race war: blacks vs mexicans I

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by bgcasper » September 12th, 2003, 7:35 am

compton long beach carson willmington are suburns ....

and i would like to answer your ''why you don't go back to africa '' well we are AFRICAN AMERICAN we are as american as all white people in this country we have builted this country with our blood sweat and our tears we have fought for the u.s in the front line of most wars and believe me our comunity in percentage gave more blood to those wars than others, and now you want us to go back to africa ?well first can you tell me were in africa i come from ?its a big continent with thousands of languages cultures and identitys , its not like i'm a nigga and all nigaz are the same so you just drop me somewere in africa and its gonna be my home ... no polanko we have been kidnaped and our indentity and culture wich is were our strengh and hearts reside have been crushed so they could control our mind , so now you want us to go back to africa ??? you are tellin' us that if we not happy about the system we should go back to africa well mister polanko you should see the world with my eyes and maybe one day you will understand ...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 12th, 2003, 8:27 am

PM, you're not offending me at all by asking questions and wrestling with issues. I hope by now you are rereading my posts in this thread and starting to grasp that there are powerful forces at work beyond just race and politics.

And no I am not a bleeding heart left winger either I just know how it is.

Believe me when I say that getting angry over politics is like getting angry over the weather.

So when you start reading about illegal aliens getting free college educations and driver's licenses after working your as_s off to come here legally and paying for your own education don't let it get to you. And don't become a racist over it either. (Haha I know you won't I'm just talking this way to get the word out). Going around bashing on people isn't going to bring positive change although it might bring change if your group numbers in the millions and bashes on people like the communists once did. And look what happened to their societies. You do what you can to affect it but at the end of the day it is what it is.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 12th, 2003, 2:44 pm

Oh and bgCASPER, those cities you mention are considered "urban areas", not suburbs, by the millions of well off, mostly white, people living in $400k and up homes that stretch on seemly forever in some places. And not just long either but deep too.

Just take a drive on Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) from Newport Beach to San Diego for example and you'll see what I'm talking about. Be good.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 12th, 2003, 2:56 pm

Casper you're absolutly right, I was talking to another forum member and you took what I said out of content (it wasn't meant to be serious).

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 12th, 2003, 3:59 pm

wcrockets wrote:PM, you're not offending me at all by asking questions and wrestling with issues. I hope by now you are rereading my posts in this thread and starting to grasp that there are powerful forces at work beyond just race and politics.

And no I am not a bleeding heart left winger either I just know how it is.

Believe me when I say that getting angry over politics is like getting angry over the weather.

So when you start reading about illegal aliens getting free college educations and driver's licenses after working your as_s off to come here legally and paying for your own education don't let it get to you. And don't become a racist over it either. (Haha I know you won't I'm just talking this way to get the word out). Going around bashing on people isn't going to bring positive change although it might bring change if your group numbers in the millions and bashes on people like the communists once did. And look what happened to their societies. You do what you can to affect it but at the end of the day it is what it is.
waht you talking about ilegal aliens getting free college education, where fool...and you trying to say white ppl work there ass off, YEA RIGHT!!! the hardest working community west of the mississippi is the Hispanics,,who do you think pickeed that fruit, veggies, and tons of other stuff sitting on your plate? sweating countless hours in the Central Valley just to satisfy white amerikkka....tell me son, how many Hispanics have you seen on disability? huh..we don't file claims like the lazy white man..you see home slice, we work through it just to send a couple of dollars back home to the familia..granted there are lazy Hispanics out there but I think that there are also alot of lazy white folk too....I for one have worked my ass off to put myself through college with a little bit of help...that help was a state grant that consisted of no color lines..every white kid, black hispanic, and asian got a piece of that pie...i'm actually in more than a couple of thousand dollars in debt due to school LOANS...so don't make some a general comment about illegal aliens getting free rides, cause the last time i checked they were giving out full rides to white kids who have plenty off money from mommie and daddy...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 14th, 2003, 2:47 pm

samdoobie, Your post is out of context and has nothing really to do with what we were talking about. I was talking to PM as I would talk to a white person with a different set of beliefs than either you, I, and PM to a large extent have. Before that, we were all talking about something totally different bro. Please go read the entire thread before posting next time so you know what's going on.

And just for the record I'll try to address what you are saying. First of all, yes, the California State Legislature just passed two new laws. The first permits Mexican illegal immigrants to get a Mexican driver's license. The second allows illegal immigrants to go to community college free in California. I say that I don't have a problem with either given the disparity. I say it makes for a better California.

Next, I'm not saying that white people "work their ass off." I know people of all races that work hard and I know people of all races that don't.

Next, I appreciate that most Hispanics are hard working good family people. About 90% of my friends are Hispanic. Most of them have lived as hard of lives as you have if not harder. They are almost all of them ex-gangbangers from SoCal whether they were born here, in Mexico, in El Salvador, Peru, wherever.

Finally, I congratulate you on doing well in college. It's no cakewalk for people who either didn't have a family or whose family didn't prepare them for it. I too worked all day long at poo jobs and went to college at night after work to get both of my degrees with 'A' averages. It took a total of 12 years! I paid back the first loan completely and am paying back the second now.

I feel the same way you do about the free ride. Come one Hermano. We are in agreement and saying the same thing here. Peace.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 15th, 2003, 9:17 pm

The thing about Hispanics is that they live off the American government like a parasite. They make kids constantly (average household has at least 4 people), and government pays them extra welfare for making more kids. The first generation is hard working but the second stinks.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 16th, 2003, 1:30 am

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 16th, 2003, 9:03 am

Pershing wrote:The thing about Hispanics is that they live off the American government like a parasite. They make kids constantly (average household has at least 4 people), and government pays them extra welfare for making more kids. The first generation is hard working but the second stinks.
yes becuzz they believe that becuzz of incestors they are naturally entitled to what is no longer theirs...and Im sorry but history plays no part in the present when it comes to amercia...if it did all the blacks would start movin back to africa.....What i hate is the latino gangs who seem to have an all around racist attitude towards blacks...Latino bangers tend to be like bullies, they see u and start fuccin with u even if ur mindin ur own..and Im almost certain its cuzz a brotha is black....but in the same sense I notice more and more of them acting, dressing, and talking like black bangers...like we are battling for the head minority spot or somethin...blacks dont do nearly has much fucced up shit to them as they do or attempt to do to us..atleast from my own experiences..shit...look what they did to XZIBIT....

Im sorry if i sound ignorant but IMO latinos come over here with a "this is my country" attitude and expect the government to pay them as if their owed somethin...they only take low class jobs cuzz they dont have the right info to get a real one...they want all of our rights but they dont wanna go through the process of becomin real citizens..then they join gangs and start shooting black peeps becuzz of their own prejudice......its not fair..but anytime its brought up latino organizationsand political groups start acting as if the U.S. is being racist against latinos..Latinos are pushing blacks and even whites out of cali to other states cuzz we dont wanna live in the mess they are creating around us...IM NOT RACIST EITHER..my BESTFRIEND is LATINO...we have this discussion all the time..he tends to disagree with me...

pleez debate me cuzz i feel like im wrong on some points..im only speaking of what i see and experience...and Im sorry but LA was alot better before so many of these GOtDamn eses and illegals immigrants got here....

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 16th, 2003, 9:49 am

Pershing wrote:The thing about Hispanics is that they live off the American government like a parasite. They make kids constantly (average household has at least 4 people), and government pays them extra welfare for making more kids. The first generation is hard working but the second stinks.
Do some research before you start bumping your gumbs bitch.

Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

Time on AFDC
---------------------------
Less than 7 months 19.0%
7 to 12 months 15.2
One to two years 19.3
Two to five years 26.9
Over five years 19.6

Number of children
-------------------
One 43.2%
Two 30.7
Three 15.8
Four or more 10.3

Age of Mother
------------------
Teenager 7.6%
20 - 29 47.9
30 - 39 32.7
40 or older 11.8

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Characteristics and Financial Condition of AFDC Recipients

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 16th, 2003, 10:03 am

Ridah wrote:
yes becuzz they believe that becuzz of incestors they are naturally entitled to what is no longer theirs...and Im sorry but history plays no part in the present when it comes to amercia...if it did all the blacks would start movin back to africa.....What i hate is the latino gangs who seem to have an all around racist attitude towards blacks...Latino bangers tend to be like bullies, they see u and start fuccin with u even if ur mindin ur own..and Im almost certain its "i like net bangin" a brotha is black....but in the same sense I notice more and more of them acting, dressing, and talking like black bangers...like we are battling for the head minority spot or somethin...blacks dont do nearly has much fucced up @$%* to them as they do or attempt to do to us..atleast from my own experiences..@$%*...look what they did to XZIBIT....

Im sorry if i sound ignorant but IMO latinos come over here with a "this is my country" attitude and expect the government to pay them as if their owed somethin...they only take low class jobs "i like net bangin" they dont have the right info to get a real one...they want all of our rights but they dont wanna go through the process of becomin real citizens..then they join gangs and start shooting black peeps becuzz of their own prejudice......its not fair..but anytime its brought up latino organizationsand political groups start acting as if the U.S. is being racist against latinos..Latinos are pushing blacks and even whites out of cali to other states "i like net bangin" we dont wanna live in the mess they are creating around us...IM NOT RACIST EITHER..my BESTFRIEND is LATINO...we have this discussion all the time..he tends to disagree with me...

pleez debate me "i like net bangin" i feel like im wrong on some points..im only speaking of what i see and experience...and Im sorry but LA was alot better before so many of these GOtDamn eses and illegals immigrants got here....
Well the only credit I can give you is that you said... "atleast from my own experiences"...Im sure everyone in here can tell stories of runnings with "eses" "blacks"rus"rips" etc. Thats just the way the streets go PERIOD! Im also sure that everyone can name some could gente from the "other side" that are cool as hell too. If you ever been locked up you know that thats the way things go. Maybe your just young and have a lot to learn, but labelling whole groups is just plain ignorant. To bring up XZIBIT is borderline retarted. Dudes a studio gangster without a hood who talks to much on the mic. Of course dudes are gonna test you in the streets. Brown, black whatever. Thats the price of fame.

You then go on to say ..."they expect the government to pay them as if their owed somethin" you need to check the stats to see whos the bighgest group on welfare homie. "Hispanics" take the jobs that nobody else wntas because they are hard. Thats a fact. The sad part is that somehwere right now, some "hispanic" feels the same way about you, and he dont even know you LOL. Hopefully when you get a little older and have more experiance in life, youll see things from a different perspective. Alrato

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 16th, 2003, 10:25 am

sorry brother but i'm not down with your point of view , the latinos were in california before everybody , its their country ... we should never forget this ...before calling them alien or wet backs , '' the gringos''have stolen california new mexico and texas to the mexican people ,a bit like sadam did in kuweit and now they are doin' shyt jobs and living in poverty and we should never forget that latinos gave their bloods to u.s wars and did build this country and they deserve to be treated like any other u.s citisen ,and for the latinos that are racist well they can suck my black nutts, but we should not put the whole latinos comunity in the surenos bag its like sayin' all black people are rips or dogs ... no they are the one who do low jobs and they are family oriented people who love their family respect elders and have a lots of respects, like they don't fuck with sisters and respect mothers they are hard working people with pride and they are religious they believe in god and santa maria de guadalupe is guiding their life , sure you have bytchs bustaz cowards borachos but is there any comunity living in a guetto that don't have lost members ? , and xibitch is a bytch and got what he deserved for being a punk ass gay dre groopie ass wanna rip that rap like his hood was brooklyn the niggaz sound east so f-cc his ass anyf-ckinway ...peace ...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 16th, 2003, 10:30 am

"latinos come over here with a "this is my country" attitude and expect the government to pay them as if their owed somethin...they only take low class jobs "i like net bangin" they dont have the right info to get a real one...they want all of our rights but they dont wanna go through the process of becomin real citizens.."

got me a little confused, who he be talking about? Chicanos or Border brothers? even though there both latinos there is a difference in lifestyles and attitudes. take low class jobs? ha ha, he be acting like he dont go to mexican resturants or never been to a taco stand, i know countless latinos who work their azz off to support family and dont rely on the welfare system... if you want i can pull up something on 'hispanics" who are up there and who have the education to get there. sounds to me like you got caught shoplifting at the corner LATINO market and now you be hating on the raza...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 16th, 2003, 10:33 am

Thanks for the stats Gibby. A lot of misinformed white people in this world. Lol. You know they won the wars and own the land now and use their system and police to hold it down. Hehe.. Come on you know I'm right. Don't get me wrong bro, I love the Democratic ideals of this country and will fight for it but I'm not blind.

A lot of what you hear is people saying that white people made this country and without them it would be backwards or enslaved by some other country like the Communists of the fifties, blah blah, etc.. What they should be saying is that we ALL have made this country great. Every race HAS put in work for this country, including dying for it, that lives here. That includes the gardner, the truck driver, the field worker, the computer analyst, the doctor, the banker, the service person, etc.. This INCLUDES the exgangbanger gone straight! Well, maybe the politicians aren't putting in enough work but you get my drift. Haha.

Also my white people of which I am one, you need to study other cultures before you go around parroting what you hear your parents, the guy in the cubicle next to you, and talk radio hosts say. Gibby, these fools don't know about or respect how much infrastructure it takes to keep kids in school through the 12th grade and prepare them for college. They just take theirs for granted and look down on those who don't get the opportunity. They can live right here in Los Angeles and be forbidden the opportunity and put to work because what was good enough for Dad back in Mexico is good enough for the son.

They don't realize that many countries only educate through the 8th grade and then it's on the kids themselves to try to figure out how to get through high school at a private school where only like 15% come from a family that can afford it. They don't understand how nobody taking the time to personally work with and explain TO THE PARENTS, in this information highly technical society, why it is necessary for their children are to take full advantage of the opportunities if they are to be successful.

They don't understand about the land reform and water/food reform laws that exist in the countries where they and their parents and their Grandparents come from and how unfair everything is to them when they get here or the resulting couple of generation of kids that are raised here.

I'm for our current system because I understand what's going on in other countries. But I have a problem with judgmental ignorant people slinging accusations against those who have had the least opportunity or preparation.

I think the challenge continues to be to educate, communicate, and see God change people for the better in the inner cities. I know exgangbangers that once had stone hearts with sub standard educations walking into a church service with a 9mm in their waistband, for example, to see what was going on that are now loving caring people in ministry raising their children right and have been for 10, or 15, or 20 years without incident. Some have college degrees now. You may not believe it but I KNOW you would be impressed with them if you spent even a couple weeks seeing the miracle. And they would tell you:

"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith."

Can you say the same?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 16th, 2003, 10:51 am

i agree with your post 100% wcrocketts, i was involved with SET FREE MINISTRIES, PASTOR PHIL AGUILAR, and lived in the homes in anaheim calif. but that was a long time ago and another story, BUT i've seen some of the reformed people who came into the program there and came to church there. attendance there was over 2000 on a sunday. it is a so called "rebel" church, i'd say 75% of the people are ex-convicts, ex-gangbangers,ex-bikers ex-drug addicts (all drugs), etc... some of them cats who have reformed were cold killers and many of them had done stretches for smoking someone...alot of them never had the chance to show what they were capable of doing, (some just never took advantage when they should of) but when they did have the chance they were very successful, for example, pastor phil was saved in prison, and now has churches all over the united states AND other countries, and he still DOES ride a harley davidson, i seen him 2 years ago in bakersfield california and talked to him....peace.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 16th, 2003, 10:58 am

