Tiequon "Lil Fee" Cox of the Rollin Sixties since 1986

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Tiequon "Lil Fee" Cox of the Rollin Sixties since 1986

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 20th, 2007, 9:12 pm

This is the man who one of Americas most infamous gangbangers.

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 21st, 2007, 10:34 am

My bad on the incorrect sentence. Thats the man who broke into a families house and killed 4 people, it was the wrong house and the family was the relatives of the Rams reciever Kermit Alexander. Now he sits on San Quentins death row.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 21st, 2007, 12:44 pm

He was also was the one that stabbed tookie in prison. He also gave monster cody a run for his money.his aunt was gladis night or some famous singer.

watts angeles

Unread post by watts angeles » January 21st, 2007, 2:47 pm

he also the one who got his ass whooped by Stagalee from ETG, he didnt stab tookie he missed..... :?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 3:04 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:My bad on the incorrect sentence. Thats the man who broke into a families house and killed 4 people, it was the wrong house and the family was the relatives of the Rams reciever Kermit Alexander. Now he sits on San Quentins death row.
And for THIS he gets into the "Legends of the Game" thread??? :?

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 21st, 2007, 4:09 pm

creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:My bad on the incorrect sentence. Thats the man who broke into a families house and killed 4 people, it was the wrong house and the family was the relatives of the Rams reciever Kermit Alexander. Now he sits on San Quentins death row.

Creativemind, that is ONE of the horrific acts Lil Fee took part in. It is also what he is most well known for. I don't understand your problem with him as a topic. As people above mentioned he also tried to stab Tookie in San Quentin, he helped start a riot in San Quentin where him and two other inmates attempted to escape, and he obviously played a large part in the ETG vs RSC beef. So what is the problem with him being in the legends of the game section?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 4:47 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:
creativemind wrote:

Creativemind, that is ONE of the horrific acts Lil Fee took part in. It is also what he is most well known for. I don't understand your problem with him as a topic. As people above mentioned he also tried to stab Tookie in San Quentin, he helped start a riot in San Quentin where him and two other inmates attempted to escape, and he obviously played a large part in the ETG vs RSC beef. So what is the problem with him being in the legends of the game section?
:wink: I hear you, E. You make more sense than a lot of folks on here. I guess just being known for something infamous is enough to qualify you as a Legend when the subject is gangs.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » January 22nd, 2007, 12:25 pm

does anybody care to tell me how the thing with lil fee and tookie went down?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 22nd, 2007, 12:44 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:So what is the problem with him being in the legends of the game section?
Because he is no legend. This kid was basically a punk (if you knew him). He joined 60's to be somebody. Nobody knew him outside the hood, until his stupid a$$$ (who obviously coudn't tell the difference between real or fake coke), went to the wrong house and murdered innocent black people.

That's not a legend. That's a dumb a$$$$, whom really isn't worthy of further discussion.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 22nd, 2007, 12:56 pm

Common Sense wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:So what is the problem with him being in the legends of the game section?
Because he is no legend. This kid was basically a punk (if you knew him). He joined 60's to be somebody. Nobody knew him outside the hood, until his stupid a$$$ (who obviously coudn't tell the difference between real or fake coke), went to the wrong house and murdered innocent black people.

That's not a legend. That's a dumb a$$$$, whom really isn't worthy of further discussion.
you got a big mouth and dont know what your talking about

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 22nd, 2007, 1:31 pm

batman wrote:you got a big mouth and dont know what your talking about
Maybe you have small ears batman. Check your sources.

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 22nd, 2007, 3:30 pm

Weren't just about all the legends on here dumbass's in a way? They all actually joined a gang, then killed alot of people for their gangs over territories that really didn't belong to them in the first place. You pretty much described every legend on here... isn't that common sense?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 22nd, 2007, 3:52 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:Weren't just about all the legends on here dumbass's in a way? They all actually joined a gang, then killed alot of people for their gangs over territories that really didn't belong to them in the first place. You pretty much described every legend on here... isn't that common sense?
Ehhh maybe you're right, but I still stand-by what I said about him... :wink:

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 22nd, 2007, 4:04 pm

all of yall r off topic

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 22nd, 2007, 5:25 pm

Q wrote:all of yall r off topic
We have been debating, the fact of Lil Fee as a legend. So thats still Lil Fee as the topic right?

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » January 23rd, 2007, 2:25 am

This guy lil fee some of yall might think it was a gang thing the whole murder for hire shit but it was just the owner of a club who hired a rollin 60´s leader and this leader used him for that, but it wasnt a rollin 60´s activity cause the witnesses was poppin at the trial and them other rollin 60´s crips didnt care plus one of the rollin 60´s crips snitched on him.
To some 60´s he is legend but to me he wasnt even a criminal , before this he was arrested for a carjacking , like monster pullin carjackings and dont even know how to steal them.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 23rd, 2007, 10:57 am

Common Sense wrote:
batman wrote:you got a big mouth and dont know what your talking about
Maybe you have small ears batman. Check your sources.
look dude, u be poppn real slick on here about shit u dont know about.

all that shit about him being a punk,it sounds all good,but we all know the out come if we put Common Sense in the cell with this dude.

we all know that Common Sense wasnt on the gang scene to know shit about dude's character or any first hand knowledge of the gang scence over there. its a gang of niggas that live over there and even niggas from that gang that dont know what the real deal on that situation was, so we can make a safe bet, knowing Common Sense is not in the loop, that he's talking out his ass.

so just pump your breaks bronco billy.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 23rd, 2007, 11:16 am

batman wrote: look dude, u be poppn real slick on here about shit u dont know about.
You can't confirm that. Pure assumption on your part.
batman wrote:all that shit about him being a punk,it sounds all good,but we all know the out come if we put Common Sense in the cell with this dude.
Secondly...you don't know me or my background. Another assumption on your part.
batman wrote:we all know that Common Sense wasnt on the gang scene to know shit about dude's character or any first hand knowledge of the gang scence over there.
You assume alot batman.
batman wrote:its a gang of niggas that live over there and even niggas from that gang that dont know what the real deal on that situation was, so we can make a safe bet, knowing Common Sense is not in the loop, that he's talking out his ass.
Look batman....I don't have beef with you. If I struck a nerve with you...get over it. It's my opinion. Secondly...why do you care so much? You defend people convicted of blastin' on defenseless families?
To me that's a punk move? (my opinion of course)

watts world

Unread post by watts world » January 23rd, 2007, 7:31 pm

ook dude, u be poppn real slick on here about shit u dont know about.

all that shit about him being a punk,it sounds all good,but we all know the out come if we put Common Sense in the cell with this dude.

we all know that Common Sense wasnt on the gang scene to know shit about dude's character or any first hand knowledge of the gang scence over there. its a gang of niggas that live over there and even niggas from that gang that dont know what the real deal on that situation was, so we can make a safe bet, knowing Common Sense is not in the loop, that he's talking out his ass.

so just pump your breaks bronco billy.

why this 60 groupie mangler keep changin screen names?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 8:09 pm

A "debate" on if somebody "a legend"?

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 23rd, 2007, 9:39 pm

Thats right X. Since I started this topic, people have questioned the fact of him being a legend, then we've basically debated about his status. So I don't understand where your coming from at all? The little smiley face shooting himself only makes your post more confusing.
??? :?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 23rd, 2007, 10:48 pm

creativemind wrote:
Sounds wack, but yeah him and "Roscoe" are considered the 2 most dangerous inmates at San quentin

RassyKassy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RassyKassy » January 23rd, 2007, 10:51 pm

Just to share a couple stories about this dude..

Monster mentions in his book that he once caught Lil Fee, some Sixties and some Raymonds who were meeting or something and Monster snuck up on them and started firing and that Lil Fee was the only one to turn around and fire back..

Also that Stagalee (from ETG) beat Lil Fee in prison and Lil Fee told on him..

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 24th, 2007, 2:57 pm

creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
creativemind wrote:

:wink: I hear you, E. You make more sense than a lot of folks on here. I guess just being known for something infamous is enough to qualify you as a Legend when the subject is gangs.
When was it that I started to make so much sense all of the sudden? If anyone goes back to the Taco from Grape Street topic, we can all see how many times you claimed that everything I said was a lie. So what made you change your mind about me so much?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 24th, 2007, 3:12 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:
creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
creativemind wrote:

When was it that I started to make so much sense all of the sudden? If anyone goes back to the Taco from Grape Street topic, we can all see how many times you claimed that everything I said was a lie. So what made you change your mind about me so much?
I don't know if I said it was a lie. I DO remeber sayin' that it didn't make any sense that your Dad would take you to Florence and Normandie and walk behind some damn gas station at midnight, the way you claim. I STILL don't think that makes any sense.

What I meant this time is that, where you obviously studied Monsta's book like it was it was the Koran, you at least have some of the facts straight. At least you stick to the book instead of making shit up out of thin air.

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 24th, 2007, 4:01 pm

The Quran?... LOL. I'm not trying to come at you in an aggressive tone or anything Creativemind. It was just a huge contradiction in a way. You and Blakk were repeatedly entertaining yourselves with little jokes and shit about who I was and where I come from. Then you turn around and treat me in the completely opposite way. Did you ever read that long message I sent you a while back? I try and get the facts straight about my experiences in the "Hood".
P.S I do respect that you are able to be respectful now though.
Blakk still is getting high of starting arguements, and X who also had some shit to say about me will probably never respect a white person.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 24th, 2007, 4:16 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:The Quran?... LOL. I'm not trying to come at you in an aggressive tone or anything Creativemind. It was just a huge contradiction in a way. You and Blakk were repeatedly entertaining yourselves with little jokes and shit about who I was and where I come from. Then you turn around and treat me in the completely opposite way. Did you ever read that long message I sent you a while back? I try and get the facts straight about my experiences in the "Hood".
P.S I do respect that you are able to be respectful now though.
Blakk still is getting high of starting arguements, and X who also had some shit to say about me will probably never respect a white person.
:lol: I stand corrected. I used a more phonetical spelling because I couldn't think of the correct one.

I don't think it was a huge contradiction. I said it didn't make sense to me. Maybe it made sense to some people, just not me.

Everybody is different. I express myself in my own way. I respect Blakk and X, for expressing themselves they way they want to. That's what forums are abou, different ideas, personalities, and opinions.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 24th, 2007, 9:26 pm

E the Magnificent wrote: X who also had some shit to say about me will probably never respect a white person.
LOL...

It's some VERY thinned skinned, emotinal people on here..

And LOL at "X may never respect a white person"... :shock:

Ask sentenza, or a ghost about that...

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 25th, 2007, 1:39 pm

X, I've read some of your racial BS. Why couldn't you respond to the message I sent you about that stuff?

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » January 25th, 2007, 5:28 pm

E the Magnificent wrote: X who also had some shit to say about me will probably never respect a white person.
lol

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 25th, 2007, 9:03 pm

Wisdom wrote:
lol
Ya LOL. I don't know if anyone else read this but X claims black people can't be rascists. I don't know if you guys haven't taken off your BS goggles yet, but I can see right through that lie.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 25th, 2007, 10:22 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:
Wisdom wrote:
lol
Ya LOL. I don't know if anyone else read this but X claims black people can't be rascists. I don't know if you guys haven't taken off your BS goggles yet, but I can see right through that lie.
E, how old are you?