BARRIO/GANGS INITIALS ~HARBOR AREA~

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

BARRIO/GANGS INITIALS ~HARBOR AREA~

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2005, 11:19 am

We all have been posting up gang names from this side or that side, and several times the issue has come up as to what initials so and so gang uses. Myself included have gotten into debates as to the right initials on some.
Since most of the gangs for every part of So x Cal have been listed on this site, I would like to go onto what initials the gangs in your part of town use to identify themselves as separate from others on the wall?

"FOR HARBOR AREA/SOUTH BAY ONLY"

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: BARRIO/GANGS INITIALS ~HARBOR AREA~

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2005, 12:08 pm

RSP ~ Rancho San Pedro
PWL/PWLSP ~ Park Western Loma San Pedro
LPH/LPB/LPSP ~ Leland Park Hoods/Boys/San Pedro
VSP/BSP/VBSPR ~ Viva Barrio San Pedro Rifa
SP13/SPLS ~ San Pedro Locos/San Pedro 13
YC ~ Young Croud
W13 ~ Wilmas 13
ESW ~ East Side Wilmas
WSW ~ West Side Wilmas
NSL ~ North Side Wilmas
VHLR/HL ~ Harbor Loma
VHCR/HC ~ Harbor City
VLLR ~ Varrio La Loma Rifa
TF ~ T x Flats
204ST ~ TWO O FOURTH STREET
EST - East Side Torrance
LR/VLR ~ Varrio La Rana
VKS ~ Varrio KeyStone
NCR ~ NightCrawlers Rifa
CSL ~ CatSkill Street Locos
VCR ~ Varrio Carson Rifa
C13 ~ Carson 13
ESC ~ East Side Carson
VP/VPR ~ Victoria Parque Rifa
NSR ~ North Side Redondo
BP/BPR ~ Barrio Pobre
BV/BVR ~ Barrio Viejo Rifa
BST ~ Barrio Small Town
LTP ~ Latin Town PLayboyz
TTF ~ Te Town Flats
WSL ~ West Side Longo
ESL ~ East Side Longo
NSL ~ North Side Longo
DTS ~ Dog Town Stoners
WSG ~ West Side Gardena
ESG ~ East Side Gardena
G13 ~ Gardena 13

Some of these Barrios are no longer around, some have been cliqued up with others like in Longo, others are the neutral crouds withing their towns like W13, G13 & SP13 = very common in towns all over the place back in the day with people that did not wish to take sides in feuds between Barrios in the same city, but they would fight out of towners.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2005, 12:24 pm

I don't have "edit" no-more, so i gotta correct my typo regarding NSWilmas from NSL :wink:

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 1st, 2005, 4:18 am

You pretty much covered it all haha

except s/p VCO - Viva Calle Oliver in san pedro

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 1st, 2005, 9:39 am

Is VCO still around?

I know SPS San Pedro Stoners are no longer around.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 1st, 2005, 4:13 pm

San Pedro Stoners

turned into a white boy surfer thing..

it aint a gang..

and yea..I just seen VCO hit up on pacific and 1st sunday

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 1st, 2005, 7:37 pm

The old SPS were mostly Chicanos, more than a few Samoans & Blacks + Stoner Whites, spread out all over San Pedro, but some of them lived right on Santa Cruz and also over by the old Team Post on Mesa & Sepulveda. I got kicked out of Pedro H.S. over a day full of fights and rumbles that I / WE had with the Stoners.
I had to spend the rest of the year at Banning H.S. with all the Wilmeros.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 2nd, 2005, 6:36 am

I went to pedro for a minute

but when i went there..No rancheros where there

they use to cruise around the skool sometimes..but thats about it

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 3rd, 2005, 12:46 am

what ever happened to nswilmas did they get into the east side? or carson? cuz they havent been around for a long time. since before my time

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 3rd, 2005, 5:17 am

I've never heard anything about them street wise..

but my homie told me there was a NSW..I didnt believe him..but his dad told me there was too..his dad is a OG from the WEST

