Who shall we interview next??

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Who shall we interview next??

Unread post by alexalonso » September 20th, 2016, 2:25 am

If you have a way to connect us with our next interview subject let us now. Who do you want to see interviewed? How do we contact them. Let us now. thanks

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Who shall we interview next??

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2016, 10:16 pm

well the most important is the to have the proper questions ready for the right guy with knowledge ...anybody got any questions to ask ?
personnally lpp history i would love to hear og studder box talk about it all about how close cv70 was how they went from lph to lpp even the alondra boy mysterie ...i can pass u his contact on facebook
well we love allhood i would love to have kevin back on the mic lol well a lots of interview i have the contact of g bone and sin locc who is eazy e s cousin i would love an interview with sin loc about eazy e the nhkpadss area how it all started how it was back than when there was unity also about the ''gang'' past of eazy e and the kelly park hustlers about bangin on wax and what went down this guy knows a lot ...many many more actually but i aint alone ??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2016, 10:24 pm

when i say the proper question i aint sayin you dont do a great work most or your questions are on point ...but for example the 59 ecc a lots of people really think they dont have a hood ... it would have been nice to have them talk about were is exactly their hood and were is the florencia part of their blocc were they know its no go zone ...because them owning the whole blocc from the park to the front is not actual reality or maybe it is it would have been nice to clarifie that

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2016, 10:33 pm

also there was a user name saltyone he was from grandee that type of og would have been cool ...so he would shed light on the cc grandee era also the vatos side well an cvtf og interview would have been nice too i can get u in contact with og chopper but he lives in tijuana but there's a user from tf on here maybe he got this og from cvtf palmas from the 60's era that would be great ...also can hook u up with kk and gangsta d from 2nd to none they are encyclopedia of compton both bangin and musik history they from elm ....also bobylouie with specifik question can put all that blood history in place and that piru crip myth to rest

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 21st, 2016, 8:15 pm

bgcasper wrote:also there was a user name saltyone he was from grandee that type of og would have been cool ...so he would shed light on the cc grandee era also the vatos side well an cvtf og interview would have been nice too i can get u in contact with og chopper but he lives in tijuana but there's a user from tf on here maybe he got this og from cvtf palmas from the 60's era that would be great ...also can hook u up with kk and gangsta d from 2nd to none they are encyclopedia of compton both bangin and musik history they from elm ....also bobylouie with specifik question can put all that blood history in place and that piru crip myth to rest
are you talking about the user Salty on here?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2016, 7:50 am

yess !!!he for real

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Suburbs of Toronto
Location: Grew up in Niagara Falls, New York, now reside in the suburbs of Toronto

Unread post by DrFunky2 » January 23rd, 2017, 12:15 am

Have you ever considered coming to Niagara Falls NY for a youtube interview?

For your youtube channel?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 18th, 2017, 8:43 am

we need an og compton crips who ran with mac thomas ...

zamolyas
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: Aizawl

Unread post by zamolyas » September 23rd, 2017, 6:56 am

Nicky cruz or boxer the drop out would be great

Cyriz731
What city do you live in now?: Hagerstown

Unread post by Cyriz731 » December 6th, 2018, 12:01 am

Afternoon,

I would feel privileged to share my story as an interview with you. My name is OG C Low, Founder of the G Street Gangster Crips (4300 Blocc) in the Washington DC/Maryland area....

Theres alot of influential and positive things that has grown throughout the DMV Area involving us, even tho there is darkness in our past history. We are one of the biggest consolidated Crip sets in the DC/Maryland.

If need be, feel free to contact me at anytime. I would shine light on some of the Crippin' out here. Bless

301-524-2334

Cyriz731

Unread post by Cyriz731 » December 6th, 2018, 12:03 am

Cyriz731 wrote:Afternoon,

I would feel privileged to share my story as an interview with you. My name is OG C Low, Founder of the G Street Gangster Crips (4300 Blocc) in the Washington DC/Maryland area....

Theres alot of influential and positive things that has grown throughout the DMV Area involving us, even tho there is darkness in our past history. We are one of the biggest consolidated Crip sets in the DC/Maryland.

If need be, feel free to contact me at anytime. I would shine light on some of this Crippin' out here. Bless

301-524-2334

Cyriz731

Unread post by Cyriz731 » December 6th, 2018, 12:03 am

Cyriz731 wrote:

If need be, feel free to contact me at anytime. I would shine light on some of this Crippin' out here. Bless

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 16th, 2018, 3:24 am

if you can interview tekashi that would be pretty amazing but i doubt that would be possible for a while .. this site would probably do more for his gangster image than anything else he has done .. ha.. i doubt he could get more clout than to be respected in a place like this.. but as i say.. i doubt it could happen .. this site is a gangster site.. and he aint no gangster ..

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 16th, 2018, 11:50 pm

If need be, feel free to contact me at anytime. I would shine light on some of the Crippin' out here. Bless

301-524-2334
if i make it out there we can do it.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » December 18th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Interview Dadadurdurs, I mean Datordes or something? That cat claiming 6-1-4 on here.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 6th, 2019, 11:40 pm

zamolyas wrote:Nicky cruz or boxer the drop out would be great
Boxer is still in prison, where is Nicky Cruz?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 29th, 2019, 8:37 pm

alexalonso wrote:
zamolyas wrote:Nicky cruz or boxer the drop out would be great
Boxer is still in prison, where is Nicky Cruz?
If Boxer ever gets out he going to be in the witness protection program far away from California.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 26th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Interview @HEADHUNNAGANGX4 on here.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2021, 12:38 am

zamolyas wrote:
September 23rd, 2017, 6:56 am
Nicky cruz or boxer the drop out would be great
Boxer is in prison. Where is Nicky Cruz?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2021, 12:39 am

OziHomie wrote:
December 16th, 2018, 3:24 am
if you can interview tekashi that would be pretty amazing but i doubt that would be possible for a while .. this site would probably do more for his gangster image than anything else he has done .. ha.. i doubt he could get more clout than to be respected in a place like this.. but as i say.. i doubt it could happen .. this site is a gangster site.. and he aint no gangster ..
Tekashi wouldn't be an "amazing" interview. Just a regular and I doubt I will ever do it.