Paicific Islander Gangs in Asian Forum..

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Paicific Islander Gangs in Asian Forum..

Unread post by juniorx » March 5th, 2004, 6:29 pm

why do the Pacific Islander Races, such as Tongans and Samoans get put under Asians Forum.. they WAAAY off Asian..

NikexCortez

Re: Paicific Islander Gangs in Asian Forum..

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 5th, 2004, 6:31 pm

they considerd Asian.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 12:15 am

how ?.. all of them damn sure dont look Chinese or Japanese.. thats for sure..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 6th, 2004, 12:52 am

go take a history lesson.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 6th, 2004, 12:58 am

lol

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » March 6th, 2004, 1:19 am

im asian! :)

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 4:31 am

Tongans And Samoans damn sure dont look like they decendants of Chinese or Japanese folks..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 6th, 2004, 11:29 am

LOL JUNIOR TO YOU THEY MAY NOT LOOK LIKE BUT ACTUALY THEY ARE .... SO DOES NATIVE AMERICANS ....AND I GREW UP WITH SAMOANS AND THEY DO LOOK LIKE SOUTH EAST ASIAN PEOPLE ...BIGGER FATTER , TAKE A BIG FAT LIGHT SKIN BROTHER AND MIX HIM WITH AN INDONESIAN THAN I BET HIS SON WILL LOOK LIKE HES FROM BOO YA TRIBE

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 4:41 pm

then ur American Poly's is Different Fools.. im Tongan and no Poly out here looks asian.. not same skin color at all.. much darker than any asian..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 6th, 2004, 4:56 pm

Tongans, Samoans and other Polynesians arent classified as Asians, they're classified as Pacific Islanders. Sometrimes Asians and Pac. Islanders are put in one big category called Asian Pacific. It's pretty stupid. It would be like putting East Idians and whites together based on certain racial similarities.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 6th, 2004, 5:27 pm

PACIFIC ISLANDERS ARE CONSIDERD ASIAN!! MA FREAKERS!! WUT U ASHAMED OF BEING ASIAN!! THEN DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT!!

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Damn Straight.. i aint no Asian.. period !

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » March 8th, 2004, 8:52 am

Yall act like it aint no Samoans with chinky eyes and stuff. Hell some Black folks got chinky eyes. I would say the Samoans resemble Asians more than Black people for damn sure. And whats up with all these Filipinos ashamed of representing Asian?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 8th, 2004, 9:39 am

Who are you referring to, as you say all filipinos? Pinoys got a lot of mixed blood, a lot of chinese, a lot of spanish, whatever, depending on where you come from...North or South of the Islands? You wanna get racial, speak on it...filipinos from WWII don't like Japs so I understand why they wouldn't want to be considered asian by anyone from the States. Filipinos from Hawaii try to claim hawaiian, but they got their own problems. The identity of a filipino-american is lost when here in the states. But there are a few pinoy prider's out there who know what time it is. The basic filipino is of Malaysian descent. Throughout history and colonization, the bloodline has become mixed.

It's up to the individual to go through life and determine what he/she is. If you got beef with what a Samoan considers himself to be, take it up with him personally and you'll come to an answer...LOL. Ain't no professors here, you be what you wanna be here...LOL.

And be specific, which filipinos don't represent asian? Here in the states or on the islands?

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 8th, 2004, 1:25 pm

JuniorX wrote:Tongans And Samoans damn sure dont look like they decendants of Chinese or Japanese folks..
[high]
yeah but arabs and indians don't look like em either, but they're technically asians too.[/high]

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 8th, 2004, 1:44 pm

mexicans don't look chinese or japanese either, but they are decendants of chinese people. The environment and mixing does a lot to change the way a people look, it doesn't erase where they originated.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 8th, 2004, 5:03 pm

panik, panik, panik, where do you get your info? WE ARE NOT DESCENDANTS OF CHINESE!!!NO DISRESPECT TO MY "ASIAN" BROTHERS OUT THERE BUT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT..HOMIE I WILL ADMIT THAT I DO NOT KNOW "MEXICAN HISTORY" THAT WELL BUT I HAVE A GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RAZA AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THIS. WHICH BOOK OR CLIPPING OR WHERE DID YOU GET THIS? I AM NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT, I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM. SEND ME SOME "CONCRETE" INFO

P.S I ASKED MY HISTORY TEACHER WHO IS VERY WELL EDUCATED(B.A/M.A/PH.D) AND SHE SAID THIS IS THE FIRST SHE'S HEARD OF THIS TOO...

