Just got out of Prison

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Just got out of Prison

Unread post by Samson28 » July 12th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Do you remember me?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Just got out of Prison

Unread post by Samson28 » July 12th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Oh yea and I was thrown out of this country lol I just got in Poland yesterday after being in Adelanto ICE.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 12th, 2017, 3:54 pm

By the way I was in multiple prisons including a private one at the end and I did some time with some famous people you guys talk abut including that Michael Thompson guy but I am not revealing exactly where he is at or what dorm/yard etc. But just letting ya guys know maybe I will share some of my expriences but it really may turn into a book.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 12th, 2017, 3:56 pm

I dont know if you guys remember because I cant find it now but my last post on this site was the day before i got lucked up when I was beefing with a gypsy and ended up choking him out after he lunged at me and because of a previous strike getting 4 yrs. I posted literally at the time I was gotten as I turned myself in to cops thinking I could explain the situation at the time and they were already trying to pin me and had their minds made up for my hist alone and the fact he called. They even lied at first saying he was in hospital or something when he never even took the ambulance and was fine right after he got up. 4 yrs for that.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 12th, 2017, 3:59 pm

I even saw this guy http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/genera ... s-in-court and for some reason I just randomly ran into him on search but he is on that same pen as that ab michael thompson guy but different yard. He was trying to tell me how to hit the bag lol and annoying me when I clealy know how to teep kick a bag and know muay thai.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 7:56 pm

In case you guys were wondering I got a 4 yr term but ended up doing about 3 yrs total as I was a second striker with hard 80% (they just changed tis prop 57) and got in two 115s (both fights I got one back and not the other plus hole time possibly day for day despite the fact I went against the northenr ryders virtually single handely against their entire gang) and had about 7-8 total fights in prison and 2 in county. I was bitten and hit with a cane but this Guatamalean monkey named Chaping in Valley State (he is now in SatF) as well as fought this black lifer named Iron who I beat but he was an animal so he tried sucker punching me after I let him up and later threaten to spray me with siracha sauce if I tell people I beat him so we stayed in the cell for a while and he also got transferred to SatF which I ended upa t with some of the worse people (including it being mostly a gay yard it was pretty much a sh@thole for me all around in terms of the crowd there). I can go on and on about my experiences and how it all works I know from the inside now.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 8:09 pm

I put the Ultras on the map and my nation you are ignorant about as I claimed Polish Ultras everywhere I went among those dens:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 8:17 pm

watch from 1:42 to catch up with me on how active the Polish Ultras have been the last few years (Im here now and soon will be on the videos btw as Ive already done some work on some americans in the prisons and am ready to move on away from your filth):

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 8:22 pm

One Nation to rule them all. One Race to rule them all. Fuk you white AMerica and coward black.mexican american gang bangers. Ultras Poland one true love 4 Life:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 8:23 pm

And your black lives fagger can learn a think or two from those vids and my people.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 13th, 2017, 8:26 pm

When I was in the joint I kept laughing when watching TMZ (it was on daily) and even in INS with a Russian friend/homey how you keep talking about blacks like theyre bad ass and black gangs and black rappers and that lives matter stuff. I would love to see their stupid street and hood comments faces shut up once my people got their hands on their boys from usa or how scared theyd be walking the streets in certain cities here or anywhere aorund the hools/ultras.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Perth

Unread post by dman93 » July 14th, 2017, 2:11 am

Samson28 wrote:I even saw this guy http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/genera ... s-in-court and for some reason I just randomly ran into him on search but he is on that same pen as that ab michael thompson guy but different yard. He was trying to tell me how to hit the bag lol and annoying me when I clealy know how to teep kick a bag and know muay thai.
Who is your favourite Muay Thai fighter?

Are you sworn to secrecy as to the alleged whereabouts of Michael Thompson?

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 14th, 2017, 2:13 am

Samson28 wrote:In case you guys were wondering I got a 4 yr term but ended up doing about 3 yrs total as I was a second striker with hard 80% (they just changed tis prop 57) and got in two 115s (both fights I got one back and not the other plus hole time possibly day for day despite the fact I went against the northenr ryders virtually single handely against their entire gang) and had about 7-8 total fights in prison and 2 in county. I was bitten and hit with a cane but this Guatamalean monkey named Chaping in Valley State (he is now in SatF) as well as fought this black lifer named Iron who I beat but he was an animal so he tried sucker punching me after I let him up and later threaten to spray me with siracha sauce if I tell people I beat him so we stayed in the cell for a while and he also got transferred to SatF which I ended upa t with some of the worse people (including it being mostly a gay yard it was pretty much a sh@thole for me all around in terms of the crowd there). I can go on and on about my experiences and how it all works I know from the inside now.
So you run solo or are you running with a gang?

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 14th, 2017, 2:14 am

Samson28 wrote:I put the Ultras on the map and my nation you are ignorant about as I claimed Polish Ultras everywhere I went among those dens:
The Polish hooligans are excellent casuals but way behind the might of Rangers FC from Scotland along with the Chelsea headhunters, Millwall and West Ham.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 14th, 2017, 9:15 am

dman93 wrote:
Samson28 wrote:I even saw this guy http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/genera ... s-in-court and for some reason I just randomly ran into him on search but he is on that same pen as that ab michael thompson guy but different yard. He was trying to tell me how to hit the bag lol and annoying me when I clealy know how to teep kick a bag and know muay thai.
Who is your favourite Muay Thai fighter?

Are you sworn to secrecy as to the alleged whereabouts of Michael Thompson?
I used to love and still do in many ways Anderson Silva and his style of knees and set ups. i actually have been training a Fillipino guy the last place i did time and just got out from (Adelanto ice faculty) his name is Vince and he is my student (even will call me his sensei lol or master). he he was the first guy in all these yrs being down who had the perserverence, self control enough to learn, and attention span to keep at it daily with me. we would spar and i would mostoy hold back with socks on our hands rolled up. it actually is much more fun, real and good sparring than gloves and closer to the real.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 14th, 2017, 9:18 am

there is just I dont think a reason to reveal that if he is still wanted dead by people. either way he is more a celebrity now than a killer; and a bhuddist/native american as well so he is very respectful and polite in the way he now conducts himself. i thought at first he thought i was a sleeper because i kept trying to figure out where i recognize him from and stared at him lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 14th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Whats up Invincible? I kind of suspected that you somehow made it to prison with your desperation for proving your manhood.
Just remember, its not a badge of honor.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warszawa

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 15th, 2017, 1:21 am

hey whats up Sentenza. right now I am in shock not only am I finally free and trying to adjust to that freedom and real food (i feel like i came back from war or a pow camp as my body really was readjusting on the plane and even still now from diff food with lots of gas for instance and cramps). anyway that plus being in a completely diff country and culture and its like going back to my childhood i feel like i walked in a time machine. poland has not changed at all lol its exactly the same it feels like i never left.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 15th, 2017, 1:26 am

me now lol

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 15th, 2017, 6:29 am

this is real interesting because it shows a foreigner trying to ask questions and learn about how the ultras train for their battles from a novice perspectives' eyes:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dp5b ... -the-right
Every year, for Poland's National Independence Day, tens of thousands of citizens attend a nationalist march in Warsaw—one of the largest in Europe. Since its inception, a cell of far-right soccer fans—or "ultras"—in attendance have clashed with police, and the demonstration has turned into a ferocious battle between the hooligans and the state.

This year, however, Poland elected a right-wing, socially conservative government on the eve of the march. We went to Warsaw to see how the far right Law and Justice Party would affect the traditionally hostile event.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 15th, 2017, 7:28 am

I want to add about my transition process. Even drinking a beer feels weirdnlik
I feel drunk after one fourth Of a glass lol.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 15th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Invincible - please explain why you would be on the same yard as a AB drop out?

So I can better understand the segregation aspect to the system.

thanks,

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 16th, 2017, 12:46 am

i just may but first you need to bear with me and watch this vid i just found:

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 16th, 2017, 12:46 am

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 16th, 2017, 12:54 am

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 16th, 2017, 1:18 am

Invincible32 wrote:

Nothing beats the Old Firm rivalry.

Celtic vs Rangers is the most intense battle known in the football world.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 16th, 2017, 1:23 am

also watch the last one above i just met the guy making that doc or film. it even showed a little kid saying f@k legia to. burning flag. oh and the maker of it was saying its like a religion in poland (being a fanatic or psychofan or ultra) they are willing to kill for it.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » July 20th, 2017, 3:20 am

so what do you want to know? they moved me around during my last year of the term because thats what they do. a yard will open for instance that used to be mainline and is now sny so they need to fill it and will be getting ppl from prisons across the state with same level and classification. the other prisons i think get paid federally for the less inmates they have and less overcrowding so they shuffle people around so it looks good on paper when in reality the next prison wont have them listed on file so everyone wins.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 29th, 2017, 1:37 am

Invincible32 wrote:so what do you want to know? they moved me around during my last year of the term because thats what they do. a yard will open for instance that used to be mainline and is now sny so they need to fill it and will be getting ppl from prisons across the state with same level and classification. the other prisons i think get paid federally for the less inmates they have and less overcrowding so they shuffle people around so it looks good on paper when in reality the next prison wont have them listed on file so everyone wins.
You weren't in the slammer with Michael Thompson. He'd have gutted you like a fish for eyeballing him.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2017, 5:20 pm

Ypu was on a SNY YARD BECAUSE YOU ARE A QUEER. THEY MOVED YOU ARPUND ALOT BECAUSE YOU WERE A VICTIM. LETS KEEP IT REAL DUDE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2017, 5:30 pm

:wink: :roll: :lol: Samson you are a pc protective custody inmate your not tuff by any means. I was wondering what happened to you.Now try to quit acting like your some tuffguy. :shock: