Crip, and People/Folk do so in an undenying fashion of RESPECT for both Chicago and Los Angeles. Sure, the homies that are claimin Blood and Crip in other places probably do it different, but thats just the way it is. Out here in the midwest Bloods are aligned with us People nation members and the Crips are aligned with the Folk nation. Actually it's like that in 75% of the nation, probably with the exception of Cali, becuz I'm not sure if it's evidence of Folk/People alliances out there. I know the Black P Stones was started by a People nation member , T Rodgers, but still not sure about the impact of People / Folk orginazations. However, getting back to what we percieve as FAKE.... Let me ask you this...Should Detroit, Michigan label all record companies, specifically Black record labels fake because arguably we can say that R&B started in Detroit? (Motown Records)

Should Detroiters call every singer, and every singing group fake, because this genre of music (R&B) evolved from the midwest? No, we can't. It'll be ignorant.

Therefore if people in the state of Michigan, specifically Detroit was gonna think that Motown Records would be the only black Record label, then they was gonna be sadly mistaken....

Blood/Crip...People/Folk, is here, wheteher it derived from the Chi, or L.A.
It's all about keepin it real, ...

That don't mean puttin on a mean mug a shootin up everything in site, but just remaining with the street code...

"All is Well"[/quote]A cuzz I was checcin out what you was talkin bout C loc's and bloods are fake almost everywhere except cali.Crips is fake cuz they started that 8 ball shit with the Gd's and they share everything like we just one or somthin.Bloods shake up and use VL shit they aint got know alliance with them.The Crips and Bloods I know from cali aint even heard of a GD or VL I mean do you feel me.[color=blue][/color][color=blue][/color][quote][/quote]

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread postby Young Deuce » October 7th, 2005, 8:09 am

The only thing that makes you a fake gangsta is lying about yo rep and claimin a hood you aint from. Its Bloods, Crips,and GD's in St. Louis but because we aint from Cali and Chicago we fake? Gangs in other cities are just as much of gangstas as the people from where they gang started from.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » October 7th, 2005, 11:17 am

I think people these days are just so quick to grab a blue or red flag, learn some hand signs and all of a sudden they've been a part of a lifestyle for the past 30 years?

Whatever. Who knows... At the rate things are going, in 50 years there will be Bloods and Crips on Mars.

And those kids will say "I'm a real Blood! I'm a real gangtsa! I'll shoot someone for my colors!! Who is Los Angeles??"

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread postby BlueCadillaC167 » October 7th, 2005, 3:12 pm

lol For some reason I feel what u sayin A Ghost.

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread postby MafiaVL5 » October 7th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Ghost I kind of agree with what you said about homies throwin on blue and red rags, throw up a few hand signs then start thinkin they gangsta...Also, Rolling 60 crip, i also feel where you comin from....The thing is this, with Chicago and Los Angeles being the two biggest influence of inner city gang culture, sooner or later you had to know that the two powers would emerge. I'm quite sure Tookie Williams (co- Crip founder) and Larry Hoover (founder of Gangster Disciple) probably never met and discussed Crip/Folk alliance, and same with chief Malik (co-founder of the People Nation) and any of the head Bloods in L.A....but it definately was bound to happen...I know in Chicago, there is little to no Crip activity, but, there was talk that the GD's showed nothing but love to Snoop Dogg and his Crip homies a while ago ... ..Out here in the mid-west, Crips and GD's are super tight, as with us (Vice Lords), and Blood sets....Yeah it get confusing to some extinct for people living on the West Coast and are unfamiliar with the alliances of People/Bloods and Folk/Crip in much of the nation....I know this fa sho, I dun seen ni99az the claim Crip and Blood out here sho nuff get down fa there's....Like I said be4, if you claim you bang it, but don't get down fa yours, then it's no doubt a ni99a fake...But just like other cities and states, we got our share of fake azz ni99az, and real ni99az....

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread postby MafiaVL5 » October 7th, 2005, 6:31 pm

My bad to the Crip...I meant Rollin 20, not 60.....

