BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 24th, 2004, 9:32 pm

KRDreJ wrote:
mangler wrote:ive heard of black surenos calling shots on the yard.
an black dude from eighteen street & and black dude from this click call poserz 13. blacks have rank in the sur, put i dont know if that crosses over to the eme......
black surenos calling shots? On what gang I never seen a black sureno only half white mexicans

their is black surenos...i run into some here an there....i went to school with a black sureno from OC.....theirs more black surenos out there than u think..

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by youngspade » May 26th, 2004, 8:46 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:
mangler wrote:ive heard of black surenos calling shots on the yard.
an black dude from eighteen street & and black dude from this click call poserz 13. blacks have rank in the sur, put i dont know if that crosses over to the eme......
black surenos calling shots? On what gang I never seen a black sureno only half white mexicans

their is black surenos...i run into some here an there....i went to school with a black sureno from OC.....theirs more black surenos out there than u think..

very true man

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 7th, 2004, 1:53 pm

I have a black homie from my hood and he's actually one of the downest in my entire hood. But hmoie not all mexicans despise blacks for being black or for their skin color like the whites do, it's more business and political in the underworld. See when I go to Prison I know my enemie is black people and I would hate them only because they're my enemy and not because of their skin color. It's like when you're playing a game and you are going to dislike your opponet well this game happens to be gang banging. And down the line one of the blacks did something foul as to where the big homies were upset and this consist of jacking, raping and doing drive bys and those are big no-no's w/ my kind. And your peeps seem to like to do all of the above or it's not seen as bad, because if you go to th epenn for rape your crip or blood homies aren't going to discipline you for doing so. Even if we rape a black or white girl we will get booked for that shit and if we do driveby's and we hit an innocent bystander we will get checked. See we happen to be disciplined individuals and you guys seem to like to rebel against authority and the proof is in the pudding on who runs the california prisons, so that's why we smash when we smash. We're actually fair people and if you guys ran prisons I know it would be unfair I mean I'v ebeen around a group of black people and you like to bully on people and you know that's true. So don't throw the race card on us, becaus eof your past experiences, because I foremost am not racist.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 115
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 9:25 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by zzzz » June 8th, 2004, 3:41 am

I'v ebeen around a group of black people and you like to bully on people and you know that's true. So don't throw the race card on us, becaus eof your past experiences, because I foremost am not racist.
^^^ Yeah that goes for everybody. Bullies are from every race, and there's Mexicans that do the exact same thing. The thing is, with a lot of these Black folks that keep up BS like that; In their little head, they feel they have to maintain the media status quo of the black race being the hardest race in America. LOL. That's what TV, the media, and all the rappers are tellin' em. You're black, you gotta be tough! So you have a lot of these idiots that are just making noise, and putting on an HBO special to show everybody how "hard" they are. You have some troublemaking Hispanics that keep up the same BS too, I guess because they're challenging the Blacks for the media hype of America's most gang-banginest race of the year award. Am I lying??

You seen some of the forums on the net, or even some of the old messages on this one? Blacks invented this, Hispanics invented that, Blacks are more hard...No Hispanics are more hard! :roll: Pissing contest!!!

And it's just a load of BS anyways, because if the other isn't there... they're just going to be fighting amongst eachother. When all the white folks left, and south-central and Compton were predominantly Black, who were all the brothers killing off the most?? Themselves! Now you have all these Hispanics bragging on the internet, "Oh, South-Central is almost all Latino, we're taking over your neighborhoods." (Which they wouldn't be doing, unless the Black folks were moving out, are they moving in the same house with them???) Well, when all the brothers are gone, what are the ese's gonna do????

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 8th, 2004, 11:34 am

I agree w/ you 100%, because we all need to stick together because they have hate for us all and you're right about being bullies from all races because everyone takes advantage of powers. Bragging about taking over south central is nothing to brag about at all that's like bragging about having a mother who been around w/ the most guys are something similar. When I go to the county and we have to align w/ the aryan brothers I tell all the other carnales that don't trust those sob's and they be kissing butt for days and I be hard on them, because there savages and there even mean to their own. I'm not racist on whites but then again I can't stand those who discriminate against minorities. Because whoever they get rid of first leaves the other to fend for themselves w/ no aid because of pride.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 7:44 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by Chapin » June 8th, 2004, 11:36 am

"the real" saying mexicans target civilans might be true, but dont act like blacks dont target latinos, stop crying and trying to make urselves out to be the victims like u always do. I remember being a lil kid a seeing black teenagers in a group rob a older deffencless Mexican lady, ive seen blacks rat pack people in large groups for no reason. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!! so stop crying about it. you all started but when people do it to you, you start crying oh they're racist!!!!! everything is racism with you, never stop to think that ur a too blame for your own problems.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 8th, 2004, 12:01 pm

Chapin I get how you get when Seeing defenseless mexicans being taken advantaged of and when blacks committ crimes on mexicans we never say there racist. When we do smash we do it on a gang level, and I do get extremly upset when thinking of an old woman being robbed by a bunch of blacks, because were going through the sam estruggle and it's kind of like robbing from your own. I couldn't stomach robbing an old black woman I don't love money that much. See anothe rreason why things popp off is becaus eblacks have attitudes and there extremly loud and this also causes conflict.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 12th, 2004, 7:48 pm

One of the founding members of La EME was white. That could be part of the alliance. The other is they just have more in common. Usually working class backgrounds, rather than only a welfare check background. Nazi skinheads are about Honor Folk and Nation. And mexicans are like that as well. Both have socialist tendancies, Zapitista and National Socialism are not that for apart, Its Nationalist meaning down for your country, and socialist, meaning taxation and redistribution. Plus it down to style as well, whites and mexican are cool and blacks can be but you just cant trust em.

