Farrakhan talking about martydom, "death is sweeter"

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Farrakhan talking about martydom, "death is sweeter"

Unread post by alexalonso » August 14th, 2015, 7:34 pm

Louise Farrakhan is saying "death is sweeter" "persecution is worse than slaughter" and "retaliation is prescribe" and then he stated "kill those who are killing us"

What do you think.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Farrakhan talking about martydom, "death is sweeter"

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 14th, 2015, 8:39 pm

I imagining white people being scared to death!

dolagenge
What city do you live in now?: la

Unread post by dolagenge » August 20th, 2015, 1:40 am

I agree with him to an extent, if we as black people keep getting treated this way and the government wont help. Then we might need to take things into our own hands.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 4th, 2015, 11:30 am

Look I'm no expert but I know one thing. There's no such thing as asian problems, black problems whatever problems. It's people problems.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » September 5th, 2015, 7:40 am

Just to make this clear, the minister never said "kill all whiteyz".
Here is another quote :
"Farrakhan responds critics & media mischief makers In new message (https://youtu.be/O2hs3PkQmu0)
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan forthrightly addressed his critics and mischief-makers in the media who mischaracterized his words on the Law of Retaliation found in both the Holy Bible and the Holy Qur’an.
“I never said kill all White people. Those are not my words. Those are the words of the mischief-makers,” said Min. Farrakhan.
“If you are going to quote me then quote me! But when you add your evil mischief-making to my words to make White people to think that I’m calling on Black people to kill White people to start a race war, then you’re nothing but a lying devil!”
His comments were made during an address to a capacity crowd at the Cannon Center for the Performing Arts August 20 in Memphis, TN. This stop in Memphis was part of this Mid-south regional leg of the “Justice Or Else Tour.” Justice Or Else! - Activists and organizers mobilize for 10-10-15 in Washington, D.C. Million Man March 2015 - 20th Anniversary. For more information on the Justice or Else Movement, Million Man March Anniversary on October 10, 2015, go: https://www.justiceorelse.com"
"
2 me he was just advocating for self defense, to solve this epidemic wave of unarmed civilians shot by police/vigilantes.
By the way, any ethnicity could be found among the victims, one thing most have in common they're poor or dirt poor.
More than a race war, we're aiming at a class war. The "haves" want the "the have-nots" to kill themselves just to keep power in their filthy hands => Divide and conquer ! [i]as usual[/i]
Salaam

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 27th, 2015, 2:47 am

Farrakhan is crazy. Totally insane. This whole Muslim sharia law hate Americans death to us all is scary. Youre damn right its scary! They are demons. ISIS/ISIL/Daesh are straight outta hell.

This is some religious/spiritual warfare going down. Muslims will have control a little while but then its all over. Jesus will send him back to the pit.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » September 27th, 2015, 8:22 am

Farrakhan,Is a racist and a nut! a black racist &Nation of Islam leader.In the book of (Romans 12:19) in the Holy Bible Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord: Do not take revenge my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath/anger, for it is written, It is mine to avenge: I will repay says the Lord:Retaliation is not a perscription for man but only for God!