Yall at war with the 60's right?....

again, my bad

User avatar
qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: September 14th, 2005, 3:47 pm
Location: southcentral la/atlanta ga

Unread postby qbone » October 9th, 2005, 1:45 am

I must say alot of post that has been post up on the banging topic out state is interesting. this gangbanging is real been real and no where should it be taking lightly. but over all its all black on black killing. We can sit here all day and debate about who,s the realest hood and where it all started.
but how can we slow it down. of course cali has created this monster
that s loved by few ,hated by many but respected by all. but we must understand that we as black folks have been a custom to gangs for long as we called where we from ghetto's and hoods.i got a lot of luv for alot of comrades that at one time we would of killed each other.r have tryed but sense 1992 my life have changed and i am now pushing peace i have been
doing it ever sense and believe me its harder doing that.then it was banging
u can not just go any where and push that in the middle of a war zone
the world aint at peace so how u think hoods can come at peace totally
i say this we all need to respect each other and if we r real about what we speak then we should all make effort to change one life in our hood
remember it take a whole village to raise a child. the only way i see god giving my blessing is to live by example now.i do not gang bang no more
but i know i have to always respect and be there for my homies that i
see trying to make a differance with there life..
cause the devil aint no joke.u keep playing with him and see what happen
i know i was a general in his army until i seen the light of a brighter day
so i tell u like my pops told me. always be your self among the rest .
i respect everybody opinion cause thats all we doing when one expressing
about how ,when.where all this begin..when u try to figure who i am and how i know what i am saying look at the 1995 million man march and i stood there and spoke with gangsters from all over for real.i was the one that spoke that had on the blue LA cap on saying instead of taking lives now we r saving lives.we have been called everything from thug,hoodlum,
menace,and would not make it past 30.at that time i was past 30
it felt good seeing all of us together as one now that was real unity
keep the peace in your heart.cause creating more wars bring pain
we been through enough. if it was not for streetgangs .com we would not
have the opportunity to express what ever.once again peace to all
lets keep pushing for unity thats what we need.to my comrades in the struggle stand tall through it all. to all those who trying to figure who's the baddest go look in the graveyard.and jails where homies lost lives and freedom over this gangsterism.u know the ones u do not write r can not see no more cause the sacrafice everything for the hood.and some will
never see it again...keep yuor heads up from BIG Q BONE

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread postby MafiaVL5 » October 9th, 2005, 10:39 am

Good post qbone...Very well thought of...

You know thats true...With the organization I'm affiliated with, believe it or not, in the beginning it started as a positve organization and was even given funds and grants by the governement but as you may know once guns, drugs, and violence creeped in, things turned negative..similar to how the Crips was formed...

but the thing is this, for starters let me be the first to say i'm human and am far from perfect and have done some stupid things I regret, and may even make more mistakes in the future....but it starts with brothers like you and myself...we need to let the young brothas know that all this killing thats goin on , especially Black on Black ain't nothing but the work of the devil and his right hand man, the blue eyed devil....

but the thing is this, this youngstas know a days don't have the counsiousness to realize that...the world has changed dramatically...i remember at 11 years old, I was interested in knowing what Malcolm X stood for, who was Marcus Garvey, the Black Panther Party, Huey P Newton, the truth of Jesus being Black, as well as just about everyone in the bible Being Black......those were things I asked my father and uncles and brothers and we conversed about....

The average 15 year old to my knowledge ain't thinkin bout that...whats on they mind is weed, sex, trynna be hard, trynna look hard, rims, and Mike Jones knew CD....(I ain't gone lie to ya, I like rims, sex, and a lil weed my self), but what I'm sayin is that these youngstas priorities is garbage.....

I'm being real with you in saying the reason I became a member of the Vice Lords was for one, I was from a Vice Lord hood, second, I was being a follower, and third, I wanted to cater to street fame and build a reputation....I admit, those were foolish decisions, I'm not ashamed that I am a VL becuz I honor this, and we do have positive literature we abide by, but the goal was for me to become a reckless banger....

Thats what most of these young brothas goals are....
We really need to get a hold of these youngstas at an early age...

