Saigon on Crips & Bloods in NY

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Saigon on Crips & Bloods in NY

Unread post by 'X' » October 26th, 2005, 8:17 am

Even when I was living Upstate, I was living in the hood. I wasn’t living in no rich neighborhood. I was living in a poor ass fuckin’ hood. There are places in New York that people don’t know about because no rapper ever came out of it. There’s Buffalo. Buffalo is a hood. Rochester is the ghetto. You got ghettos all over—Newburg, even Yonkers. Muthafuckas didn’t even know about Yonkers until DMX came out. My music comes from the hood. It’s gonna stay in the hood. And I’m gonna bring New York back, my word. I’m gonna bring New York back to prominence. I love what them Down South muthafuckas do. It’s cool and all that, but we need to use this music as a weapon, is what it is. We need to teach the babies and the children of the future. My generation grew up @#%$ up and if it gets worse than how we grew up, then I feel sorry for the kids coming up now. The Bloods and the Crips in New York right now are off the hook. It has spread incredibly over the past few years. If you go to Albany Projects, it’s all Bloods. If you go to Brownzler Houses or if you go to Van Dyke, it’s all Bloods and Crips. A lot of these muthafuckas is influencing the kids to do this. For what? What good comes out of gang banging? It’s all negative.

Was it like that before?

No. It wasn’t like that. It’s from California. That’s where this @#%$ started out. It’s some dick riding @#%$. You know where it came from? It came from these music videos. It came from movies. Over here in New York, when I was growing up I didn’t know who the Crips and the Bloods were. I heard about them. The first time we heard about that @#%$ over here was because of the movie "Colors." That movie enlightened New York people to what Bloods and Crips were. We didn’t know about that. Now, it’s wack. We watched these videos and you see muthafuckas wearing all blue. You got other muthafuckas who only wear red. :shock: That’s what making it spread over to here.

If you can spread that negativity, why can’t you spread something positive like that. What if the Black Panthers were out right now and these muthafuckas were rapping . It would have set a positive role. But they don’t let that happen. As soon as people start talking about Malcolm X, they just bury Malcolm X again. You start talking about Huey P. Newton, they will write something bad about him and it’s over.
Right. "Oh, he’s a fraud…yada yada yada," and nobody’s going to take you serious.
No one has time to sit and read Huey P. Newton’s book To Die For the People.

Exactly. Nobody knows about that. Nobody knows about Soledad Brother, George Jackson’s prison letters, or his brother Jonathon Jackson.

Kids nowadays don’t even know who George Jackson was. I’m like, "What the @#%$? How you don’t know about George Jackson and you know about John Gotti?" They’ll tell you who Al Capone was, but if you ask them who was Herman Bell or who was Huey P. Newton? Huey P. Newton did his @#%$ when he was only 21. He was a baby doing all this @#%$. He was a kid.

What gets promoted in the negative towards our neighborhoods.

That’s so @#%$ up! That’s @#%$ up @#%$. And nobody is doing or saying nothing about it. We’re sitting back and acting like we don’t see it because we still got that fear in us. We’re still scared. So everybody’s like, @#%$ it. And everybody taking the money so they’re like, "Yo, I can’t be positive because that don’t sell. So I’m gonna be a negative person ." Like Lloyd Banks. Lloyd Banks ain’t no gangsta. Tony Yayo, he’s a gangsta. Lloyd Banks ain’t gangsta. It’s some funny @#%$. When people say I dis people, I don’t just come back and say "@#%$ this nigga." I be like, come on man, we got to keep it real because this is our Hip Hop. This is our @#%$. Either we’re going to let them muthafuckas take it or we need to take it back and start using it for some good. Because they’re making billions of dollars. They use it to promote every product that they put out from toothpaste, deodorant, to McDonalds, and all these major corporations. If they can use this @#%$ to sell their products, why can’t we use it to fuckin’ clean up our hoods and get fuckin’ crack and drugs out of the ghetto? We can use that @#%$ for that too. We can use it as a weapon. These rappers are powerful. People listen to what they say. I’m gonna mention Malcolm X, I’m gonna mention Huey P. Newton. I don’t care if I got to give my life. I’m gonna @#%$ around and lose my life for what I believe in. I just don’t want to die for nothin’. I don’t want to die and nobody know my whole purpose or why I was here. Like Huey P. Newton. The only people who know about Huey P. Newton are muthafuckas who know and care about our struggle. My mother don’t even know who Huey P. Newton was. All they talk is muthafuckin Black Panthers are some radical Black guys. These muthafuckas stand for something. They cared about the people.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 26th, 2005, 9:06 am

