Road Wars (USA) - Sky 1

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Road Wars (USA) - Sky 1

Unread post by Boris » November 12th, 2005, 7:12 am

Caught the last half of this the other night...all about 2 pigs from England who went to stay and work with the police in the Chicago suburb of Cicero...anyone else see it?

Was a heavy program...mainly focussed on the gang problem over there...loads of interesting shit shown on it...

Showed a Latin Count being busted for weed and then after being told he was getting sent to County he grassed up all his boys and where they stashed their guns lol. Pussyole.

Also featured the aftermath of a couple of ex Satan Disciples who'd been shot for trying to get outta the gang.

Good to see a program about gangs that doesnt focus on Bloods/Crips, Burgers/Johnsons or yardies/triads etc Apparently they'll be showing a 2nd part which focusses on them busting the gangs dealing operations in the projects. Keep an eye open for it.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » November 12th, 2005, 12:13 pm

Anyway you can record this?

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » November 15th, 2005, 8:50 am

I didnt tape the first part but I will if I see it repeated at all

Second part is on this Thursday if any UK heads wanna catch it.

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » November 15th, 2005, 8:52 am

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » November 30th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Yea but we in the US dawg, Im from the chi Im really interested in peeping this show

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » December 1st, 2005, 8:46 am

I dunno bro...it was on Sky One so maybe keep checkin that, they might show the program over there too...