First Rollin 0's Crip set in LA

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: First Rollin 0's Crip set in LA

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 27th, 2008, 3:28 am

detach wrote:
woobanga wrote:LOL MERRY CRIPMAS NIGGAS
thats the gayest shit i ever heard someone said
lol

you should check the fake hoover's and dubts's posts

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 21st, 2009, 4:26 pm

whats largest nhc besides 60's or give me in order biggest to smallest....how tight is the nhc car.........is it true that some nhc's are more like baby 60 gangs or act more like a 60 clicc than their own gang????...please enlighten me.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » January 21st, 2009, 8:12 pm

THE 40'S IS THICK NOW...BUT HONESTLY THEY USED TO BE LIKE BABY 60'S...BUT NOW THEY HOLD THEY OWN....BUT TO A INGLEWOOD NIGGA ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN...WE ALWAYS CONSIDERED THE 55 57 58 AND 40'S LIKE LIL 60'S....THE 90'S TOO....AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ALL PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER...IM PRETTY SURE THEY GET IN LITTLE BEEFS HERE AND THERE BUT NOTHIN TOO SERIOUS....BUT THE EAST COASTS AND 60'S ARE THE DEEPEST NHOODS...ALL THE COASTS IS NHC TOO...BESIDE THE 118 AND 190'S....

60'S AND ECC
40'S
90'S
1E115
50'S(55 57 58)
67XMGC

THATS THE ORDER I WOULD PUT EM IN...BUT ASK SUM NIGGAS FROM NAYBORS

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 22nd, 2009, 4:36 am

gekapone wrote:THE 40'S IS THICK NOW...BUT HONESTLY THEY USED TO BE LIKE BABY 60'S...BUT NOW THEY HOLD THEY OWN....BUT TO A INGLEWOOD NIGGA ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN...WE ALWAYS CONSIDERED THE 55 57 58 AND 40'S LIKE LIL 60'S....THE 90'S TOO....AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ALL PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER...IM PRETTY SURE THEY GET IN LITTLE BEEFS HERE AND THERE BUT NOTHIN TOO SERIOUS....BUT THE EAST COASTS AND 60'S ARE THE DEEPEST NHOODS...ALL THE COASTS IS NHC TOO...BESIDE THE 118 AND 190'S....

60'S AND ECC
40'S
90'S
1E115
50'S(55 57 58)
67XMGC

THATS THE ORDER I WOULD PUT EM IN...BUT ASK SUM NIGGAS FROM NAYBORS

THANKS MAN.....you have some pretty good post and seem pretty credible

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 25th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Check out the homey locs and his mean mug he is a str8 up g I know he got 2 be ridin wtts up 4 sho lol

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 25th, 2009, 7:39 pm

mistadroop wrote:is that fool Macaulay Culkin in the pic really claimin hoover??? i checced the link and this dude is wearin a orange rag and throwin up hoover!!!!! I've seen some of the most amazin shit that niggas wouldnt believe,(52 nieghborhood hoover crips in texas) but never, i repeat NEVER, thought Harry Potter would start bangin!!!!!!!! Man this dudes parents should kill him, then kill theirselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry potter lmao this fool is a double o.g u betta get off him for he hoo ride on yall niggas for the set. He was in that movie with jamie foxx that lil white boy talking about he a g. Damn this fool lookin hard i am spooked!

sbdsr1
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by sbdsr1 » December 23rd, 2009, 3:23 am

60's was the first Rolling 0's , 30's and the 40's used to be Brims if I remember correctly...they didn't start with the Rolling 30/40's untill after 85-90 somewhere in there

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 23rd, 2009, 7:30 am

sbdsr1 wrote:60's was the first Rolling 0's , 30's and the 40's used to be Brims if I remember correctly...they didn't start with the Rolling 30/40's untill after 85-90 somewhere in there
Thats TOTAL BS

R'30s and R'40s never been Brims....R'30s got started as Harlem Avenues and R'40s got started by R'30s

The first Rollin Set was R'30s Harlem Crip....they was the first....and Big Phil from R'30s started the R'40s and after that the 60s got started

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 23rd, 2009, 10:32 am

Cold Bear wrote:
NewMission wrote:Image

Does my ass look big. lol
With the rag around the neck looking like

OMFG IVE NEVER even lookd at this topic!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 23rd, 2009, 6:11 pm

youngspade wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
NewMission wrote:Image

Does my ass look big. lol
With the rag around the neck looking like

OMFG IVE NEVER even lookd at this topic!
where you found that pic of mayugastank hahaha

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 23rd, 2009, 6:16 pm

^^^^^

LMAO

sbdsr1

Unread post by sbdsr1 » December 23rd, 2009, 8:47 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
sbdsr1 wrote:60's was the first Rolling 0's , 30's and the 40's used to be Brims if I remember correctly...they didn't start with the Rolling 30/40's untill after 85-90 somewhere in there
Thats TOTAL BS

R'30s and R'40s never been Brims....R'30s got started as Harlem Avenues and R'40s got started by R'30s

The first Rollin Set was R'30s Harlem Crip....they was the first....and Big Phil from R'30s started the R'40s and after that the 60s got started

No...in that area you had Crips Bloods and Hoovers...60's jumped off first...then South of Slauson was all Blood all the time....they were known as Brims...they used to have perms, wore custom made slacks with the buckle in the back, Suede Puma's and hats similar to these...they ran South of Slauson all the way to the 10 Freeway...they didn't really run colors then, and it seemed they didn't allow light-skinned brothers to run with them, probably not true but it seemed that way and it was the running rumor, also if a Crip was caught over there it was sure death....then they broke off into 54th Street Gangsters/ VNG (Blood), then the 30's ( I think that's who Ice-T used to run with) and then the 40's jumped off later, that's when you started to see them run colors...I actually was surprised to see a Crip out of the 30's and the 40's that always had been Blood hood...especially back off by Denker

Like I said 60's jumped off first...cause they started with the RSC...Rolling Strolling and Controllin also Rolling Sixty Crip....they used to wear golf hats with the golf clubs on them...that's how you knew who was who...

South of Florence you had 7-Tray all the way down to 83rd which is of course 8-Tray Hood then you had Inglewoood Family
Attachments
baileyhomberg-350.JPG
baileyhomberg-350.JPG (24.15 KiB) Viewed 19367 times

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 24th, 2009, 6:08 am

sbdsr1 wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
Thats TOTAL BS

No...in that area you had Crips Bloods and Hoovers...60's jumped off first...then South of Slauson was all Blood all the time....they were known as Brims...they used to have perms, wore custom made slacks with the buckle in the back, Suede Puma's and hats similar to these...they ran South of Slauson all the way to the 10 Freeway...they didn't really run colors then, and it seemed they didn't allow light-skinned brothers to run with them, probably not true but it seemed that way and it was the running rumor, also if a Crip was caught over there it was sure death....then they broke off into 54th Street Gangsters/ VNG (Blood), then the 30's ( I think that's who Ice-T used to run with) and then the 40's jumped off later, that's when you started to see them run colors...I actually was surprised to see a Crip out of the 30's and the 40's that always had been Blood hood...especially back off by Denker

Like I said 60's jumped off first...cause they started with the RSC...Rolling Strolling and Controllin also Rolling Sixty Crip....they used to wear golf hats with the golf clubs on them...that's how you knew who was who...

South of Florence you had 7-Tray all the way down to 83rd which is of course 8-Tray Hood then you had Inglewoood Family
thats wrong!!!
you fucced up the date...the R'30s R'40s got started while the Brims wasnt even around nomore in that area...only Brim hood was Dalton gangster brims but they faded out
and Brims never been north of MLK!!!!

yeah Brims was the first in R'40s area but they didnt created R'30s or R'40s....The Brims lost ground 2 the lack of membership and whats left started 62HPB VNG and DGB
The R'30 started as they own gang and Brims never crossed MLK....The R'30s started by a nigga from Harlem who moved over there....a couple of years the R'40s got started by Big Phil from Denker Park(R'30s) all that happened while the original LA Brims wasnt even around nomore in that area
i cant think of any gang that got started by the Brims exept HPB VNG...not even the FTB got started by them

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 24th, 2009, 11:41 am

Well then who started the FTB's if the original L.A. Brims didn't start them, and now, the FTB's are north of MLK now, all over there off of Normandie and MLK going north and all over there on MLK & Vermont, both north and south of MLK, by Manual Arts High School...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 24th, 2009, 12:32 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:Well then who started the FTB's if the original L.A. Brims didn't start them, and now, the FTB's are north of MLK now, all over there off of Normandie and MLK going north and all over there on MLK & Vermont, both north and south of MLK, by Manual Arts High School...

People keep saying they aint active at all I been disagrree, alot of em in inglewood too...!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » December 24th, 2009, 7:17 pm

If you want to debate about Brims take that conversation to this link:

viewtopic.php?f=202&t=47332

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 24th, 2009, 7:21 pm

BROWNCHUCCS wrote:60's set it all off from wat i kno followed by 30's then 90's, then 40's and so on...not sure when the E/S 20's in LBC started but im pretty sure it was close to last or round the time when the 100's came about.
Here is the answer to the question about the first rollin set, the 60s, and there is another response after this one by Allhood that provides a timeline, and I agree with both these responses. If you have another question or debate, please do so in a new topic. If you have more info on the history of the Rollin Owes, please continue here.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 24th, 2009, 7:45 pm

alexalonso wrote:
BROWNCHUCCS wrote:60's set it all off from wat i kno followed by 30's then 90's, then 40's and so on...not sure when the E/S 20's in LBC started but im pretty sure it was close to last or round the time when the 100's came about.
Here is the answer to the question about the first rollin set, the 60s, and there is another response after this one by Allhood that provides a timeline, and I agree with both these responses. If you have another question or debate, please do so in a new topic. If you have more info on the history of the Rollin Owes, please continue here.

Yeah I knew it was the 60s, but the Harlems were Crips before 30s!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 25th, 2009, 6:03 am

WLA PALMS wrote:Well then who started the FTB's if the original L.A. Brims didn't start them, and now, the FTB's are north of MLK now, all over there off of Normandie and MLK going north and all over there on MLK & Vermont, both north and south of MLK, by Manual Arts High School...

Fruit Town Piru started the FTB !!! they just called them Brims because Piru was strictly a compton thang

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 25th, 2009, 6:05 am

alexalonso wrote:
yeah i just said that the 30s Harlems the oldest Crip gang over there and WASNT STARTED BY BRIMS!!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 27th, 2009, 1:15 pm

Brims had everything sowed up from Florence to the City Stones ( BPS were Brims in the Beginning) minus Harlem Crip & Rollin 60's Territories.

Brims had Manual Arts and the Surrounding Area on Lock.

Brims, Harlems, and Hoovers were the main gangs in the area.

40's were none existant until Mid 1980's.

Harlem Crips had not used the Term 30's in there official name until the early 1980's.

90's were 90 Hoover on one side 90 Gangstas on the other until late 1980's.

100's Gangs didnt click up until mid 1980's as an alliance.

50's were Big Time Hustlers.......

Rollin 60's are the Original Rollin 0's, and 2nd to the 111s on the NHC tip.......

cloc10203x
What city do you live in now?: pasadena

Unread post by cloc10203x » February 8th, 2017, 3:16 pm

pasadena Raymond claim three thats all...we are not gangsta crips in the penn we go with the rollins

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » November 17th, 2021, 8:55 pm

1637207419762.jpg
1637207419762.jpg (65.39 KiB) Viewed 13970 times
rolling 100