^^^ GOOD POST BUT HONESTLY I CAN TELL U THAT THE MOVIE COLORS OR ANY MUSIC VIDEO DIDNT INFLUENCE GANG BANGING IN NYC, THATS IS A RUMOR AND BEEN SAID FOR YEARS, BUT IT NEVER DID.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 26th, 2005, 9:28 am

Some people say that the movie started Crips and Bloods in STL.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » October 26th, 2005, 11:16 am

Nice ass post it feels good to see someone else mention George Jackson, i've read blood in my eye and soledad brother and they talk about some heavy shit. Also Eldridge Cleaver's Soul on Ice.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » October 26th, 2005, 11:29 am

Here's a verse I wrote a month ago mentioning George Jackson

Im in the streets daily and I keep it g'd up,
my life ain't like yours, you go to church i re-up/
But lately i've been thinkin its time to clean up,
invest time in revolution, since the truth is cleared up/
I fear some wanna do me in but thats alright,
stayin strong like george jackson sentenced one year to life/
Writing like Eldridge Cleaver this is my soul on ice/
A Soledad Brother with Blood in my eye/
I salute Jonathan Jackson for taking over the court,
Even though the prison guards killed him and his boys/
And the judge... it makes me happy to see prosecuters catch slugs/
Thats what them motherfuckers get for riling the races up/
Poverty and rascism institutionalized,
lied to and enslaved id rather be euthanized/
Fed to the fires, I truly desire freedom,
If Pac's the concrete rose then I am one of his seedlings/
Bleeding feelings to paper cause its major in the field,
Only reason i hold steel cause its kill or be killed/
Hey, its better to be caught with it then without it,
caught slippin, cats set trippin, or robbin for powder/
And thats just my own people, you can't forget the cops/
They watch for signs of weakness and then they make they're drop/
Plant stuff on you, if they can't find none,
and pocket your money, if they ass find some/
To hear a pig squeal, ill jerk my dick till i cum,
dreamin i run the streets while im in SHU locked up/
Solitary confinement ain't a bother for me,
cause I don't mind being alone, branded state property/
Can't you motherfuckers see this is new slavery,
stll in the same chain's prison's the white mans baby/
They just switched the plantation to security containment, warden's still a slavemaster, corrections whip ain't changin/
The scars still there...
am i really in hell? i look up in the sky see if the stars still there/
They are but no one cares that im stuck dowin here,
in the hole where the government's truth is revealed/
The rich 1% see us as cattle to be steered,
but i refuse to stand in line so i am cuffed up or killed/
I can't just chill knowin this is my country,
a land of politically correct pussies, liars and flunkies/
Closet rascists, yea they sleep on they sheets now,
but you see it surface when Barbara Bush speaked out/
Id love to have a serrated blade in my possesion, and get behind that old bitch as she talks at news conference sessions/
Clutch the wooden grip and saw side to side, through her wrinly old neck, through her wrinkly old spine/
The poor of New Orleans are comfortable refugees?
Bitch please, I would kill your old ass for free/
Watch your mouth for I stuff G Dub up your ass,
If no one else is gonna do it i will take you to task/
This is for the people thats makin this pass,
Im a straight up gangsta, but revolution's my path/

This is dedicated to George Jackson, Author of Soledad Brother and Blood in my eye, at 18 he was sentenced to 1 year to life for stealing $71 and became a political activist from Soledad Prison. Jonathan Jackson, George's brother took over a court at 17 with pistols a shotgun and rifle while trying to free three black panther political prisoners. He made it outside with them and the Judge and Prosecuter to a van but then prison guards rushed the van and against orders shot everyone up inside killing everyone but the prosecuter and Muchee a prisoner. An active Black Panther George was later assasinated by the prison guards who said he had sneaked in a pistol in a wig, which was later found to be impossible. Read up on him and Eldridge Cleaver, know your history!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Saigon on Crips & Bloods in NY

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 27th, 2005, 2:57 pm

X wrote:Even when I was living Upstate, I was living in the hood. I wasn’t living in no rich neighborhood. I was living in a poor ass fuckin’ hood. There are places in New York that people don’t know about because no rapper ever came out of it. There’s Buffalo. Buffalo is a hood. Rochester is the ghetto. You got ghettos all over—Newburg, even Yonkers. Muthafuckas didn’t even know about Yonkers until DMX came out. My music comes from the hood. It’s gonna stay in the hood. And I’m gonna bring New York back, my word. I’m gonna bring New York back to prominence. I love what them Down South muthafuckas do. It’s cool and all that, but we need to use this music as a weapon, is what it is. We need to teach the babies and the children of the future. My generation grew up @#%$ up and if it gets worse than how we grew up, then I feel sorry for the kids coming up now. The Bloods and the Crips in New York right now are off the hook. It has spread incredibly over the past few years. If you go to Albany Projects, it’s all Bloods. If you go to Brownzler Houses or if you go to Van Dyke, it’s all Bloods and Crips. A lot of these muthafuckas is influencing the kids to do this. For what? What good comes out of gang banging? It’s all negative.