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 3rd, 2005, 9:39 pm

mr 503 wrote:what ever happened to nswilmas did they get into the east side? or carson? because they havent been around for a long time. since before my time
No, they did not get into the ES or WS, it just died out, very few left going into the 80's. They did not fight other Wilmeros though, most of their beef was with either Carson or La Loma.
While both ES & WS kept their recruitment up, and their internal warfare escalated, the North Siders stayed on the sideline and eventually disapeared altogether, by 1984 there were fewer than a dozen heads in the area of Avalon Blvd - going east on Lomita Blvd just north of Ghost Town but still south of the tracks separating W from Carson.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 17th, 2005, 11:41 pm

PL- Playa Larga
MNS-MadNeS/MidNightS

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 21st, 2005, 12:13 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:PL- Playa Larga
MNS-MadNeS/MidNightS
I always thought that Playa Larga simply meant Long Beach in Spanish, guess i was wrong - there's really a varrio with such a name? - i never knew about it or ran into anyone from it during 3 decades in the Harbor Area.

Can you enlighten me as to how deep they are?
Where is their Varrio?
When did they start out?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 22nd, 2005, 3:29 pm

Playa Larga (10th street from Pacific Ave. to San Francisco Ave.)

They were an average size varrrio that always hold it down on Drake Park. My best friends older brother knows when they came up but it's been around. About two years ago they got their hood taken by BP and got alot of soldiers droped. They'res still a couple of vatos but they can't take BP whos pretty deep. it's kinda sad to me, because PL was LB Gang and know BP is bustin out the same shit they did w/ TTFLATS.

P.S. they'res also KWS(Krazy Wicked Surenos),18ST (but the EME wants them outta Long Beach so they gotta beat it)

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 22nd, 2005, 6:29 pm

I remeber pretty well how BxPobres turned on TxTown Flats, after TTF gave them support when BP 1st arrived in L.B.

BxPobres was straight up back stabbers on that one - if you ask me.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 23rd, 2005, 11:33 pm

I never knew about that story till my best firends older brother told us. He was tripped out to find out that BST and ESL had to squash beef, those two gangs had been going at it for years straight just killing each other, one after another.

P.S> one more Long Beach gang is (MCS) Mid City Stoners

These are labeled as gangs on the streetgangs website but I'm unsure of their existense?

Midget Locos
Termites (TMS)(I know this use to be a WSL click but not sure about being a gang)
Villa Pasa La Rifa

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 24th, 2005, 9:45 pm

562_HOMIE wrote: These are labeled as gangs on the streetgangs website but I'm unsure of their existense?

Midget Locos
Termites (TMS)(I know this use to be a WSL click but not sure about being a gang)
Villa Pasa La Rifa
You're right, the Termites are a WSL clika, and the Midgets Locos are a clika of ESL.

I don't know where he got "Villa Pasa Rifa" from?
In Pasadena "VPR" stands for Varrio Pasa Rifa, and there is also Villa Boys Pasa.

Back in the day BxPobres would use BP, BPR, "VP and VPR", when they got kicked out of Carson by Victoria Parque you gotta wonder as to how much beef BP attracted to Victoria on the count of using the same initials.

Another thing, if you look on the list that Alonso put up for San Pedro,
you will see that he listed Rancho San Pedro and their "current" cliques as different gangs, but the reality is that there is only "1" RSP and the rest are all clikas, with the exception of Park Western "Loma" (not lomas).

Maybe being that the different crowds in the Harbor Area throw off some people that are not too familiar with how it rolls down here (?) would explain why he listed the Termites and Midgets as separate gangs from the LONGEROS.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 28th, 2005, 6:15 pm

New clickas and gangs are poppin up all over pedro right now

i think they're taggers trying to bang.but thats how alot of real gangs or clicks start

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 28th, 2005, 6:47 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ which are some of the new ones?

^ ^ ^ ^ i've seen more than a few come & go.

^ ^ ^ ^ is RSP breaking up?

^ ^ ^ ^ I saw my lil' bro from RSP a couple of weeks ago, but i failed to ask him about such happenings.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 28th, 2005, 11:36 pm

I dont know^^

I know that fighting have been going on with the RSP clicks

it always have but i been seeing alot of wall banging when im up there

like i'll see RSP 3rd st..but the 3rd will be cross out and have SC and then the SC will be crossed out

then the whole thing will be crossed out..I've seen 4th street..I've heard of a 12th street

but i dont know

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 1st, 2005, 1:32 pm

If you look at the origins of Santa Cruz Street clika & 3rd Street clika, you would understand why they fight each other.

Many people that originated the old 3rd Street moved out of the pj's, up hill north of Gaffey, up by Cabrillo, Meyler & Bandini, the clika grew big in numbers arounf the YMCA area, most of those people from it had long established ties in San Pedro, on the other hand Santa Cruz Street developed from youngsters outside the pj's - east of 1st - covering the area on both sides of Pacific Avenue all the way to Harbor Occupational Training Center, most of those from SCST have their ties to clikas before them that did not belong to the Ranch. Along Santa Cruz St the UNITEDS CAR CLUB originated in 1973, with founders such as the Ponce Brothers and the Castañeda Brothers, of which their families still reside on the street. This vatos always be having it out with RSP, later a clika formed on the street formed of mainly newer immigrants - they later bacamed known as Los Guayabos.
The Uniteds youngsters started forming their own Barrio - which became known as Barrio San Pedro - it gathered up under its umbrella crowds of people that the Ranch looked down upon.
When Park Western Loma pj's and surrounding neighborhood got torned down, a lot of those people moved down to RSP pj's and its surrounding area, they faced strong resistance from RSP, and BSP & PWL bonded together to face off with the Rancheros. Both of these two Barrios BSP/PWL used to kick it 3RD ST & BEACON in the pj's - the 3rd st clike got huge- there was a time when you would see their placasos on the wall as "BSPWL" - not even the Rancheros had such a big presencxe in the pj's - the only ones that compared in size was their 2nd St Locos who banded together with Dodge City Crips 2nd Street Mob right outside my front door on 2nd & Mesa.
In any even the BSP Locos had a big presence up on Santa Cruz St and eventually the motley crew of Pimps, Dealers, Tecatos & Mojados that were Los Guayabos got cliked up with BSP.
It was out of this crowd of Santa Cruz "PEOPLES" when the younger generation after growing up in SP and feeling more in-line of tought with RSP than with its past, decided to claim RSP SCST, and with the disapearance from the street scene from BSP & PWL, they don't have no one to turn to - so they remain RSP but still face opposition from other clikas like RSP 3RD ST which remains a force within RANCHO SAN PEDRO.
Although not the huge nubers it use to have up by the YMCA, to my knowledge up to the time i moved out, RSP 3RD ST has never returned to the pj's - they have remained outside the pj's.

The 12ST LOCOS or TROUBLES as they for a while becamed knows as, also evolved out of a mix of a crowd called 11TH ST LOCOS, that hanged around between Centre St & Palos Verdes St, this crowd also lined up with BSP, and the same thing happened when BSP died out & the PWL vatos in their neck of the woods stopped recruting, the 11ST youngsters together with others that had started off on Santa Cruz and moved to the west side of the pj's, mixed in together with RSP youngsters in the area right about the time when Young Crowd started kicking up dust - and they became the RSP 12ST Locos - big time enemies with Young Crowd.

The 14th & 16th Street Locos have always been stricktly RSP, as well as the old RSP clikas of RSP SANTOS, LOCOS & MIDGETS.

tHE 4TH ST clika is a new one - don't know much about them.

The RSP 3RD ST is by far the most numerous and most respected of the clikas, having a lot of history and going back 3 decades at least - these vatos i know many, the older ones take care of their business with their families - but they will come out and have it out with anyone.

In my opinion, the RSP 3RD ST is what have kept the Ranch alive thru many periods of striffe.

