Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Cant forget Morton Town Watts. Them fools be around Morton between Nadeau and 81st.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 11th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:The Florence 13 got a hood pretty much between Hyde park/Florence/Crenshaw/West blvd.
They have been their for many years. I used to live in that area.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 11th, 2018, 8:16 pm

[quote="Pico2jeff"]Cant forget Morton Town Watts. Them fools be around Morton between Nadeau and 81st.[/quote]

Yeah does Morton Town go all the way down to Firestone? Are they just north of Ivy & Elm St?

Also, Barrio Mojados gots that area between Central & Compton....I don't know their north/south borders though. I think they go to Vernon but I'm not sure if Hoodlum Family is still around that area, north of Slauson.

And do any of these hoods got territory near PBS & 55 BCH.....Mexican Klan, 42LC or 50th St? Somewhere around Broadway?

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 10:58 pm

advocate wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Cant forget Morton Town Watts. Them fools be around Morton between Nadeau and 81st.
Yeah does Morton Town go all the way down to Firestone? Are they just north of Ivy & Elm St?

Also, Barrio Mojados gots that area between Central & Compton....I don't know their north/south borders though. I think they go to Vernon but I'm not sure if Hoodlum Family is still around that area, north of Slauson.

And do any of these hoods got territory near PBS & 55 BCH.....Mexican Klan, 42LC or 50th St? Somewhere around Broadway?
I don't know Mortons border or about those gangs. I do know Morton is still active around 81st and Morton. I always see BMS hit up heavy along Central in the 80s but i don't know where their hood is at. Their is also a hood called Varrio 80s more west around San Pedro. I thought BMS hood was around Jefferson and Maple because around 2005 they were hitting up over there alot but i don't know.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 11th, 2018, 11:05 pm

BMS is down there in the 80's...I don't know their exact boundaries there but they go at it w/ Carnales down that way. Think they claim 82nd.

They are east of PBS too & south of 38St. in that area I mentioned. I thought they were from Vernon to Slauson but theres another hood that was around there...HF. They beefed w/ BMS & F13.

Jefferson/Maple is border between 36th St. & Ghetto Boyz....interesting BMS was hitting up all over there.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 12th, 2018, 12:20 am

LAResident wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:The Florence 13 got a hood pretty much between Hyde park/Florence/Crenshaw/West blvd.

Since that's in Rollin 60s' hood, how does that work out?

Does Florencia's beef with ECC extend to all Crips? I figure since 60's and ECC are the Neighborhood/Deuces card, 60's would naturally beef with F13.

While F13 is deeper than all the ECC sets combined in east South Central, 60's are definitely deeper than F13 in west South Central.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 12th, 2018, 12:18 pm

TheAngels wrote:
LAResident wrote:

Does Florencia's beef with ECC extend to all Crips? I figure since 60's and ECC are the Neighborhood/Deuces card, 60's would naturally beef with F13.

While F13 is deeper than all the ECC sets combined in east South Central, 60's are definitely deeper than F13 in west South Central.
Only a 60 or F13 can answer that.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 12th, 2018, 1:43 pm

LAResident wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
LAResident wrote:

Only a 60 or F13 can answer that.
Yeah we need a F13 or 60 and that's a good question. I use to hang on 63rd and Brynhurst which is the heart of the BGs (Brynhurst Gang) and them F13s was trying to start something. They chased a OG from 60s down and clipped the back of his car and was yelling fuck toast at him on Brynhurst. They also were hitting up ck around Hyde park and West blvd but them 60s was saying it was for coast but i don't believe them. When i was over there the F13 stayed south of Hyde park on Brynhurst and it was some crips from another gang i cant remember over there also. The 60s were on both sides but mostly around 63rd.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 12th, 2018, 2:11 pm

On the valley side:

Langdon St-I believe they are from Nordhoff to Roscoe, 405 to Sepulveda. I don't know if they are on the west side of the 405.

Columbus St-just east of LST.....Nordhoff to Roscoe, Sepulveda to about the creek/wash. I think the other side of that creek bed is Blythe St.

Blythe St is pretty much east of CST but go further north and south....I think Van Nuys Blvd is their east border but I don't know how far north they go. I guess their south would be those train tracks?

Also, I was driving down Hyde Park a couple times recently & F13 had hit ups along the train tracks & along Hyde Park, all east of Crenshaw til about Van Ness. Even saw them & ECC crossing each other out. Not sure if they are east of Crenshaw too but they hit up a lot along those tracks on Hyde Park.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 12th, 2018, 4:27 pm

I used to live on brunhurst and 67th and the F13 and 60s where my neighbors I never seen them have any problems back then in the early 2000s

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 12th, 2018, 4:30 pm

*brynhurst

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 12th, 2018, 5:30 pm

Added several more neighborhoods to the map:

Carnales
Clanton 14 (First Hood)
Ghetto Boyz
22nd Street
Loko Park
Canoga Park Alabama
18th Street (Vermont Square)
18th Street (Jefferson Park)
Florencia (Hyde Park)
Lost Angels
Mid City Stoners - Hobart Locos
Ninos Surenos
Burlington Street Locos
East Side Trece
Compton Varrio 117
DNA 73
Barrio Mojados
Ocenta 80s
Watts Suicidal
Nut Hood Watts
Weigand Colonia Watts
Morton Town Stoners
Inglewood
Varrio 46th Street

Modified the following hoods:

Alley Tiny Criminals (shrunk)
Harpys (grown down to 39th Street, added 5th Ave clique in Mid City)
Clanton 14 - Third Hood (shrunk)
Watts (shrunk their hood on the north side, added their hood in the Imperial Courts area)

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 12th, 2018, 7:30 pm

NSU got pushed out that area, they on the Eastside now by 38st

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 12th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Lil ass 46 st didn’t hold down that whole area, they are a dead one block gang. They was on normandie a block going south from Vernon...they had half a block if anything lol

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 12th, 2018, 10:47 pm

LAResident wrote:Lil ass 46 st didn’t hold down that whole area, they are a dead one block gang. They was on normandie a block going south from Vernon...they had half a block if anything lol
i always see 18st hitup on 46th and Budlong and around the library at the park.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 12th, 2018, 10:56 pm

All that 18 and 40s

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 12th, 2018, 11:07 pm

LAResident wrote:NSU got pushed out that area, they on the Eastside now by 38st
A couple years ago 18st was hitting up heavy around 54th and Hoover. Playboys was hitting heavy around Slauson and Figueroa. I used to see NSU and i believe STV having crazy ass tag wars along Slauson between Normandie and Vermont.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 12th, 2018, 11:33 pm

I believe that that area you got as F13 in 62 Brim hood is not all theirs. It was a gang called Monteros (Mot13) and Brown Pride Surenos (Bps13) in that area. Them Mot13s tried to move in on the r20 bloods and claim Mot15st on 15th and Western but got the boot. The 20s started crossing them out and they disappeared. Also i see F13 hit up alot around Van Ness and 60th.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » September 13th, 2018, 2:04 am

advocate wrote:I never realized Kansas St bordered the Watts hoods....did they have beef with a lot of the watts varrios?
I think they beef with Watts 13 and Grape Street Watts... wouldn't put it past them. Kansas St beefed with everybody when they were at their deepest.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 13th, 2018, 5:21 am

Pico2jeff wrote:I believe that that area you got as F13 in 62 Brim hood is not all theirs. It was a gang called Monteros (Mot13) and Brown Pride Surenos (Bps13) in that area. Them Mot13s tried to move in on the r20 bloods and claim Mot15st on 15th and Western but got the boot. The 20s started crossing them out and they disappeared. Also i see F13 hit up alot around Van Ness and 60th.
Mot and BPS never make noise. Weak hoods.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » September 14th, 2018, 9:00 am

LAResident wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:I believe that that area you got as F13 in 62 Brim hood is not all theirs. It was a gang called Monteros (Mot13) and Brown Pride Surenos (Bps13) in that area. Them Mot13s tried to move in on the r20 bloods and claim Mot15st on 15th and Western but got the boot. The 20s started crossing them out and they disappeared. Also i see F13 hit up alot around Van Ness and 60th.
Mot and BPS never make noise. Weak hoods.
LOL He said they weak hoods. They chafa.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 17th, 2018, 9:05 am

More hoods added:

Vernon Hood Locos
Barrio Evil
Varrio 36th Street
Mid City Stoners - 33rd Street Locos
King Boulevard Stoners
35th Street
Varrio 29th Street
Barrio Mojados (Low Bottoms)
Hoodlum Family
Lynwood Varrio Mob
Compton Varrio 3
Compton Varrio 70
Mara Salvatrucha - Hollywood Locos
Clover
Breed Street
Evergreen
Ford Maravilla
Fraser Maravilla
Maravilla Rifa
Gage Maravilla

