race war: blacks vs mexicans I

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by vt » September 5th, 2003, 1:32 pm

moonstomp wrote:Casper, I was just trying to point out the flaws in your arguments using bloodlines. I would also like to point out that most WP gangs in America are not NS, or the KKK. Not all white power kids/white supremacists are nazis, or follow Hitler. So the idea that Hitler would have killed the Mexicans is irrelevant. While most WP skins don't like Mexicans, they're more concerned about blacks, making it (strategically, even if not 100% ideologically) logical for them to team up with Mexicans until the blacks have been "taken care of."
you said that it would be stregically logical for them to team up with the mexicans until blacks have been taken care of, but then would that lead them to start with the mexicans and whoever else isn't white/?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 5th, 2003, 7:18 pm

Fellas,
I think your taking it a lil too far ideologically. If your talking about the joint, it's all about survival. Most lifers will do what they must to stay alive, they aren't getting out, and they are making the most of what they got for a life. Prison population is small compared to the entire states population. Gangsterism doesn't permeate into the "square" or "hook" community, neither does its rules/regulations. This lifestyle is something separate from regular society. As we sit here debating race wars, most people are cooking dinner for their family after they get off work. In the joint, your most likely to get sucked into the politics, you got no choice. On the outs, everything is open to you. We can find different ways to validate our opinions or thoughts, just stay open and see what the next cat has to say. Spaniards are Europeans. Mexicans are chicanos, from Atzlan and Mayan descent. The indigenous people of north america and south america are not european. People here are just starting to figure out who and what they are. It's also something we as gangbangers lost and try to identify with each other, or we try to make something to be a part of. I don't know how many times I've heard well known enemies having to side with each other at one point in their lives to get to the next day. Just like when they let out one MCScrenshaw and one NHBr20 out from Central at 3a in the morning, both of them didn't have any money, they put aside differences and watched each others backs as they walked that long walk back to their respective hoods. It's when you play the politics, your succumbing to mob mentality. It is what it is bros.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 5th, 2003, 7:25 pm

Correcting my error, I meant mexicans/chicanos are descendents from aztec cultures. South Americans are descendents from Mayan cultura. You can side all you want, draw lines all you want, but when it all comes down to it, I'm still buying my favorite tacos from the neighborhood taco stand, I'm still buying white t shirts from JCPenny(owned by white folks), I'm still buying cds of black artists. Hey, I love the fact that I can eat carne asada, corn bread w/baby back ribs, and potatos all on one table. Pass me a Corona, pass me the hen-dog, pass me some red wine...it's all good...What it is in 2003 it is what you make it or pass down to your youngsters, learn from the past so you can help shape your future...one lone person can't stop the madness, but a few strong words might be able to guide someone who is lost...

take it easy, we live in sunny southern california...better than a dictatorship or 3rd world country where they dont' have any rights or money...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 5th, 2003, 10:18 pm

Mayan culture is based in Central America, not in Southg America.

check out the map.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 5th, 2003, 11:38 pm

Thanks for the correction. Apologies to the board.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 6th, 2003, 8:15 am

i agree with you dustee but please white supremasist are our enemies no mather if you white black brown or yellow because even if you white those guys are against democracy and during the second world war a lots of white folks have lost their life in the fight against the monster and may all nazi fighter from all colors rest in peace just wanna make it clear ...

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 7th, 2003, 10:08 pm

But Casper what about the black/Hispanic/Asian gangs. You don't think they kill innocent people (whether accidentally or by choice)? What makes them any better than skins or Nazi?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 7th, 2003, 10:11 pm

I would also like to add that if your white and go to prison what other choice do you have than joining a gang? Obviously hispanics/blacks/asians won't take you in, so your left with these white gangs/ Are there white gangs that fight for turf rather than ideal? And another thing is that there are blacks/hispanics/asians that will kill whites (or each other) just because of race, and they are often hard to spot because they wear no symbols (you don't think some cripps or bloods are racists?).

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 8th, 2003, 1:07 am

This kind of relates to this (it is about prison gangs and prison behavior):
http://www.freeessays.cc/db/43/svn280.shtml

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 8th, 2003, 7:14 am

yes but the fact that those victims are KILLED BY ACCIDENT we don't go on mission to kill civilians for fun shits happen ,YES WE ARE BETTER THAN NAZI . OUR GOALS ARE NOT TO EXTERMINATE THE JEWS DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE US TO THOSE PIGS, WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN NAZI WELL ???? ARE YOU JOKING ?? YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN COMPARE US AND NAZI???? ASK A JEW OUT OF AUSHWITZ IF WE CAN BE COMPARED WITH NAZI ASK THE SURVIVOR OF THE HOLOCAUST IF WE ARE SOMEWERE NEAR HEICHMANN OR THE SS , THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN BE COMPARED WITH NAZI HERE ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO CAME IN AFRIKA AND KIDNAPP A WHOLE NATION THE WHITE BOYS WHO CAME AND KILLED MILLIONS OF NATIVE AMERICANS THE SAME WHITE BOYS WHO DROPPED MORE BOMB THAN IN THE TWO WORLD WAR WORLD WIDE IN A SMALL ASS VIET NAM AND RAPED KILLED AND BURNED INOCENT VIETNAMESE BABYS WITH NAPALM AND USED WEAPON OF MAS DESTRUCTION IN THE VIETNAM SOIL LIKE IT WAS A GIANT LAB .... AGENT ORANGE NIGGA!!! YOU STILL HAVE NEW BORN BABYS THAT ARE MONSTERS CAUSE OF THAT ....AND ABOUT THAT JAIL THANG ONE OF LA EME LEADER THE BIGEST MEXICAN PRISON GANG WAS A WHITE BOY .

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 8th, 2003, 10:05 am

I meant skins and neo nazis when I said nazis (not the real ones from Germany some years ago). And I would like to add that in Africa whites have been getting killed off and murdered in alot of those countries in modern times. A large part of the reason why the ecenomy is so bad is because they threw white civilians out (or killed them) that were helping the africans to build their economy and harvest by modern means. White people stopped hate against other cultures (not everybody but most) but alot of black people still hate whites.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 8th, 2003, 10:30 am

i don't blame yesterday shyt on todays youth and i'm not racist and if you read my post youll see that i'm a tolerant guy ...but there are things that we need to remember if we don't wanna go thru the same shyt again , a lots of so call good white people that went to africa to ''help'' niggaz , are just greedy man with balls that are lookin' for sheap slaves in 3rd world countrys ,so i'm not sayin' all i'm sayin some but because some of them were greedy muthafphukah they gave the others a bad name , yall have to know that those big firms who invest money on the 3rd world are not all clean just few month ago we found out that the shell oil french big group who invest in burma used an armed militia who had taken a whole tribal village in hostage and all the village include young and old were forced to work under horrible condition , forced labour is the modern word for slavery , so don't be too quik to say white came to help go there and see , right now im few killometers aways from myanmar aka burma thats the country were this shyt hapened...to me people that claim nazi is a nazi no matter if its now or few years ago

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 8th, 2003, 10:43 am

Are you serious?? Them Africans were doing just fine until white people came over there. The didnt come over their to help they came to steal slaves to build this country and then they realized the continent was rich in gold and diamonds and things so they started taking all those resources too. They kicked them white farmers out cause they was taking all the good land and wasnt giving the africans sh!%. If they was really helping all that time when they were there how come millions of Africans have been starving for decades especially after the white man came over there. And look at how many are dying from AIDs they probaly were the 1st test subjects for this manmade virus so dont start talking sh!# like them people didnt know how to survive until white people came over there like white people are Gods gift to humanity. I noticed all the countries they go to claiming that their there to help they got a hidden agenda. And I noticed they act like thier way is the best way and that everyone elses way is primitive. About the hate issue half the time the instigated hate between different cultures so they could come with their divide and conquer theory. So like I always say KEEP IT REAL.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 8th, 2003, 10:47 am

The post above this is for PolakoMan

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 8th, 2003, 5:58 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Are you serious?? Them Africans were doing just fine until white people came over there. The didnt come over their to help they came to steal slaves to build this country and then they realized the continent was rich in gold and diamonds and things so they started taking all those resources too. They kicked them white farmers out cause they was taking all the good land and wasnt giving the africans sh!%. If they was really helping all that time when they were there how come millions of Africans have been starving for decades especially after the white man came over there. And look at how many are dying from AIDs they probaly were the 1st test subjects for this manmade virus so dont start talking sh!# like them people didnt know how to survive until white people came over there like white people are Gods gift to humanity. I noticed all the countries they go to claiming that their there to help they got a hidden agenda. And I noticed they act like thier way is the best way and that everyone elses way is primitive. About the hate issue half the time the instigated hate between different cultures so they could come with their divide and conquer theory. So like I always say KEEP IT REAL.
You got to realize some countries in Africa (like South Africa) have hudge white population that lives there with the african poulation together. Not all are rich fat white cats who come and steal land and live on big land (but alot are yes I agree). And you say Africans are starving but the U.S for instance does send food and some help (and maybe some other European countries try help). You can blame the leadership of alot of those countries for it too. Look at all the civil wars going on there (and looka t some African dictators who have no mercy on their own people). I am no racist or anything and nazi is my enemy, but we are having a different discussion here about Africa.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 8th, 2003, 6:08 pm

I would also like to add that when slavery happened often Africans (or African leaders) sold their own people for the items whites offered them. I don't think they just went in there and took them by force (so alot of it is to blame on the leaders themselves). Also not all Europeans participated in slavery (very few nations actually and it did not happen in Europe but United States). So you shouldn't blame all white people for sufferings. White people suffered themselves. just look at Hitler, Stalin, and all the European wars and happenings. And there is still quite a few poor European countries living in worste conditions (and more violent criminals) than bad areas of U.S.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 10th, 2003, 1:56 am

IF EUROPEANS NEVER CAME TO AFRICA WE WOULD BE BETTER OFF, AND IF WHITES A GETTING KILLED IN AFRICA OH WELL WHATEVER GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, BLACKS HAVE BEEN GETTING KILLED IN THERE HOME LAND FOR CENTURIES AND NOW THAT THEY CAN GET WEAPONS ITS GOOD WE ARE TAKIN ARE LAND BACK.

moonstomp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moonstomp » September 10th, 2003, 8:15 am

I'm sorry, I'm not justifying slavery or saying that I'm glad it happened, but two points:
a) The blacks in Africa already enslaved each other. So if you're going to hate white people over it, hate the tribe next to yours over it too. Chances are, they actually captured your ancestors, raped the women, and pillaged the villages, NOT white men. Although I will agree that there is a difference between slavery as a result of war and slavery for profit, I think it is too often ignored that BLACK PEOPLE ENSLAVED EACH OTHER IN AFRICA.
b) The statement that "we" would be better off is just plain false. Africa is an underdeveloped, malnurished part of the world. As awful as it was that blacks were brought here the way they were, YOUR life as a black person in the U.S., while granted, not as nice as it should be considering our country's origins and economic status, is BETTER than a black person in Africa's. If you truly disagree, head on back to Africa. I don't see a whole lot of people rushing to do that.
c) Killing white people is not the way to accomplish anything in Africa. If you subscribe to the "what goes around comes around" theory, what went around 300 years ago, and has slowed down in its going around in the U.S., will be coming around for years. Reverse racism, whether in America or in Africa, accomplishes nothing. While I UNDERSTAND how people think that way in some African nations, I don't think it's something that should be taken lightly or approved of. That is just plain old messed up. It's a self-fullfilling prophecy of a cycle of endless hate.

Slavery is a sad historical fact. So is the white occupation of Africa. It is, however, a fact that needs to be dealt with. Until black people in America can learn to accept that slavery happened, whether they like it or not, and focus on improving their own lives, there will always be very clear socio-economic differences between blacks and other races in America. Many blacks in America self-segregate, practice reverse racism, and have anger toward blacks who assimilate into what they consider "white" America. The fact is, those blacks may not still be putting up with gang wars, with poverty, with crime, or any of that, but they've got more courage than any of the people still stuck in the ghetto. They had the courage to OVERCOME, instead of just bitching about, the obstacles in their way to success, and better their lives. They will never again have to deal with the issues that face "black" America, such as the ghetto, the disproportionate numbers of blacks in the prison system, etc. And to say that they are denying their blackness is ridiculous. Many more successful blacks are very, very active in promotion and education about their AFRICAN and CARRIBEAN cultures. They research and find out what part of Africa and what tribe they are from, learn about the food, the dress, etc., and make that knowledge a part of their lives. Who is truly denying their "blackness?" A gangbanger who kills other blacks and thinks of "black America" as gangbanging in the ghetto, or a successful black man who is proud of his African or Carribean roots? Think about it.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 10th, 2003, 9:18 am

I'm against racism no matter how little or how much melonoma in their skin the Cat has that practices it. They are in error.

But, I don't ride on racists or anyone else either. I put on the whole armor of God and stand up ready to defend myself in the day of evil (ie when the fool in front of me don't listen to reason). And while I've never been to the joint so don't speak from that perspective, I can say on the outside that BDL is right on (minor geographical corrections aside) and I agree with his view as very healthy real one.

Final Note: I've experienced much more racism as a Caucasion in SoCal from Hispanic and Black people than I ever have in say Mexico or Africa. This is because instead of hanging with racist white people I am involved with everyone else. That means people of all races. So, you know, I run across the reverse side of it. I just deal with it as an honorable person and don't return evil for evil. Which, of course, has defused a lot of potentially bad situations and resulted in me making friends on all sides of the tracks. But if you think that not being fazed, being patient and listening to others in a real way, standing up for yourself when need be, and communicating well and respectfully is weakness, then you don't have wider experience in this area.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 10th, 2003, 3:47 pm

Why is it when slavery is brought up you always get some white person who doesnt truly want to admit what happened was wrong or some uncle tom sell out ni66a that says well blacks sold each other into slavery if you going to blame some one blame yourselves. That still doesnt justify what happened after we were sold those africans wasnt doin sh!# like cuttin off our hands feet womens breast and mens nuts and all types of other sh!#. And I dont look at a brotha who goes into corparate(white)america as being any better than a brotha in the hood especially when he looks down on his own people in the hood since he thinks he made it. Yeah you can say stop bitch#n and overcome the obstacles but why should we just except that we have to work 3 times harder to be successful that was a ignorant statement you made moonstomp. Whether white people or sell out ni66as want to admit it or not they way we think and act is a result of 400 years of slavery and oppresion. Every brotha that stood up for his people was either murdered or thrown in jail. Until it got to the point where you got these so called black activist that are just puppets for America to keep us in check and tell us what we want hear but aint doin nothin. But what you saying moonstomp is white people did us a favor by kidnapping us and bringin us over here in slavery, I dont think so.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 10th, 2003, 3:50 pm

I also agree with Y.G. What goes around comes around.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 11th, 2003, 8:38 am

And then back around again unfortunately and so on and so on.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 11th, 2003, 12:00 pm

"Final Note: I've experienced much more racism as a Caucasion in SoCal from Hispanic and Black people than I ever have in say Mexico or Africa. This is because instead of hanging with racist white people I am involved with everyone else. That means people of all races. So, you know, I run across the reverse side of it. I just deal with it as an honorable person and don't return evil for evil. Which, of course, has defused a lot of potentially bad situations and resulted in me making friends on all sides of the tracks. But if you think that not being fazed, being patient and listening to others in a real way, standing up for yourself when need be, and communicating well and respectfully is weakness, then you don't have wider experience in this area"

WCROCKETS... I HEAR YOU ON THAT. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE! AND I GIVE YOU MUCH RESPECT FOR STILL HANGING IN THERE AFTER YOU BEING DISS'ED AS MUCH AS YOU SAY. GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVENT PLEXED UP AND CHANGED YOUR ATTITUDE TWORDS OTHER CULTURES, MAINLY BLACK AND LATINO... THERES IDIOTS IN EVERY RACE, YOU JUST HAVE TO JUDGE THE PERSON AND NOT THE RACE. KEEP THAT ATTITUDE BRO...PEACE 8)

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 11th, 2003, 1:59 pm

Thank you for that StateRaised2000. It's been well worth it believe me. The true friends I've made have for sure been worth any temporary discomfort I experienced because of some people. The personal growth has really been worth it too. We grow through the bad and the good. You come across as a man so I know you realize that. Peace.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 11th, 2003, 2:41 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Why is it when slavery is brought up you always get some white person who doesnt truly want to admit what happened was wrong or some uncle tom sell out ni66a that says well blacks sold each other into slavery if you going to blame some one blame yourselves. That still doesnt justify what happened after we were sold those africans wasnt doin sh!# like cuttin off our hands feet womens breast and mens nuts and all types of other sh!#. And I dont look at a brotha who goes into corparate(white)america as being any better than a brotha in the hood especially when he looks down on his own people in the hood since he thinks he made it. Yeah you can say stop female#n and overcome the obstacles but why should we just except that we have to work 3 times harder to be successful that was a ignorant statement you made moonstomp. Whether white people or sell out ni66as want to admit it or not they way we think and act is a result of 400 years of slavery and oppresion. Every brotha that stood up for his people was either murdered or thrown in jail. Until it got to the point where you got these so called black activist that are just puppets for America to keep us in check and tell us what we want hear but aint doin nothin. But what you saying moonstomp is white people did us a favor by kidnapping us and bringin us over here in slavery, I dont think so.
You could always go back to Africa if America sucks so bad. What keeps you or any other black person living in U.S from getting an education? How is it easier for a white person? I don't understand the logic. There are poor whites and white thugs/gangsters as well.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 11th, 2003, 3:12 pm

Go back to africa and do what? They destroyed the continent now, plus how many black people do you know that could really afford to move back to Africa and make a living and like ive said B4 I would still have to get permission from America to return to my own land. Anytime you have a law saying you have to have a law saying you have to have a certain amount of minorities in a certain college or job setting we call it affirmitive action, that should tell you that theirs some discrimination going on ya'll need to quit making dumb azz statements like this and quit acting like black people arent still struggling for equality.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 11th, 2003, 3:32 pm

It's not that simple. Stand down and study a few months in the areas of child psychology and sociology if you want to BEGIN to understand. You'll discover how a person's character is developed, what influences it in what ways, what phases that development goes through, and what ages are milestones for development, etc.. etc... Combine that with culture, environment, etc.., etc.. and you'll only be starting to find the real answers. But then, you'll have to want to do that and it takes a lot of work.

Comparing a typical ghetto child experience with a typical suburb child experience is absolutely ridiculous. Contrasting them makes more sense.

I know you're no racist but you don't understand the psyche they developed and how they developed it. You know how I know that? Because if you did you would be exactly like them. Meditate on that for awhile before you holla back.

I know many of these guys in real life really well and you are asking the right questions when say "What keeps you or any other black person living in U.S from getting an education? How is it easier for a white person?"

I know entire churches in Los Angeles that don't have a single person in them that has a high school diploma. And these, my friend, are people on a positive track. They aren't lazy. They work two jobs and educate themselves at night though it takes years to do.

As for the young ghetto people you seem to be focusing on, go back and read my first paragraph again. You really can't imagine what it is like to grow up in their environment. I could talk more about it. How the psyche works in young men growing up in these neighborhoods for example, but you need to start at the very beginning bro if you want to learn about that.

Oh and by the way, I'm not arguing with you. Rather I'm just trying to give you just a flicker of insight into their lives and why many come on they way they do which you really don't understand yet.

I do think the historical points you are bringing so far in this thread are realisitic and I understand that you reject some people of a different race trying to exact revenge on you for what some people in your race did and that you are ready to defend yourself if need be when they run up on you. I have more to say about learning but I'm starting to run on so I'll just leave this old Indian prayer for EVERYONE:

"Great Spirit, please help me to not judge my brother until I have walked a mile in his moccasins."

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 11th, 2003, 3:51 pm

I just want to add before I'm out that each and everyone of them suffers the consequences of both their own actions\choices with their lives and others and actions\choices of what others do\have done to them. There are many things that aggrevate this such as the sense of lack of fair play (ie equity principle).

The result sometimes is really bitter mean mofos perpetuating theirs and others destruction. This is why supernatural change is necessary to take them out of it to a place of love and contentment where the seeds for tomorrow that are chosen for sowing don't end in more of the same.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 11th, 2003, 4:38 pm

Listen fellas, there's more to life than running around like a bunch of ignorant enraged pitbulls chewing and killing each other up. I know many of you never had a Plan B but if you're waiting for permission, lol, you now have it.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 11th, 2003, 4:52 pm

damm wcrocketts, very well put! where u learn that kinda shit??? 8)

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 11th, 2003, 11:19 pm

I didn't know there is this kind of segregation still going on in Colleges or jobs. If it is I applogise for offending you. Maybe because I'm not around it. The College I go to (Pasadena Community College) has alot of minorities (more than whites maybe). I know a really smart black guy in my class. In Poland (where I come from) people are also always complaining about their economic situation. People there say America rumor is the most racist country in the world (I never knew why but maybe true?). In Western European countries Black and other minorities live there and there seems hardly any racism (maybe over there there really is equality?). I noticed however that Asians are also a minority, and seem alot less racist, most seek to get educated, and alot become rich. I also noticed there is quite alot of rich African Americans and they usually don't complain (the poorer ones generally complain about their situation but than again every poor person probably complains). There is alot (of what I seen) less well off Mexicans (I don't know of a rich Mexican), and they seem to complain less.

I don't know much about the politics and history of Africa but it is a complicated issue that needs to be analized and looked upon from both sides of the coin.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 11th, 2003, 11:25 pm

I have another question. If life in the ghetto is so bad why not move to the Suburbs? It is alot cheaper to live in the Suburbs than "the city" so it will come out to the same.