User avatar
qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: September 14th, 2005, 3:47 pm
Location: southcentral la/atlanta ga

Unread postby qbone » October 9th, 2005, 3:32 pm

say mafia thats some real talk. alot of youngsters as well as adults is looking in the wrong direction.u knw it takes a good follower to be a leader.we all started out following but ended up a leader. keep up the good work and keep posting good thought of encouragement cause this life is commercialize
for real and if it keep up like that we will see alot of our people fall .
i remember when i use to crip walk in the hood at partys and on the block
cause it was our walk.and sometimes u would get shot at by other gangs passing cause u was leting every body know u was a crip. now days its a fad
among most people who would not even dare gang bang.this is real life in l.a with that walk and really alot of people i see doing it aint really c walking
and a real gangster knws they not doing it thats from the days when it was done for the hood.. once again u canot comercialize what people died for
u mite end up mourning and regreting it.peace brother and long live the struggle

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread postby 'X' » October 9th, 2005, 4:06 pm

kverdugazo wrote: back then y'all niggas was jealous and screamin F.... Compton. Now y'all niggas on the Cpt's nuts fuccin faggots




:shock: :shock: :shock:


LOL!!! I was just thinking this when I came across this post....I remember back in the day, bruthas in the East was dissing the bruthas here for sporting khakies, curls etc..etc.. and for bangin. Or they had their little subliminal disses in their raps dissing LA lifestyle, now it's pure comedy to see bruthas in the east sportin khaki suits, chucks, rags and throwing up gang signs...Even in the rap game things have changed...Alot of artist from the east is sounding like some Westcoast artist, and for the real Hip-Hop heads here, ya'll know the east had their own sound, but now even those artist from the east who really represents Hip-Hop can't even get love from NY, because "it aint gangsta enough"....Damn how things have changed... :arrow:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread postby Guage12 » October 9th, 2005, 7:00 pm

X wrote:
kverdugazo wrote: back then y'all niggas was jealous and screamin F.... Compton. Now y'all niggas on the Cpt's nuts fuccin faggots




:shock: :shock: :shock:


LOL!!! I was just thinking this when I came across this post....I remember back in the day, bruthas in the East was dissing the bruthas here for sporting khakies, curls etc..etc.. and for bangin. Or they had their little subliminal disses in their raps dissing LA lifestyle, now it's pure comedy to see bruthas in the east sportin khaki suits, chucks, rags and throwing up gang signs...Even in the rap game things have changed...Alot of artist from the east is sounding like some Westcoast artist, and for the real Hip-Hop heads here, ya'll know the east had their own sound, but now even those artist from the east who really represents Hip-Hop can't even get love from NY, because "it aint gangsta enough"....Damn how things have changed... :arrow:



EXACTLY ^^^^^^ :lol:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread postby BG MLOCO » October 10th, 2005, 9:06 am

TO X LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD ONLY TIM DOG PUNK ASS MADE A DISS, IN EVERY HOOD IN NYC WAS FEELING THE WEST COAST MUSIC, TRUST ME SOME NIGGAZ DIDNT LIKE YALL BUT A HIGH PERCENTAGE DID, I DID AND STILL A FAN OF WESTCOAST MUSIC. DONT LET THE MEDIA OR SOME wack ASS RAPPERS, MAKE A IMAGE THAT AINT TRUE.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread postby 'X' » October 10th, 2005, 10:50 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO X LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD ONLY TIM DOG PUNK ASS MADE A DISS,



:shock:

Come on now...I would ask how old you are are, but thats alright...but I could start a list of diss songs from NY cats if you like? You say only Tim Dog?

Go peep Jeru's "Come Clean"....This is a classic record, but who he dissing?

I'm not trying to do the back and forth, cause ya'll know the east wasn't feeling alot of what LA does...and brutha, I'm not new to this, you can't fool me with the "only Tim dissed LA".. :lol:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread postby Cold Bear » October 10th, 2005, 11:11 am

That's true he did say

'you couldn't come to the jungles of the east poppin that game'

'unplug it on chumps, with the gangsta babble, leave your nines at home and bring your skills to the battle'.


But Tim Dog was one of the only ones to come out directly and say "Fuck Compton". All that other shit is subliminal and really ain't no outright dis.

Straight up even 6 years ago you would hear a lot of grimy ny rappers spit over 'serial killa' and west coast beats.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread postby Cold Bear » October 10th, 2005, 11:13 am

excuse me 'poppin that yang' is what he said

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread postby MafiaVL5 » October 10th, 2005, 11:37 am

On that East/West tip, didn't Dr.Dre once say that a majority of the Chronic album sales was from the N.Y. or the East coast?

I kind of agree with both arguments, that some of the East was on some West coast hatin shyt, and some if not most was feelin them cats....I think in actuality the whole nation feel the West bcuz before the West ,homies really wunt on that shoot'em up tip.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 1:03 pm

MafiaVL5 wrote:Ghost I kind of agree with what you said about homies throwin on blue and red rags, throw up a few hand signs then start thinkin they gangsta...Also, Rolling 60 crip, i also feel where you comin from....The thing is this, with Chicago and Los Angeles being the two biggest influence of inner city gang culture, sooner or later you had to know that the two powers would emerge. I'm quite sure Tookie Williams (co- Crip founder) and Larry Hoover (founder of Gangster Disciple) probably never met and discussed Crip/Folk alliance, and same with chief Malik (co-founder of the People Nation) and any of the head Bloods in L.A....but it definately was bound to happen...I know in Chicago, there is little to no Crip activity, but, there was talk that the GD's showed nothing but love to Snoop Dogg and his Crip homies a while ago ... ..Out here in the mid-west, Crips and GD's are super tight, as with us (Vice Lords), and Blood sets....Yeah it get confusing to some extinct for people living on the West Coast and are unfamiliar with the alliances of People/Bloods and Folk/Crip in much of the nation....I know this fa sho, I dun seen guys the claim Crip and Blood out here sho nuff get down fa there's....Like I said be4, if you claim you bang it, but don't get down fa yours, then it's no doubt a ni99a fake...But just like other cities and states, we got our share of fake azz guys, and real guys....


So when Snoop came to Chicago, he still rolled with those Crips? Or were they groupies? I heard he doesn't roll with bangers outside of his cousins, and the only 20 he still rolls with is Warren G. lol.

Seriously, Snoop is scared of most of his old homies, and the older Rollin' 20's (not the new high school youngster you see today) want to get at Snoop for dissing Goldie Loc and same thing with Insanes and Tray Dee.
And Snoop killed some dude from I think Insane Crips (not sure which gang) and Snoop disses Longeros all the time.

About the Rollin 20s/Rollin 60s, they have absolutely no beef, 60's are in South Central LA, and 20's are in East Long Beach. Just to let you know.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread postby Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 1:16 pm

So when Snoop came to Chicago, he still rolled with those Crips? Or were they groupies? I heard he doesn't roll with bangers outside of his cousins, and the only 20 he still rolls with is Warren G. lol.

Seriously, Snoop is scared of most of his old homies, and the older Rollin' 20's (not the new high school youngster you see today) want to get at Snoop for dissing Goldie Loc and same thing with Insanes and Tray Dee.
And Snoop killed some dude from I think Insane Crips (not sure which gang) and Snoop disses Longeros all the time.

About the Rollin 20s/Rollin 60s, they have absolutely no beef, 60's are in South Central LA, and 20's are in East Long Beach. Just to let you know.[/quote]


LoL! I don't think snoop killed anybody If your talking about that time when snoop was facing murder charges, that was his body guard that shot that nigga not snoop... also why does Kurupt claim 60's when he from Long Beach??? alot of them niggaz wasn't even bangin juts claimin..

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 1:29 pm

Guage12 wrote:LoL! I don't think snoop killed anybody If your talking about that time when snoop was facing murder charges, that was his body guard that shot that nigga not snoop... also why does Kurupt claim 60's when he from Long Beach??? alot of them niggaz wasn't even bangin juts claimin..


TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD:

STOP SAYING KURUPT CLAIMS ROLLIN' 60s.

NOT DISSING PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT, BUT AFTER THIS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
KURUPT MOVED TO HAWTHORNE AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN AND STARTED BANGING 118 GANGSTER CRIPS>

HE EVEN HAS A SONG ABOUT IT, CALLED "REPRESENT THAT G.C."

HE WAS NEVER ROLLIN.

HE IS FROM PHILLY AND MOVED TO HAWTHORNE, HE IS NOT FROM LONG BEACH.

I don't know where people got the idea he is from Long Beach or from 60's, maybe peope assuemd teh LBC because he raps, or for now used to rap, with Snoop. But they alot of people are splitting up with Snoop.

