Time runs out

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Anonymous20

Time runs out

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 19th, 2003, 1:31 pm

Michael Jackson seem to have reached the end of the road. His financial troubles, lack of hit records, and silly public stunts (baby hangin out of window) had reduced Michael from this mysterious major super star to ridiculous public figure.

This case is not going to go away like the first allegations against him did. He has been bold with his life style continuing to admit he sleeps with young boys. He needs some help and I hate to see him sent to prison, but if he is guilty of this accusations that's exactly where he is going.

I know there are those out there that smell that this case will be a trap, set-up, false, and that it is becasue Michael Jackson is famous is why he has been targeted, but not on this one. He created much of this circus around him.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Time runs out

Unread post by wcrockets » November 19th, 2003, 2:18 pm

In my opinion based on what I have read, he was emotionally and physically mistreated in his youth by those who had the greatest responsibility to see him raised right. The psychologists may actually be right on this one when they say that cycle perpetuates itself.

I too remember when Michael was king. You couldn't find a house party after the release of Thriller where his music was not being played. Looks like we all missed the signs of how damaged he was. But time marches on and now we can see in hindsight it was always there.. right next to his talent.

I'm horrified at the allegations in both situations. Did he ever take an impartial lie detector test? I don't remember hearing of one.

What a tragedy. It looks like Michael may have permanently disfigured himself, not kept his mind on his business, and if the allegations are true.. turned into something I don't even want to think about.

I can't even picture Michael doing real time in prison. Can any of you???

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » November 19th, 2003, 3:48 pm

alonso, you forgot to mention that along with babies hangin out the window his nose is hangin and might fall apart anytime soon lol

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 5:32 pm

man michael...what happened? whatever happened to "Beat It" "Billy Jean" "Thriller" thats when he was in top form. Ever since BAD hes been downhill. At least back in the early 80s he was somewhat normal. As far as him molesting...i think he is innocent. I think he is a naiive guy who puts himself in these situations by "hanging out" with kids...which in his mind is "ok." He even said that he doesnt see anything wrong with hanging out with kids. i also think the media will take anything and everything michael does and turn it against him. its funny how this charge is coming at the same time his new album came out and a new video.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » November 20th, 2003, 3:02 am

DAMM, It seems like the so called king of pop done got into some s@it that money can't buy him out of.I kinda feel sorry for the brother but he bought this on himself,guilty or not.I can see him doing some skanless s@it with them kids.You would think after the first time he wouldnt risk having kids over his crib,but someone that can't control themselves would say Fuccit and take the risk,I guess we'll see what happens.His music career is probably over,but you never know.Ol p*nk ass R kelly's career seems to be going well. So what side will mike be on in the pen,The white side or the black side!. PEACE

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » November 20th, 2003, 7:41 am

michael jackson is sick, he is a sell-out to his own race, he has let everyone down, and he has thrown his life away. he already goes and changes his skin color and image because he dosen't accept being black, then he lies about it, then he marrys all these white women.but he's not by himself his whole family is messed up. all his sisters have had surgery, and his brother jermaine wears more make-up than little richard. we all know that they had a ruff child hood, and that they had a violent father. but damn we all have had ruff times. my child hood wasn't perfect, i got beat, i didn't have the things i wanted, but i don't go and fumble with kids body parts, i don't disfigure my face, and i don't play with monkeys, neither does any one else, so don't try and bring up child hood as some excuse to be sick. he's a grown man, with money and success. the life he has he chose cuz he likes it, not because it was given. is he guilty, yes!!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 20th, 2003, 9:49 am

Come on bring it miss judgment. Tell more also about what you meant when you said "white people getting killed is nothing." There are white members of this board that would like to hear your explanation how each of our lives is worth nothing to you and how that makes for a better world.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 20th, 2003, 1:56 pm

As long as she's hot and has sex with me I wouldn't care what she says.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » November 20th, 2003, 4:01 pm

he already goes and changes his skin color and image because he dosen't accept being black, then he lies about it, then he marrys all these white women.

