eminem racist tape out

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

eminem racist tape out

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 19th, 2003, 11:14 am

At a press conference in New York yesterday, The Source Magazine unveiled a tape recording of Eminem freestyling, using racial slurs against African-Americans.

The tape, which features a young Eminem rhyming over a beatbox and primitive drum machine, was recorded around 1993 according to a press release issued by the magazine.

On the tape Eminem says: All the girls I like to bone have big butts/ No they don't, 'cause I don't like that n*gger sh*t/ I'm just here to make a bigger hit/

Later on Eminem raps about a girlfriend he broke up with: I’lll get straight to the point/Black girls are b*tches, that’s why I’ma tell ya you better pull up your britches/Cause all that cash is making your ass drag from the boyfriend ya ganked and that’s pretty bad/I mean that’s pretty sad when ya dating a Black guy/And then you turn around a f*ck another big, Black guy now that’s pretty wrong, but you’re just ganking/But that’s okay because you need a godd*mn spanking/From me, the funky Eminem

"Don't make this right now a double standard," Benzino said. "We gotta treat this the same way you treat Mike Tyson, like you treat Kobe Bryant, like you treat R. Kelly, like you treat O.J. Simpson."

Eminem has accused The Source founder Dave Mays and his partner, Raymond “Benzino” Scott of pursuing a vendetta against him and the artists on his Shady Records, which include 50 Cent and G-Unit.

“Ray Benzino, Dave Mays and The Source have had a vendetta against me, Shady Records and our artists for a long time," Eminem said in a statement. "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."

Mays and Scott promised to continue pursue the issue, saying a CD of the recordings would be contained in their February issue

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: eminem racist tape out

Unread post by Ice » November 19th, 2003, 11:56 am

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 19th, 2003, 4:45 pm

maybe hes changed?

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 5:35 pm

benzino blows goats

Ice

Unread post by Ice » November 19th, 2003, 6:01 pm

benzino is a lil bitch, nobody gives a fuck about him and he's tryin to get attention...but once again - eminem's voice is too annoying, i cant listen to this shit even if i got paid for it lol

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 6:56 pm

his new album isnt bad.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » November 19th, 2003, 8:12 pm

well, as far as beats and shit, his music aint bad, but whenever i hear that voice it just makes me beat the fuck out of somebody + half of them songs he got are about his mom and his daughter...anyway, its a question of personal taste, some peeps are crazy about this kid from detroit, i cant stand his ass...

the tape itself doesnt sound too racist, ive heard black rappers talk much worse shit about white people....eminem issued an apology, i'll post it soon, its some stupid shit lol

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 8:53 pm

yeah his voice can get annoying...the only album where he had some fluctuation in his voice was on the D12 album - devils night. (great album)

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » November 20th, 2003, 8:08 am

eminem is not a racist, he just said the same words whites have been using against us for years, whats so big about it now. he's a rapper and a damn good one, he's making money in a black field and not so many people like that, sorry. get use to him being around cuz he'll be here for awhile. eminem likes black people, and if he dosen't he's doing a hell of a good job trying to be like one.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 9th, 2003, 1:55 pm

sexy365 wrote:he's doing a hell of a good job trying to be like one.
Give it up.Thats ridiculous.D12 would stomp you like esham for that comment.Just because A WHITE BOY GREW UP IN THE HOOD ,TRAILER PARK,PROJECTS,SEWERS,GUTTERS,ETC.ETC.,and talks and raps a way that you consider black,doesn't mean he's trying to act black.You're a damn fool.The more posts I read of yours,the more you disgust me.You post to just post for one thing.Then,you contradict the hell out of yourself left and right.You hate white people,you love white people.Well........this is a wake up call.I know you say you're a soldier,maybe you are.Well.......IF SO........YOU'RE A SOLDIER FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER.YES MAAM....ONE OF PRESIDENT BUSHES DEVILS.YOU SAY YOU'RE SAVING PEOPLE.......NAH HOMEY....YOU'RE KILLING THEM LEFT RIGHT NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST BOMB BOMB BOMB!!!!! Wake up.....AND QUIT POSTING BS AND I WILL QUIT MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID.Sorry michelledope,alonso,I couldn't stand it anymore......Alright sexy365 now go take your orders and kill some more innocents for oil.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 9th, 2003, 2:29 pm

Monkeywrench,

I find Sexy annoying as well, however, you seem to be slinging as many labels around on folk as eminem does. Just thought I'd point that out. Also, I find your reasoning one dimensional and incomplete in that last post. By the way, and just for the record, do you own a motor vehicle? Lastly there is a thread here you can post your responses on as we really want this thread to be about eminen: Streetgangs.com Forum Index -> Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. Peace.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 9th, 2003, 2:51 pm

Point taken..............
....I'll chill.Peace to you.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 9th, 2003, 6:07 pm

No problem bro. Thanks for understanding.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 11th, 2003, 7:52 am

FIRST OF ALL WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO READ MY OPINIONS AND RESPOND TO THEM. I JUST LIKE THE REST OF AMERICA KNOW THAT EMINEM IS TRYING TO BE BLACK. HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF HIS PICTURES WHEN HE WAS A TEENAGER. NOW HE SAGS, WEARS DO-RAGS, AND USES SLANG. COME ON. ANYWAYS WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK WITH A NAME LIKE YOU'VE GOT. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU GOT I HATE WHITE PEOPLE FROM, BUT OK. OH, AND IF I ANNOY YOU TWO SO MUCH, SKIP MY SH IT.[/b]