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 8th, 2004, 5:47 pm

PANIK IS GOING BEYOND RAZA HISTORY GENIUS..HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE ASIANS(SIBERIANS) THAT CROSSED OVER TO AMERICA THROUGH ALASKA WHEN SH/T WAS CONNECTED AND POPULATED THE AMERICAS....THEN THE SPANISH CAME WAY LATER WITH NO BITC*ES, SO THEY JACKED THE INDIANS AKA NATIVE AMERICANS AKA DESENDENTS OF THE SIBERIANS, FOR THERE BIT*CHES, AND MADE LIL MESTIZOS.....

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 8th, 2004, 7:33 pm

well the inuit are NOT asian "genius"..they are Indian a.k.a Native American..lol...I am assuming panik is talking about the Aleutian Islands. Those peeps out there are NOT asian.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 8th, 2004, 7:43 pm

native americans are descendants of people from the Asian continent...practically everyone in North America is...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 8th, 2004, 11:04 pm

well the way yall act the forum should be in skin colours, Yellow, White and Black.. then we wont have to have Histiry lessons .. and i dont give a shit who here says Pac. Islanders r asian.. they r not.. ok

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 9th, 2004, 8:25 am

All "native" americans came from China and Mongolia between 15,000 and 10,000 years ago. This is a long known fact Samdoobie.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 9th, 2004, 6:43 pm

yeh ok nuff of the history lessons.. my original point is Tongans shouldnt be considered asian.. nor should alot of Poly countries..

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » March 10th, 2004, 9:29 am

What do you want to be considered as then?

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » March 10th, 2004, 9:31 am

It sounds like you dont like Asians very much.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 10th, 2004, 9:59 am

Hater,
He's just stating his choice and preference to not be considered clumped under the Asian category, which is fine. He's not saying anything about being proud or not proud of being Asian, he is a pacific islander/polynesian. Let me ask you this, what is Asian to you? To me, it's Chinese, Japanese, Korean. Southeast Asians are Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotion, Mein, Thai, Indonesian, etc. Filipinos are filipinos. But when you fill out surveys or other government papers, what do you fill out? It's a big difference when a person classifies themselves, versus what some jackass behind a desk figures you out to be and fills in your bubble for you. Especially with surveys or research info or census, a lot of the tallying is used for racial purposes. A lot of it is used to figure out formulas for welfare and other social services. If pacific islanders don't have numbers in a certain area, then no dept of pacific islanders mental health budget will be available to them in their area. Asian is just a big category and serves the chinese, japanese, and koreans very well. But to the others that are "asian" that come here, there is no representation within the "Asian" label for them. Hence, they stay within their communities versus getting local help.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2004, 10:21 am

Originally, asian meant from the asian continent. chinese, japanese, southeast asian were called orientals by westerners. This was offensive so the "asians" took to calling themselves asians instead of oriental. But asian really originally meant anyone from that area, including india, middle east, and all the surrounding islands.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 10th, 2004, 10:27 am

Yeah, that's what trips me out. First it was Orientals for all the slant-eyed people, now Asians because some high class ornamentals don't want to be called ohleeyentals. But there has to be distinctions more so, everybody is different and care for only themselves...on the outside. On the inside, we all "asians" or "others"...LOL. And I don't understand how they consider indians as eastern asians...LOL. Man, how the white man tries to categorize you into his system...LOL.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 10th, 2004, 4:12 pm

Good point Dusty,

The "Asian/Asian-Pacific" category is just made by the government. It's to broad, emcompasing four distinct races - orientals/east Asians, Malay, Idians/Pakastanis and Pacific Islanders.

Then whites get offended if you tell them they're related to Arabs (which they are).

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2004, 4:25 pm

I don't know about being offended. Actually, Indians (from India) are related, because the Aryans conquered them a long time ago and got into their gene pool. Realistically, there are onnly 2 recognized RACES of human beings. They are Negriod (black) Mongoloid (oriental) and Caucazoid (white) every other "race" like arab, hispanic, pacific islander, etc are just a combination of 2 or more of these 3. I think arabs are actually part of all 3. mexicans would be part caucazoid and part mongoloid. So I don't know about being "related" to arabs, any more than a mexican would be "related" to whites. Other than blacks, whites, and "orientals", everything elsee is just a mix. And even these "original" races are bound to have some other dna in them even if hardly traceable, because at one time or another, almost every culture has been conquered raped and pillaged by another race.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2004, 4:27 pm

sorry, I meant 3 races at the beginning of my post, not 2.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 10th, 2004, 5:56 pm

hater-mayne wrote:What do you want to be considered as then?
I want to be Considered Pacific Islander not Asian got no hate for asians at all.. Just dont like how we gotta fit under Asian Categories just becoz our Population isnt big enuff to recogzied so we just get slotted under Asian, thats all im Saying.. once again.. no hate to Asians..