User avatar
BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 161
Joined: July 11th, 2003, 5:21 pm
Location: ES FRESNO
Contact:

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » June 13th, 2004, 4:58 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:One of the founding members of La EME was white. That could be part of the alliance. The other is they just have more in common. Usually working class backgrounds, rather than only a welfare check background. Nazi skinheads are about Honor Folk and Nation. And mexicans are like that as well. Both have socialist tendancies, Zapitista and National Socialism are not that for apart, Its Nationalist meaning down for your country, and socialist, meaning taxation and redistribution. Plus it down to style as well, whites and mexican are cool and blacks can be but you just cant trust em.
What's up with the snide ass comments OFF BRAND??How come you just don't go ahead and directly disrespect us blacks on this board instead of beating around the bush. White's can be cool,but you,your turning into a BITCH.You know my PM.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 13th, 2004, 9:29 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:One of the founding members of La EME was white. That could be part of the alliance. The other is they just have more in common. Usually working class backgrounds, rather than only a welfare check background. Nazi skinheads are about Honor Folk and Nation. And mexicans are like that as well. Both have socialist tendancies, Zapitista and National Socialism are not that for apart, Its Nationalist meaning down for your country, and socialist, meaning taxation and redistribution. Plus it down to style as well, whites and mexican are cool and blacks can be but you just cant trust em.
i believe none of it has to do with backgrounds or honor or any BS like that...its just gangs happen to have an alliance with other gangs...dont let the race stuff in prison fool you...becasue just remember that the hispanics up north dont have a problem with having an alliance with the blacks..

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 622
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 14th, 2004, 1:27 pm

TheReal wrote:My response to KRDreJ

-Like for instance this wigga don't be knowing reason why Sureno gangs don't ride on the Russian Mafia because there a goverment at Russia which sells weapons to foreign countries.

*First of all b!tch, I'm no "wigga", if by calling me that name, you're referring to me as a white man, trying to act black, well-I'M BLACK FOOL, MUCH TO YOUR DISLIKE! What? You feel that a black person is supposed to come another way in his presentation?

Secondly, what the hell does your explanation do, in justifying why Sureno fools don't roll on the Russian Mafia? Russian Mafia is located in L.A. too fool! ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT?

-They are no skinheads in LoS Nazi Low Riders are not in the same turf as the Raza Sureno

*That's BULL@#$%!!!! There are Nazi Lowriders and Sureno gangs co-habitating in the same city, and area, but they respect each other's space, whereas with blacks, many surenos feel a need to conquer and contain them-just because they exist! Sureno gangs don't feel a sense of urgency, in gratuitously and wantonly killing, white civilians, as they do black civilians: tell me I'm lying?

As I said before, many (not all) of sureno attacks upon black folks, have nothing to do with gang reprisals, retaliations, and whatnot; rather, much of what surenos do upon the black community is racial-in regards to many of them murdering black civilians. This is how surenos corporately roll, and is an earmark on how they operate. Why? Because there's more of a seedier intent in wanting to war with black gangs, and black folks in general, than there is with their white supremacist brethren, whom they have alliances with.

Oh sure, pick on two groups of color (blacks and asians), just to prove how bad you are, in becoming king of the minorities, while allying with white racist devils. Oh yeah, I'm mighty sureno!

Yeah right! All of those actions by surenos-mentioned previously-and their allying, not with any old type of white folks, but with racist, white supremacist, white folks at that, TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CORPORATE BODY OF SURENOS, AND HOW THEY OPERATE, THINK, AND ENTER INTO THE RACIAL BODY BREAKDOWN!!

Would you care for me to elaborate more?

-attack Surenos and blacks and asians because there down here in LA and they wanna sell their drugs on their turf.

*Not all mexican gangs reside in L.A., throughout southern california. As I said before, you have plenty of sureno gangs down south, who reside in the same city, and surround, white supremacist gangs, and their organizations, yet these white folks are never touched, which to me-along with allying with these fools-IS SAYING A LOT ABOUT SURENOS, MEXICANS IN GENERAL, AND HOW THEY'RE VIEWED IN THE RACIAL HIERARCHY!!!

Folks can't use the mantle of an "oppresed minority" bandwagon, and try to benefit from the fruits thereof, if you're willingly allying with white supremacists, and not warring with them, even though those fools live in the same area, neighborhood, and are surrounded by surenos! That's why I don't view mexicans in general as fellow darker brothers in the struggle, seeing as how many feel, think, and will manifest actions upon black folks, similar to what white folks have done in the past, on a wholesale level. Mexicans and their racist actions are given a "pass" by many black folks, wanting to have alliances with mexicans, by believing that mexicans are just wayward brethren, which will eventually turn around and see the true enemy, which is white folks.

Rather or not black folks ought to think this way, I'm not here to judge for now, however, a great many black folks do feel and think this way in general, therefore neutering any real anger, and righteous indignation towards surenos-as they would probably have, if mexicans were outright white folks, committing wanton acts of violence against black civilians.