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 11th, 2003, 7:52 am

FIRST OF ALL WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO READ MY OPINIONS AND RESPOND TO THEM. I JUST LIKE THE REST OF AMERICA KNOW THAT EMINEM IS TRYING TO BE BLACK. HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF HIS PICTURES WHEN HE WAS A TEENAGER. NOW HE SAGS, WEARS DO-RAGS, AND USES SLANG. COME ON. ANYWAYS WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK WITH A NAME LIKE YOU'VE GOT. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU GOT I HATE WHITE PEOPLE FROM, BUT OK. OH, AND IF I ANNOY YOU TWO SO MUCH, SKIP MY SH IT.[/b]

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 11th, 2003, 8:49 am

sexy365 wrote:FIRST OF ALL WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO READ MY OPINIONS AND RESPOND TO THEM. I JUST LIKE THE REST OF AMERICA KNOW THAT EMINEM IS TRYING TO BE BLACK. HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF HIS PICTURES WHEN HE WAS A TEENAGER. NOW HE SAGS, WEARS DO-RAGS, AND USES SLANG. COME ON. ANYWAYS WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK WITH A NAME LIKE YOU'VE GOT. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU GOT I HATE WHITE PEOPLE FROM, BUT OK. OH, AND IF I ANNOY YOU TWO SO MUCH, SKIP MY SH IT.[/b]
You still have no clue.You're ignorant.........and you need a reality check>its obvious you're young and dumb.So answer this.If eminem is trying to be black,THEN,is Lenny Kravitz trying to be white? Lenny,in my opinion,is the best rocker out there in a white dominated field.He dresses,talks,walks,like all the other rock stars.lets hear your opinion Einstein......................

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 11th, 2003, 11:02 am

Come on you two.. I know you're on topic here but the name calling is going on. Thanks.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 12th, 2003, 7:37 am

LENNY IS BEING HIMSELF EVEN IN HIS EARLY CAREER, AND CHILDHOOD. HE DRESSED, TALKED, WALKED THE SAME. EWMINEM IS JUST CHANGING THE WAY HE DOES THINGS. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LIKE EM, I HAVE ALL HIS CD'S, AND SUPPORTY HIM AS AN ARTIST. BUT HE HIMSELF HAS ADMITTED THAT MAYBE HE DOES TRY AND BE A LITTLE BLACK. AND THAT WAS FROM HIS OWN MOUTH. IF MY OPINIONS CHANGE MY AGE AND MAKE ME IGNORANT. WHAT DOES YOUR MAKE YOU?

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 12th, 2003, 11:11 am

If your opinions change your age? I thought you were ignorant.Now I just think you're plain stupid.Oh....when did eminem say this?Give us some FACTUAL source where you got this information.I don't believe you.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » December 14th, 2003, 7:33 am

I don't listen to the guy. But I read a couple of his interviews.....about 2 years ago.....my memory's gone a bit rusty. The interviewer said,''It's often asked what colour you are ?'' He replied something like, ''I don't wake up in the morning, every day, and think to myself ,God I'm white''. Can't remember all of this...but there was something more to it.
Also, his mother said eminem grew up most of his life in Kansas, it wasn't Detroit, but eminem likes to make out like, that's where he grew up, most of his life.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 16th, 2003, 8:08 am

reporations
Last edited by sexy365 on July 15th, 2004, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 16th, 2003, 12:47 pm

^^^ Figures you wouldn't have any references to back your claim.So...we'll just say its BS.ENd OF STORY

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 17th, 2003, 2:22 pm

AFTER THIS RACIST TAPE I WONDER IF EM WILL COME BACK ON TOP AGAIN?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 2nd, 2004, 11:45 am

FUCCC A FEMINEM. IF I EVER CATCH THE DUDE SLIPPIN, I'LL PUT HIM TO SLEEP AND MAKE HIS LIL DAUGHTER WEEP... :twisted:
HES A RACIST BASTARD

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » March 2nd, 2004, 12:14 pm

yeah i feel ya,even though it was a little funny,it was still racist though,but
i quit liking that fool like 2or3 years ago anyway.but you know he gots
Amerikkka behind him though,so i dont think punk is going anywhere
anytime soon.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 2nd, 2004, 12:17 pm

YEA HE DO GOT WHITE AMERICAS BUYING POWER BEHIND HIM. THEY CAN HAVE HIM. JUST LONG AS HE KNOW NOT TO WANDER INTO THE MORE LOCAL PARTS OF THESE LA STREETS I'M COOL.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 5th, 2004, 9:53 am

i wonder if 50 and dre are still gonna have his back , cuz i know xxl magazine does

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 5th, 2004, 10:56 am

50 ALREADY NEED HIS ASS WHOOPED. IF DRE HAS EMS back THEN HE NEED HIS ASS WHOOPED TOO...

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » April 21st, 2004, 1:19 pm

I AGREE, AND FOR ALL THOSE DUM, STUPID, UNCLE TOM NIGGAS WHO LETTIN DIS WHITE BOY GET AWAY with DIS THEY ALSO NEED TO RETIRE.

SWP336

Unread post by SWP336 » October 1st, 2004, 9:40 am

yall are f*cking pathetic hippocrits. yall go and speak against us being racist against yall , and then you turn around and are racist towards us. yall better just watch your asses or the 60's gone catch back up with yalls asses

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » October 1st, 2004, 10:12 am

Cracka shut the fuck up racism been over in the 70's you don't get nuttin out of racism damn give up already

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 1st, 2004, 10:17 am

Pasa wrote:YEA HE DO GOT WHITE AMERICAS BUYING POWER BEHIND HIM. THEY CAN HAVE HIM. JUST LONG AS HE KNOW NOT TO WANDER INTO THE MORE LOCAL PARTS OF THESE LA STREETS I'M COOL.
Em is so far removed from the street these days he would need Jacob's Ladder to get back down.