Ap... Armenian Pride

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Ap... Armenian Pride

Unread post by bayarearep » June 15th, 2004, 12:14 pm

i remember some cats coming up to the bay area, claiming Armenian Pride and they dressed like cholo's, with lots of blue...

whats up with these cats?
are they serious?
who do they bang with/against?

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Ap... Armenian Pride

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » June 16th, 2004, 8:32 pm

AP from LA i think.. from what i hear they aint active no more.. but yea they was active back in the early 90s.. some Armenians trynna roll like mafiosos and shiet

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » June 17th, 2004, 6:39 pm

yeah. they from LA, glendale to be more exact. but im not sure if they are from glendale or not, theres lots of armos there.

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 18th, 2004, 7:01 am

It's AP , Armenian Power

From late late 80's to 1996 they were banging real farkn hard....... normandie was like the ghetto drive by's to beating up's to killings and so on......... ap's play ground.

then one of the leader's fled to armenia not many wanted to bang coz the younger generation were gettin the o.g's killed

4 o.g's died coz of the young 1s

but the O.G'z of ap still fukn bang , i mean they in it for the $..... and get plenty flowing........

Oh and back in the days wif older o.g's mexican mafia called a peace treaty with big heads of AP coz to much drive by's happening by armenians to latino gangs..

and AP really did put down farkn MS... didn't care about ms always rivaries.....

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 18th, 2004, 7:20 am

Oh i might add..

Back in the early 90's

AP and WF... white fence , were kinda getting along they had respect for one another most of em.,.. then things changed..

But AP'S NUMBER 1 ARCH enemy Is MS.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 18th, 2004, 12:00 pm

AP wrote:
Oh and back in the days wif older o.g's mexican mafia called a peace treaty with big heads of AP coz to much drive by's happening by armenians to latino gangs..

BS

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 19th, 2004, 1:20 am

You reakon it's BS......

LLOLLLL.... u wouldnt know half the thigns AP did to MS and every other gang that got in there way.....

money plays a big role , specially when the heads of AP 2 of em were working with russian mafia

idiot.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 22nd, 2004, 3:21 pm

AP wrote:You reakon it's BS......

LLOLLLL.... u wouldnt know half the thigns AP did to MS and every other gang that got in there way.....

money plays a big role , specially when the heads of AP 2 of em were working with russian mafia

idiot.
Idiot. LOL Let me just say this, I was around Hollywood when you vatos where still wearing tight jogging suits and turtlenecks in the summertimeLOL. So you can save your AP mafia fairytales for your little homies, talking about the EME making a peace treaty with AP because AP was shooting to many latinos LOL So the EME was begging you to stop and made a peace treaty with you APs ??? LOL Dont make me list all the vatos from AP who took bullets foolio. Take your daydreams to someone who gives a fucck

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 22nd, 2004, 3:38 pm

GIBBY wrote:

idiot.
Idiot. LOL Let me just say this, I was around Hollywood when you vatos where still wearing tight jogging suits and turtlenecks in the summertimeLOL. So you can save your AP mafia fairytales for your little homies, talking about the EME making a peace treaty with AP because AP was shooting to many latinos LOL So the EME was begging you to stop and made a peace treaty with you APs ??? LOL Dont make me list all the vatos from AP who took bullets foolio. Take your daydreams to someone who gives a fucck
LOLOLOL

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 22nd, 2004, 5:27 pm

GIBBY wrote:

idiot.
lol you know what im sayin i think its bull that the eme gona make a peac treaty kuz toomany mexicans was dyin man the could just say greenlight!
and its over

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 22nd, 2004, 6:01 pm

TO CLEAR THINGS UP A BIT, LA EME ENFORCED A "NO DRIVE-BY" RULE ON ALL MEXICAN GANGS IN L.A. AND THEY ALSO INCLUDED AP IN THAT PACT. I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY. PEACE!!!

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 22nd, 2004, 8:20 pm

Speaking of Armenian Power, I've seen an old schooler AP cat that had 5 dots tattooed on his hand, much like the "mi vida loca/13" tats that Hispanics g's have. What does the 5 dots represent?

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 23rd, 2004, 5:51 am

GIBBY... ur nothing man........ just all talk... WOW... ap members took bullets.... rest in peace to the ones that did...... you know when they took a bullet..... they emptied the whole clip on the cats that killed a ap member

and belive me ... try talking to a Real O.G from AP.. see how long u last... till your on ur knees.

Trickeation Station.. ur right.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 23rd, 2004, 9:41 am

AP wrote:GIBBY... ur nothing man........ just all talk... WOW... ap members took bullets.... rest in peace to the ones that did...... you know when they took a bullet..... they emptied the whole clip on the cats that killed a ap member

and belive me ... try talking to a Real O.G from AP.. see how long u last... till your on ur knees.

