SOUTH TEXAS TAG & TAGBANGER CREWS...956

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti. Also Discuss tattoo topics here.

SOUTH TEXAS TAG & TAGBANGER CREWS...956

Postby MIROLLO » December 4th, 2003, 10:22 am

HERE IS A LIST OF CREWS FROM THE LOWER RIO GRANDE VALLEY OF SOUTH TEXAS,MCALLEN,PHARR,SAN JUAN,ALAMO,MISSION,EDINBURG ETC.MOST WHERE INFLUENCED OR BROUGHT DOWN BY WRITERS FROM OUTASTATE.FROM PLACES LIKE SOUTHERN CALIFAS OR CHICAGO.SO SOME WILL LOOK FAMILIAR TO SOME OF YOU.I CAN'T REALLY TELL WHICH ARE TAGCREWS OR TAGBANGERS SINCE MOST HAVE AN AGRESSIVE ATTITUDE AN ARE CONNECTED WITH A GANG SOMEHOW ANYWAYS.THEY ARE:ARTIST TAKING OVER~ATO'ARTISTS BEYOND CONTROL~ABC'ANOTHER SMOOTH CRIME~ASC'ANOTHER KLEVER CRIME~AKC'ALAMO TAGGING KREW~ATK'ANOTHER TAGGING CREW~ATC'ALL EN CONTROL~AEK'ART NOT CRIME~ANC'BOMBING AS CRAZY~BAC/BACK'BORN CRAZY KREW~BC/BCK'BUD SMOKAS~BSK(CENTRAL ALAMO)'CRIMINALS4LIFE~C4L'CRIMINAL LIFE~CL'DAMN THOSE KIDS~DTK'DEVIOUS/DICK VERSUS SOCIETY~DVS'DOUBLE VISION CREW~DVC'FUCKIN UP SOCIETY~FUS(NAVARRO PART OF MCALLEN)'HIDALGO COUNTIES FINESTS/HARD CORE FIENDS~HCF(STARTED BY VERSE OF WFL AN COVER,MCALLEN/MISSION)'KILLIN UTHER CREWZ/KIDS USING CANS~KUC(EDINBURG/MCALLEN)'KRAZY ARTISTS~KA'KIDS TAKING CONTROL~KTC'can DOSE KIDS/KILL DOSE KIDS~KDK(GIRLCREW STARTED BY KRAVE ON EBONY AVE.NAVARRO AREA,MCALLEN)'KRAZY MEXICANS~KM(STARTED BY BROKE,ELSA~EDCOUCH.CLIQUED WITH WFL)'KIDS BEYOND CONTROL~KBC'LOVING CONTROL~LC'MCALLENS BIGGEST PROBLEM~MBP'NO CONTROL~NC'NORTH SIDE ARTISTS/NORTE SUR ARTISTAS~NSA'NINE FIVE SIX KREW~NFSK/956K'OUTA CONTROL~OC/OCK(WAS CONFUSED FOR A GANG FOR AWHILE FOR ASSOCIATING WITH LA ZAVALA GANG,ONE OF THE FIRST TAGBANGERS)OVER EVERY KREW~OEK'OUTA CONTROL AGAIN~OCA'PHUC the COPS~PTC/PTCK(PRE~WFL CREW STARTED BY VERSE)'PARTNERS IN CRIME~PIC(THERE MIGHT ALSO BE A GANG WITH THIS NAME,UNLESS IT IS THE SAME BECAUSE THEY TAGBANG?)'PHUC the REST~PDR(STARTED BY VERSE,OG.WFL'ERS)RUNNING/RUN FOR COVER~RFC/RFCK(BROUGHT DOWN BY VERSE AN HIS COUSIN BLANK FROM OXNARD.CALI.KNOWN TO HAVE INFLUENCED THE SOUTH TEXAS/VALLEY GRAFF SCENE INTO COMING UP)'RED EYE KREW~REK'SMOOTH KLEVER CRIME/STONE KOLD CHAOS~SKC'SMOOTH MARKER BANDITS~SMB'STRICTLY KAOS KREW/KINGS~SK/SKK'SKILLED MEXICAN ARTISTS~SMA'SEARCH(SEEK)AND DESTROY/SIEMPRE(SURENYOS)ACIENDO DESMADRE~SAD/SADK(STARTED BY DESOE OF EAST LOS,FROM MARIANNA MARAVILLA)'SOUTH COAST KINGS~SCK(STARTED BY TRUE AN OTHER NFL MEMBERS WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN THE OG.KUC)'THIS KRAZY CREW/THESE(THOSE)KRAZY CHICS~TKC(ORIGINALY A GIRLCREW FORMED BY SINCE,RUSH ETC.LATER SPEED,ICKIE AN OTHERS JOINED)'THE MOB/TRUE MEXICANS/THEM MOBSTAS KREW~TMK(FORMED BY VERSE,LOKE AN OTHERS AROUND 93/94,PRE~WFL CREW)'WICKED FOR/FOE(4)LIFE KREW(CREW/MOB/KILLS/ROCKS ETC.)/WANTED FOR LANDMARKING~WFL/W4L/WFLK/W4LK/W4LC/WFLM/WIVLK/WFLR ETC.(STARTED AROUND 1995,MAYBE 94.BY VERSE AN DESOE WHO HAD A CONNECTION WITH A CREW FROM L.A.WITH THAT SAME NAME)'WANTED CRIMINALS~WC'WRITERS AT RISK~WAR...THIS ARE SOME INITIALS OF CREWS THAT I HAD SEEN HIT UP AROUND.BUT I DON'T KNOW THIER MEANING:CAC'BFS'BIC'BIK'DMT'DWK'HS(MCALLEN/LOPEZVILLE,WERE CLIQUED UP WITH WFL,PENSOE R~I~P)'LPK'MTS'NHD'OTD`K4M'SLC.IF ANYONE HAS A COMMENT ABOTU THIS FEEL FREE TO ASK.I'M OUT PEACE.ORALE...
YA ESTUFAS...ALRATOS!
MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Return to Graffiti & Tattoos