P.S. LOL I don't know why anyone noticed this, but "Snoop" is an old-school diss but Bloods, just like "slob." Snoop Dogg got his name because he used to watch Charlie Brown cartoons and stuff, but it's just a funny coincidence a Crip has a nickname of a diss to Bloods.

It would the like the head of the KKK calling himself "Dumb Nigger", it doesn't make ANY sense, lol.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Guage12 wrote:LoL! I don't think snoop killed anybody If your talking about that time when snoop was facing murder charges, that was his body guard that shot that nigga not snoop... also why does Kurupt claim 60's when he from Long Beach??? alot of them niggaz wasn't even bangin juts claimin..


And ya, I was talking about his murder charges, but even if that was his bodyguard, he will still get the blame for it.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread postby BG MLOCO » October 12th, 2005, 9:37 am

GOOD POST X YEA I DOWNLOADED THE SONGS U WERE TALKING ABOUT JERU THE DAMAJA YEA OK, BUT MY POINT IS THAT IN THE HOODS AND STREETS AND G OVER HERE IN NYC AT THE TIME WAS FEELING THE WEST COAST, SOME EAST COAST RAPPERS DONT REPRESENT EVERYONE IN THE HOOD THEIR FEELINGS ARE THEIR OWN, MC EIHT USED TO STAY IN NYC HE HANGS WITH WU TANG ALOT, FAT JOE HANGS WITH A LOT OF WESTENERS, I LOVE HIP HOP GANGSTER RAP, WHICH YALL STARTED YES I ADMIT IT AND GULLY PRETTY BOY FLAMBOYANT EAST COAST RAP, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT THERE IS HOODS, GANGSTERS EVERYWHERE AND NO PLACE ON EARTH IS BETTER OR WORSE CUZ ITS GHETTOS EVERY WHERE AND THEY BAD JUST AS THE NEXT ONE THATS ALL IT IS TO IT.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread postby 'X' » October 12th, 2005, 10:05 am

BG MLOCO wrote:GOOD POST X YEA I DOWNLOADED THE SONGS U WERE TALKING ABOUT JERU THE DAMAJA YEA OK, BUT MY POINT IS THAT IN THE HOODS AND STREETS AND G OVER HERE IN NYC AT THE TIME WAS FEELING THE WEST COAST, SOME EAST COAST RAPPERS DONT REPRESENT EVERYONE IN THE HOOD THEIR FEELINGS ARE THEIR OWN, MC EIHT USED TO STAY IN NYC HE HANGS WITH WU TANG ALOT, FAT JOE HANGS WITH A LOT OF WESTENERS, I LOVE HIP HOP GANGSTER RAP, WHICH YALL STARTED YES I ADMIT IT AND GULLY PRETTY BOY FLAMBOYANT EAST COAST RAP, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT THERE IS HOODS, GANGSTERS EVERYWHERE AND NO PLACE ON EARTH IS BETTER OR WORSE because ITS GHETTOS EVERY WHERE AND THEY BAD JUST AS THE NEXT ONE THATS ALL IT IS TO IT.



Yeah I feel you on this post, and you right about Eiht and the Wu....
Yeah i know it's 'gangstas' everywhere, my only point is just that it is strange to see ya'll or anyone outside of Cali, bangin the C and B(my opinion)...

Oh and do you know about this other Classic NY joint by Blahzay Blahzay- "Danger(when the east is in the house)" if not check this one out...it's bangin and another subliminal diss :wink:


Man I'm thinking of all these songs and remembering when real Hip-Hop was crackin....

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Unread postby L Grindin » October 12th, 2005, 12:25 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD:

STOP SAYING KURUPT CLAIMS ROLLIN' 60s.

NOT DISSING PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT, BUT AFTER THIS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
KURUPT MOVED TO HAWTHORNE AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN AND STARTED BANGING 118 GANGSTER CRIPS>

HE EVEN HAS A SONG ABOUT IT, CALLED "REPRESENT THAT G.C."

HE WAS NEVER ROLLIN.

HE IS FROM PHILLY AND MOVED TO HAWTHORNE, HE IS NOT FROM LONG BEACH.

I don't know where people got the idea he is from Long Beach or from 60's.


Regardless of whether or not he’s truly from 60’s, he was bangin 60’s on Street Science on 92.3 The Beat when he and Daz got into it with Eazy-E back in the early/mid 90’s.


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests