Jim Jones interview dissin Yayo

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Jim Jones interview dissin Yayo

Unread post by Trav » November 13th, 2006, 1:34 am

Daily Hip-Hop News:
SOHH Exclusive Part 2: Jim Jones On Tony Yayo, "That N****"'s A Immigrant, He's A Straight Hater"
Tuesday - November 7, 2006 by Carl Chery
With his third album, Hustler's P.O.M.E.(Product Of My Environment) hitting stores, Jim Jones caught up with SOHH to discuss his new Reality TV show, Nas' birthday party and Dipset and G-Unit's relationship.

News recently surfaced that Jones had a VH1 Reality TV Show in the works. Though he recently confirmed the reports, heads will have to wait to know more details.

"I was lucky I guess. God blessed me with being at the right place at the right time. VH1 is feeling my energy. They feeling my charisma and we're trying to do some business with it. 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' is the name of it," Jones told SOHH.com. "Just get ready to live the fast life. That's all I can tell you. It wasn't even supposed to be leaked out, so I'm trying to keep it as modest as possible."

When asked when the show is tentatively set to premiere, Jones answers, "I don't know" and then starts laughing. Aside from his hit record, "We Fly High," Jones has been in the rumor mill quite a bit as of late. One rumor claims he showed up at Nas' birthday party this past September.

"Nah, I didn't actually show up at Nas' birthday party," Jones cleared up. "We just signed Katt Williams, who is a comedian and ...Nas had Katt Williams hosting his party and Katt Williams is Dipset and him being the comedian he was he felt it was right to say, 'my Capo Jim Jones is in the building. How you feel about that, Nas?' So I love Katt Williams, who is the funniest nigga in the entire universe."

Also in September, another rumor spread that Tony Yayo mocked "We Fly High by screaming "booooring" backstage at Hot 97's Back To School Bash at Nassau Coliseum, causing tension between Yayo and Jones' camps.

"I don't know if he said that, but if that little nigga said that he need to get his money up cause I'm balling for real, you know what I'm talking about?" Jones countered. "It's all aggressive competition to each his own, smell me? You dig? That nigga's a immigrant. He's a straight hater, he belong in little Haiti."

"But besides that it's all good, man. G-Unit, Dipset are pretty much the most powerful movements in this DOJA right now," he added. "But we on our way up, that's the difference. We on our way to the moon on everybody, you dig?"

Jim Jones' Huslter's P.O.M.E.(Product Of My Environment) featuring The Diplomats, Diddy and Lil' Wayne is in stores today.

Be sure to read part 1 of the interview

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 13th, 2006, 1:57 am

lol at Jim jones saying hes a immigrant, that nigga is a dumb ass immigrant too, some dominican

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 13th, 2006, 10:09 am

shut up jimmy and stop playn gangster for the public.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 13th, 2006, 11:04 am

BALLIN'!! 8)

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 13th, 2006, 11:11 am

they both suck. . . and yayo sucks worse...