jungles vs east coast crip who will win

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
in-my-closet

jungles vs east coast crip who will win

Unread post by in-my-closet » December 17th, 2003, 5:17 pm

to be real i no that the jungles is gangsta and all but i think that the east coast crips will win coast they deep and then the j'z is gangsta as hell so shit f it i really thinkl that the east coast crips a win if they did have a war

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: jungles vs east coast crip who will win

Unread post by Y.G. » December 18th, 2003, 1:51 am

I BELIEVE THE JUNGLES BECAUSE JUNGLES IS GANGSTA AND THEIR ARE SOME EAST COAST HOODS THAT ARE HARD BUT OVER ALL THEY ARE JUST LIKE THE HARLEM 30'S, JUST DEEP.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 18th, 2003, 8:37 am

no one will win, there would be so many deaths the feds would eventually get involved. just like the Hells Angels back in the late 80's there were so many Homicides that the FBI, cops and DEA, were all involved to bring it to an end.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » December 18th, 2003, 9:49 am

in-my-closet wrote:to be real i no that the jungles is gangsta and all but i think that the east coast crips will win coast they deep and then the j'z is gangsta as hell so @$%* f it i really thinkl that the east coast crips a win if they did have a war
everytime i see you post my pity for your ignorance grows and grows...first off...you know NOTHING about who is or isnt "gangsta"...you continue to post these bogus lil topics in what seems like futile attempts to give yourself some sort of street presence....
leave the fantasies behind youngsta....you killin us with these ignorant ass scenrios you droppin....
this one here is outrageous...not quite as outrageous as you supposedly doin battle in the jungles but equally as ignorant....
read a book lil boy

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 18th, 2003, 10:07 am

in-my-closet, stop cluttering up the board with fantasy. No disrespect but this isn't going to go on too much longer. Reinvent yourself and do some searches on things, read up, ask questions. That's really what this board is about. Sharing knowledge and discussion. Not all these mindless fantasies.

You could have started this thread by posting a question instead of making a statement. A Statement thread about real information would be best placed in Gang Information. This IS Gang Questions after all. Instead of a fantasy about whether the red or the black ants would win on the schoolyard ant war, for example, you could have asked: Which gang do you think is deeper; the jungles or the east coast crips, why, and how do you think they are changing over time?

That would be acceptable.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 18th, 2003, 11:50 am

I think this cat is just messin' around...ignore his ass...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 18th, 2003, 3:23 pm

If you take all the East Coasts, from 59 to 190 they would out number the Jungles and win in a straight up battle. Remember the gang game is a numbers game and the gangs that are the deepest are the ones that are the strongests, 18th Street, Hoovers, ETG, ECC, Bounty Hunters, etc.

But the better question is what ECC gang has the biggest reputation and of that gang how would if fair in a fair match up with the Jungles. I believe that the 118 ECC and the 97 ECC are the deepest but I could not tell who is the strongest between one of them and the Jungles.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 2nd, 2004, 5:17 pm

na personally to me it depends on how routhless the gang is i mean if the jungles was to just stay on all the east coast hoods constantly i mean be on they ass real tuff then the east coast would lose badly and if the jungles calls the cities and other blood gangs that they close with theyll win same thing with the east coast

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 2nd, 2004, 6:28 pm

BlaKK wrote:no one will win, there would be so many deaths the feds would eventually get involved. just like the Hells Angels back in the late 80's there were so many Homicides that the FBI, cops and DEA, were all involved to bring it to an end.
who were the hells angels beefing with?

Dj_42O

Unread post by Dj_42O » February 2nd, 2004, 9:40 pm

i would believe other biker clubs

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 2nd, 2004, 10:04 pm

since when the fu-k did we start brngin up biker gangs fagg-ts
we talkin about eastcoast and jungles dummies bit-hes

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 2nd, 2004, 11:22 pm

Damn Killjoy, I think you need to relax man, dude was just makin a comparison when he was talkin about the HA's. No need to get all worked up about it.