How to lose friends and make enemies

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 9th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Lonewolf wrote:WHAT IS HEART?

Define HEART?

Heart iS ~~>

In My OPINOION!

~~> What Love You Got

AND/OR

~~> What Hate You Hold
No, i think, that heart is only love, and hatred comes from disappointed love.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 9th, 2007, 10:47 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:WHAT IS HEART?

Define HEART?

Heart iS ~~>

In My OPINOION!

~~> What Love You Got

AND/OR

~~> What Hate You Hold
No, i think, that heart is only love, and hatred comes from disappointed love.
hmmm reminds me of a song....

Love brings lies
Lies bring hate
Hate brings fear
Fear brings love
Love brings lies
Lies bring hate
Hate brings fear
Fear brings...

great song .... anyone recognize it?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » March 10th, 2007, 2:27 am

to translate from Greek the origin of the word"sin" it means to "miss the mark"... to sin is to get off your path... by interfereing with others and meddling in the lives of others and tresspassing where you dont belong.. quite simply to sin is to live outside one's purpose.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 10th, 2007, 5:32 am

king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:No but there members are muslim and they did wanted to commit terrorist acts for a Islamic enemy country.So to say Black muslims are just peaceful people who just pray and go to the mosque,well history says otherwise.
Hey some Catholics rape little boys! so should we now label all christians molesters off the strength of a few member of a certian branch of the same religion"christianity"
Catholics don't fly planes into buildings.If you know Catholics would do that,then i got no problem if they check them 3000 times at airports.It's about our safety so..........
so by your tone i can see that you are not one of the people gettin searched at the airport, nor are you capable of puttin your beliefs aside for a second to understand anothers point of view and third you obviouly choose not to see the millions that christianity has murdered over the last 2000 years in the name of Jeus Christ, oh and one last thing wasnt Hittler a christian?
I'm coloured and i have been to Italy.If your coloured and fly to Italy,then one thing is for sure you are getting checked for smuggling drugs.First you walk threw the airport and they let a dog sniff you from behind.Sometimes you don't even notice it.And then they check you.I've got no problem with that.I know i don't do shit so...........And maybe Christians have murdered millions,but it wasn't at airports where they did it.So again it is about the safety at airports.You got to do what you got to do.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 10th, 2007, 9:41 am

Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:No but there members are muslim and they did wanted to commit terrorist acts for a Islamic enemy country.So to say Black muslims are just peaceful people who just pray and go to the mosque,well history says otherwise.
Hey some Catholics rape little boys! so should we now label all christians molesters off the strength of a few member of a certian branch of the same religion"christianity"
Catholics don't fly planes into buildings.If you know Catholics would do that,then i got no problem if they check them 3000 times at airports.It's about our safety so..........
so by your tone i can see that you are not one of the people gettin searched at the airport, nor are you capable of puttin your beliefs aside for a second to understand anothers point of view and third you obviouly choose not to see the millions that christianity has murdered over the last 2000 years in the name of Jeus Christ, oh and one last thing wasnt Hittler a christian?
I'm coloured and i have been to Italy.If your coloured and fly to Italy,then one thing is for sure you are getting checked for smuggling drugs.First you walk threw the airport and they let a dog sniff you from behind.Sometimes you don't even notice it.And then they check you.I've got no problem with that.I know i don't do shit so...........And maybe Christians have murdered millions,but it wasn't at airports where they did it.So again it is about the safety at airports.You got to do what you got to do.

LOL... thats a riot!!!
I dont know much about Islamic faith but I can tell you a little bit about Catholicism...
first off... Catholicism was formed when the fall of the roman empire became so desolate that the leaders (caesars, emperors) had to find a way to rally people back to support them. Since Christianity became so popular despite the way they were being treated for centuries by the Romans, Caesar Constatine submitted succumbed surrendered towards Christianity, therefore the true beginnings if Catholicism.
Now since we are talking the roman empire and we know what happened there... when the visigoths and moors destroyed rome,. as it was already weak, Europe was formed and the countries born unto kings with a need for power used christianity(catholicism) as a cause to 'persuade' people t submit to their kingdoms
any good mideval study will tell you the court bishops were just as powerful in decision making and control as the court itself... but to prove pious the religious monks took on vows... celibacy was quite popular, along with silence, poverty and self flagellation..
i could go on and on..
but the point being that people have been killing people in the name of God since Cain and Abel.. so it is really a mute argument.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 10th, 2007, 9:45 am

Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
lessee.. you hang out on a website called STREETGANGS...
I bet it was something other than being colored that got you searched in the airport... I am white and i get treated suspiciously everytime i go to an airport. Even before the 9/11 noise. I find it just as amusing as it is annoying.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 10th, 2007, 11:46 am

justice league wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:

LOL... thats a riot!!!
I dont know much about Islamic faith but I can tell you a little bit about Catholicism...
first off... Catholicism was formed when the fall of the roman empire became so desolate that the leaders (caesars, emperors) had to find a way to rally people back to support them. Since Christianity became so popular despite the way they were being treated for centuries by the Romans, Caesar Constatine submitted succumbed surrendered towards Christianity, therefore the true beginnings if Catholicism.
Now since we are talking the roman empire and we know what happened there... when the visigoths and moors destroyed rome,. as it was already weak, Europe was formed and the countries born unto kings with a need for power used christianity(catholicism) as a cause to 'persuade' people t submit to their kingdoms
any good mideval study will tell you the court bishops were just as powerful in decision making and control as the court itself... but to prove pious the religious monks took on vows... celibacy was quite popular, along with silence, poverty and self flagellation..
i could go on and on..
but the point being that people have been killing people in the name of God since Cain and Abel.. so it is really a mute argument.
No offence but i don't give a f*ck about catholics.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 10th, 2007, 11:50 am

justice league wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
I bet it was something other than being colored that got you searched in the airport... I am white and i get treated suspiciously everytime i go to an airport. Even before the 9/11 noise. I find it just as amusing as it is annoying.
Now who is being prejudice?Hahahaha you got much to learn.Being coloured and getting search is just how live is.Most smugglers in Europe are coloured.You don't have to check Chinese people cause they have no history of smuggling contrabents.That's just how they work in Europe.And if you think about it it makes sense.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 10th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Odog wrote:Most smugglers in Europe are coloured.
What about all of the eastern europeans?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 10th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Odog wrote:
justice league wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Now who is being prejudice?Hahahaha you got much to learn.Being coloured and getting search is just how live is.Most smugglers in Europe are coloured.You don't have to check Chinese people cause they have no history of smuggling contrabents.That's just how they work in Europe.And if you think about it it makes sense.

uh... you are.
no the chinese no nOTHING about heroin smuggling... sheesh!

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 10th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Odog wrote:
justice league wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:
Odog wrote:
king phoenix wrote:

LOL... thats a riot!!!
i could go on and on..
No offence but i don't give a f*ck about catholics.
so,,, you seem to think you know something .. but you only know what you live... you have much to learn.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 11th, 2007, 3:12 am

:roll:

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 11th, 2007, 4:30 am

Sentenza wrote:
Odog wrote:Most smugglers in Europe are coloured.
What about all of the eastern europeans?
I wasn't talking about smuggling in general.
The subject in this topic was about safety at airports etcetera.So i talked about smugglers at airports.Who swallow drugs and take the plain to Holland or other airports in Europe.And allot of them are blacks.But the most come from Holland itselves.Last year 2500 Dutch smugglers got caught at airports around the world,most of them in South-America.That's the same amount as England and Germany but Holland got a smaller population.So when i say Chinese don't have a history,they don't have a history of swallowing drugs and taking a plane to whatever destination.Further i don't got time for this tit for tat posting.Like i am right,no you are wrong i am right,no you are wrong i am right.The topic was muslims getting checked at airports and i got no problem with that.Three double check them,it's about our safety.

BTW Justice league are you Casalem?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » March 11th, 2007, 5:11 am

The topic was muslims getting checked at airports and i got no problem with that.Three double check them,it's about our safety.
i dont mind people in general being checked at airports, but when you target specific people, i say no.
^ when you target people like that, for no reason, and put up the image that they are potential terrorists..you are creating fear out of ignorance.
there was non-muslim terrorism way before 9/11 ..people need to educate themselves.

Terrorism is not a monopoly of any religion!
Peace.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 11th, 2007, 6:04 am

True.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 12th, 2007, 6:35 am

Odog wrote:
BTW Justice league are you Casalem?

what's a Casalem?

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 12th, 2007, 9:50 am

Never mind.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » March 13th, 2007, 2:41 pm

so if its really about safety, then why not search everyone?
i mean the time and annoyance shouldnt matter compared to the safety of all right?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 13th, 2007, 8:45 pm

king phoenix wrote:so if its really about safety, then why not search everyone?
i mean the time and annoyance shouldnt matter compared to the safety of all right?
racial/creed profiling is WRONG especially when it comes to security

scrutinize EVERYONE... hell, make everyone do a strip search and a pee test.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 13th, 2007, 8:52 pm

justice league wrote:
white folk will never completly do this to their own...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 13th, 2007, 9:08 pm

'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

not only are you wrong, that is a completely biased and racially motivated statement.

i am curious... when you say "white person" ... are you thinking "joe average" or "political officials"?

I really feel a lot of blacks dont differenciate.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 13th, 2007, 9:55 pm

justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

not only are you wrong, that is a completely biased and racially motivated statement.