Hey, don't say that.
One of my friend's uncle is black but he had this skin disease, and it turned him completely white, for real.
I don't know what Jackson has done, but I don't think for a minute, it's because he doesn't accept himself.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 20th, 2003, 5:41 pm

Thank you for stepping up and explaining what you meant on the other thread sexy. I just wanted to note that here so people don't read the last few posts and get the wrong idea or take our discussion out of context. Peace.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » November 21st, 2003, 7:18 am

You welcome! jacksons problems lay deeper than skin color, or who he marries. The man is sick mentally and needs real help. I don't feel sorry for him only for those who like him as a man, singer, and friend. no doubt he has had some great songs, but at this point no one cares.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 9th, 2003, 11:51 am

First off,nobody knows if he's guilty or not.People are so quick to convict.Especially if they don't like the person accused.Alot of folks complain that they are guilty till proven innocent.That seems to be the case with Mike.He is guilty in the eyes of many.But who knows if he really is?Who Knows?Nobody on this board,that's for sure.I don't care for him at all either.I liked his music way back in the day,still do.But I can't stand him now.But does that mean he is guilty of these accusations?No it doesn't.Don't convict because of your personal opinion of the man.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 9th, 2003, 2:11 pm

Interesting you say that Monkeywrench. Check out this article which I saw today:

Memo: Jackson Cleared of Charge Earlier
34 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

By TIM MOLLOY, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES - Child welfare investigators earlier this year found there was no basis for allegations that Michael Jackson (news) had abused the boy now accusing him of molestation, according to a confidential memo.

The memo from an administrator with the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services was based on an investigation last February and was leaked to the Web site thesmokinggun.com, which posted it Tuesday. A source familiar with the document confirmed its authenticity to The Associated Press.

The memo was dated Nov. 26, 2003 — a week after the Santa Barbara County district attorney announced child molestation allegations against Jackson.

Both the boy and his brother told investigators Jackson had not sexually abused them, according to the memo. Their older sister said she had never witnessed anything sexually inappropriate between her brothers and the entertainer.

The memo was sent from a regional administrator to bureau chief Charles Sophy and detailed a probe completed before Sophy joined the agency.

Jackson's defense is certain to seize on the memo.

Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon did not immediately return a call for comment Tuesday.

The memo, which refers to Jackson as "the entertainer," said the department began a 13-day inquiry after a Los Angeles school district official called its hot line Feb. 14 out of concern for the boy and his brother. The investigation was conducted with the Los Angeles police.

The school official suspected neglect by the boy's mother and sexual abuse by Jackson, according to the memo. But the department and the police concluded the allegations were "unfounded," the document said.

Louise Grasmehr, a spokeswoman for the child welfare department, said the leak would probably be investigated because the memo was supposed to be confidential under state laws designed to protect children. Police spokeswoman Officer Sandra Escalante had no comment.

The school official called the hot line after the child, a cancer patient who had visited Jackson at his Neverland Ranch, appeared in a TV documentary in which the boy told an interviewer he had been a guest for sleepovers at Neverland. In the documentary, Jackson defended his habit of letting children sleep in his bed as "sweet" and non-sexual.

The boy's mother told investigators in February that "she believed the media had taken everything out of context," the memo said. The mother said that the children were never left alone with Jackson and that her son slept in the same room with Jackson but never shared his bed. She said Jackson would sleep on the floor.

Separately, the mother contacted an attorney around the time the documentary aired, saying she thought her son had been abused.

Jackson was booked Nov. 20 on suspicion of child molestation. He has denied the allegations and was released on $3 million bail. Authorities said they expect to file formal charges next week.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 9th, 2003, 3:02 pm

:shock: Thats something else

In the words of Neo...."Woah"

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 9th, 2003, 6:03 pm

Monkeywrench,

So I'm wondering if it is true or like another poster said do people just not want to "leave with empty pockets?"

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » December 9th, 2003, 10:33 pm

Bulls Fan wrote: I think he is a naiive guy who puts himself in these situations by "hanging out" with kids...which in his mind is "ok." He even said that he doesnt see anything wrong with hanging out with kids.

Come on man, are you serious? You have your opinion, & that's cool, but think about it for a second. We're talkin about a man who considers sleepin in the same bed with adolecent boys "hanging out with kids." He obviously has deep emotional problems that he's going to eventually have to deal with. As far as him gettin locked up....I really don't see that happenin. They don't send people like Michael Jackson to San Quintin, you know?

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » December 10th, 2003, 4:43 am

I only know what I saw in that VH1 interview or documentary "Living with Michael Jackson." Ive done research on him for my psych class as well. If you read about him...he has alienated himself from the social world for a long time. He doesnt "go out" like normal celebrities of his status. He truly is a naiive person. NOW im not saying HE DIDNT DO it..he may have. He maybe so naiive that he thinks molesting kids is ok. Thats something we call "crazy ass." Some people are just born "Lester Molester" and dont realize it...they think its "ok." In my opinion, I dont think he did it. (Or maybe I didnt WANT him to do it...like OJ).

Michael Jackson doesnt know "social norms." Hes not really aware of them like the most of us. For example, it is customary for the man to open the door for a woman or pay for her, etc be gentlemanly, etc etc. But in some cultures it is the exact opposite. He probably just thinks...differently...VERY (strangely to us) differently.

I mean if you really think about it...from an objective point of view...(as if youre from another planet or something)...a 40 year old man hanging out with a 13 year old seems harmless. But you know what you know and your perspective is shaped by what you hear and see in the media (basically its all "social construct")...so all of us are quick to point to "molestation" and "Oh what a fukin pedophile freak sick bastard." That may not neccessarily be the case. We can clearly see that Michael Jackson is a deviation from what we consider "normal." He doesnt know "normal." Its kinda sad. Sadly he may very well fit the profile of a pedophile...but that doesnt make him one. I guess we will find out as the trial proceeds.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » December 10th, 2003, 10:43 am

wcrockets wrote:Monkeywrench,

So I'm wondering if it is true or like another poster said do people just not want to "leave with empty pockets?"
Greed and money bro....thats what makes the world go round.These people will exploit their own kids,ya know?Thats just my opinion though.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 11th, 2003, 7:44 am

MICHAEL MAY BE , OR MAY NOT BE QUILTY. THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 14th, 2003, 8:33 pm

Michael Jackson May Be Charged This Week
1 hour, 39 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

By TIM MOLLOY, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES - Nearly a month after his arrest, Michael Jackson (news) could be charged this week in a child molestation case in which legal experts say prosecutors will need strong physical evidence to overcome questions about the accuser's credibility.

AP Photo
Slideshow: Michael Jackson

Law enforcement officials have not discussed their evidence since the pop star turned himself in on Nov. 20 after an arrest warrant was issued in Santa Barbara County.

However, Jim Thomas, a former Santa Barbara County sheriff who has discussed the case with Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon, expects the charges to allege that Jackson molested one child repeatedly, probably over a period of more than a month.

"You will see allegations of multiple counts of child molestation on this particular child," Thomas said.

Several details have emerged that raise questions about the credibility of the accuser and his family, including a confidential memo leaked last week that showed Los Angeles County child welfare officials determined in February that there was no basis for allegations that Jackson had molested the boy.

In the memo, Jackson's accuser, his brother and his mother all denied the boy had been molested.

Sneddon said in a statement that he was aware of the memo when he sought the arrest warrant and did not expect it to affect his case.

The child's family also filed a lawsuit in which they alleged they were beaten by mall security guards in 1998, and the mother said she was sexually assaulted during the incident. The family eventually received a $137,500 settlement.

Russell Halpern, an attorney for the accuser's father, has said his client's ex-wife had a "Svengali-like ability" to make her children lie in testimony.

Jackson's defense attorney, Mark Geragos, declined to comment. He has previously said Jackson is innocent.

Leonard Levine, a defense attorney who specializes in sexual assault cases, said Sneddon's decision to press ahead suggests the district attorney has strong evidence he has not yet released.

"I would be very surprised if the sole evidence that they had is simply the complaint of the alleged victim," Levine said.

Sneddon declined to comment on the case he is building against Jackson, who owns the 2,600-acre Neverland Ranch in the hills above Santa Barbara.

But Thomas and a Southern California district attorney who is in close contact with Sneddon told The Associated Press the prosecutor is confident he has a strong case.

Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas also believes prosecutors will need physical evidence or an additional witness because of the credibility questions. He said Sneddon seems certain he can prove Jackson guilty.

"He was very confident about the evidence in the case and very confident that he's bringing a proper case, and that it would result in a conviction," said Rackauckas.

Criminal charges are usually announced soon after an arrest, but Sneddon did not immediately file a formal complaint after Jackson's Nov. 20 booking. He said officials needed until this week to set up a Web site they would use to distribute the charging documents to hundreds of news organizations following the case.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 14th, 2003, 8:49 pm

Well it looks like they may finally be getting around to filing the charges. I wonder if this is because now that they've committed publicly it's too late to go back even if he is innocent (ie their jobs would be at risk and they would risk bad publicity for their department?)?