Was it like that before?

No. It wasn’t like that. It’s from California. That’s where this @#%$ started out. It’s some dick riding @#%$. You know where it came from? It came from these music videos. It came from movies. Over here in New York, when I was growing up I didn’t know who the Crips and the Bloods were. I heard about them. The first time we heard about that @#%$ over here was because of the movie "Colors." That movie enlightened New York people to what Bloods and Crips were. We didn’t know about that. Now, it’s wack. We watched these videos and you see muthafuckas wearing all blue. You got other muthafuckas who only wear red. :shock: That’s what making it spread over to here.

If you can spread that negativity, why can’t you spread something positive like that. What if the Black Panthers were out right now and these muthafuckas were rapping . It would have set a positive role. But they don’t let that happen. As soon as people start talking about Malcolm X, they just bury Malcolm X again. You start talking about Huey P. Newton, they will write something bad about him and it’s over.
Right. "Oh, he’s a fraud…yada yada yada," and nobody’s going to take you serious.
No one has time to sit and read Huey P. Newton’s book To Die For the People.

Exactly. Nobody knows about that. Nobody knows about Soledad Brother, George Jackson’s prison letters, or his brother Jonathon Jackson.

Kids nowadays don’t even know who George Jackson was. I’m like, "What the @#%$? How you don’t know about George Jackson and you know about John Gotti?" They’ll tell you who Al Capone was, but if you ask them who was Herman Bell or who was Huey P. Newton? Huey P. Newton did his @#%$ when he was only 21. He was a baby doing all this @#%$. He was a kid.

What gets promoted in the negative towards our neighborhoods.

That’s so @#%$ up! That’s @#%$ up @#%$. And nobody is doing or saying nothing about it. We’re sitting back and acting like we don’t see it because we still got that fear in us. We’re still scared. So everybody’s like, @#%$ it. And everybody taking the money so they’re like, "Yo, I can’t be positive because that don’t sell. So I’m gonna be a negative person ." Like Lloyd Banks. Lloyd Banks ain’t no gangsta. Tony Yayo, he’s a gangsta. Lloyd Banks ain’t gangsta. It’s some funny @#%$. When people say I dis people, I don’t just come back and say "@#%$ this nigga." I be like, come on man, we got to keep it real because this is our Hip Hop. This is our @#%$. Either we’re going to let them muthafuckas take it or we need to take it back and start using it for some good. Because they’re making billions of dollars. They use it to promote every product that they put out from toothpaste, deodorant, to McDonalds, and all these major corporations. If they can use this @#%$ to sell their products, why can’t we use it to fuckin’ clean up our hoods and get fuckin’ crack and drugs out of the ghetto? We can use that @#%$ for that too. We can use it as a weapon. These rappers are powerful. People listen to what they say. I’m gonna mention Malcolm X, I’m gonna mention Huey P. Newton. I don’t care if I got to give my life. I’m gonna @#%$ around and lose my life for what I believe in. I just don’t want to die for nothin’. I don’t want to die and nobody know my whole purpose or why I was here. Like Huey P. Newton. The only people who know about Huey P. Newton are muthafuckas who know and care about our struggle. My mother don’t even know who Huey P. Newton was. All they talk is muthafuckin Black Panthers are some radical Black guys. These muthafuckas stand for something. They cared about the people.
when i tell niccaz new roc n y.o. n the vern be craccin niccaz look at it on some upstate shit lol....let it be told by others..... but to other shit he talkin real shit beside the whole movie thing niccaz who my age 16-26 is basically the second generation bangers out here i banged how my n-hood was bangin n thats that, fucc a colors or somthing some been on it before even seeing that movie but hey niccaz do need to get on some pro blacc shit 4 sho!

-fist up

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 27th, 2005, 3:21 pm

yung_k wrote: hey niccaz do need to get on some pro black shit 4 sho!

-fist up

YES SIR!!!!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 31st, 2005, 2:25 pm

yung_k wrote:
X wrote:thing niccaz who my age 16-26 is basically the second generation bangers out here i banged how my n-hood was bangin n thats that, fucc a colors or somthing some been on it before even seeing that movie but hey niccaz do need to get on some pro black shit 4 sho!

