Compton Varrio 155 (CV155)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Compton Varrio 155 (CV155)

Unread post by alexalonso » June 28th, 2004, 5:33 am

I posted some pics from CV 155, check it out,

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/com ... nvarrio155
Last edited by admin on July 18th, 2005, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Compton Varrio 155

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » June 28th, 2004, 9:20 am

GOOD LOOKIN FOR the WORK U DOIN HOMIE. KEEP IT UP... BY the WAY, LA CINCO (CV155) AND LA SETENTA (CV70) ARE TRUCIN AGAINST CVTF? IS THIS IN the WORKS? OUT...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 28th, 2004, 9:35 pm

alonso did u checc the border i gave u about that hood ?how they are all over 152 and how they go more west like up to avalon . like they own spot on nestor on kemp dwight , and the palm mobile home on cpt blvd just neer the nellas , and the info about them truci with cv70 is for real?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 28th, 2004, 9:37 pm

i ment all over 151 obp they suround them from east to west but no anymosity toward them its pvcc k all day

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 3rd, 2005, 4:35 pm

i was in Compton for the new year around wilmington and laurel at the homey house i was seeing cv 155 hit up with the c crossed and they hit up pk.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 4th, 2005, 3:45 am

YEAH RIGHT ACROSS FROM TRAGNIEW PARK AT THE LITTLE CAR WASH LA CINCO HAD CROSSED TPCC AND PVCC AND PUT UP AND HAD CK PK ALL AROUND IT.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 20th, 2005, 11:54 am

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:GOOD LOOKIN FOR the WORK U DOIN HOMIE. KEEP IT UP... BY the WAY, LA CINCO (CV155) AND LA SETENTA (CV70) ARE TRUCIN AGAINST CVTF? IS THIS IN the WORKS? OUT...
FROM WHAT I HEAR 70S ARE EBK.. MAYBE THIS CAT WAS SWIMMIN IN WET IONO BUT HE WAS TALKIN ALOT OF MESS ABOUT BEIN EBK.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 21st, 2005, 3:12 am

I DON'T KNOW HOW ITS GOING RIGHT NOW BUT THEY BETTER TRY TO CLICK UP BECAUSE THEY SEE HOW THEM T-FLATS ARE GETTIN DEALT WITH. BESIDES 7-0'S AIN'T AS STRONG AS THEY ONCE WERE.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 21st, 2005, 10:11 pm

its more MSK than 70s... but u can find some 70s in the farms

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm

[quote="kidlocc700"]its more MSK than 70s... but u can find some 70s in the farms[/quote]

FROM WHAT I HEARD MYRHH STREET KREW WAS TAKIN OVER THE RAQUET CLUB AND ACTIVELY FIGHTING THE ALMONDS AND ALL THE BABY ATF CLICCS

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 27th, 2005, 4:45 am

as of now.. me and the homies been fightin the ABS's.. they started hittin up "ABSG" like they a gang and they wanted to start jumpin niggas who walk down oleander.. we wouldnt let that slide

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 1st, 2005, 7:37 pm

are they still conected with the palmers 900 ? cause i dont understand their move..if they wanna grow up they should claim absccg or join palmer as abs clicc ...

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 4th, 2005, 11:42 pm

nope.. they havent totally broke off of palmer but they beef with NUTTY now i guess.. i got a nigga im coo with from ABS that moved into the G's up in nutty.. and now they beefin.. but i mean its coo.. jus them new cats from ABS i dont like... the OG ones that started reppin when i went 1 vs 5 against the DTK's back in early 10th grade.. im coo with.. but these new booties.. fuck em.. im coo with the ORIGINAL Almonds

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 2:19 pm

i read that CV155 used to be known also as CV5, but i never heard of that eveer and i grew up aound alot of 155 heads...from my experience its always been known called ONE-FIVE-FIVE, THE FIFTH, LA FIFTH or in spanish LA QUINTA...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2005, 4:05 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i read that CV155 used to be known also as CV5, but i never heard of that eveer and i grew up aound alot of 155 heads...from my experience its always been known called ONE-FIVE-FIVE, THE FIFTH, LA FIFTH or in spanish LA QUINTA...