SWEET! I dig that 100% Stateraised2000.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 16th, 2003, 11:16 am

i don't even have to say nothing to a cracker like you. you opening your mouth says it all..go home little kid...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 16th, 2003, 11:22 am

Ridah wrote:
yes becuzz they believe that becuzz of incestors they are naturally entitled to what is no longer theirs...and Im sorry but history plays no part in the present when it comes to amercia...if it did all the blacks would start movin back to africa.....What i hate is the latino gangs who seem to have an all around racist attitude towards blacks...Latino bangers tend to be like bullies, they see u and start fuccin with u even if ur mindin ur own..and Im almost certain its "i like net bangin" a brotha is black....but in the same sense I notice more and more of them acting, dressing, and talking like black bangers...like we are battling for the head minority spot or somethin...blacks dont do nearly has much fucced up @$%* to them as they do or attempt to do to us..atleast from my own experiences..@$%*...look what they did to XZIBIT....

Im sorry if i sound ignorant but IMO latinos come over here with a "this is my country" attitude and expect the government to pay them as if their owed somethin...they only take low class jobs "i like net bangin" they dont have the right info to get a real one...they want all of our rights but they dont wanna go through the process of becomin real citizens..then they join gangs and start shooting black peeps becuzz of their own prejudice......its not fair..but anytime its brought up latino organizationsand political groups start acting as if the U.S. is being racist against latinos..Latinos are pushing blacks and even whites out of cali to other states "i like net bangin" we dont wanna live in the mess they are creating around us...IM NOT RACIST EITHER..my BESTFRIEND is LATINO...we have this discussion all the time..he tends to disagree with me...

pleez debate me "i like net bangin" i feel like im wrong on some points..im only speaking of what i see and experience...and Im sorry but LA was alot better before so many of these GOtDamn eses and illegals immigrants got here....
check this out u DUMB ASS idiot...there are MORE Blacks in PRISON than there are in college...the number one killer of a black man in america is ANOTHER BLACK MAN. don't even talk about being lazy because if you drive into Compton there are alot of black ppl doing a whole lot of nothing. go back to school and learn something worth posting on a thread...u saying that we join gangs and think this country is ours is so stupid. go becoms a man and take care of your kids and get an education and then talk to me...ignorance is one thing but what you wrote is just plain stupid..by the way, what do you do for a living and what did you're father do?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 16th, 2003, 12:01 pm

I have to agree with Sam. It's sad to see such ignorance. I mean how do you explain to someone with that frame of mind that La Raza inhabited Southern California long long long before the first white man even set foot here.

The only thing I can give a nod to is that political organizations that are racist at their core, including Mexican ones, to the exclusion of everyone else (all for La Raza nothing for anyone else for example) are evil and not helpful in the long run breeding only emnity between people groups.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 16th, 2003, 1:48 pm

I want to elaborate a little further that we're all born into our sin here in this world. That simply means everyone acts out some evil somewhere along the line during the course of their life. Nobody is perfect.

The gift of Salvation, however, is a remedy for that those of us who have taken advantage of the gift understand it very well.

But there are snakes in the grass (ie serphants in the garden so to speak) that can lead us astray if we let them. One of those snakes that can bite and injure or kill us (spiritually) if we let it is racism.

If the most important thing in your life is fighting for your race than that is what you worship. That is your religion (what you practice), racism is your god (what you serve), and you are a racist. You do not serve God because God made and loves all races.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 17th, 2003, 1:46 am

REALLY THE CALIFONIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, TEXAS, AND ETC DON'T BELONG TO THE US OR THE MEXICANS. ITS THE INDIANS stuff AND EVERYBODY HAS DOGGED THEM OUT SO ITS NOT EVEN THE MEXICANS LAND.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 17th, 2003, 2:35 am

str8 up, i'm tired of Mexicans tryna say California is they land, this is the INDIANS land and when i'm talkin about Indians i aint talkin about aztecs, fools need to go somewhere with that

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 17th, 2003, 7:11 am

a lots of mexicans have aztec blood ...and right now all natives are mixed so mexicans are what is the closest to the aztecs and if you go in mexico city there you have real aztec speaking nawatle and they hold a mexican passeport ...

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 17th, 2003, 1:59 pm

Y.G. wrote:REALLY THE CALIFONIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, TEXAS, AND ETC DON'T BELONG TO THE US OR THE MEXICANS. ITS THE INDIANS stuff AND EVERYBODY HAS DOGGED THEM OUT SO ITS NOT EVEN THE MEXICANS LAND.
You would think a state named "New Mexico" would give this idiot an idea on who this land once belonged to. So much for the public school sytem, or did you even go. "Mexican" comes from the word "Mexica". Mexica is the original name for the "Aztecs". The homeland of the "Aztecs" is Talan which is the Southwest US and includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas etc. READ

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 17th, 2003, 2:10 pm

wattscrackin wrote:str8 up, i'm tired of Mexicans tryna say California is they land, this is the INDIANS land and when i'm talkin about Indians i aint talkin about aztecs, fools need to go somewhere with that
I wouldnt expect much knowledge from someone who spells "Mexicans" but come one. Beofre Europenas erected the borders the people were ONE. One people many tribes. For example the Yaqui Indians have members who have US citizenship and Mexican citizenship because they borders cut thier tribe in have. So by definition some Yaqui are "Mexicans" as you would call them, and others are "americans". The same goes for other tribes like Raramuri, Tarahumara, Kumeyaay, Quechan, Papago etc. These people could be "Mexican" Nationals or American Citizens. So untill you able to learn and process somethin in that thick skull of yours go drink a cup of shut the hell up. Thanks :shock:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 18th, 2003, 1:53 am

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IS THAT CASPER IS CORRECT ABOUT MEXICANS HAVIN AZTEC BLOOD IN THEM, BUT CASPER YOU AND I KNOW THAT MEXICANS THAT LOOK MORE WHITE DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MEXICANS THAT LOOK MORE INDIAN AND ARE DARKER IN COMPLEXION SO ITS LIKE THERE ASHAMED OF THE PEOPLE. SINCE THERE ASHAMED OF THERE PEOPLE THIS AIN'T THERE LAND THATS HOW I LOOK AT IT. ALSO TO THIS BITCH GIBBY JUST BECAUSE A STATE IS NAMED NEW MEXICO DONT MEAN stuff BECAUSE IOWA IS NAMED AFTER AN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBE, LOUISANA IS NAMED AFTER THE FRENCH AND SO ON AND SO ON.[/quote]

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 18th, 2003, 1:58 am

gibby wut u said made no sense to wut i said at all

bgcasper i know they part aztec thats wut i said but wut i'm sayin is there were no aztecs in california, it wuz different Indian tribes that r not Mexican they r north american tribes

so the whole argument about california belonging to Mexicans dont make sense, becuz it really belongs to NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS str8 up

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 18th, 2003, 2:02 am

THAT IS TRUE TO BECAUSE LOOK AT THE CALIFORNIA MISSIONS THEY WEREN'T BUILT BY AZTECS, BUT BY DIFFERENT CALIFORNIA TRIBES.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 18th, 2003, 7:47 am

i think yall right and yall wrong , well its true that california wasn't an aztec territory . but put it this way i really think it belongs to native americans from california ,but between the white american and the mexicans well the mexican were controlin' the area before the whites so i would say its more a mexican land than a white land but the true owners are the native tribes from california ... its my point of view and by the way my mother looks native and she felt racism all thru her life cause she didn't have that spanish type ,i know yall carnales know what i'm talkin about especially in el df the people look down at los indios ... at one point all native girls started tainting their hair just to look guera ...tenemos verguenca de nuestra identidad ... paz al rato