I don't know but the more I read about the ones making the claims the less I like. Did you see this part of the article: "The child's family also filed a lawsuit in which they alleged they were beaten by mall security guards in 1998, and the mother said she was sexually assaulted during the incident. The family eventually received a $137,500 settlement." Hmm.. a little outing at the mall gone bad? I don't know that I've ever heard about someone going to do a little shopping at their local neighborhood mall and ending up sexually assaulted by mall security guards before. Seems extraordinarily out of the ordinary to me.

And as for the the Orange County District Attorney's comments, why even ask him? They didn't prosecute those two deputies accused of holding a woman hostage in a motel for sex for days. They cited insufficient evidence against the former lawmen accused of holding woman hostage in motel for sex even though the Buena Park police handed over a 1,000 page report to the District Attorney's Office.

viewtopic.php?p=8254&highlight=#8254

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 16th, 2003, 7:54 am

MICHAEL NEEDS QUICK HELP.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 18th, 2003, 3:52 pm

Michael Jackson's attorney, a Mr. Mark Geragos, just held a press conference where he said the entire charges were completely bunk. He said the District Attorney's case is simply about revenge and greed. He sounded convincing. We'll have to see how this all plays out now.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » December 25th, 2003, 4:42 pm

it seems like he's the only one that feels that way.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 30th, 2003, 10:02 am

If Michael is convicted and sent to prison, can Nation of Islam protect him there?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 30th, 2003, 10:23 am

wcrockets wrote:If Michael is convicted and sent to prison, can Nation of Islam protect him there?

crockets, if michael jackson goes to prison he will DEFINATELY go to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY for his own protection due to his celebrity status. the only ones protecting him will be the guards and even in protective custody im sure he's gonna get beat up many times by inmates in there (pc) cause aint nobody like a child molester, except maybe another molester. even if he was to stay on some mainline, which i'd bet everything i have on that he WONT, the nation of islam CANNOT protect him 24-7. there are some ruthless killers in the system and will not hesitate to do a mission on someone like jackson. you have to realize that even the nation of islam (muslims) do get hit themselves when the madness jumps off. if they are not above that then believe me michael jackson has NO CHANCE of surviving on a mainline...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 30th, 2003, 11:58 am

StateRaised: Points noted. Sounds like he better try his damndest to stay out then.

Still I can't help but wonder if these news reports that he's hooking up with Nation of Islam don't point to an attempt to get some protection should he end in prison. If he loses the jury trial, as I understand it, the judge does the sentencing. It's hard for me to imagine the judge would sentence him to a supermax, max, or medium security facility. Honestly I can't imagine him ending as anything more than a trusty in minimum security. But you never know what's going to happen for sure do you?

I just don't have this picture of the courts tossing a fresh red piece of meat to a bunch of hungry pit bulls. But it could happen. It's possible.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 30th, 2003, 5:13 pm

USUALLY they just sentence you to state prison and when you get there they catorogize you, well actually he'll be P.C'ed soon as he hits the city or county jail. the judge will only sentence him to a specific term and when he gets to the pen off he goes into his lil p.c housing...lol...
maybe in the federal system the judge will sentence someone to a certain pen, i dont know....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 8th, 2004, 11:36 am

Yeah I get your point about Federal. Jackson wouldn't go there though. He go to State if he has to do hard time I would think.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 9th, 2004, 3:47 am

I was watching some news program a couple a days ago and they was pointing out that the new(alleged) victim of michael looks like the old (allged)victim.They also said that michael gave him the same nickname...(peep this!)RUBBA,RUBBA!. I know the media twists things around a lot BUT dude is looking more and more like a child predator each and every day. :roll:

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 9th, 2004, 9:33 am

For real? That's not good.

I've been hearing on the news the the's filing some grievances at MJ's lawyer and visa versa. They are really all in now. This thing's going to trial.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 9th, 2004, 9:43 am

wcrockets wrote:Yeah I get your point about Federal. Jackson wouldn't go there though. He go to State if he has to do hard time I would think.

go to STATE??? ha ha, he aint comin to me for nothinnnnnnnn!!! lol... 8) :lol: