To VIP Members and Moderators

Please read this first before continuing!!! Read this before asking for access to the VIP sections
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

To VIP Members and Moderators

Unread post by alexalonso » February 9th, 2005, 3:54 am

I have been releuctant to allow just anyone into the VIP sections. There are currently 300 VIP out of the 4,100 registered users. If a VIP member wants to nominate someone to be VIP, or a moderator feels that someone should be given access, or if and members feel that I allowed someone in that should not be in, please let me know.

I believe that the quality of the posts in the restricted areas has increased since I restrict members that lower the quality. So keep me posted on the PM.
Last edited by alexalonso on March 18th, 2005, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: To VIP Members and Moderators

Unread post by alexalonso » March 18th, 2005, 7:05 am

if you been on the board for over 3 months, have severl posts, and no VIP access, I will be giving 10 people entry to VIP as long as you are an active poster, come with respect and peace, and have posted more that 50 posts. Just PM me if you fit the criterea and want in.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 11th, 2005, 5:44 pm

I just deleted several accounts from the VIP list because they either stop posting, have a low amount of posts, and just come on to look. The VIP is for people who want to contribute and read what others have contributed to. Right now there are 5344 of registered users and only a small fraction, from 300-500 will be given VIP access, btuif you were one of the accounts that were deleted, now you know why.

If you want to be included in the VIP section, you much have a minimun of 50 posts, and you must have something to contribute to the board. Also be sure to read the rules, and complete your profile. DO NOT PM the admin with a question that is already discussed in the rules. Go through the anouncements. If you PM a stupid question it will be ignored.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: To VIP Members and Moderators

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2012, 1:11 pm

There are now over 46,000 registered users and that is after deleting thousands of spam accounts during the last several years. If you already have full access to the forum and want someone else to have access to the board, feel free to send me their name by shooting me an email.

Just make sure that they read this post viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48613 after you email me.