Trickeation Station.. ur right.
Look at this foolio backpettling. So Im nothing??? Try talking to an OG from AP LOL I was schooling OGs from AP back in 89 foolio. Where do you think your homeboys learned the games on the streets of East Hollywood??? It was me and my Armenian homies from WSWFLS like Lil Boy, Boxer, Stalker etc that schooled AP, protected AP, and allowed AP to be foolio. If it wasnt for the OG Armenians from The Fence you vatos woulda never been bottom line. I backed up APs so many times with MS its not funny. As a matter of fact WF started beefing with MS because they backed up AP and it was only becuase of Boxer, Lil Boy and the other Armenians from WF. MS never wanted anything with WF but they got it becuase they wouldnt let up with AP. So dont try and come up in here with your bullshitt foolio because you have no idea who your dealing with. I respected and knew the OGs from AP like Boxer, Silent, Crow, Lefty etc Those vatos had heart and would be ashamed of you for trying to throw you own spin on what went down...."Oh and back in the days wif older o.g's mexican mafia called a peace treaty with big heads of AP coz to much drive by's happening by armenians to latino gangs.. " THATS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLSHITT EVER WRITTEN ON THIS SITE. Your a lame and a wannabee. If you were around back in the late 80s you would know what up, but obviously you aint. And if you were maybe I taight you how to cook booya and crease up your khakis LOL

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 23rd, 2004, 9:52 am

Trickeration Station wrote:TO CLEAR THINGS UP A BIT, LA EME ENFORCED A "NO DRIVE-BY" RULE ON ALL MEXICAN GANGS IN L.A. AND THEY ALSO INCLUDED AP IN THAT PACT. I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY. PEACE!!!
I think we all know what happened in the 90s. But that is not what this foolio wrote ....."Oh and back in the days wif older o.g's mexican mafia called a peace treaty with big heads of AP coz to much drive by's happening by armenians to latino gangs.. " He tried to make it seem like MM called a peace treaty sppecifically with AP becuase they weresmoking alot of Chicanos and MM wanted peace with them to save lives LOL. THATS BULLSHITT

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 23rd, 2004, 5:27 pm

Look here AP. if AP put in so much work on MS, why is MS still around ?? and you all try to copy them, i swear when i use to go through hollywood i hard time telling u apart. until i got close and a nasty smell hit me! then i knew it was u guys! LOL

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 23rd, 2004, 8:28 pm

Dumm question, who started out 1st in "Califas" Mexicans ? Armenians ? or Salvadorans ? THE ANSWER TO THIS IS THE ONE WHO TAUGHT THE OTHERS THE STREET SCENE!

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 24th, 2004, 2:20 am

Ok GIBBY

if WF... was with AP and u knew all these O.G'S from AP.........why the fk was silent shot by WF.

Man u got the whole story twisted

oh by the way......... boxer is my far cousin.. dont be bringing his name up in here ok.

u didn't school no AP member

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 24th, 2004, 10:19 am

AP wrote:Ok GIBBY

if WF... was with AP and u knew all these O.G'S from AP.........why the fk was silent shot by WF.

Man u got the whole story twisted

oh by the way......... boxer is my far cousin.. dont be bringing his name up in here ok.

u didn't school no AP member
Silent was shot by WF because of the war that broke out. If you from AP you should know all about it. AP got a little to big for thier breeches. They got big headed, atleast the youngsters did. The OGs from AP were very humble imigrants. They were cool. They were tied off getting punked, so they looked to WF for direction. They got love from WF because Lil Boy, Boxer, Speedy and a couple others from wsWF are Armenians. So because of the good record of thos homies vatos from WF showed AP love. AP was nothing back in 88/89 . They were just getting started. I personally along with a couple others showed vatos from AP what was up in the streets of East Hollywood. We backed up AP against MS. MS didnt want anything with WF but because theykept on after AP, WF got into it and started beefing with MS. If Boxer from AP is your cousin you should know all these things. Im not going to go into specifics on this public forum about what happend because some things are better unsaid. So go and ask your cousin if what Im saying is true. If hes the honerable person I knew from before than he'll tell you. This is my last post on this subject so dont bother replying. You been making post on here for a while and I never dissed AP or brought up what happened until you posted that bullshitt in this thread. If someone post up some bullshitt Im gonna call them on it. Simple as that.

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 24th, 2004, 3:12 pm

Yeah i know why silent was shot coz of the youngsters were causing trouble with wf and many other things the O.G ap's died for the youngsters coz the youngsters never backed up what they talked.

and yeah boxer vahagen is my cousin dad's side... i see him whenever im in armenia

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 24th, 2004, 9:21 pm

Loc - I see alot these young Armenian cats claimin the AP, thinking they hard and shit, but they just some fake jaw jax man. When are they gonna realize that they is bustaz and that they actin hard cos they mommy and daddy got them a new Benz. Look what happened with the situation in Van Nuys when the Hispanics put a "Green Light" on all the Armenians.
And I know alotta ture gangbanged the fucc out AP members from the oldie Hollywood High cats to the niggas who moved out in the Vallies and I know for a fact they they busted on all these lil young ass Armos with briccs to the head. I used to do alotta biznass with this cat named "Yogi" over in the slumps of Pasadena - but like they kilt him like 2 years ago I guess. As far as I know, young brothers and/or cousins of the OGs really brought tension to the AP gang as a whole - even situations with the whole female thang.

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 24th, 2004, 10:17 pm

The younger ap's now are hard ass wannabe's alot of the o.g's dont like em either that;s why they stoped banging and many other reasons

and yogi was a crazi cnut.