It figures you would say this, just wanted to get a feel for what you about... :arrow:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 13th, 2007, 11:12 pm

'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

It figures you would say this, just wanted to get a feel for what you about... :arrow:
1. you meant it when you said...socalled fishing aside, you have made your excuses known
2. wtF does that mean anyway? I'll be taking it to mean you are going to assign me to a certain criteria and make bad assumptions on who you want me to be.
and
3. your avatar takes all the guesswork out of figuring you out.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2007, 11:22 pm

justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

1. you meant it when you said...socalled fishing aside, you have made your excuses known
2. wtF does that mean anyway? I'll be taking it to mean you are going to assign me to a certain criteria and make bad assumptions on who you want me to be.
and
Resistance is Futile

(That means get on his good side, Im just warning you now)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 14th, 2007, 7:32 am

A Ghost wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

and
Resistance is Futile

Image lol...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 14th, 2007, 7:44 am

justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

and

Image Image

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 14th, 2007, 8:05 am

A Ghost wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:
'X' wrote:
justice league wrote:

and
Resistance is Futile

I aint gonna bough down to no punk asss biotch!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 14th, 2007, 10:04 am

frozen fire wrote:
The topic was muslims getting checked at airports and i got no problem with that.Three double check them,it's about our safety.
i dont mind people in general being checked at airports, but when you target specific people, i say no.
^ when you target people like that, for no reason, and put up the image that they are potential terrorists..you are creating fear out of ignorance.
there was non-muslim terrorism way before 9/11 ..people need to educate themselves.

Terrorism is not a monopoly of any religion!
Peace.
Yea thread should have been closed after this statement...

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 14th, 2007, 1:22 pm

justice league wrote:

If you have nothing to hide, then there should be no problems right? Me personally, I have no problem being searched. I've had to put my shoes through X-rays, I've had my luggage opened, I've had my carry on's swabbed for explosives, but I also get to the airport about 3 hours early for any flight just for that purpose. Now your average american won't stand for that. They have this feeling that if you're checking them, you must assume they're guilty.

Then there's the problem of having to check every last person and every last piece of luggage. That's nearly impossible, airfare prices would soar, and the amount of people flying would drop. That just won't happen.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 14th, 2007, 3:21 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
justice league wrote:

If you have nothing to hide, then there should be no problems right? Me personally, I have no problem being searched. I've had to put my shoes through X-rays, I've had my luggage opened, I've had my carry on's swabbed for explosives, but I also get to the airport about 3 hours early for any flight just for that purpose. Now your average american won't stand for that. They have this feeling that if you're checking them, you must assume they're guilty.

Then there's the problem of having to check every last person and every last piece of luggage. That's nearly impossible, airfare prices would soar, and the amount of people flying would drop. That just won't happen.
i agree.. I dont have a problem eaither .. and i have been going to the airport early for as long as I cam remember.
I visit correctional facilities...I really dont have a problem with the whole invasive search thing.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 15th, 2007, 3:43 pm

Trip Out on this one . . .

A Mexican Familia . . .

. . . very tradicional, old school reppin’ . . .
“De Hueso Colorado” Mexican to the Bone!

The Jefita (Mom) is in the kitchen making flour tortillas . . .

If you know about making flour tortillas, then you know
that you need sum baking powder to sprinkle up . . .
in order to stretch out the dough with the palote (stick).

So there she is, rollin’ that palote, stretching out the dough.

Her lil’ chamaco (kid) walk’s in . . .

He asks her ~~> Que haces Mama?
(What chu doin’ mom?)

She responds . . .

Haciendo tortillas mijo.
(Making tortillas son)

He says . . .

Puedo ayudarte?
(Can I help?)

She replies . . .

Si mijo, andale.
(Sure son, come on.)

The lil’ punk like any other kid of his age
starts making a big a*s mess.

He grabs a hold of the baking powder
and he does a Michael Jackson . . .

He pours that shit on his hands, face and all.

He gets that white powder all over himself . . .
then he turns and says to his mother . . .

“Look Mom, I’m a White Man now.”

SLAP!

Mom slaps the shit out of him and adds . . .

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
Ve a hablar con tu Padre y a ver dile lo mismo!
(Go talk to your Dad and see what
He has to say about that!)

So the young punk walks over to the living room.

His dad is on the couch with a tall-can in hand,
watching the soccer game.

The kid walks up next to him and says . . .

Ey Pops, look it here . . .
I’m a White Man now.

SLAP!

Pops slaps the shit out of him and adds . . .

Ve a hablar con tu Abuela y a ver dile lo mismo!
(Go talk to your Grandma and see what
She has to say about that!)

The lil’ punk walks over to the next room.

Grandma is sitting on her rocking chair . . .
knitting a blanket.

The kid thinks about it for a minute.

Chingado (f*ck) . . .
What will happen if I tell her?
I already got b*tched slapped twice.
Do I want to get slapped again?

Finally, he gets his nerve up and walks up
to her and says . . .

Mira Abuelita (look grandma) . . .
I’m a White Man . . . and BAMMMM

SLAP!

A ver, ve a hablar con tu Madre, a ver que te dice!
(Go talk to your Mom and see what
She has to say about that!)

Round about . . . he goes back to the kitchen.

He walks in and there’s Mom with a stern face.

She says . . .

Well, did you learn anything from all that?

The lil’ punk says ~~>

~~> I sure did Mom.

So she asks ~~>
~~> Well, what did you learn?

The kid replies . . .

Well, I’ll tell you Mom . . .

You know, I ain’t been a White Man for even 5 minutes,
but I learned up already that ~~>

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

~~> I HATE FUCKIN’ MEXICANS! :lol:

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 16th, 2007, 5:39 am

:D good stuff, funny as hell - but theres a very serious side to the tale eh...