Adrien Broner vs John Molina

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Adrien Broner vs John Molina

Unread post by oso1 » January 15th, 2015, 9:24 pm

March 7, 2015

Adrien Broner, 29 (KO 22) + lost 1 (KO 0) will fight John Molina, 27 (KO 22) + lost 5 (KO 2)

When I first heard about this fight I was pretty excited but really all Molina (big strong guy) has is a punchers chance.

Under card is pretty good, Keith Thurman, won 24 (KO 21) + lost 0 vs Robert Guerrero, won 32 (KO 18) + lost 2 (KO 0)

Thurman has the punching power and has proved that he can box, but does have that questionable chin. Guerrero is a good boxer, but he stays in the pocket to exchange with his opponent which is just crazy. He has more skills than what he shows.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Adrien Broner vs John Molina

Unread post by Coup » January 16th, 2015, 9:58 am

First glance, Broner and Thurman will win. I think Ghost has a better shot to upset Thurman though. Broner is back to being groomed to be the "Star" when Floyd leaves this year. This is all a set up to get Broner in position.

That new deal that Haymon did with NBC is big. This fight card is really good for free tv.

Now if Money and Pacman do fight in May, that could set up a series of really good fights for the rest of the year.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » January 16th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Coup wrote:
That new deal that Haymon did with NBC is big. This fight card is really good for free tv.
Now this is one of the things that I forgot to mention, it's free on TV. which is really good for boxing fans.

Next is, I just found out Andre Berto will fight Josesito Lopez on the same card. To me, Berto's got this hands down. He's the bigger, stronger, faster, and more experienced fighter of the two. It will be a good fight while it last, because Lopez has a big heart and always comes to win. It won't be long before these two start to exchange bombs. Potentially fight of the night.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 20th, 2015, 5:32 pm

Yeah but Berto always puffs up in fights. He should make easy work of Lopez but stranger things have happened.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » January 21st, 2015, 4:18 am

I'm not sure, but I think Thurman vs Guerrero is the main event, next would be Broner vs Molina, and then Berto vs Lopez.

The first and last fight will be all action, and Broner vs Molina, well I think it will be target practice for Broner unless Molina catches him with a looping right hand. Still a good night for boxing fans.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 21st, 2015, 4:10 pm

And looking at the card, you can see by who wins what the next wave of PPV will be.