I like to see documentary covers a bit more W.LA Gangs

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

I like to see documentary covers a bit more W.LA Gangs

Unread post by HappLoccc » August 1st, 2010, 8:23 pm

Most documentaries I see covers more gangs in South Central, South West LA, Compton, Watts, I like to see more documentaries that cover some of the West LA Gangs like the PBGC, MGC, MFGC, BYGC/BYSH, BFGC, GYGC and the MidTown sets as well, SYC or SYGC, GGC, WBC and Jungles and CIty BPS.
IT is just a suggestion, I do not see many of these sets with the exception of PBGC Play Boy Gangsta Crip reppin West LA in the the documentaries. I like see more with Mansfield Gangsta Crips, Marvin Gangsta Crips, By yoself Gangsta Crips, Blast A Fools Gangsta Crips, Grave Yard Gangsta Crips, School Yard Crips, Geer Gang Crips, West Blvd Crips, Black Peas Stone City and Jungle Stones, I like to see these sets covered more in future documentaries.

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: I like to see documentary covers a bit more W.LA Gangs

Unread post by HappLoccc » July 4th, 2014, 10:40 pm

Wow no reply post on this yet, I posted this a few years ago and since then a few things in West LA has changed,
Playboy and Mansfield fued was on, my set By yo self although (I been inactive in the LA turf since 1991) turned BYGC 3x now By yo self Gangsta Crips 3x, I always tried to keep up on what has been going on. I hope someone replies to this, the only one I seen was the Peacemaker regarding The Playboy Gangsta Crips vs The Mansfield Gangsta Crips.
I still trying to catch up to speed on how By yo selfs and Blast a fools or Blasten a Fools Gangsta Crip BFGC 3x got into it and how that fued really started.
Man I wish the West LA Trays can be a tight nich fam like they was in the 1980's to the early nineties.
West LA Love

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HappLoccc » July 6th, 2014, 10:48 pm

If there is any film makers that can do a documentary special on the history of West LA Gangs, that would definitely something to think of doing, there is interesting histories on how some of the sets in West LA started, I would say documentary on W. LA and Far West gangs and history til today.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 23rd, 2014, 11:16 pm

Just black gangs or the whole WLA gang scene?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 5th, 2014, 1:33 am

here you go loccs