Modifications:

E/S Playboys 35th Street Zoo Riders territory added, plus going north of Vernon to add 43rd Street clique territory

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 17th, 2018, 3:38 pm

Indo13 don't hold down that whole area. They claim 69th or 67th or some shit around Broadway. My cousin was from there around 2004 and he is black so i don't believe they were banging 13 at the time. He went to Bethune and lived on 75th and Broadway. Now he a blood but there was East coast crips between Florence and 75th along Broadway and nothing else. That little shit Dna13 is a tagging crew to me and never out only hit up. 29st ain't that big and when i used to be over there only 28st was around. Also i don't think Lemon Grove park is Ms13 hood in Hollywood. That was either WF13 or C14 and still is but some little gang i cant remember is trying to claim that area. On the other side of Western between Melrose and Beverly is a active gang called Saint Andrews 13(STA13) and they go at it with Ms13 over territory. Ms13 are all over Hollywood so i don't know their borders. Saint Andrews (STA13) and Barrio Saint Andrews (BSA13) are different gangs just so everyone knows.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 17th, 2018, 4:11 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:Indo13 don't hold down that whole area. They claim 69th or 67th or some shit around Broadway. My cousin was from there around 2004 and he is black so i don't believe they were banging 13 at the time. He went to Bethune and lived on 75th and Broadway. Now he a blood but there was East coast crips between Florence and 75th along Broadway and nothing else. That little shit Dna13 is a tagging crew to me and never out only hit up. 29st ain't that big and when i used to be over there only 28st was around. Also i don't think Lemon Grove park is Ms13 hood in Hollywood. That was either WF13 or C14 and still is but some little gang i cant remember is trying to claim that area. On the other side of Western between Melrose and Beverly is a active gang called Saint Andrews 13(STA13) and they go at it with Ms13 over territory. Ms13 are all over Hollywood so i don't know their borders. Saint Andrews (STA13) and Barrio Saint Andrews (BSA13) are different gangs just so everyone knows.

I see... yeah DNA13 I'm told were tagbangers and then became a hood because they kept getting fucked with by F13.

A couple people on this thread said MS13 Hollywood clique is in that Lemon Grove area. I did a Google Street View of the area and noticed MS 13 tags going from Melrose all the way to Santa Monica, east of Western.

Also noticed "BH LS" tags just west of that hood, then tried looking them up and saw there are BH LS tags in the Hollywood area. Someone here claimed there's a Big Hazard 13 clique in Hollywood (Big Hazard Locos clique??). I don't know if BH has a hood in Hollywood, or if it's just a dude from BH who moved to Hollywood and is tagging up.

Yeah I don't know exactly how far Indo 13 goes, I just know they're in that area (same as 6-Pacc ECC hoods). Is Indo 67 the only Hispanic hood in 6-Pacc territory? Seems like mostly no-man's land for Hispanic gangs. I get the feeling F13 is trying to move in and take the area as 6 Pacc becomes more Hispanic.

Appreciate the STA13 info

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 17th, 2018, 4:41 pm

Street Villains I think had a little spot in 6 pacc area....off Slauson & west of Avalon I think? Like around 59th. Not sure if they're still there but I think they beef w/ ECC.

Also, doesn't 18th St. claim that area where 87GC are? I think 80's is there on that map but I remember seeing a lot of 18 hitups near there.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 17th, 2018, 8:00 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Indo13 don't hold down that whole area. They claim 69th or 67th or some shit around Broadway. My cousin was from there around 2004 and he is black so i don't believe they were banging 13 at the time. He went to Bethune and lived on 75th and Broadway. Now he a blood but there was East coast crips between Florence and 75th along Broadway and nothing else. That little shit Dna13 is a tagging crew to me and never out only hit up. 29st ain't that big and when i used to be over there only 28st was around. Also i don't think Lemon Grove park is Ms13 hood in Hollywood. That was either WF13 or C14 and still is but some little gang i cant remember is trying to claim that area. On the other side of Western between Melrose and Beverly is a active gang called Saint Andrews 13(STA13) and they go at it with Ms13 over territory. Ms13 are all over Hollywood so i don't know their borders. Saint Andrews (STA13) and Barrio Saint Andrews (BSA13) are different gangs just so everyone knows.

I see... yeah DNA13 I'm told were tagbangers and then became a hood because they kept getting fucked with by F13.

A couple people on this thread said MS13 Hollywood clique is in that Lemon Grove area. I did a Google Street View of the area and noticed MS 13 tags going from Melrose all the way to Santa Monica, east of Western.

Also noticed "BH LS" tags just west of that hood, then tried looking them up and saw there are BH LS tags in the Hollywood area. Someone here claimed there's a Big Hazard 13 clique in Hollywood (Big Hazard Locos clique??). I don't know if BH has a hood in Hollywood, or if it's just a dude from BH who moved to Hollywood and is tagging up.

Yeah I don't know exactly how far Indo 13 goes, I just know they're in that area (same as 6-Pacc ECC hoods). Is Indo 67 the only Hispanic hood in 6-Pacc territory? Seems like mostly no-man's land for Hispanic gangs. I get the feeling F13 is trying to move in and take the area as 6 Pacc becomes more Hispanic.

Appreciate the STA13 info
BH LS is a tag banger crew
Bad Habits LS (Locos)

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 17th, 2018, 8:02 pm

Used to be known as BHK.

Altabz
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Unread post by Altabz » September 17th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Raymond Avenue Crips aren't in Pasadena, and much less in Villa Boys hood... They've been defunct for years. Also Squiggly Lane GB aren't deep enough to control all that hood. It's basically no mans land with some PDL presence. The hispanic hoods in Pasadena that share hoods with PDL are Varrio Pasadena Rifa, Pasadena Latin Kings, West Side Pasa, and South Side Pasa. North of Woodbury near Fair Oaks and Lincoln is a hispanic click called Summit Street Smokers amd an out of town gang called Tree Park Criminals that control that area. Other than that the Pasadena/Altadena area is fine.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » September 18th, 2018, 11:36 pm

Altabz wrote:Raymond Avenue Crips aren't in Pasadena, and much less in Villa Boys hood... They've been defunct for years. Also Squiggly Lane GB aren't deep enough to control all that hood. It's basically no mans land with some PDL presence. The hispanic hoods in Pasadena that share hoods with PDL are Varrio Pasadena Rifa, Pasadena Latin Kings, West Side Pasa, and South Side Pasa. North of Woodbury near Fair Oaks and Lincoln is a hispanic click called Summit Street Smokers amd an out of town gang called Tree Park Criminals that control that area. Other than that the Pasadena/Altadena area is fine.
Tree Park Criminals is from Hollywood. They supposed to be right next to MS13 HLS
I think MS 13 probably ran them out

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » September 18th, 2018, 11:38 pm

The little gang you talking about over at Lemon Grove Park is Tree Park Criminals i believe. I'm not sure if they are still around that area or if MS13 ran them out.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 19th, 2018, 3:21 am

advocate wrote:Street Villains I think had a little spot in 6 pacc area....off Slauson & west of Avalon I think? Like around 59th. Not sure if they're still there but I think they beef w/ ECC.

Also, doesn't 18th St. claim that area where 87GC are? I think 80's is there on that map but I remember seeing a lot of 18 hitups near there.
Yeah I know 18th Street is around there because they got the Wall Street clique over there, and the hood is supposed to connect to the rest of the 18 hood west of the 110 in the Hoover side (83 & 74 HCG)... but I couldn't figure out which part of Wall Street they were at... are they on Wall Street north of Manchester or south? Or both? Ochenta 80's said they claim between San Pedro (E), Century (S), 110 (W), and Manchester (N), but I don't know if they hold all that territory.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 19th, 2018, 1:19 pm

TheAngels wrote:
advocate wrote:Street Villains I think had a little spot in 6 pacc area....off Slauson & west of Avalon I think? Like around 59th. Not sure if they're still there but I think they beef w/ ECC.

Yeah I know 18th Street is around there because they got the Wall Street clique over there, and the hood is supposed to connect to the rest of the 18 hood west of the 110 in the Hoover side (83 & 74 HCG)... but I couldn't figure out which part of Wall Street they were at... are they on Wall Street north of Manchester or south? Or both? Ochenta 80's said they claim between San Pedro (E), Century (S), 110 (W), and Manchester (N), but I don't know if they hold all that territory.
I thought v80s was north of Manchester around San Pedro and are small. Also 18st is around Broadway and 84th. I don't know the borders or if they go south.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”