AS IS Magazine, Issue #1
- Dame Dash, ultimate Hustler
- Suicide, Kill or be Killed, Black men suicide watch
- Cover Story: Freeway Rick Ross hustles no more; Los Angeles former drug king pin speaks on his involvement with drug sales, the American Government and how his drug money funded the Oliver North/Iran Contra Affair (also read Freeway Rick cover article in Allhood Magazine Issue #3).
- Buffy the Body, former stripper turned video dancer speaks about the success of dark skinned women in the entertainment industry.
- New York’s Kay Slay
- The truth about the drug “X” or extasy, medicaly known as Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Flavor Flav discusses his lifestyle, his prior drug problems, and his definition of life.
- Domestic violence is the fastest growing charge in America. Read the statistics and find out why our jails are being filled with so called “abusive men”.
Publisher: As Is