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 18th, 2003, 8:14 am

samdoobie wrote:
Ridah wrote:

check this out u DUMB ASS idiot...there are MORE Blacks in PRISON than there are in college...the number one killer of a black man in america is ANOTHER BLACK MAN. don't even talk about being lazy because if you drive into Compton there are alot of black ppl doing a whole lot of nothing. go back to school and learn something worth posting on a thread...u saying that we join gangs and think this country is ours is so stupid. go becoms a man and take care of your kids and get an education and then talk to me...ignorance is one thing but what you wrote is just plain stupid..by the way, what do you do for a living and what did you're father do?
okaaay...I dont know who you think your talking to but I happen to be one of the most educated posters on this site, thats why I stated that my ignorance on this topic may play a part in my standpoint....and I dont have any kids buddy...STOP IT....You on the other hand feel so offended as a Latino that you start talking out the side of your kneck....You bring up all these off base points like they have some sort of relevance to what I was saying..I know all about blacks in prision...I didnt say anything about Latinos being lazy nor did I say they were the number 1 killers of blacks..blacks killing blacks has nothing to do with the racist attitudes alot of surenos and latinos in general have towards other minorites...

and Im so sick of this shit...the past is the past...Native americans dont control amercia anymore...we arent living in aztec times..this is 2003 and in the present day we got illegal immigrants coming into Cali, driving with no insurance, causing our freeways to be overly crowded not to mention the SA's running around killing blacks over some we dont like the niggers shit....the WHITEs RUN THIS BITCH, not the blacks, and not the latinos...get OVER IT....ANd BEFORE you talk down to me learn to state a point without using petty childish insults to convey your anger...THAT MAKES YOU THE IDIOT..

"go becoms a man and take care of your kids and get an education and then talk to me"
......I WASNT talking to you, and trust me IM A MAN HOMEBOY...really, your not as smart as you think...A fool exposes himself as soon as he opens his mouth, you sir sound foolish...

ha...

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 18th, 2003, 8:25 am

wcrockets wrote:I have to agree with Sam. It's sad to see such ignorance. I mean how do you explain to someone with that frame of mind that La Raza inhabited Southern California long long long before the first white man even set foot here.

The only thing I can give a nod to is that political organizations that are racist at their core, including Mexican ones, to the exclusion of everyone else (all for La Raza nothing for anyone else for example) are evil and not helpful in the long run breeding only emnity between people groups.

What relevance does that have to present day...does la Raza run Cali now?....NOW?...NOWWWWW?.....not THEN...but NOW?...why is this so hard for yall to understand?...Your acting like I dont think the latinos are the original inhabitants of this country...Your the one who didnt comprehend my point...so its cool for you to twist my words around....How do you explain to somone what they already know is the real question.....

Ive seen these racist ass Latino gangs.... 18st, 38st, Clver City, V13, alllll racist.....STOP IT....so if I need to be enlightenned fine, but dont talk down to me and dont twist my statements...Give me the info I need so I wont be ignorant, if I sound foolish, come at me like a man with the right info...dont call me dumb ass and start prechin about Lation/native american history....

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » September 18th, 2003, 8:59 am

This black vs. Mexican sh*t is very touchy. I dont know. In New Orleans it is almost all black. We dont have hardly any Mexicans. But, I'm always in L.A. and I trip out off the eses. As far as regular citizens, the Mexicans that live by my kin folk are cool enough. But the ones that bang seem to dislike blacks. The only thing that is weird to me is that how can you dislike blacks when you copy so much from them. Did yall know that Latins account for a majority of rap record sales?? They buy more than any group. Why do they shave their heads and wear Fubu and Mecca.
And as far as bangin, I think that a lot of ese gangs be pissed because they not as notorious as bloods and crips. And if eses beef with black gangbangers they need to get black bangers not shoot the first black they come across. thats bit8h sh8t. War involves soldiers not civilians.