YEAH WE (NELLAS) CALL'EM FRENCH FRIES.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 9th, 2005, 6:54 am

I used to be cool with 155 for ever till them fools started trippin on the homies....haters what can i say, i even had lil rocky's (RIP) back against some Palmer blocks back in the day.Helped a few out against B13...i knew lots of dudes outta this hood, they was all cool till me and my homies tried to do our own thing.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 10th, 2005, 2:44 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:I used to be cool with 155 for ever till them fools started trippin on the homies....haters what can i say, i even had lil rocky's (RIP) back against some Palmer blocks back in the day.Helped a few out against B13...i knew lots of dudes outta this hood, they was all cool till me and my homies tried to do our own thing.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 1st, 2006, 11:22 pm

so what are their current borders

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » April 4th, 2006, 5:56 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:i read that CV155 used to be known also as CV5, but i never heard of that eveer and i grew up aound alot of 155 heads...from my experience its always been known called ONE-FIVE-FIVE, THE FIFTH, LA FIFTH or in spanish LA QUINTA...
I DON'T KNOW DOGG, BUT I DO REMEMBER CV2 (SEGUNDO), CV3 (133), & CV5 (155) AS WELL... WAY BACK THOUGH... I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION BEFORE ABOUT IT :?: BUT DEFINITELY KNOWN FAR AND WIDE BACK THEN AS ONE-FIVE-FIVE...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 6th, 2006, 9:51 am

yo YG i'll answer that by private msg only...im not on here to woof and rep my shit on the internet. But yeah they still occupy the same area they've always had central/compton/wilmington and the airport pretty much.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 7th, 2006, 2:24 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:yo YG i'll answer that by private msg only...im not on here to woof and rep my shit on the internet. But yeah they still occupy the same area they've always had central/compton/wilmington and the airport pretty much.

I FEEL YOU.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 30th, 2006, 7:32 pm

timebomb tells me the 155s be out in tragniew park now!!! just takin over , and the swamps really pushin up with the blocc boys? that shit is crazy

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 30th, 2006, 10:43 pm

[quote="Moon"]timebomb tells me the 155s be out in tragniew park now!!! just takin over , and the swamps really pushin up with the blocc boys? that shit is crazy[/quote]

if what u sayin is tru than they back next to rshcc park the memorial for dead 1x i know the block boys were hangin in that area more than in their own park ...i dont know why but it seems unreal ....

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 10:42 pm

? u trippin homie the rays would be squadin up on that sitation with the quiccness

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » July 5th, 2006, 11:07 am

is CV155 the most feared comptone mexican gang in 2006?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 5th, 2006, 4:41 pm

chupon106 wrote:is CV155 the most feared comptone mexican gang in 2006?
TF held that title before, but i dunno abou feared but their above the 70s and TF

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 11th, 2006, 7:23 am

og shit from 155

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 12th, 2006, 12:55 am

bgcasper wrote:Image

og shit from 155

THEY WAS MARKS THEN AND THEY MARKS NOW.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 26th, 2006, 3:37 am

nice flick casper, in it you can see the dude sitting down throwing up a "1" and a "5". i just wonder who those cats are and what year it is. old school compton flicks are always nice to look at.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » February 24th, 2011, 2:00 pm

og shit from 155
What hear was this? Early 70s?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Compton Varrio 155 (CV155)

Unread post by bgcasper » March 10th, 2011, 11:48 pm

yess ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by bgcasper » May 30th, 2013, 10:32 pm

alexalonso wrote:

og shit from 155
What hear was this? Early 70s?
here is a lil article para L lone wolf y L martinez ...nice reading pretty interresting andale pues ....cv 155 on the table ...Compton was incorporated as a city by Los Angeles County on May 11, 1888, making it one of the oldest incorporated cities in California. To ensure the continuance of farming on the land, certain acreage was to be zoned solely for agriculture.
After the Second World War, the city experienced a housing boom. Compton attracted many black settlers from the South. Returning war veterans, a group that included my father, also found homes. The land parcels for housing remained spacious, and agricultural farmlands remained.
I lived in an unincorporated area to the north known as Willowbrook. To the west, there were disputed tracts of empty lots. Migrant immigrants were attracted to the farm work nearby and began squatting on these unoccupied lots. Mexicans, Pacific Islanders, blacks, and whites parked their trailers on the fields and built out-of-code housing. Compton would eventually annex this land but like the unincorporated Willowbrook area, paved streets, drainage and access to gas lines, water and electric power were problematic. These areas had no sidewalks until the late 1960s.
In the 1950s, street gangs had formed in these depressed areas. "You jive mouth farmer!" was an insult hurled by rivals at black gang members from Compton, in reference to their families being negro farm hands. The Compton Farmers was the name of one of the first gangs. Many more would follow. But colonies of other ethnic groups struggled to survive in areas primarily controlled by African American gangs. Some of the non-black gangs were allied to these black gangs (San Pedro's Dodge City Crips had Latino and black members), but some were bitter rivals.
In the area west of downtown Compton these former squatter lands became known by blacks as Taco Town, and by Latinos as La Calle Loca (the Crazy Street). The local Catholic parish was Saint Albert the Great Church. I attended tardiadas (afternoon dances) at Saint Albert. My first girlfriend lived on 152nd Street. The Lynwood sheriff's station patrolled this area and adopted their logo and "Viking" name from Saint Albert's middle school.
Because of changing boundaries, I was required to attend Compton High School rather than the closer Centennial. But I had cousins who lived in the 155th Street area and at Compton High they introduced me to several 155th Street gang members. I occasionally had to hang out with a few of the most notable 155th Street members like Danny "White Boy" Holmes, Ralph "Lettuce" Lechuga, "Sampson," as well as Pacific Islanders "Coconut" and his brothers "Pineapple" and "Saber," who always carried a machete.
Not being a 155th Street gang member eventually became a problem for me and my brother. The worst of these 155th Street members were usually high on "red devils" (Seconal) and drunk on wine. They were dangerous to everyone and lethal to rivals. They were as bad as any Willowbrook gang such as the Compton Varrio Tres, Tortilla Flats, Willowbrook Winos, or any black gang. The African American Compton gang Swamp Boys was a chief rival.
At that time, the official logo of the gang was a grim reaper standing under a streetlight with a street sign reading 155th Street. Lechuga had commissioned me to draw it for them on poster board in art class. Very few of these gang members ever made it to high school graduation, but several of us who avoided gangs and graduated became cops.
The bitter rivalry between 155th Street and the surrounding black gangs had its beginnings in this era. As a minority in another race's minority community, the non-blacks were often the victims of lots of bullying and sometimes violence. The 155th Street gang members soon learned that the best defensive tactic was to be very offensive. By being mas loco (crazier than) any surrounding gang, they established an atmosphere of intimidation that few dared to challenge.
After the Rodney King riots in 1992, the Sureño gangs under the control of the Mexican Mafia intensified their attacks against blacks. The 155th Street gang was an enthusiastic follower of this movement, being strongly influenced by Mexican Mafia members Alejandro "Fox" Tapia originally from the South Los gang and their own homeboy Raul "Dagwood" Vasquez from 155th Street.
Compton is now 65% Hispanic, and the gang has intensified its attacks on black residents.
Being a small gang, the activity associated with 155th Street gang seems to rise and fall with the influence exerted by the few hard-core gang members active and alive at the time. Upon their release (as in California's current "realignment program") the gang violence increases. Imprisonment also further indoctrinates and motivates these gang members in their Mexican Mafia/Sureño war against the African American community. Many in this community are calling for federal prosecutors to charge interracial violence committed by members as hate crimes
Attachments
l.jpg
l.jpg (22.7 KiB) Viewed 19951 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”