what if it was ETG & 60's vs, ifg & cmg

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
in-my-closet

what if it was ETG & 60's vs, ifg & cmg

Unread post by in-my-closet » January 18th, 2004, 6:36 pm

If 83 and the 60'snhc clicked up and the iingle family and crenshaw mafia and if both of them had a crip vs blood war who you think will win. i think the 83 AND THE 60'SNHC would win the war you no im just seeing what you think man ok

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: what if it was 83',60'svs ifg,cmg

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 18th, 2004, 7:50 pm

if they click up 60' and 83's no doubt but we dont have to worry about that...lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 18th, 2004, 8:26 pm

These gangs are not video games where you can play head-to-head and imagine various scenarios.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » January 18th, 2004, 10:00 pm

Yeah what if the 60's clicked up with 8 tray and the the hoovas teamed up with em and then East Coast and the Swans clicked up too? What kind of stupid a$$ post is this? ppl be postin some dumb a** questions man I can see people askin what hood is more active or deeper but sh** like this is foolishness.

UNITY ONE

Unread post by UNITY ONE » January 18th, 2004, 10:08 pm

in-my-closet wrote:If 83 and the 60'snhc clicked up and the iingle family and crenshaw mafia and if both of them had a crip vs blood war who you think will win. i think the 83 AND THE 60'SNHC would win the war you no im just seeing what you think man ok
WTF?
No offense but thats gotta be the stupidest shit i ever read.I guess people will never understand the strife-likes its a joke?

I guess until they get put in wheelchair pissin thru a tube-or get the noodles knocked out their head they will realize this mess will get you killed and its not a game you can play and start over. You can't get back someones life when you kill them- It aint a video game or a rap video you see.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 18th, 2004, 10:23 pm

lol...real talk.this post is senseless

in-my-closet

Unread post by in-my-closet » January 19th, 2004, 11:34 am

ok sh*t damn i was just asking man i aint won't yall to just turn on me and sh*t my fault yall the way i look at it this was a stupid a*s post i apologize ok my bad man and to the nigga that said till a nigga noodles get knock out homeboy i no about street life dont try to play like a white fu*king suburb boy who trying to know sh*t about the gang life...lol but yeah manif i came at you wrong my bad but you came at me to wrong a ALONSO COULD YOU LOCK THIS SH*T FAMILY GOOD LOOKING.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 19th, 2004, 1:19 pm

UNITY ONE wrote:
in-my-closet wrote:If 83 and the 60'snhc clicked up and the iingle family and crenshaw mafia and if both of them had a crip vs blood war who you think will win. i think the 83 AND THE 60'SNHC would win the war you no im just seeing what you think man ok
WTF?
No offense but thats gotta be the stupidest @$%* i ever read.I guess people will never understand the strife-likes its a joke?

I guess until they get put in wheelchair pissin thru a tube-or get the noodles knocked out their head they will realize this mess will get you killed and its not a game you can play and start over. You can't get back someones life when you kill them- It aint a video game or a rap video you see.
THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN BEKUZ THERE'S BEEN TO MANY KILLED IN the 60 X EIGHT TREY WAR

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 19th, 2004, 1:29 pm

i wouldnt say that cuz they both r still some deep ass hoods homie

SCREWLOOSE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SCREWLOOSE » January 30th, 2004, 11:25 pm

??????

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » January 31st, 2004, 12:30 am

Damn..........there are actually questions like this????????

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what if it was ETG & 60's vs, ifg & cmg

Unread post by alexalonso » December 7th, 2020, 2:36 am

in-my-closet wrote:
January 18th, 2004, 6:36 pm
If 83 and the 60'snhc clicked up and the iingle family and crenshaw mafia and if both of them had a crip vs blood war who you think will win. i think the 83 AND THE 60'SNHC would win the war you no im just seeing what you think man ok
Very immature and stupid question. You characterizing these neighborhoods like they are some sort of sports teams that you would match up in a video game.