sur x13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Steveyoung1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:55 pm
Location: Los Angeles CA

sur x13

Unread post by Steveyoung1 » March 20th, 2004, 8:26 pm

i saw that on a car wash on 168th and figueroa is that there hood because its on the compton border of gardena so are they a compton gang or gardena. and are they a big hood

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: sur x13

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 20th, 2004, 8:41 pm

SUR 13 is what mostly all southern california hispanic gangs claim exept maravilla..

User avatar
Steveyoung1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:55 pm
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Steveyoung1 » March 20th, 2004, 9:14 pm

then y was it on the wall of a car wash what do u think?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: sur x13

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 20th, 2004, 9:18 pm

i dont know man sometimes people just decide to hit up a sur 13 without a varrio next to it but usually the gangs will write the letters of there gang an add a 13 at the end to show that they r surenos.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: sur x13

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 21st, 2004, 8:40 pm

actually i think SUR 13 is also the name of a gang but im not realy sure kuz i seen some mexican dude with sur 13 tats on his body and nothin els

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 525
Joined: November 20th, 2003, 4:19 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town
Location: Texas

Re: sur x13

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 21st, 2004, 9:03 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:actually i think SUR 13 is also the name of a gang but im not realy sure kuz i seen some mexican dude with sur 13 tats on his body and nothin els
i never heard of sur 13 bein a single gang.the tat shouldnt mean nothin cuz its dudes that get hoodsta or gansta tatoo on them but you'll never know....mah nigg

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: sur x13

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 21st, 2004, 9:52 pm

yeah i agree with bkstomp3 cause theirs alot of eses that might just get a sur13 tat without anything else

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2004, 1:10 am

K1LLJOY wrote:actually i think SUR 13 is also the name of a gang but im not realy sure kuz i seen some mexican dude with sur 13 tats on his body and nothin els
Back in the day there used to be a gang called Sur 13. I don't know exactly where there hood be but I seen alot of their graffiti on whittier.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: sur x13

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 22nd, 2004, 10:21 am

well i know that in other states gangs have names like sur13 but here in southern california i dont think there is anyone one gang called sur 13...

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: sur x13

Unread post by GIBBY » March 22nd, 2004, 11:00 am

There has been 3 different hoods in Los going by SUR13. The first one would be SUR13 Duncan Block. They would kick it on Duncan and Verona between Whittier Blvd and Olympic. They were msolty stoner heads and never really banged too hard. This was back in the 80s and early 90s. They died out. I heard a few got into MMV. They next one was SUR13 Chucos in NELA (Highland Park and Eagle Rock) They beefed with Avenues back in the days. They kicked it on Hermosa alot. They died out too. The third was SUR13 Ninos. They were around Atlantic and Beverly and all the Via Streets (Via Corona, Via Campo,Via San delarro etc) They wer active in the early and mid 90s against the MVs. 99% of them got into Varrio LOTT13

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 8th, 2004, 3:31 pm

GIBBY,

ORALE HOMIE, YOU GOT YOUR INFO ON LOCK DOWN... I enjoy reading all your post my fellow East Sider....
You have much knowledge about THE LOTT X3 2nd hood - Good stuff....

Homie, You already know I'm from THE LOTT 13: Locos clica -
The O.G. 1st HOOD, My clica we're all in our early 30's all the way to late 30's. You've already told me you know Rolo, Beaver, Bogart, Nano, ect...
Rolo and Beaver and them they're all Dukes clica (High roller homeboys) you already know that personally though....
Who else do you know from THE LOTT 13 1st hood ?

Como Siempre,
Un placere,
MARTINEZ

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 8th, 2004, 4:11 pm

I guess you would have to be Mexican, to really understand how we interpret Sur 13, things change constantly, and along with it, so also the meannig of things. Mexicans have always associated with the 13 in Cali, and in parts of Mexico, this to associate ourselves with 13 for Locos, and Sur to indicate that we're from Mexican ancestry and not North American as we term Anglo Americans north of us United Mexican States.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: sur x13

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 8th, 2004, 4:13 pm

In san diego they have a gang called sur trece juniors and locos.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: sur x13

Unread post by GIBBY » June 9th, 2004, 2:20 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:GIBBY,

ORALE HOMIE, YOU GOT YOUR INFO ON LOCK DOWN... I enjoy reading all your post my fellow East Sider....
You have much knowledge about THE LOTT X3 2nd hood - Good stuff....

Homie, You already know I'm from THE LOTT 13: Locos clica -
The O.G. 1st HOOD, My clica we're all in our early 30's all the way to late 30's. You've already told me you know Rolo, Beaver, Bogart, Nano, ect...
Rolo and Beaver and them they're all Dukes clica (High roller homeboys) you already know that personally though....
Who else do you know from THE LOTT 13 1st hood ?

Como Siempre,
Un placere,
MARTINEZ
Qvole homie. I dont know to many other gente from LOTT13 other than the ones I mentioned to you. I met a couple others here and there but wouldnt really say I know them. Some placas I remember are Rooster, Linda, Stevie, BooBoo, Termite, EddieBoy etc. What you go by homie? Drop me a PM. Paz

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 9th, 2004, 3:31 pm

GIBBY,

Q-VO CARNAL,

SIMON, TERMITE IS MY OL' DOGG SINCE WE WERE YOUNG LOTTEROS.
ALONG WITH FLY (R.I.P) WERE MY MAIN PERROS FROM THE LOTT 13.
TERMITE IS SERVICE A 14 YR SENTECE, HE'S BEEN DOWN ABOUT 7 NOW, EDDIE BOY JUST WROTE ME, HE IS ALSO FROM MY CLICA, LOS LOCOS, HE'S TORCIDO UP ON IRONWOOD. HE HAS A WHILE TO GO...
BOOBOO -THE LOTT 13 DUKES, THAT'S MY LIL HOMIE, NOW HIM SINCE HE WAS A BABY, HIS OLDER CARNAL LIL BEAR WAS ANOTHER OF MY TIGHT CAMARADAS.
BOOBOO WAS ROLO'S DOGG, SAME CLICA. DUKES.

ORALE CARNAL,
MARTINEZ

I'LL GET AT YOU SOON HOMIE, I GONE FOR TODAY.....

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 9th, 2004, 6:41 pm

What's up mis locos, are we exchanging info on SUR 13 or LOTT 13, what's this your webpage now. Stick to the subject at hand, and save all them hugs and kisses for the next time you see each other. STRAIGHT UP.

User avatar
Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 175
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 1:51 pm
Location: 107th n Vermont With the Hoova's
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Slim2 » June 9th, 2004, 7:51 pm

sur 13 is a real gang they get along with r 13 sxl crazy ridas and a gang of other niggas they dont get along with my hood hoova 18st and some other niggas

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: sur x13

Unread post by GIBBY » June 10th, 2004, 10:01 am

lonewolf wrote:What's up mis locos, are we exchanging info on SUR 13 or LOTT 13, what's this your webpage now. Stick to the subject at hand, and save all them hugs and kisses for the next time you see each other. STRAIGHT UP.
HaHa....You think your shotcalling now. Mind your beezwax and dont read if you dont like pinche Paula Abdul "STRAIGHT UP" hahaha this joker

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 10th, 2004, 8:31 pm

GIBBY wrote:
lonewolf wrote:What's up mis locos, are we exchanging info on SUR 13 or LOTT 13, what's this your webpage now. Stick to the subject at hand, and save all them hugs and kisses for the next time you see each other. STRAIGHT UP.
HaHa....You think your shotcalling now. Mind your beezwax and dont read if you dont like pinche Paula Abdul "STRAIGHT UP" hahaha this joker
10-4 Ese, I got the message, 3 is a croud, enjoy yourself loco.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 10th, 2004, 10:30 pm

ORALE LONE-WOLF, ...Q-VO.

DISPENSA HOMIE, I FORGOT THIS WAS NOT OUR "WEB PAGE" LOLOLOL

PERO ON THE SERIO, I'M BORN & RAISED IN EAST LOS,
PURO East Side Varrio THE LOTT X3 SURENOS Gang...
AND THE CAMARADA GIBBY de WF WAS DROPPING REAL STREET KNOWLEDGE HOMIE, STATING THE YOUNGSTER VATOS THAT CLAIMED SUR 13 in EAST LOS ALL got into THE LOTT 13 GANG...
So technically, we ARE STILL VERY MUCH on the subject....

Con respeto Lone-Wolf, que varrio ?

Mucho gusto carnal,
MARTINEZ

Guest

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Guest » June 11th, 2004, 3:58 pm

ALL SUR GANGS

+~*SOUTH SIDE 13*~+
S.S.Lx3
San Diego n San Bernardino
PLAYBOYS SURENOS x3
Fresno County
SOUTHSIDE REGULATERS
VARRIO LOS SURENOS
EAST L.A.C V.WF.LOCOS X3
I.E x3
E.M.F x3
W.S.L x3
C.S.T x3
GROVELAND
EASTSIDE OXNARD
ELK GROVE
FLORENCIA x3

THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
BARRIO SAN FER,SAN FERNANDO CITY AND

SYLMAR: BORREGO VALLE, JOKERS,
HARDCORE
FREAKS, YOUNGSTERS, LOCOS, CHICOS, PEEWEES, TINY LOCOS NEW CROWD,MID
CITY
BOYS, MACLAY BOYS, DUNAS, HOMEBOYS, MATANZAS SIDE LOCOS,
BLYTHE STREET, PANORAMA CITY: DUKES, NIGHT OUTS, RASKALS,CHICOS
PACAS,

PACOIMA: PROJECT BOYS, PIERCE BOYS, HUMPHREY PARK BOYS, CRAZY
BOYS,
KNOCK KNOCK BOYS, SOUTH SIDE LOCOS, BROWN STONER LOCOS, PAXTON STREET
LOCOS,
LATIN RASCALS, VAN NUYS BOYS, VAUGHN STREET, GOLETA STREET, LEV BOYS,
PACOIMA FLATS, LATIN TIMES, CRIMINALS, CAYUGA STREET, EL DORADO AVE,
ILEX
ST, PINNEY ST
DEAD END BOYS, PACOIMA
ARLETA BOYS
MISSION HILLS BOYS
SOL VALLE DIABLOS, SUN VALLEY
SUNLAND PARK LOCOS, SUNLAND
SOL VALLE VINELAND AVE BOYS, SUN VALLEY- NORTH HOLLYWOOD
BOYZ FROM THE HOOD, NORTH HOLLYWOOD-SUN VALLEY
WS CLANTON 14TH STREET, NORTH

HOLLYWOOD:CRAZY ALLEY GANGSTERS
NS EIGHTEEN ST, NORTH HOLLYWOOD:MID VALLEY GANGSTERS,TINY VETS,
PEEWEE WINOS
MARA SALVATRUCHA NS, NORTH HOLLYWOOD-NORTH HILLS- CHATSWORTH
NS ALLEY LOCOS, NORTH HOLLYWOOD
NORTH HOLLYWOOD BOYZ
NORTH HOLLYWOOD LOCOS
VANOWEN STREET LOCOS, VAN NUYS
BARRIO VAN NUYS:NORTH SIDE, SOUTH SIDE, DELANO STREET, CYCLONES,
JOKERS,
POOR BOYS, TINY LOCOS, TRAVIESOS,LOCOS
HASKELLS, VAN NUYS
CROOKS
VALERIO STREET, VAN NUYS: MIDGETS, LOCOS
TOKERS, VAN NUYS
SS RESEDA, WS RESEDA
CANOGA PARK ALABAMA STREET
BRYANT STREET, NORTH RIDGE
BROWN PRIDE SURENOS, NORTHRIDGE
BROWN PRIDE RAZA
SEPAS LANGDON STREET,SEPULVEDA-NORTH

HILLS:PEEWEES, LOCOS, BOYS,
SCHOOLYARD
COLUMBUS STREET, NORTH HILLS
VINCENT TOWN, NORTH HILLS
RADFORD ST, NORTH HOLLYWOOD
VARRIO BURBANK
SS ELMWOOD ST,BURBANK
WS LOCOS, GLENDALE
MISCELLANEOUS BARRIOS, AND CREW BECOME BARRIOS: CML, CMK, STP,
MTLS,9700
BLOCK HUSTLAS,GRANADA HILLS DYP,129KLUMP ST, ELMER AVE, NS LENNOX,
LOGAN
HEIGHTS, TERRA BELLA ST, LAKEVIEW TERRACE, ORCAS,
NORTH EAST LA
TOONERVILLE, GLENDALE-ATWATER-

TUJUNGA:JOKERS, LOS CRAZY VAGOS, NIGHT
OWLS,
LOMITA ST LOCOS, CHEVY CHASE PARK LOCOS, ATWATER LOCOS, DUKES,
TOKERS, TINY
LOCOS, YOUNGSTERS
WS THEE RASCALS, ATWATER
AVENUES AVENIDAS, EAGLE ROCK- HIGHLAND PARK- CYPRESS PARK- GLASSELL
PARK-

MT. WASHINGTON: CYPRESS CHICOS-ASESINOS-DREW ST, 43RD AVE, 50AVE,
60AVE
HIGHLAND PARK
CYPRESS PARK
GLASSELL PARK
VARRIO NORTH EAST LOS ANGELES
EAST SIDE CLOVER, LINCOLN HEIGHTS
LINCOLN HEIGHTS
ROSE HILLS, MONTECITO HEIGHTS

EL SERENO:LOCKE STREET
EAST SIDE EIGHTEEN STREET
HAZARDS
EAGLE ROCK TINY WINOS
TRES CANTOS
FADED BOYZ
MISCELLANEOUS:SURENOS, BOLAS, ATWATER VILLAGE
EAST LOS ANGELES
EAST SIDE WHITE FENCE: THE HOLES

MARAVILLA:HOLLO, MARRIANA, FORD, GAGE, ARIZONA, JUAREZ,
RASCAL,FRASER, HIGH
TIMES, POMEROY, LOTT, MOERAYA,PROJECTS,LOPEZ, ROCKA
EVERGREEN ST
MICHIGAN AVE CRIMINAL/CHICANO

FORCE:EAST SIDE 1ST ST, SOUTH SIDE
VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA: THE COURTS, VILLAINS, LOCOS
EAST LOS 13
GERAGHTY LOMA:ROCKWOODST
LOMAS
YOUNG BOYS RIFA
THE LOTT
LORENA
STATE STREET
BREED ST
LAGUNA PARK VIKINGS
EAST SIDE KRAZIES
LIL VALLEY
HAPPY VALLEY
LIL EAST SIDE
INDIANA DUKES
CHOPPERS12
STONERS, BOYLE HEIGHTS
BOYLE HEIGHTS
AL CAPONE
PRIMERA FLATS:ES
CUATRO FLATS
8TH ST
CRAZY DOGS
EAST LA RIFA
CLARENCE ST
WINTER GARDENS
ES THE MOB CREW
CITY TERRACE
SENTINEL
ES SS VICKEYSTOWN
AVE OXFORD BOYZ
21ST MALDITOS
HICKS ST
OPAL STREET
CENTRAL LA/WEST LA
FROGTOWN RIVERSIDE
ECHO PARK

WS CRAZIES: MAYBERRY ST LOCOS
LA MIRADA ST LOCOS
DESCANSO TINY WINOS
BARRIO SILVER LAKE
WS AZTLAN
BIG TOP LOCOS
WS TEMPLE STREET
DIAMOND ST
WS ROCKWOOD ST
HEAD HUNTERS

THIS ARE the SOUTH SIDERS FO YALL WHO DON KNO

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: sur x13

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 11th, 2004, 4:09 pm

soufsyde wrote:ALL SUR GANGS

+~*SOUTH SIDE 13*~+
S.S.Lx3
San Diego n San Bernardino
PLAYBOYS SURENOS x3
Fresno County
SOUTHSIDE REGULATERS
VARRIO LOS SURENOS
EAST L.A.C V.WF.LOCOS X3
I.E x3
E.M.F x3
W.S.L x3
C.S.T x3
GROVELAND
EASTSIDE OXNARD
ELK GROVE
FLORENCIA x3

THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
BARRIO SAN FER,SAN FERNANDO CITY AND

SYLMAR: BORREGO VALLE, JOKERS,
HARDCORE
FREAKS, YOUNGSTERS, LOCOS, CHICOS, PEEWEES, TINY LOCOS NEW CROWD,MID
CITY
BOYS, MACLAY BOYS, DUNAS, HOMEBOYS, MATANZAS SIDE LOCOS,
BLYTHE STREET, PANORAMA CITY: DUKES, NIGHT OUTS, RASKALS,CHICOS
PACAS,

PACOIMA: PROJECT BOYS, PIERCE BOYS, HUMPHREY PARK BOYS, CRAZY
BOYS,
KNOCK KNOCK BOYS, SOUTH SIDE LOCOS, BROWN STONER LOCOS, PAXTON STREET
LOCOS,
LATIN RASCALS, VAN NUYS BOYS, VAUGHN STREET, GOLETA STREET, LEV BOYS,
PACOIMA FLATS, LATIN TIMES, CRIMINALS, CAYUGA STREET, EL DORADO AVE,
ILEX
ST, PINNEY ST
DEAD END BOYS, PACOIMA
ARLETA BOYS
MISSION HILLS BOYS
SOL VALLE DIABLOS, SUN VALLEY
SUNLAND PARK LOCOS, SUNLAND
SOL VALLE VINELAND AVE BOYS, SUN VALLEY- NORTH HOLLYWOOD
BOYZ FROM THE HOOD, NORTH HOLLYWOOD-SUN VALLEY
WS CLANTON 14TH STREET, NORTH

HOLLYWOOD:CRAZY ALLEY GANGSTERS
NS EIGHTEEN ST, NORTH HOLLYWOOD:MID VALLEY GANGSTERS,TINY VETS,
PEEWEE WINOS
MARA SALVATRUCHA NS, NORTH HOLLYWOOD-NORTH HILLS- CHATSWORTH
NS ALLEY LOCOS, NORTH HOLLYWOOD
NORTH HOLLYWOOD BOYZ
NORTH HOLLYWOOD LOCOS
VANOWEN STREET LOCOS, VAN NUYS
BARRIO VAN NUYS:NORTH SIDE, SOUTH SIDE, DELANO STREET, CYCLONES,
JOKERS,
POOR BOYS, TINY LOCOS, TRAVIESOS,LOCOS
HASKELLS, VAN NUYS
CROOKS
VALERIO STREET, VAN NUYS: MIDGETS, LOCOS
TOKERS, VAN NUYS
SS RESEDA, WS RESEDA
CANOGA PARK ALABAMA STREET
BRYANT STREET, NORTH RIDGE
BROWN PRIDE SURENOS, NORTHRIDGE
BROWN PRIDE RAZA
SEPAS LANGDON STREET,SEPULVEDA-NORTH

HILLS:PEEWEES, LOCOS, BOYS,
SCHOOLYARD
COLUMBUS STREET, NORTH HILLS
VINCENT TOWN, NORTH HILLS
RADFORD ST, NORTH HOLLYWOOD
VARRIO BURBANK
SS ELMWOOD ST,BURBANK
WS LOCOS, GLENDALE
MISCELLANEOUS BARRIOS, AND CREW BECOME BARRIOS: CML, CMK, STP,
MTLS,9700
BLOCK HUSTLAS,GRANADA HILLS DYP,129KLUMP ST, ELMER AVE, NS LENNOX,
LOGAN
HEIGHTS, TERRA BELLA ST, LAKEVIEW TERRACE, ORCAS,
NORTH EAST LA
TOONERVILLE, GLENDALE-ATWATER-

TUJUNGA:JOKERS, LOS CRAZY VAGOS, NIGHT
OWLS,
LOMITA ST LOCOS, CHEVY CHASE PARK LOCOS, ATWATER LOCOS, DUKES,
TOKERS, TINY
LOCOS, YOUNGSTERS
WS THEE RASCALS, ATWATER
AVENUES AVENIDAS, EAGLE ROCK- HIGHLAND PARK- CYPRESS PARK- GLASSELL
PARK-

MT. WASHINGTON: CYPRESS CHICOS-ASESINOS-DREW ST, 43RD AVE, 50AVE,
60AVE
HIGHLAND PARK
CYPRESS PARK
GLASSELL PARK
VARRIO NORTH EAST LOS ANGELES
EAST SIDE CLOVER, LINCOLN HEIGHTS
LINCOLN HEIGHTS
ROSE HILLS, MONTECITO HEIGHTS

EL SERENO:LOCKE STREET
EAST SIDE EIGHTEEN STREET
HAZARDS
EAGLE ROCK TINY WINOS
TRES CANTOS
FADED BOYZ
MISCELLANEOUS:SURENOS, BOLAS, ATWATER VILLAGE
EAST LOS ANGELES
EAST SIDE WHITE FENCE: THE HOLES

MARAVILLA:HOLLO, MARRIANA, FORD, GAGE, ARIZONA, JUAREZ,
RASCAL,FRASER, HIGH
TIMES, POMEROY, LOTT, MOERAYA,PROJECTS,LOPEZ, ROCKA
EVERGREEN ST
MICHIGAN AVE CRIMINAL/CHICANO

FORCE:EAST SIDE 1ST ST, SOUTH SIDE
VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA: THE COURTS, VILLAINS, LOCOS
EAST LOS 13
GERAGHTY LOMA:ROCKWOODST
LOMAS
YOUNG BOYS RIFA
THE LOTT
LORENA
STATE STREET
BREED ST
LAGUNA PARK VIKINGS
EAST SIDE KRAZIES
LIL VALLEY
HAPPY VALLEY
LIL EAST SIDE
INDIANA DUKES
CHOPPERS12
STONERS, BOYLE HEIGHTS
BOYLE HEIGHTS
AL CAPONE
PRIMERA FLATS:ES
CUATRO FLATS
8TH ST
CRAZY DOGS
EAST LA RIFA
CLARENCE ST
WINTER GARDENS
ES THE MOB CREW
CITY TERRACE
SENTINEL
ES SS VICKEYSTOWN
AVE OXFORD BOYZ
21ST MALDITOS
HICKS ST
OPAL STREET
CENTRAL LA/WEST LA
FROGTOWN RIVERSIDE
ECHO PARK

WS CRAZIES: MAYBERRY ST LOCOS
LA MIRADA ST LOCOS
DESCANSO TINY WINOS
BARRIO SILVER LAKE
WS AZTLAN
BIG TOP LOCOS
WS TEMPLE STREET
DIAMOND ST
WS ROCKWOOD ST
HEAD HUNTERS

THIS ARE the SOUTH SIDERS FO YALL WHO DON KNO

yeah man u got alot of varrios listed but that isnt ALL the south siders..its imposable to list them all...but IE isnt one gang.. IE is what the gangs from Riverside and San Bernardino county claim its all Inland Empire..

Guest

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Guest » June 12th, 2004, 7:17 am

MAH FAULT SUM OF that SHIT R SM HOODS WERE MAH NIGGAS STAY AT N NOW HOLLA I AINT GONN B3 H3R3 FO A WHIL3

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 12th, 2004, 10:59 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:ORALE LONE-WOLF, ...Q-VO.

DISPENSA HOMIE, I FORGOT THIS WAS NOT OUR "WEB PAGE" LOLOLOL

PERO ON THE SERIO, I'M BORN & RAISED IN EAST LOS,
PURO East Side Varrio THE LOTT X3 SURENOS Gang...
AND THE CAMARADA GIBBY de WF WAS DROPPING REAL STREET KNOWLEDGE HOMIE, STATING THE YOUNGSTER VATOS THAT CLAIMED SUR 13 in EAST LOS ALL got into THE LOTT 13 GANG...
So technically, we ARE STILL VERY MUCH on the subject....

Con respeto Lone-Wolf, que varrio ?

Mucho gusto carnal,
MARTINEZ
Señor Martinez, as my logo will show that I don't B.S., straight on you with my shots, too old for pendejadas y "chilla"quiles. My respects to you for holding up your end, and shouting out loud "TLS13", as to "que varrio", well loco it's like this, I'm all out for MI BARRIO, but there's a lot of jente out there with eyes on us, always fishing for info' that I'm not about to give them, I keep it on the low with details and personal info'. I'll throw my 2 cents worth, but that's about it "nomas". It's a different age, call me paranoid, "pero dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres" that's what my jefita always said to me. Comprendes mendez. I however disagree with you & Gibby as to all in East Los that are Sur 13 joining up with The Lott, because just about everyone with only a few exceptions, here in the varrios & gangs of the East Side claim Sur 13. The 13 has been associated with all the varrios as far back as I can remember in my half century of white hairs on my pelona.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 13th, 2004, 12:16 am

LONEWOLF,

ORALE. Homie, I believe you mis-understood my post...WAY OFF...

Gibby wrote:
"...The third was SUR13 Ninos. They were around Atlantic and Beverly and all the Via Streets (Via Corona, Via Campo,Via San delarro etc) They were active in the early and mid 90s against the MVs. 99% of them got into Varrio LOTT13..."

My response was YES, all these young vatos mentioned (in Gibby's post) and those specific calles are now THE LOTT 13 SURENOS 2nd Hood. ONLY these vatos in that specific post...NOT all East Los - Sureños....

Lone-wolf wrote: "...I however disagree with you & Gibby as to all in East Los that are Sur 13 joining up with The Lott,..."
NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!...That would NOT be a credible statement WHAT-SO-EVER, That would be a flat out dirty lie, and even dis-respectful...

Homie, ALL Mexican gangs in EAST LOS are SURENOS / SUR X3 (except the Maravilla gangs ) Thats common street knowledge !!
Matter of fact - Every Mexican gang from Bakersfield to San diego are SURENOS / SUR X3 Gangs....

Come on now....
Homie, if you don't want to tell me what varrio your from, thats' fine...
PERO at least tell me what CITY your in, so MAYBE I can understand why you mis-understood my palabras...and whats crackin in EAST LOS.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2004, 12:36 am

My apologies Señor Martinez, you're right, I read too quickly thru your lines with your info and got beefy too quick. But tell me loco, how many cities are in N.E.L.A. ? What do we have, Lincoln Hts, El Sereno, Highland Park, Happy Valley, Rose Hills, Ramona Gardens, Montecito Hts, Eagle Rock, Mount Washington, Cypress Park, Glassell Park, Atwater Village, Monterey Hills, but I don't think any of them are cities. Check my drift.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 13th, 2004, 12:48 am

ALL DO ONE EVEN BETTER, HERES A LIST OF EAST LOS Gangs
ALL SUR X3 /SURENOS gangs

THE LOTT SUR 13
WHITE FENCE
VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA
BIG HAZARD
CITY TERRACE
KAM 13
GERAGHTY LOMA
EVERGREEN
STATE STREET
STONERS 13 LOCOS
MC FORCE
PRIMERA FLATS
CUATRO FLATS
BREED ST.
INDIANA DUKES
3RD ST.
TINY BOYS
LAGUNA PARK
LIL VALLEY
THE MOB CREW
CLARENCE ST. (inactive?)
ELA 13
HICKS BOYS (inactive)
SENTINEL BOYS
WABASH 13 (inactive?)
VICKEYS TOWN
WINTER GARDENS
LATIN KINGS
CHOPPERS 12
LIL EAST SIDE
KING KOBRAS
EAZY RIDERS
FICKET ST.
SOTO ST.
BOYLE HEIGHTS 13
Ect...ect...ect...
(Gibby can add more, I'm tired...it's 1:00 a.m. but my point is proven)
All these EAST LOS gangs ARE SURENOS/ SUR X3.

SIMON LONE-WOLF, IN THE SYSTEM, ALL NELA ARE just plain "EAST LOS."
LINCOLN HEIGHTS
EL SERENO , Ect..ect..
All the varrios you mentioned as well, I think Gibby can drop some knowledge on the NELA gangs.
I personally was a straight "ghetto dogg" ALWAYS holding down the fort in my own varrio... all the vatos I know from El Sereno was from doing time...good vatos...but on the calles, I was NOT too big on visiting other n'hoods...

ORALE,
Con respeto,
MARTINEZ

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: sur x13

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2004, 10:42 am

Let's see if my memory does'nt fail me too much, here's the list that I remember. WF WHITE FENCE, PF PRIMERA FLATS, CF CUATRO FLATS, ALCP ALCAPONE, VST VICKYS TOWN, KK KING KOBRAS, HS13 HORSE SHOE, J13 JARDIN 13, WG WINTER GARDENS, LVR LIL' VALLEY, LES LIL' EAST SIDE, CT CITY TERRACE, GL/GGL GARY/GERAGHTY LOMA, EAST L.A. 13, ESL13 EAST LOS 13, TMC THE MOB CREW, TLS13 THE LOTT STONERS, IDKS INDIANA DUKES, BHTS BOYLE HEIGHTS, S13 STONERS, VTB TINY BOYS, EG EVERGREEN, BST BREED STREET, LST LORENA STREET, OSL OPAL STREET, SSL STATE STREET, SST SOTO STREET, HST HUBBARD STREET, ESC12 EAST SIDE CHOPPERS 12ST, CLPS CLIKA LOS PRIMOS, SBS SENTINEL AVENUE BOYS, KAMS13 KRAZY ASS MEXIKANS, CSL LA CLARENCIA 13, 3RD STREET, V8R EIGHT STREET, VNE NUEVO ESTRADA, MICHIGAN CRIMINAL FORCE, LPV LAGUNA PARK VIKINGS, PCS PRIMERA CHICOS, FST FICKET STREET, CWS CALLE WOODS MARAVILLA, LMP LOMITA MARAVILLA PRIMERA, HMV EL HOYO MV, JMV JUAREZ MV, MMV MARIANA MV, LMV LOPEZ MV, AMV ARIZONA MV, GMV GAGE MV, PMV POMEROY MV, HTSMV HIGH TIMES MV, MYA MOEREYA MV, R13MV RASCALS MV, SMV SOTO MV, LA ROCK/LIL' ROCK MV, FORD MV, KERN MV, EL LOTE/LOTT MV, FISHER MV, MVP MARAVILLA PROJECTS. This list for the Evil Side may not be entirely up to date, some of these hoods are in adjacent areas bordering the E x S, and play a role in the street scene, some of these are no longer players, but feel free to shred it. The neighborhoods that I listed for N.E.L.A. on a prior message, are not all gangs, they are the general areas/communities, but I listed them as a response to your question as to what city I'm from, since I won't hit you up with MY BARRIO in NELA. I was trying to point out to you that it is all the city of LA in NELA, unless of course you want to include Glendale and South Pasadena in NELA ?. I tried to keep the E x S borders for this list to include only those varrios, south of the 10 fwy., the L.A. river on the west and south., and the City of Commerce and Montebello on the east.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 13th, 2004, 10:17 pm

RE: EAST LOS Gangs

LoneWolf,

Orale ... Homie, I dont recall Hubbard or Lorena St. gangs, ever. Doesn't mean the didnt exist, i just never heard of them before. I heard of Lomita Maravilla before, even though I believe they died out long time ago...never bumped into a single vato from there. I've also never heard of Calle Woods Maravilla ??

Also, I think you meant EL HOYO SOTO, instead of Soto Maravilla. Never ever heard of soto mv ?? Even though El Hoyo Soto in no longer active, I think most East Siders know about them because of their one big homie.

Other than that, your list is pretty much on the money, excet Jardin 13 main hood is more in Pico Rivera, than East Los, even though the vatos I've done time with from Jardin claim East Side. good vatos...

ONE LAST NOTE: To the best of my knowledge, LOTE MV never hits up LOTT MV. (i ain't NEVER seen that) Just for the record homie, THE LOTT SUR 13 and LOTE mv, NEVER have had ANY RELATIONSHIP WHAT-so-ever....
the names LOTT and LOTE are strickly coincidental. They are No where near us geographically.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: sur x13

Unread post by GIBBY » June 14th, 2004, 12:30 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:RE: EAST LOS Gangs

LoneWolf,

Orale ... Homie, I dont recall Hubbard or Lorena St. gangs, ever. Doesn't mean the didnt exist, i just never heard of them before. I heard of Lomita Maravilla before, even though I believe they died out long time ago...never bumped into a single vato from there. I've also never heard of Calle Woods Maravilla ??

Also, I think you meant EL HOYO SOTO, instead of Soto Maravilla. Never ever heard of soto mv ?? Even though El Hoyo Soto in no longer active, I think most East Siders know about them because of their one big homie.

Other than that, your list is pretty much on the money, excet Jardin 13 main hood is more in Pico Rivera, than East Los, even though the vatos I've done time with from Jardin claim East Side. good vatos...

ONE LAST NOTE: To the best of my knowledge, LOTE MV never hits up LOTT MV. (i ain't NEVER seen that) Just for the record homie, THE LOTT SUR 13 and LOTE mv, NEVER have had ANY RELATIONSHIP WHAT-so-ever....
the names LOTT and LOTE are strickly coincidental. They are No where near us geographically.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
Qvole East Siders. I always wondered about the LOTT13/LOTE MV connection. I guess my question is answered

Another question I always had was why does the LOTT13 spell LOTT with two Tees instead on one? Is there any connection to Lott Ave off off Woolwine in CT? Whatever happened to Linda from TLS13? Paz Homie

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 14th, 2004, 3:26 pm

GIBBY,

ORALE CARNAL. Simon homie, some jente think because Hole Stoners were the Stoner generation from El Hoyo Mara, that maybe THE LOTT STONERS Gang had a connection with LOTE mv. Pero Chale, NOT in the least, not in any way, shape or form.

Actually - to be historically accurate THE LOTT 13 and Geraghty Loma were straight clicked up for a whole generation. from 1977 to 1993, straight perros homie, but we were always bigger than them, in numbers, territory, etc.. THE LOTT always had the high roller homies = MUCHO FIRE POWER... all GL older vatos were tecatos, all their fire power came from us... but personally homie, It's very difficult for me to see them as enemies because we grew up together.
My clica Los Locos literally grew up with them since we were morros.
THE LOTT 13 sponsored E.S. Rockwood when they first came out,
and some dumb ##%$#% had to go mess it up for both varrios.
War kicked off between THE LOTT and GL in 1993 to the present, even though plieto is mellow right now...

Pero you said it already Gibby, and Everyone else with any common sense can see (in L.A.) knows this - THE LOTT 13 gang has far overshadowed GL. -Those are the facts.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Re: sur x13

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 14th, 2004, 4:32 pm

******* REVISED / ADDED NOTES ******

GIBBY, wrote:
{"Another question I always had was why does the LOTT13 spell LOTT with two Tees instead on one? Is there any connection to Lott Ave off off Woolwine in CT? Whatever happened to Linda from TLS13? "...}

Good question homie,
I could lie and say we startd on "LOTT Ave.", pero that calle is just a FIRME coincedence homie, when I was about 14 years old, I took that street sign down and hung it in my room. It was a very prized posession... LOLOLOL

Even though there are many O.G. LOTT 13 homies who still live up in the hills, the vatos de GL dont sweat the older vatos from THE LOTT and vice versa...theres just too much history between the older vatos from THE LOTT and Geraghty...Unfortunately there is still much bad blood and animosity between the younger generations from TLS 13 and GL, age 30 and younger.

Pero, the original birth-place of THE LOTT 13 is the big empty spacious hill sides of City Terrace, specifically behind Van Pelt, That was the Original LOTT X3 in the late 70's on the East side of City Terrace Park.

As for Linda, no la conosco ? Who was she with? hang out ? related to ?
Young hina, older hina ??

Our Varrio slogan = LIVIN' ON THE TOP = LOTT X3
LOTT 13 - always spelled with a double TT, since 1977. Always will be.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
Last edited by MARTINEZ. on June 14th, 2004, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”