-fist up

so you saying bloods and crips gangs is to be on some pro black stuff if so why do they recruit non black members in ny?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 31st, 2005, 2:39 pm

have u ever been to NY?
one in four niggas was born in anutha country, and thats a factual stat
the hood is mixed
and if u check the history of alotta these spanish niggas they all came from slaves and the owners out in the west indies
same with alotta us

theres no difference between alotta dark skin latinos and black people or brasilians except for the person that owned us

and back to SAIGON - he can talk what he talks but half them niggas in AB that he run with is Bloods, he a real dude tho - i like his music but moreless if this shit is a fad alotta niggas is dying and this fad looks like it might go on for another 15 years

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 1st, 2005, 4:18 pm

VERY TRUE, BUT CHECK THIS OUT
BLACK FLAG
BLACK GLOVE
BLACK LEFT FIST
BLACK LOVE

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 1st, 2005, 6:00 pm

purplecityhello wrote:have u ever been to NY?
the hood is mixed
and if u check the history of alotta these spanish niggas they all came from slaves and the owners out in the west indies
same with alotta us

theres no difference between alotta dark skin latinos and black people or brasilians except for the person that owned us

and back to SAIGON - he can talk what he talks but half them niggas in AB that he run with is Bloods, he a real dude tho - i like his music but moreless if this shit is a fad alotta niggas is dying and this fad looks like it might go on for another 15 years

That nigga Saigon gettin hella clowned on the Westcoast rydaz forum he was in that video" On Bloodz" with some other REAL Bloods from CALI don't get why niggaz that's bangin on the REAL coast....Westcoast... keeps fukin with them fake out of state niggaz like him.....lol shit's comedy though....everthing in the video tight till this nigga start rappin....

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 1st, 2005, 6:24 pm

the hood is mixed
same with alotta us

have u ever been to NY?

YEA!

one in four niggas was born in anutha country,

SO!

and thats a factual stat

MAYBE SO!
the hood is mixed

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MIXED? CULTURALLY OR RACIALLY!

NAW THATS DIFFERENT SPANISH SPEAKING BLACKS FROM SPECIFIC COUNTRIES ARE NOT BLACK OR AFRICAN AMERICAN HERE THEY LATINO!

WEST INDIAN PEOPLES,
JAMAICANS, BAHAMIANS, HAITIANS, T N T'S , BAJANS, DOMINICANS(COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA) ARE LUMPED WITH US THEY ARE NOT LATINO THOUGH IN MANY EAST COAST CITIES THEY PROVIDE THE LABLE WEST INDIAN BUT OVERALL THEY WITH US also continental africans!

same with alotta us

Okay!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2005, 6:38 pm

Guage12 wrote:
the hood is mixed
same with alotta us

That nigga Saigon gettin hella clowned on the Westcoast rydaz forum he was in that video" On Bloodz" with some other REAL Bloods from CALI don't get why niggaz that's bangin on the REAL coast....Westcoast... keeps #%@& with them fake out of state niggaz like him.....lol shit's comedy though....everthing in the video tight till this nigga start rappin....

Yeah nigga I seen that shit. That shit tight than a mufucka! Young hootie, Big Wy and some other damu niggaz puttin it down. but they get that ny nigga flamed up real hoodsta style (west coast style no tims or that punk shit) and I fdon't like that shit, be throwin up ck and shit, fuck that.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 1st, 2005, 7:20 pm

yung_k wrote:when i tell niccaz new roc n y.o. n the vern be craccin niccaz look at it on some upstate shit lol....let it be told by others..... but to other shit he talkin real shit beside the whole movie thing niccaz who my age 16-26 is basically the second generation bangers out here i banged how my n-hood was bangin n thats that, fucc a colors or somthing some been on it before even seeing that movie but hey niccaz do need to get on some pro black shit 4 sho!

-fist up
What about Upstate?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 24th, 2006, 3:07 am

"I’m gonna mention Malcolm X, I’m gonna mention Huey P. Newton. I don’t care if I got to give my life. I’m gonna @#%$ around and lose my life for what I believe in"

^ thats some real stuff

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 24th, 2006, 3:59 am

My pops went to school with Huey P up in oakland, He knew Huey P, talked with Huey P.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 24th, 2006, 5:16 am

BG MLOCO wrote:VERY TRUE, BUT CHECK THIS OUT
BLACK FLAG
BLACK GLOVE
BLACK LEFT FIST
BLACK LOVE
IM WITH YOU BROTHER .....THATS HOW MY DUDES SEE IT , LIKE A LOT OF DOUBLE OG VETERANS FROM CRIPS & DAMUS..THATS WHAT THERE TEACHING " PRO - BLACK GANGSTA " THEY SAY THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL GUIDELINES...FROM BACK IN THE DAYS....TODAY THIS SH-T BECAME POP CULTURE EVERY NICCA FROM THE SUBURBS AND INTERNET WANNABEE AFFILIATED.

