Sons of Samoa

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Sons of Samoa

Unread post by yoda100 » July 10th, 2020, 11:30 pm

Sapele "Monsta Sye" Fa'agogo - Born January 19, 1972 - Died January 31, 2016.
O.G Joe Fob - Died of natural causes - Died April 4, 2009
J-Bone R.I.P
Wilson Laki "Lil Widdit" Edwards, 20, Born November 14, 1991 - Died November 23, 2011 - He was shot & killed walking down the block of Elm Avenue in Long Beach, California. When he was shot at 8:40pm, police arrived and found Edwards body on the sidewalk. Paramedics were called and he was pronounced dead at the scene. According to the coroner's records Edwards died from a gunshot wound to the head.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Sons of Samoa

Unread post by yoda100 » December 21st, 2020, 6:42 pm

Solomoga "Bygg Dymez" Tauaefa R.I.P
David "Bonez" Romero R.I.P
Kavika "Young Veek" Muaava R.I.P
Melota "Cutty Banks" Lasi Jr - He was fatally shot and killed outside of a Wells Fargo bank at the Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo, California on Saturday, December 19, 2020. The shooting happened at 9:30am in the parking lot of the Wells Fargo Bank at 81 Hillsdale Blvd.

coconut
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by coconut » March 8th, 2022, 11:01 am

Joseph "Lil Cool" Matautia - Born 1973 - Died 2004 - A Sons of Samoa crip gang member died on Sunday, March 21, 2004 shortly after 2:00am as a result of a head on collision when his wrong way nissan altima smashed into a chevy tahoe SUV heading southbound on the 710, south of the 9th street ramp. Long Beach Police Department says the driver of the wrong way vehicle, Vegas Matautia, 31, of Long Beach, California, the brother of Joseph "Lil Cool" Matautia was also pronounced dead at the scene.

Vegas "Big Dawg" Matautia, 31, - Died 2004 - A Sons of Samoa Crip gang member died on Sunday, March 21, 2004, shortly after 2:00am, he was the driver of the nissan altima when he drove the wrong way onto the 710, south of the 9st ramp and smashed into a chevy tahoe SUV in Long Beach, California. Vegas was pronounced dead at the scene.

coconut

Unread post by coconut » May 4th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Krazy R.I.P - shot & killed by Eastside Longo in 1988

coconut

Unread post by coconut » May 27th, 2022, 9:37 pm

Samquat R.I.P - shot & killed by Eastside Longo in the mid 90's

coconut

Unread post by coconut » June 21st, 2022, 11:28 am

Leevi Matuni "Weezy" Maseuli, 30, A Long Beach Sons Of Samoa gang member was fatally shot inside his vehicle in Long Beach, California on Sunday, June 19, 2022 at approximately 8:45pm at the intersection of Anaheim Street and Roswell. according to Long Beach police Lt. Dominick Scaccia said. When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound to the upper body. The man, identified as 30 year old Palmdale resident Leevi Matuni Maseuli, died at a hosptial. He had reportedly crashed into a parked car after being shot. Maseuli's 7 year old son was also in the vehicle at the time of the shooting, and he was also taken to a hospital for treatment for non life threatening injuries.