popin that 5........

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 16th, 2005, 1:33 pm

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » June 17th, 2005, 4:30 am

Hey guys in case no one ever pointed this out, this is the LOS ANGELES BLOOD section.

Not the midwest, not New York, not Chicago, not Detroit.

Name me one Blood set outta L.A that reps a 5 or a 6.

THis should be locked but

its not. LOL

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 17th, 2005, 11:54 am

Black P Stones^^^^^^

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 17th, 2005, 2:33 pm

Yup

The BPS Feel dumb now don't you?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » June 17th, 2005, 3:43 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Black P Stones^^^^^^
]

L.A STONES dont rep that 5 point 6 point shit

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 17th, 2005, 4:10 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO PURPLE CITY NAH HOMIE US LOCS OUT HERE IN BK IS TRYIN TO STOP SET-TRIPPIN ON EACH OTHER YEA CACC IN THE DAYS IT WAS ALOT OF SET-TRIPPIN AMONGS OURSELVES BUT LATELY NIGGAZ IS TRYIN TO PEACE EACH OTHER ON THE CRIP SIDE OF THINGS, BUT ZIP3ACE I HEARD THE SAME THANG THE PURPLE HEARD IS THAT TRUE because MY G-STONE HOMIES IS UPTIGHT AND THEY FITTN TO BLAST ON NE THANG RED ON SITE.
tight over what?

i met a blood the other day though around my way... ni99a told me that some crip tried to press him but he pulled the banger out on the ni99a, and the crip bounced.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 17th, 2005, 6:01 pm

cKrip niggas Blastin on err thing red they see? id like to see that. In the Bing them cKraBs B quicK to peace a nigga up and they jumo sets like hop scotch nigga ------- i know a few ckrab kats that had to B in --- and still got smashed

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 17th, 2005, 6:03 pm

and thats not even in Pop DOg^^^^^ i kant even tell you niggas what i seen when them turtles put a cKrips in the Blood house by mistake (?) mighta been on purpose -- but now son face look like a buncha rubber bands

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » June 18th, 2005, 12:34 am

Individual wrote:
]

BPS in LA bang 5 son

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » June 18th, 2005, 12:49 am

Individual wrote:
]

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 18th, 2005, 12:52 am

Individual wrote:
]

Funny I rember T-roders saying somthing else and alonso saying how they throw up 5 fingers.

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 18th, 2005, 12:53 am

T.Rogers*

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 18th, 2005, 7:57 pm

purplecityhello wrote:5 percenters colors are black and gold -- and why not? why does it have to be 5 percenter new york shit -- theres thousands of 5 percenters in chicago --- theres a good number in your area too - check the 5 percenter thread if u want the number of the top gods in your area
it aint about colors out here lol its deeper than that yea everyone has thier colors and VLs are black & gold but they would not honor 5%ers as Vice Lords.VL itself is considered by VLs to be religous and niggas trip off what they consider offbrand or renegade some nigga saying he 5% and CVL would get wreaked in a true CVL hood.

yahyah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yahyah » June 19th, 2005, 10:00 am

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » June 19th, 2005, 11:00 am

Doubt the 5 is any revelance in regards to West Coast gang culture though.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 19th, 2005, 12:15 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:5 percenters colors are black and gold -- and why not? why does it have to be 5 percenter new york shit -- theres thousands of 5 percenters in chicago --- theres a good number in your area too - check the 5 percenter thread if u want the number of the top gods in your area
it aint about colors out here lol its deeper than that yea everyone has thier colors and VLs are black & gold but they would not honor 5%ers as Vice Lords.VL itself is considered by VLs to be religous and niggas trip off what they consider offbrand or renegade some nigga saying he 5% and CVL would get wreaked in a true CVL hood.
5 percenters dont flag --- its not a set or a religion. look at me, im BLOOD all day - HGB Gang Ryder feel me. its deeper than the gang shit. theres some GodBody niggas out there thats ckrip too

and as far as VL, most them niggas in NOI but alotta niggas is Sunni muslims too, i dont know how them niggas get along 2getha with each other but im just tryna let you knowledge that 5% aint a gang or a set

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 19th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Vice Lords are Vice Lords.A real Vice Lords can not be a muslim or a 5%er.5%ers believe that the black man is god,VLs believe that ALLAH is god.In the VL literature they state that they use some muslim terms and what not,but they ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 22nd, 2005, 7:51 am

HELL YEA TO PURPLE AND ZIP3ACE IN BK RED IS GETTING LARGE BUT SMASHED ALSO, AT THE JUNCTION LAST WEEK DAM IT WAS SO FUNNY SUM DOOFY ASS BKOOD HAD SUM RED CRATES I MADE THE NIGGA TAKE THEM OFF AND THRWOM THEM IN THE GARBAGE TRUE STROY I LAUGHED AT HIM, HE WAS LIKE 6'2 BUT IM 6'5 283 LBS HE I GUESS HE WAS SHOO K AT MY SIZE DAM, BUT ON THE REAL LOCS IS PUTTN MUCHOWRK NOWADAYS.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 22nd, 2005, 8:23 am

BG MLOCO wrote:HELL YEA TO PURPLE AND ZIP3ACE IN BK RED IS GETTING LARGE BUT SMASHED ALSO, AT THE JUNCTION LAST WEEK DAM IT WAS SO FUNNY SUM DOOFY ASS BKOOD HAD SUM RED CRATES I MADE THE NIGGA TAKE THEM OFF AND THRWOM THEM IN THE GARBAGE TRUE STROY I LAUGHED AT HIM, HE WAS LIKE 6'2 BUT IM 6'5 283 LBS HE I GUESS HE WAS SHOO K AT MY SIZE DAM, BUT ON THE REAL LOCS IS PUTTN MUCHOWRK NOWADAYS.
I took a crips flag and tied it around my sneakers... in front of him.

Monday, I seen a blood walking down Utica Ave from Eastern Parkway... Dolo. So all that talk is irrelevant...

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 22nd, 2005, 9:27 am

^^^^ haha , son got G checKed really. thats some ol skool NTG shit

my mans must B keepin it funky if he on Utica doley

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 22nd, 2005, 9:57 am

I was thinking the ni99a might've just kame home. Back in the day..'97 and '98... crown heights was a blood hood. Then all them ni99az got locked up. If u had them triple O's on you, u went down for an automatic 5. I would see bloods on Utica all the time back then. But locs only took over when the Bloods got sent away.

But even recently, like last year, ni99az tied a red flag on one of the street lamps on Utica and Eastern Parkway. Over time the shit faded but its still there. Feel me?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 22nd, 2005, 10:03 am

word up, i heard Krime Height was gettin locced out, i remember alotta OET Outlaw niggas out there keepin it real funky. Brooklyn and Queens go thru the hood color changes often -- seem like all the niggas get killed or locked up at once

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 22nd, 2005, 10:07 am

remember Gangsta Miller Bloods use to be everywhere then like 5 of em got murked by jake and the rest of the niggas got knocked, they tried to do that shit with NTG around the same time you left when they knocked OG Big Homie and Dead Eye and all my otha niggas, luckily i was in FL

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 22nd, 2005, 11:56 am

LMAO I WAS ON EASTERN PARKWAY AND UTICA EXACTLY AT 5.00 PM WAITING FOR THE B14 ME AND MY MANS FROM MY COLLEGE THAT I WORK OUT WITH, I WAS IN ALL GRAY WITH A GRAY AND NAVY LA FITTED, GRAY T-SHIRT AND STONEWASH AKADEMIKS JEANS AND SUM LOC GRAY AND NAVY UPTOWNS WITH A LONG GRAY G-RAG ON THE LEFT POCCET, I SEEN NO G'S B OR C SO IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED EARLY OR AFTER I LEFT WHEN GOT OFF THE 4 TRAIN I MET UP WITH ONE OF MY 823SGC HOMIES BUT NOTHING REALLY, IF U SNATCHED A LOC G-RAG HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCIPLINED, MY G-RAG WAS SNATCHED ONCE ABD THE BKLOOD THAT DID IT ENDED UP WITH A BLACK EYE, FRACTURED CHEEK BONE AND A BROKEN JAW, ONLY IN LIKE 4 MINUTES OF HAND WORK. BUT ON THE PARKWAY SUM WEARING THAT RAG I RARELY SEEN IT AND FOR UR INFO , THE HEIHTS CROSSIN THE PARKWAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOC SINCE MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS, CLARA BARTON, PROSPECT HEIGHTS GHOST TOWN, 60'S AND HOOVERS CEEN OVA THERE FOR LIKE 9 YEARS AND GOING.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 22nd, 2005, 1:40 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:LMAO I WAS ON EASTERN PARKWAY AND UTICA EXACTLY AT 5.00 PM WAITING FOR THE B14 ME AND MY MANS FROM MY COLLEGE THAT I WORK OUT WITH, I WAS IN ALL GRAY WITH A GRAY AND NAVY LA FITTED, GRAY T-SHIRT AND STONEWASH AKADEMIKS JEANS AND SUM LOC GRAY AND NAVY UPTOWNS WITH A LONG GRAY G-RAG ON THE LEFT POCCET, I SEEN NO G'S B OR C SO IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED EARLY OR AFTER I LEFT WHEN GOT OFF THE 4 TRAIN I MET UP WITH ONE OF MY 823SGC HOMIES BUT NOTHING REALLY, IF U SNATCHED A LOC G-RAG HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCIPLINED, MY G-RAG WAS SNATCHED ONCE ABD THE BKLOOD THAT DID IT ENDED UP WITH A BLACK EYE, FRACTURED CHEEK BONE AND A BROKEN JAW, ONLY IN LIKE 4 MINUTES OF HAND WORK. BUT ON THE PARKWAY SUM WEARING THAT RAG I RARELY SEEN IT AND FOR UR INFO , THE HEIHTS CROSSIN THE PARKWAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOC SINCE MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS, CLARA BARTON, PROSPECT HEIGHTS GHOST TOWN, 60'S AND HOOVERS CEEN OVA THERE FOR LIKE 9 YEARS AND GOING.
It was around 6:30... I was walking up Utica from Empire when I seen dude. Flamed up! I aint saying locs dont be banging but u exagerrating B! I see Bloods all the time. I see locs once in a while.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 22nd, 2005, 1:57 pm

I see mad Damus round your way B. And that ish about saratoga aint tru. some of the meanest Bloods out there mad doggin and g macKin it to death. and honestly youre in college? i mean thats ill and all B, good you doing sumtin

but bacK to the subject -- i seen a nigga extra flamed up in your hood
red socks
red shoes
blacK shorts
red shirt
Beads on
flaggin hard wrist and pocKet
B on the hat feel me ----
a young nigga at that

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 22nd, 2005, 6:06 pm

ON SARATOGA WHERE I MEAN I RARELY C DAMU ON UTICA AND THE PARKWAY AND ON SARATOGA NAH HOMIE IT IS EXTREMELY RARE SEEING A RED G-RAG ON SARATOGA, NOT SAYN YALL DONT WALK THROUGH THERE BUT IT IS RARE NAH MEAN AND PURPLECITY WHERE IN MY HOOD U C ALL OF THAT I LIVE IN THE ONLY LOC HOOD IN THE EAST, MOST NIGGZ IN MY P'S ARE JUST B DICC RIDERS, LIKE 3 NIGGZ CAME HOME B-DOG AND NOW THE REST THAT ARE CIVILIANS WANNA DICC RIDE TRUE STORY, THE 3 THAT CAME HOME DONT EVEN BANG HARD LIKE THAT, THEY IS DOWN CAUSE THEY WAS FORCED THEY NEVA BANGED PUT IN ANY WORK OR NOW THE MEANING OR ANY HISTORY BEHIND B AND C THEY JUST NEWBIES TO THIS LIFESTYLE IVE BEEN LIVING FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS, IN PINK HOUSES YEA THATS ALL RED BUT CYPRESS NAH HOMIE JUST ALOT OF DICCRIDERS THAT GET LAUGHED AT CUZ THEY DONT LEAVE HOOD WITH THAT AND WHEN LOCS PRESSED THEM THEY SAY NAH I AINT I JUST HANG WITH THEM AND THEN WHEN THEY DO LEAVE THEY GET BANGED ON BUT YEA YALL B'S ARE DEEP EVERYWHERE YALL GOT THE NUMBERS BUT WE IS PUTTN IT DOWN CUZ WE OUTNUMBERED 6-1 AND WE STILL HERE.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 23rd, 2005, 8:11 am

5% NATIN OF GODS AND EARTHS ARE A WAY OF LIFE- THE BLACK MAN IS GOD.

MY EX BREEZE IS A EARTH BODY!

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 23rd, 2005, 12:20 pm

is God Body, how you give up an earth. its hard to find one B

but back to Brooklyn -- i was talkin on Pink Houses, you tell me some harder PJs in East Medina, there aint none

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 23rd, 2005, 2:21 pm

HELL YEA CYPRESS OF COURSE AND THEM NIGGZ OM ALABAMA PROJECTS.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 24th, 2005, 7:42 am

BG MLOCO wrote:HELL YEA CYPRESS OF COURSE AND THEM NIGGZ OM ALABAMA PROJECTS.
i heard a while back though that cypress had the bama ni99az shook.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 27th, 2005, 6:02 am

YEA THATS TRUE NIGGZ ON MY SIDE WONT SCRAP AT ALL THEY LOVE THE TRIGGER FINGER.