1st EAST COAST CRIPS ELA ALISO VILLIAGE

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

1st EAST COAST CRIPS ELA ALISO VILLIAGE

Unread post by mangler » January 28th, 2004, 5:13 pm

GONE, MEXICANS GOT RACIAL ON THE LAST BROTHERS IN EAST LA.....MEXICANS IN L.A ARE LIKE THE K.K.K DOWN SOUTH, THEY HATE BLACKS FOR NO REASON.
Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 1st EAST COAST CRIPS ELA ALISO VILLIAGE

Unread post by alexalonso » January 28th, 2004, 8:17 pm

I got a homie who's brother is from that, there still a couple of cats from it they just scattered around the city

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 29th, 2004, 10:41 am

mangler wrote:GONE, MEXICANS GOT RACIAL ON THE LAST BROTHERS IN EAST LA.....MEXICANS IN L.A ARE LIKE THE K.K.K DOWN SOUTH, THEY HATE BLACKS FOR NO REASON.
Obviously you aint from East Los because you dont know what your talking about. East Coast 1st died out because they created enemies and couldnt really recruite anymore. ECC1st was always "mixed" anyways. After they were kicked out of the PJs thiere were other "blacks" in that area who were apart of other hoods like Cuatro Flats, Al Capone, esTMC etc. Some of the most respected people frm Boyle Heights are "black" like a certain baller from ELA13Dukes and an older vato from Evergreen. These people and a few others like them are well respected because of their reps on the streets not because of thier "color". Boyle Heights/East Los is not the State Prison System or Riverside homie. Paz

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 29th, 2004, 4:45 pm

maybe soo, but the SA's r racist, remember the esTMC1st used to kick it with ECC1st, and the mexicans from ela would ridicular them for dressing and talking black...TMC used to sag their pants, now they pull them up over their stomachs...i know 1/2 dead and others who moved out aliso to 67st and brynhurst, some of them niggas speak spanish.....their the ones who put me up on the racist attitudes of mexicans from ELA!
Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 29th, 2004, 6:13 pm

mangler wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
mangler wrote:GONE, MEXICANS GOT RACIAL ON THE LAST BROTHERS IN EAST LA.....MEXICANS IN L.A ARE LIKE THE K.K.K DOWN SOUTH, THEY HATE BLACKS FOR NO REASON.
Obviously you aint from East Los because you dont know what your talking about. East Coast 1st died out because they created enemies and couldnt really recruite anymore. ECC1st was always "mixed" anyways. After they were kicked out of the PJs thiere were other "blacks" in that area who were apart of other hoods like Cuatro Flats, Al Capone, esTMC etc. Some of the most respected people frm Boyle Heights are "black" like a certain baller from ELA13Dukes and an older vato from Evergreen. These people and a few others like them are well respected because of their reps on the streets not because of thier "color". Boyle Heights/East Los is not the State Prison System or Riverside homie. Paz

maybe soo, but the SA's r racist, remember the esTMC1st used to kick it with ECC1st, and the mexicans from ela would ridicular them for dressing and talking black...TMC used to sag their pants, now they pull them up over their stomachs...i know 1/2 dead and others who moved out aliso to 67st and brynhurst, some of them niggas speak spanish.....their the ones who put me up on the racist attitudes of mexicans from ELA!
If so ask them about *&*^ from ELA13Dukes. Hes "black" and well known and I never heard about anyone sweating him or disrespecting him because of his "race" . Those dudes you know from ECC1st should know about him because hes been around FOR A LONG TIME. Im not sure where dude from ELA13 is at now, but my uncle used to chil with him in the PJs doing there thing as recent as about 96 and this way after ECC left. So it wasnt a racial thing. Plus some of the ECCs were "mexican" like Javier and Robert. ECC1st got the boot simple as that. They werent the only hoods to get the boot before they tore down the PJs though. Clarence Street got ran out and so did AL Capone13. There have always been some "blacks" in Boyle Heights. There was about 10 from EG back in the days. Nobody was calling them "mayates" terones" or whatever. They were always so and so or blah blah blah. Check out any Roosevelt yearbook and Ill gurantee you youll find "blacks" and dudes aint getting sweated unless they bang or act stupid. Peace

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 29th, 2004, 6:58 pm

^yeah my homie who stay over here went to roosevelt a few years ago, he said that in school nobody was really trippin on him and his otha homies, he said there was a couple of blacks. The only problems he ever said he had was he said he got chased a lot in the neighborhood around the school