What is a hate group? woods are not a hate group

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: What is a hate group? woods are not a hate group

Unread post by bumperjack » May 27th, 2014, 9:49 pm

@RUDOG,well understand your veiw point rudog for sure woods do not have a racial agenda! A enmy is the way prison has been set be up for many years,hate is a word that can be easily be misconstrude,Yes we can have a different veiw point and we will because we are individuals and thats ok really,woods are not a hate group,ok on the other hand since blacks and N's are enmys of whites and Southern hispanics are they a racial hate group? it goes both ways,You have racist in many groups gangs or whatever organazations,Muslims are Black Racists they make no bones about it on the other hand a wood is not a Racist hate Group if they were do you really think they would have a Hispanic allie? they are groups that have joined a association with for over 40 years peace out bumperjack out with respects these are actual good veiw points...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » May 28th, 2014, 7:57 pm

I concur with Bumperjack on that! Woods are simply prison Whiteboys who are willing to ride! Some are racist and some are not! It is an individual choice! The Whites actually have quite a few sub Groups within there group. The Racist ones would be the Skinheads! I personally have come across, AB, NLR, Woods, Skinheads, and some white gang members as well. Examples would be SWP, Dirty white Boys, Co Co county, Oakyville, etc! Whites in prison did not seem to be that racist to be honest with you. I talked to quite a few of them and they always were friendly with me! They did have a pretty deep car of Skin heads when I was in High Dessert. Even them dudes always showed respect though. Where you see tension is with the Whites and the Blacks! You got to remember Hispanics are in the middle! Southerners and Whites and Northerners and Blacks. Because of this it is pretty rare to see all out racism by a white or a black towards a Hispanic!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2014, 10:28 am

Bumper, this is what the Polish patriots and warriors were fighting in Slovakia (that bratyslawia footage was from inside the stadium this is from outside):

This is why they fight. This is who they are as Polaks. Never give an inch. No backing out. No fear. Only whites on the planet like this.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2014, 10:41 am

Polaks burning cops in Chec Republic:

The shotgun blasts start going off at 1 minute in. Everywhere they go, everyone they face they fuk up. That red and white pride that duma goes with them.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2014, 3:23 pm

This is why I am proud of being Polish and who I am. I know what we are about. You may not believe me and think we are just like the "woods" or any group here, but Europe speaks for itself and can tell you that is part of the scene who rules it and why. Also, watch any interracial fights on youtube and see the commentary from non whites on there. How they talk trask and think theyre races are betetr at fighting and such. Again, watch any fight with Polaks involved agaisnt anyone in the world and show me them losing once. That is true power and why Polaks are straight psycopaths.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 31st, 2014, 10:02 pm

Everything I have been saying was proven true today. This area like most of California is full of white trash cowards, that hide behind their wives or kids or other people, and if that fails then cops. This place is just the saddest place on the planet. It is just trash breeding more trash. Pure white trash.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » June 1st, 2014, 11:02 am

Spamson nobody cares what you think really your opinion don't matter when your a polish sex offender,and you are truely white caucasian European decent Trash,You are trash!!!Your Contry are a bunch of pussys :lol: