Clanton 14th Street – 4th Hood (Westside)
Approximately in 1975 Clanton started a fifth neighborhood in the North Hollywood area of Los Angeles just west of Burbank. Clanton was one of the first non-Valley neighborhoods to start a neighborhood in the Valley and two brothers from the 2nd Hood, Ernie “Big Cuate” and Ricky were the founders of the North Hollywood varrio.
Some of the early members of the 4th hood included Mosco, Droopy, Chuco, Lil Man, Boxer, Gordo Comis and Gato.
The clicks in North Hollywood hood include Tiny Locos (TLS), Tiara Street Locos (TSL) and Crazy Alley Gangsters.
Other Clanton neighborhoods in Los Angeles
– Eastside Clanton 14th Street: in the area from 14th Place and Central south to Santa Barbara Avenue (Martin Luther King Jr Blvd)
– Clanton 14th Street 1st Hood: in the Pico-Union Westlake area of Central Los Angeles
– Clanton 14th Street 2nd Hood: in the Mid City section of Los Angeles along Western Ave between Pico & 3rd Street.
– Clanton 14th Street 3rd Hood: in Hollywood around Normandie & Melrose
Westside Clanton 4th Hood Deceased Members
- Lil Boy
- Lil Droopy ( – 2006)
- Vito “Lil Loco”
- Risky ( – 2010)
- Evette “La Silent” Garcia
- Lil Wicked