GEORGE JACKSON , HUEY P. , BUNCHY CARTER , BOBBY ...WAS VERY INFLUENTIAL ...

A LOT OF CHI-TOWN GANGS WERE PRO - BLACK

NEWYORK DUDES DONT KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY OF THESE SETS OR THE DEEP KNOWLEDGE THAT COMES WITH IT. THEY PUT ANYBODY IN THERE GROUPS : WHITES , CHINESE , SPANISH , ARABS , ETC.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 24th, 2006, 5:18 am

WE HAVE TO HELP OUR PEOPLE AND KIDS FIRST BEFORE WE HELP OTHER RACES MAKE WAY FOR OUR FUTURE AND BLOODLINES....

SAME AS THEY DO FOR THERE OWN. THEY DONT THINK OF US...THEY GOT THERE OWN ORGANIZATIONS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 24th, 2006, 5:22 am

PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT LANDED AND IS IN A LOT OF COUNTRIES. BLACK ARE NOT HARD TO POINT OUT.

MIXED PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE OF WHO THEY WANT TO BE WITH ...THEY ARE MIXED , BUT DO NOT PLAY THE FENCE JUMPIN BACK IN FOURTH WHEN IT SUITS YOU. LIKE HALLE BERRY OR MICHAEL JACKSON....LOL

YOU WILL BE EXPOSED.....LOL

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » November 24th, 2006, 10:30 am

Guage12 wrote:
the hood is mixed
same with alotta us

That nigga Saigon gettin hella clowned on the Westcoast rydaz forum he was in that video" On Bloodz" with some other REAL Bloods from CALI don't get why niggaz that's bangin on the REAL coast....Westcoast... keeps #%@& with them fake out of state niggaz like him.....lol shit's comedy though....everthing in the video tight till this nigga start rappin....
Nah my nigga that was El Dorado Red not Saigon.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 24th, 2006, 11:12 am

WTF Siagon a blood.
i swear i saw a thing on TV with him in it.He said when he got lokced up he was a Crip then they showed a pic with him and his manz with blue flags.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 24th, 2006, 12:06 pm

really though@mistaken identity.....i could of sworn saigon was from chicago & not ny...maybe it was el dorado red

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 24th, 2006, 10:12 pm

homie, saigon aint from chi-town, that is false....saigon is from brooklyn, ny....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 24th, 2006, 11:46 pm

yeah el dorado red , look like some chump nigga.......never put it down or had a fight.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 25th, 2006, 9:05 pm

THANKS FOR THE LOVE EARLIER NICKELS, BUT YALL FORGOT TO MENTION, LARRY DAVIS HE KEPT IT G FOR THE PAST 20 SOMETHING YEARS NOW.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 25th, 2006, 9:06 pm

THANKS FOR THE LOVE EARLIER NICKELS, BUT YALL FORGOT TO MENTION, LARRY DAVIS HE KEPT IT G FOR THE PAST 20 SOMETHING YEARS NOW.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 26th, 2006, 9:46 pm

[quote="BxxMILITIA"]homie, saigon aint from chi-town, that is false....saigon is from brooklyn, ny....[/quote]

why was he speaking on chicago on mixtapes when he 1st dropped then?i never heard him rep bk a day in his life...the saigon im talking about(only 1 of know of) is a short stocky brother with braids...who u referring too?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 26th, 2006, 9:55 pm

saigon from upstate Ny I thought?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 26th, 2006, 10:05 pm

[quote="perongregory"]saigon from upstate Ny I thought?[/quote]

i dont know where homeboy from till i seen this article on this site i thought the niggah was from chicago from the shxt he was saying on his mixtapes i never heard homeboy rep brooklyn a day at all (not that it matters,i dont mess with the niggah anyway but still) i thought he was a mid-west head...i & the "imposter" on the mixtape claiming to be him was wrong

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 27th, 2006, 7:45 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:homie, saigon aint from chi-town, that is false....saigon is from brooklyn, ny....
Nah that's a common mistake, he claims brooklyn but he's really from some spot upstate, I'll ask my homeboy. Peron is right