Hopefully i was able to shed some light on the feud between SCST & 3RD ST.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » March 1st, 2005, 3:46 pm

Where are the RSP PJs? What is the specific name?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 1st, 2005, 7:29 pm

RANCHO SAN PEDRO is the actual housing projects name, they're just like Big Hazard style projects - only nicer, lol.

If you take the 110 Harbor Freeway south all the way to the end of it - it runs into Gaffey Street, go down (left) on 1st Street about 4 blocks and you run right into them. They're only bordered by Mesa (N), Harbor (S), 3rd ST (W), and 1st ST & also Santa Cruz (E).

But Rancho San Pedro "Gang" covers way more than ^ ^ ^ ^, everything below Western Avenue all the way to the cliffs at Point Fermin & Cabrillo beach, can be considered the Barrio, but south of Gaffey is where La Raza is predominant, anything above that is real nice neighborhood - but don't let that throw you off - because a lot of Veteranos and more well-to-do Homeboys are up in the hill.

San Pedro was a firme party town, with all kinds of places to kick it at.

From Peck Park up by PWL old hood, Sunken City down the cliffside at point Fermin, Royal Palms State Park, Cabrillo Beach, The Hole (13st) Averill Park, Leland Park off of Gaffey & Summerland, Daniels Field and the Army Hall, the Dancing Waters night club, the old Aquarius night club, the poolhalls/billiards that used to be all along Pacific Avenue between 1st ST & Santa Cruz, just a ton of places to hang out or party.

There never used to be any gun play between San Pedro Raza, pleito always - but no gunplay. You could go to any "open" hangout or party and find vatos from all the cliques - "hundreds" at at time - no lie. Un chingo de rucas, and plenty of lokera.

It is way different now, too much gunplay, and the Barrio now is home to the most halfway houses of any other place in California.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 1st, 2005, 8:35 pm

WHERE/ARE DODGE CITY CRIPS LOCATED IN RANCHO SAN PEDRO PROJECTS?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 2nd, 2005, 1:02 am

Dodge City got ran out

they use to be called Second Street Mob..then turned into Dodge..but RSP put work into them..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 2nd, 2005, 5:31 pm

Individual wrote:Dodge City got ran out

they use to be called Second Street Mob..then turned into Dodge..but RSP put work into them..
It was the other way around, first was DCC, then 2ND ST MOB which became their main set - yet still it was DODGE CITY.
The DODGE is meant to be the (twisted translation) version of the name RANCHO for the cuzzins.

And for the longest time, DCC ran blocks of the pj's - side by side with RSP.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » January 31st, 2007, 4:36 am

DCC aint gone nowhere they still posted

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » February 7th, 2007, 2:46 am

WIP wrote:

DCC aint gone nowhere they still posted
They might be around but got nothing but a bunch of rankers...RSP putting work cause it was a lil out of control since noone was doing nothing but it seems like things are going back on how they were

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 7th, 2007, 2:43 pm

the last few times i been in pedro

I been seeing a gang of blacks

more then usual all down pacific

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » February 7th, 2007, 3:41 pm

Individual wrote:the last few times i been in pedro

I keep tellin them. RSP aint ran nobody up outta the Harbor.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » February 7th, 2007, 4:46 pm

alot of the homies have gotten out and few of em that had moved from the hood are starting to come out...and a few of YoungCrowd is slowly on the Rise... and Dcc are nothing but a bunch of rankers...so now if your a black person they don't know your getting hit up left and right...and some mexicans that use to kick it with dodge turned their back on their old homies and are from RSP and banging on them daily

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » February 7th, 2007, 4:48 pm

WIP wrote:

I keep tellin them. RSP aint ran nobody up outta the Harbor.
what city do you reside in???

I live here and i'll admit it was filled with blacks here but it wasn't dodge it was other foos from different citys...now it's more in control...dcc is off the map in my opinion already...now it's going back to how it was like 7 years aago RSP YC at it again

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”