Man, if mexicans were white boys doing, what they're doing, you'd see groups like the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, a revived and rejuvenated Nation of Islam, and other homegrown, and jumpstarted black self-defense/militant organizations coming out of the woodwork, at least claiming to want to stop and be rid of those white folks living in close proximity to them (that's if white folks were hypothetically in the same spots in regards to location with black folks, that mexicans now presently share).

There'd be rallies, reprisals and retaliations up the ying-yang, even if the blacks were outnumbered: with the same spirit of vengeance, that black folks will quickly heap up on one another. It would be as if black folks grew some new balls, because many of them (not all), from that militant mindset would love nothing more to have an excuse to kill white folks, if just given the proper excuse. However, because the perpetrators are mexican, and are told by black leaders, scholars and intellectuals, that black and brown are latent brothers, as well as sisters of one another, and are in this thing together, and that the true enemy is "whitey", and that this "whitey" is invoking divide and conquer tactics, by having brown and black at each other's throats-this steals the revolutionary resolve from black folks, in feeling any justified rage and hatred, towards mexicans; the same that many of them would have towards white folks: if white folks were committing the exact same acts against them (blacks), as what surenos are doing, when they target black civilians. If mexicans were viewed similarly as white folks, many black groups would make these surenos actions, tantamount to a national crisis.

The truth of the matter is, black folks are viewed as being beneath mexicans socially, and on the racial totem pole.

Black folks, by their leaders, scholars, and intellectuals, are made to feel guilty, shameful, and being on the level of white folks-when they begin to view mexicans on the same level as white people, when it comes to them being racial outsiders, and oppressors. Hell! Black folks are made to feel so guilty in thinking this way, to where many black folks would rather take out, and hate a fellow black person, than to even look at a mexican the wrong way, for fear of being called by his/or her own peers, xenophobic and bigoted!

So naw man, you're not telling me anything, nor have you enlightened me on a damn thing...


-Speak when spoken to

*I will speak when I choose to, and when the spirit hits me, regardless of whether you approve of it, or not. In other words, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LIKE, nor is my life lived, just to accommodate your wishes! Ya' dig?

P.S.
I'm not saying that all mexicans are racist against black people, but I honestly do believe that the majority of them are. Nor am I not saying that black folks can't have mexican friends, or friends of any other race. What I am saying however, is that just because one may have friends of other races, doesn't mean that I'm blinded to how racism operates, in regards to black folks experiences, and the broader society.

Trust me, I've seen and do know plenty of mexicans and other non-blacks, who have black friends, have sex and date black women, yet still are racist against black folks, and don't have any thing good to say about black folks, and will preach to their own people-the destruction and containment of black folks.

So no, I'm not a racist who hates whites and mexicans, or other non-black folks, just because the they’re non-black, seeing as how I’m not pure my damn self. I just see the world for how it truly is, not on how it can be, or how I want it to be. In other words, I’m not coming from a “race first” perspective because I intuitively want to, but because circumstances compel me to.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on June 15th, 2004, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 622
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 14th, 2004, 1:28 pm

TheReal wrote:My response to KRDreJ

-Like for instance this wigga don't be knowing reason why Sureno gangs don't ride on the Russian Mafia because there a goverment at Russia which sells weapons to foreign countries.

*First of all b!tch, I'm no "wigga", if by calling me that name, you're referring to me as a white man, trying to act black, well-I'M BLACK FOOL, MUCH TO YOUR DISLIKE! What? You feel that a black person is supposed to come another way in his presentation?

Secondly, what the hell does your explanation do, in justifying why Sureno fools don't roll on the Russian Mafia? Russian Mafia is located in L.A. too fool! ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT?

-They are no skinheads in LoS Nazi Low Riders are not in the same turf as the Raza Sureno

*That's BULL@#$%!!!! There are Nazi Lowriders and Sureno gangs co-habitating in the same city, and area, but they respect each other's space, whereas with blacks, many surenos feel a need to conquer and contain them-just because they exist! Sureno gangs don't feel a sense of urgency, in gratuitously and wantonly killing, white civilians, as they do black civilians: tell me I'm lying?

As I said before, many (not all) of sureno attacks upon black folks, have nothing to do with gang reprisals, retaliations, and whatnot; rather, much of what surenos do upon the black community is racial-in regards to many of them murdering black civilians. This is how surenos corporately roll, and is an earmark on how they operate. Why? Because there's more of a seedier intent in wanting to war with black gangs, and black folks in general, than there is with their white supremacist brethren, whom they have alliances with.

Oh sure, pick on two groups of color (blacks and asians), just to prove how bad you are, in becoming king of the minorities, while allying with white racist devils. Oh yeah, I'm mighty sureno!

Yeah right! All of those actions by surenos-mentioned previously-and their allying, not with any old type of white folks, but with racist, white supremacist, white folks at that, TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CORPORATE BODY OF SURENOS, AND HOW THEY OPERATE, THINK, AND ENTER INTO THE RACIAL BODY BREAKDOWN!!

Would you care for me to elaborate more?

-attack Surenos and blacks and asians because there down here in LA and they wanna sell their drugs on their turf.

*Not all mexican gangs reside in L.A., throughout southern california. As I said before, you have plenty of sureno gangs down south, who reside in the same city, and surround, white supremacist gangs, and their organizations, yet these white folks are never touched, which to me-along with allying with these fools-IS SAYING A LOT ABOUT SURENOS, MEXICANS IN GENERAL, AND HOW THEY'RE VIEWED IN THE RACIAL HIERARCHY!!!

Folks can't use the mantle of an "oppresed minority" bandwagon, and try to benefit from the fruits thereof, if you're willingly allying with white supremacists, and not warring with them, even though those fools live in the same area, neighborhood, and are surrounded by surenos! That's why I don't view mexicans in general as fellow darker brothers in the struggle, seeing as how many feel, think, and will manifest actions upon black folks, similar to what white folks have done in the past, on a wholesale level. Mexicans and their racist actions are given a "pass" by many black folks, wanting to have alliances with mexicans, by believing that mexicans are just wayward brethren, which will eventually turn around and see the true enemy, which is white folks.

Rather or not black folks ought to think this way, I'm not here to judge for now, however, a great many black folks do feel and think this way in general, therefore neutering any real anger, and righteous indignation towards surenos-as they would probably have, if mexicans were outright white folks, committing wanton acts of violence against black civilians.

Man, if mexicans were white boys doing, what they're doing, you'd see groups like the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, a revived and rejuvenated Nation of Islam, and other homegrown, and jumpstarted black self-defense/militant organizations coming out of the woodwork, at least claiming to want to stop and be rid of those white folks living in close proximity to them (that's if white folks were hypothetically in the same spots in regards to location with black folks, that mexicans now presently share).

There'd be rallies, reprisals and retaliations up the ying-yang, even if the blacks were outnumbered: with the same spirit of vengeance, that black folks will quickly heap up on one another. It would be as if black folks grew some new balls, because many of them (not all), from that militant mindset would love nothing more to have an excuse to kill white folks, if just given the proper excuse. However, because the perpetrators are mexican, and are told by black leaders, scholars and intellectuals, that black and brown are latent brothers, as well as sisters of one another, and are in this thing together, and that the true enemy is "whitey", and that this "whitey" is invoking divide and conquer tactics, by having brown and black at each other's throats-this steals the revolutionary resolve from black folks, in feeling any justified rage and hatred, towards mexicans; the same that many of them would have towards white folks: if white folks were committing the exact same acts against them (blacks), as what surenos are doing, when they target black civilians. If mexicans were viewed similarly as white folks, many black groups would make these surenos actions, tantamount to a national crisis.

The truth of the matter is, black folks are viewed as being beneath mexicans socially, and on the racial totem pole.

Black folks, by their leaders, scholars, and intellectuals, are made to feel guilty, shameful, and being on the level of white folks-when they begin to view mexicans on the same level as white people, when it comes to them being racial outsiders, and oppressors. Hell! Black folks are made to feel so guilty in thinking this way, to where many black folks would rather take out, and hate a fellow black person, than to even look at a mexican the wrong way, for fear of being called by his/or her own peers, xenophobic and bigoted!

So naw man, you're not telling me anything, nor have you enlightened me on a damn thing...


-Speak when spoken to

*I will speak when I choose to, and when the spirit hits me, regardless of whether you approve of it, or not. In other words, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LIKE, nor is my life lived, just to accommodate your wishes! Ya' dig?

P.S.
I'm not saying that all mexicans are racist against black people, but I honestly do believe that the majority of them are. Nor am I not saying that black folks can't have mexican friends, or friends of any other race. What I am saying however, is that just because one may have friends of other races, doesn't mean that I'm blinded to how racism operates, in regards to black folks experiences, and the broader society.

Trust me, I've seen and do know plenty of mexicans and other non-blacks, who have black friends, have sex and date black women, yet still are racist against black folks, and don't have any thing good to say about black folks, and will preach to their own people-the destruction and containment of black folks.

So no, I'm not a racist who hates whites and mexicans, or other non-black folks, just because the they’re non-black, seeing as how I’m not pure my damn self. I just see the world for how it truly is, not on how it can be, or how I want it to be. In other words, I’m not coming from a “race first” perspective because I intuitively want to, but because circumstances compel me to.
THAT REAL CUZZZ, I'VE SEEN ALL THIS YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT HAPPEN!

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: June 14th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 11:53 pm

I'm a dirty ass cop however I have a question. What about blacks from Mexico if they exist?

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by TheReal » June 18th, 2004, 7:20 am

[quote="Chapin"]

"the real" saying mexicans target civilans might be true, but dont act like blacks dont target latinos, stop crying and trying to make urselves out to be the victims like u always do.

*Look man, this isn't about me trying to make black folks look like victims. The fact that mexican gangs INTENTIONALLY target black civilians who aren't gang members, have nothing to do with inadvertent whining, BUT A SAD REALITY THAT EXISTS!!!!

For that matter, black folks oughtn't listen to latent mexican racists like you anyway, when it comes to us expressing our rage, because folks like you would try to squelch any true flame of righteous anger blacks should have, by using the red-herring argument that WE'RE ALWAYS TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIM ROLE!!!

Now grant it, many black folks do adopt this modus operandi, in regards to the way they roll, HOWEVER, just because someone's paranoid, doesn't mean they're not followed! Simply put, you telling me that black people, as a collective group, adopt the victim the role, still isn't denying, nor swaying me from the fact that MEXICAN GANGBANGERS INTENTIONALLY TARGET BLACK CIVILIANS, AND THAT THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE, INCLUDING GANGBANGERS, ESPECIALLY SURENOS-WILL TOLERATE SUCH BEHAVIOR, EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T THEIR CUP OF TEA, BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT THE NEUTRALIZATION, CONTAINMENT AND INEVITABLE ANNIHILATION OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS A NECESSARY EVIL THAT MUST COME INTO PLAY!!!!

Tell me I'm lying, and I'll tell you to go to hell!

-I remember being a lil kid a seeing black teenagers in a group rob a older deffencless Mexican lady, ive seen blacks rat pack people in large groups for no reason. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!

*Fool, it's not about "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!" I know for a fact that in South Central, blacks have attacked, maimed and killed more black folks, than mexicans in total. I remember a black gang, from waaaaay back in the day, had beaten up, robbed, poured gasoline on, and lit on fire an old black relative of mine!!!! I know this one black woman in the early 80's, was jumped and raped by some black gang members, and when her son came into the house (he was only 8 years old) his ass got blasted!!! In the early 90's my cousin was killed by a blood, or crip, during a gang initiation (the black gangmember was wearing a french foreign legion head dress), AND MY COUSIN WASN'T EVEN A BANGER!!!

Man I can go on and on with these stories, but one thing I can say, not to justify what black gangs, or individual black groups do to folks of other races, but to try and equate the targeted, and focused genocidal acts that are being carried out by surenos upon the black population in southern cali, is a wily trick of the devil that this seasoned veteran (in more ways than one) isn't falling for! I'm not going to be put to sleep by that fallacy of equivocation.

I know what the hell I'm talking about!!! Black folks target one another incessantly and are still, by and the large, the number one killers of themselves, whereas the folks of other races that are being attacked, aren't being attacked primarily because their mexican, or whatever (however, you do have exceptions)!!! HEEELLL NO!! Many of the criminal attacks by black folks onto folks of other races, are being done primarily, because it's a simple overspill, of the violence that they commit against their own people!!! (It's like this one white serial killer during the late 80's, who was primarily killing white women, however, out of about 14 victims, two were black.) It's almost an inevitably, which isn't a justification-JUST A POINT A FACT!!!!

When black folks dominated south central, you had plenty of mexicans living in black areas, that were heavily gang ridden, but they weren't hardly getting touched. As a matter of fact, there were some black gang ridden areas, where mexicans were able to walk through peacefully, whereas if it were someone black (especially male), that person would be stopped, mad-dogged, etc. Black gang members back in the day, when black gangs ruled South Central, and when those areas were predominantly black, weren't doing drivebys on mexican civilians because of some racist agenda, like the surenos!!!

Black folks weren't trying to actively contain and annihilate the mexican/chicano community, by committing genocidal acts upon its' population, even if some of them (black folks) weren't all too fond of mexicans!!! And you know this, so why fake the funk???!!!!

If there were any initiations that needed to involve taking out another gang member, or in some case civilians: ALMOST ALL OF THE FOLKS TAKEN OUT, WERE TAKEN OUT AT THE HANDS OF OTHER BLACK FOLKS WANTING TO INITIATE INTO A CERTAIN SET!! Mexicans were hardly, if at all TARGETED!!!

Hell, in the jungles, you have these racist sureno devils from 18th st., popping off civilians routinely, even young children, not to rob them, or rape them, which is bad enough; oh hell no!!!! You have these racist sureno devils wantonly killing these black folks, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, AND BLACK ALONE!!!!! Again, you know I'm telling the truth!!!

The funny thing about all this is, you have mexicans who live in the jungles, but do you see the damus killing them, icing them at random, just because they're mexican!!!!! Naw man, if the damus were to incorporate the same style and ways of thinking and acting, that many of your own people exhibit, THEN THE JUNGLES WOULD HAVE NO MEXICAN, OR MESTIZO LEFT ON THAT WHOLE BLOCK!!!!!

If black folks in South Central, from back in the day, were to have invoked the sureno mindset of "nigger" hunting, and the "any nigger will do" philosophy, only in reverse, THEN MEXICAN/MESTIZO BLOOD WOULD HAVE FILLED THE STREETS!!!!!

In other words to compare "casualties of war" and spillover type of criminal mayhem, enacted on those folks who are non-black people, by black people, even though horrendous, isn't the same as what your people do, in purposefully, intentionally and joyously do, in killing off black civilians, even when you know they're not gang related. And as I said before, many of you will justify, or speak light of it, by trying to falsely equate what mexicans do, with what black folks do, and have done, in regards to criminality, in order to gloss over and justify the evil agenda, that many of your sureno devil brethren are enacting.

This type of argumentation, or deflection, is similar to someone pouring syrup over shit, and trying to convince folks that the shit is pancakes. It's just not working!!

As I said before, many of you, even those who aren't necessarily a fan of such random violence, feel that these actions by surenos upon the black civilian community are necessary evils that must come into play, if mexican/chicano/mestizo domination is to fully take place!! (Trust me, I can go further into details with this one.) Therefore many of you look the other way, or try to downplay what's really going on, when it's just not estimable.

So when you ignobly said that what's happening to black folks, is akin to the philosophy of "what goes around, comes around", I just look at that statement as being an over symptom, of what I've just outlined above...

-so stop crying about it. you all started but when people do it to you, you start crying oh they're racist!!!!!

*Fool, I'm not crying about shit, rather I'm railing out against the BS, which is something that I have every right to do!!! What????? Black folks aren't supposed to have any feelings, or true love of their own, to where we're supposed to take your evil attacks upon our community, without any type of emotional outrage!!!!! Man to hell with you!!! More black folks ought to cry out, and become enraged-against you new white supremacist, 5th column "minorities"!!!!

And black folks didn't start shit!!! We didn't start the genocidal attacks upon the mexican/mestizo communities of L.A., even when mexicans/mestizos were heavily outnumbered, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE MEXICAN/MESTIZO!!!!!! This wasn't the modus operandi and collective mindset of black gangs in South Central!!! If that were the case, as I said before, MORE MEXICAN BODIES WOULD'VE BEEN SENT TO THE MORGUE IN THOSE AREAS!!!! Mexicans didn't view black folks, the way black folks viewed the klan, insofar as the klan and their violent history up the black populations.

Mexicans knew who they were living around...

-everything is racism with you,

*No fool, everything's not about racism to me, but just because you level that accusation at me, still doesn't mean that I'm going to stop attacking racism, where I see it!!!!! And the fact that mexican sureno gangs are racist, and are collectively equivalent to nazis and skinheads, and for the most part, have elements within their own corporate body, devils, who will target black civilians because of an evil racist agenda that they have, along with their white nazi and skinhead brethren, in order to annihilate and contain the black community, this amongst other things, will always have my eyes on the prize, when it comes to proclaiming my disgust, my hatred and my discussions of violent reprisals-AGAINST THOSE DEVILS WHO SEEK TO WANTONLY KILL ANY BLACK PERSON AT RANDOM, REGARDLESS OF GANG AFFILIATION!!!

And the funny thing about all this is, YOU'D FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY, IF IT WERE IN REVERSE!!!!!

-never stop to think that ur a too blame for your own problems.

*Oh devil!! Are you saying that when an innocent little black kid is murdered, by one of your racist devil brethren, THAT IT IS THE FAULT OF BLACK FOLKS COLLECTIVELY?????? Is this what you're saying muthafucka!!!!!! Man, I know I shouldn't call folks names and curse, but this son of a bitch has enflamed me!!!

Man, FUCK YOU, YOU EVIL BASTARD, SON OF A HELLHOUND WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!! Devils like will only hasten what I've proposed sooner than later, and I don't need to go into what that is bitch, because muthafuckas like you will definitely one day feel it!!!!

GO TO HELL, MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 7:44 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by Chapin » June 18th, 2004, 9:06 am

First of all, im not Mexican . Secondly i think u need some therapy dog, u seem to angry. Im not racist but i think Blacks have to bare a large part of the blame of the Latino/black problems. In compton 5 years ago some Black dude Shot a Guatemalan(civilian)security guard in a parking lot Because he thought he was Mexican, didnt take his money or anything, just shot him becuase he thought he was Mexican. I know of similar stories that happened in Inglewood involvong children. And waht aobut that white truck driver that got beat down during the riots?? What did this poor man have anything to do with the rodney king beating? NOTHING!!!


i personally dont think its cool for anyone to target civilians, but dont make it seem like Mexicans are do anything more wrong then black folks do.

PEACE!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 18th, 2004, 9:12 am

yeah i was pissed when my little cousin got jumped and shot my some east coast crips for no reason just because the blacks were at war with mexican gangs in that area so they attacked any mexian kid......and then i come to this website and read how its the mexicans targeting blacks.......f--k that...it goes both ways...anyone with a little sence would know that.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by TheReal » June 18th, 2004, 10:45 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:yeah i was pissed when my little cousin got jumped and shot my some east coast crips for no reason just because the blacks were at war with mexican gangs in that area so they attacked any mexian kid......and then i come to this website and read how its the mexicans targeting blacks.......f--k that...it goes both ways...anyone with a little sence would know that.
*I'm not saying that it doesn't go both ways!! As a matter of fact, I even stated that it does, but that the key difference is, that black gangs don't PRIMARILY roll that way. HOWEVER, if you had to add up the bodies of black civilians, targeted and killed by mexican gangs, you'd see that 1) there's a pattern and 2) that surenos overwhelmingly participate in such activity, to where it leads one to believe 3) THAT IT'S AN INTENTIONAL AND SEMI-FORMAL AGREEMENT THAT THE KILLING OF BLACK CIVILIANS AT THE HANDS OF SURENOS, IS AT THE VERY LEAST TOLERATED!

With that said, I feel sorry for what happened to your cousin, or any kid or innocent civilian not involved in gangs, but yet are victims of violent gang attacks, but it still doesn't take away my resolve in attacking the issue from the angle I chose, because in the end, it's a right and just cause.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by TheReal » June 18th, 2004, 12:02 pm

Chapin wrote:First of all, im not Mexican . Secondly i think u need some therapy dog, u seem to angry. Im not racist but i think Blacks have to bare a large part of the blame of the Latino/black problems. In compton 5 years ago some Black dude Shot a Guatemalan(civilian)security guard in a parking lot Because he thought he was Mexican, didnt take his money or anything, just shot him becuase he thought he was Mexican. I know of similar stories that happened in Inglewood involvong children. And waht aobut that white truck driver that got beat down during the riots?? What did this poor man have anything to do with the rodney king beating? NOTHING!!!


i personally dont think its cool for anyone to target civilians, but dont make it seem like Mexicans are do anything more wrong then black folks do.

PEACE!
*Damn man, I posted an entire post to your BS, and the term "invalid session" popped up!!!!! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. Having said that, without me going into great details, I DO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A CLOSET RACIST, FOR YOU FEEL THAT WHAT BLACKS FOLKS ARE EXPERIENCING AT THE HANDS OF MEXICANS, IS POETIC JUSTICE, WHICH IS BS!!!! Black gang members aren't overwhelmingly trying to take out the mexican population, and your anecdotes concerning black misbehavior, doesn't stack up, nor justify the pattern that sureno gang members are enacting upon the black population.

Man I wish my post wasn't deleted!!!! It took me 15 minutes to write that post. And it was hella lengthy!!! I'll tell you what, respond to this post, and what I'll do is copy and paste your response onto a word document, and attack from there. Sometimes responding on this site directly can cause your information to become deleted!!!!

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 7:44 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by Chapin » June 18th, 2004, 6:00 pm

Look, i am not a closet racist, what i post on here i would say infront of anyone and anywhere AND i have no hate in my heart towards anyone of any race! IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS ANGER AND HATE IN YOU!!!! Actually it seems to me You just want to argue just for the sake of having a arguement, just like a lil' girl. If Blacks are being victimized like u say, then go do something about instead of crying on the internet about it!

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by never die inside » June 18th, 2004, 7:48 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:One of the founding members of La EME was white. That could be part of the alliance. The other is they just have more in common. Usually working class backgrounds, rather than only a welfare check background. Nazi skinheads are about Honor Folk and Nation. And mexicans are like that as well. Both have socialist tendancies, Zapitista and National Socialism are not that for apart, Its Nationalist meaning down for your country, and socialist, meaning taxation and redistribution. Plus it down to style as well, whites and mexican are cool and blacks can be but you just cant trust em.
Whites are about Family? LOL! Divorce rate of Whitey is like wayyy above the national average. Whitey is about socialism?? LOL! Every country is about socialism. Equality among all peeps, rich poor, thats something every race believes in.

Man, whoever said that shit about brainwashing earlier, man. this is some sick shiet.

Ay yo, so to the mexicans out there in the political shiet. Why is the suicide rate of Native americans 4 times higher than everyone else? Who you think makes em suicidal? If you don't care about those ancestors, you think Whitey will? You don't see the sick game? If blacks n asians weren't around, you'd be next VATO. I can put my life on that. peace.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by TheReal » June 21st, 2004, 6:24 am

Look, i am not a closet racist, what i post on here i would say infront of anyone and anywhere

*Look fool, when I say that you're a "closet racist", it has nothing to do with whether or not you'd express your erroneous views, in the face of someone whom you may offend, and you know this, and if you don't, let me educate you:

I know that you're a closet racist, and will always accuse you of being a closet racist, because of the very fact that you claim not to be one, yet deep down you are, and it is manifested in the very statements and words you use, to express your opinions. In other words, you claim not to be a racist, yet you hold racist views, and in public, or private, it's highly likely that you may not behave in a non-racist way.

Let me give you an example of your logic, to our present dialectic:

It's like me saying that jews deserved to be annihilated by Hitler, simply because they were the scourge of German society, and were like parasitical rodents, needing to be exterminated, on one end, yet turning around, within the same space and time-and claim not to be a racist, or anti-semitic, despite holding such views.

What's the point? Well the point is, you stated outright, without any mental equivocation, and with such great clarity, in your original response to my assessments-THAT BLACK INNOCENT CIVILIANS DESERVED TO GET ICED BY SURENO DEVIL GANGMEMBERS, BECAUSE IT WAS RETRIBUTION AND POETIC JUSTICE, FOR THE SUPPOSED COLLECTIVE OPPRESSION THAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE HEAPED UPON THE COLLECTIVE MEXICAN POPULATION!! (This is what you expressed devil, not me, or anyone else!!!) In other words racist devil, your statement was tantamount to mexicans enacting PAYBACK on the black community, and at best, the only thing black folks ought to do, is suck it up!! Devil, you know that's where you were coming from, fool!!!!!

Black folks haven't been the collective oppressors of mexicans!!!!!! If anyone "oppressed" mexicans, it was their white brethren!!!!!! A BRETHREN WHOM THEY ALLY THEMSELVES WITH, AGAINST OTHER DARKER/MINORITY RACES!!!! When black folks ruled the streets of L.A., and when black gangs were the dominant force, BLACK GANG MEMBERS WEREN'T ON AN ORCHESTRATED CAMPAIGN TO ICE INNOCENT MEXICAN CIVILIANS!!! Oh don't get me wrong, there may have been exceptions of mistaken identity, and casualty of war situations, whereby innocent mexicans/mestizos were unfairly targeted, but overall, there wasn't an agenda, a plan even, to go after any mestizo, just because they were mestizo, similar to sureno devil mexicans do against black folks!!!!!

So when you say falsely, that black folks are getting their just rewards, I'll tell you to GO TO HELL DEVIL!!! What these racist mestizos are doing, isn't equivalent to any type of poetic justice, rather THEY'RE RACIST, NO GOOD, RACIST BASTARDS, WHO ARE ON A MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH MEXICAN/CHICANO DOMINATION, BY CONTAINING, NEUTRALIZING AND ULTIMATELY ANNIHILATING, THE BLACK COMMUNITY ACROSS THE SOUTHWEST, BEGINNING IN SOUTHERN CALI, BECAUSE OF SOME WHITE/BROWN SUPREMACIST, ZAPATISTA/AZTLAN BS, AND WILL KILL ANY BLACK PERSON THEY FEEL DEEM TO ICE, WHETHER THEY'RE IN A GANG OR NOT!!!!

And in the process of doing so, they acquire some white supremacist allies along the way!

-AND i have no hate in my heart towards anyone of any race!

*BS DEVIL, FOR YOUR VERY WORDS CONVICT YOU!!!!!! You're the type of devil who would, if he had the chance, pull the wool over someone's eyes and slap them in the face, and once the wool is taken off the person's eyes, then you'd claim that it wasn't you that did the striking. Or, you're the type of person who'd pour syrup over shit, and will try to convince folks it's pancakes. Or better yet imp, you're the type of person, who would throw a rock at someone, causing great damage, then hiding your hand, so no one can discern the origins of where the rock was thrown. In other words devil, you think your that crafty and slick, to where you tout your racist views before a gullible public, and just because you have good street etiquette, and exhibit amicable and personable behavioral traits, and claim not to be a racist, you then feel that you can lie and deceive folks into thinking that you're indeed, not a racist, WHEN IN REALITY YOU ARE!!

I don't give a damn how many black friends you may have, or black women you've slept with. Devils may like black folks on an individual level, and yet at the same time, hate the collective, or the tree those branches (black people) came from!!!

So hell yeah fool, you're a racist!!!! A scum-slug, crawling, racist, no-count DEVIL!!!! You may have other folks fooled with your presentation, but not me baphomet!!! Just like a devil, always trying to fool folks with his/or her demeanor, when in reality, their full of hate and deceit, as well as all kind of evil within!

-IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS ANGER AND HATE IN YOU!!!!

*Well, you know what-I GUESS I'M GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!! Hell yeah I hate racist devils like you, whether you're in the closet, or out!!!!! You see, I don't hate people of other races, just because they are of another race, neither do I wish the collective demise, or oppression of folks from different races (unlike yourself)!! HOWEVER, I do love my own people so much, to where if those within my community (black folks), as well as those on the outside of my community (other races), take it upon themselves to prey on innocent black lives, THEN THE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT ARE DOING THE GRATUITOUS ATTACKS UPON MY PEOPLE, WILL THEREFORE BE HATED BY THE LIKES OF ME!!!

Saying that I'm full of "ANGER" and "HATE", ain't doing a damn thing devil, to stray me off course, because I know whom I hate, what I'm hating, and I also know why I believe, what I believe: despite what snakes like you try to slip in, with your red-herring arguments and accusations!!!

-Actually it seems to me You just want to argue just for the sake of having a arguement, just like a lil' girl.

*Naw fool, you got it all wrong! Everything I'm saying is stimulated by the BS that spews from the mouths of devils like yourself! In other words satan's spawn, devils like you give birth to folks like me, ya' dig.

And if anyone's acting "just like a lil' girl," IT'S YOU, by the mere fact that you're trying to convince me, and pass before my eyes, something that you're now trying to convince me, and others, of not being in existence, which is the very real fact that you're a DAMN DIRTY, RACIST DEVIL!!!! As a matter of fact, this is far worse than what "a lil' girl" would do! Oh no!
Your actions and sophist arguments, truth be told, are equivalent to what a BEEEEEYATCH would do! Tell me I'm lying devil!

-If Blacks are being victimized like u say, then go do something about instead of crying on the internet about it!

*Look devil, no one's really crying but you. In your attacks upon my character and arguments, I was able to detect and sense, a little whining, because devils like you are used to getting away with your mess, while deceiving folks into believing that you're a good, non-racist person, whereas I have exposed you for the racist devil that you are!!!!

And as far as me doing something about black civilians getting unjustly iced-don't worry about, it's all in due time. The circumstances will produce the solution, so watch out devil, because this is one black man that may come up on the scene, to collect some dues!!!!

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by Invincible » July 17th, 2004, 2:54 am


User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9279
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by alexalonso » May 3rd, 2015, 3:08 pm

there are a few white guys, half Mexicans guys, a Cuban that I can think of, but no African-Americans, NEVER in the Mexican Mafia.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: March 13th, 2013, 1:51 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by Apache » June 2nd, 2015, 8:48 pm

No, a member can never be black. It was discovered that Armando "Mando" Moreno, who was involved in a conflict with Peter "Sana" Ojeda was previously a member of an African-American Crip gang before ending up in prison, which marked him for death . The only time the Eme have really worked together with a black group was when Bala Talamantez of the Eme and George Jackson of the BGF orchestrated a hit on several Correctional Officers in what has come to be known as "The San Quentin Massacre of 1971". This was the only time the two organizations worked together.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: March 13th, 2013, 1:51 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Re: BLACK MEMBERS OF THE EME ?

Unread post by Apache » June 2nd, 2015, 8:49 pm

There's been Phillipean, Korean and Native-American Carnales though.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”