What is a 5 Percenter??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What is a 5 Percenter??

Unread post by DC » April 25th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Anyone know exactly what a five percenter is. Something to do with Islam maybe..

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: What is a 5 Percenter??

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 26th, 2005, 10:37 am

I hate you DC but Im gonna anwser your question.The 5%ers started in NYC I believe,and they believe that only 5% of the human population will deliver 80% from the oppression of 15%.That 15% are you whites and the slave minded fools that follow you.They arent muslim,they believe that men of color ARE gods.This is why they are called the Nation of gods and earths,earths being women of color.So they see themselves as the ones who will deliver the world from the white mans control.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 26th, 2005, 1:36 pm

is a 5 Percenter ---- Cream of the Earth - Poor Righteous Teacher - GodBody, The Nation of Gods and Earths - nuff said. type it in theres enough government propaganda on the web about us. you want the real deal holla korrect - if not 1 be with u

1ove

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 26th, 2005, 5:36 pm

So you basically believe all white people are the devil and evil. Look Im not religous more spritual than anything but I dont hate anyone that doesnt hate me. I have had friends from every corner of the globe including Africa and they never once said they hated white people.

Purple,
if you could educate me a little more, maybe I can understand what this is all about

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 26th, 2005, 6:21 pm

i DONT "believe". Religion is something that is based on a set of beliefs.

I don't "believe". I don't have to because I "know". Why walk with one leg when you can run with two?

Who or what do I worship? Very simple......MY "SELF". The only place one needs to look for salvation is "within". There is no mediator between man and his or her salvation. Salvation is accomplished through the efforts of the individual. In other words, to find salvation, start looking for the "god" that exist within YOU.

The Nation of Gods and Earths numbers in the 10s of thousands. the second biggest black org. next to the NOI. Bigger than any Blood or Crip Set. Deeper than any single mexican gang or AB. Name a state, there are 5 percenters. The Nation was Born in Harlem (MECCA) but has reached out to the furthest corners of the world. We came a far way from the mental child of Malcolm X - and the physical degree of Clarence 13 X. we went from being labeled a Gang in the 60s, militant in the 70s, a hate group till the 90s, and finally a (TTG) terrorist organization.

DEVIL (D- evils)

when i say devils im not talking about formless spirits and spooks. Im talking about spirits (energy and mind-states) that dwell in,live in,move in, and animate human beings. God and Devil. two mentalities. Two minds that emanate influence. One desires to lift you up, the other desires to crush you down from life.

Do you listen to NY Hip Hop - or reggae. You will hear the 5 percenter ideology alot. Ever heard your favorite rapper refer to himself as God? Ever listened to a wu-tang album and hear them call each other God? Nas-Jadakiss-Rakim Allah-Big Daddy Kane-KRS One- you name a NY rapper that kicks some real shit and ill show you a 5 percenter. we are organized and hold rallies as well provide recreational and culturally educating events for the societies and we look out for the children. The babies need to be lead to a path of righteousness- we have schools, we have our own businesses, we do for self without the government. But every once and a while you have the pig who comes with no other purpose but to destroy what we build.

Devils come in all colors - not just white / your 32 degrees are still frozen
They 95% less than God

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 26th, 2005, 7:45 pm

I can appreciate what you believe in, 5 percenters also sound spiritual which I think is very good. I also believe about the God within or your actual soul or being or whatever you want to call it thats within all of us.
Purple do you meditate at all.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 27th, 2005, 7:40 pm

nah homie - too busy for all that. whenever ya catch me on here im always on my laptop working on my sites and shit or doing something else business related like updating and mixing playlist ----- some of ya PMed me and asked is that me in certain dvds always with the laptop bag on my side and shit ---- im usually on the bus mixing down shit -- most nights i DJ.... like im bout todo and i still find time to get pussy in between all that

the 14k gold slum computer wizard - ghost face. ;)

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » April 27th, 2005, 7:47 pm

I hestitate to bring up the reference, but is it like Latter Day Saints (Mormons) believe you can transcend into godhood or just that we all have the divine in each of us?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 28th, 2005, 6:57 pm

purplecityhello wrote: / your 32 degrees are still frozen
They 95% less than God
Can anybody break that down for me???

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 28th, 2005, 6:58 pm

nah nothing like that, all things are possible thru you.

you cant afford to pay the rent this month? dont pray to the invisible nigga for help, get off your ass and get it yourself. I make my own destiny, I control my own universe

All we need is Jes-us (just us) ---off to work 1ove

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » April 29th, 2005, 7:45 am

Purplecityhello,
U said the 5%ers aren't Muslim. From listening 2 various hip-hop MC's who have affiliations with the 5% Nation(Wu-Tang) , I hear them sometimes make references 2 Allah. Do the 5%ers have ANY ties with Islam(the NOI version not traditional orthodox Islam) because it seems that Islam is the foundation 4 the 5%.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » April 29th, 2005, 7:51 am

^^^Also, do the 5%ers have their own book of doctrine. U said Nas was a 5%, going by that and the hip-hop heads I listen 2, they make countless references 2 the Holy Bible and the Koran(more so the Holy Bible).

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 29th, 2005, 3:18 pm

ever read the Book "From Niggas to Gods" I & II. good titles
and also check out "The I Ching"

and using words like ALLAH

my name is Supreme Truth Allah, Muslims do not OWN the arabic language- both jews and christians in those area also refer to God as ALLAH, its just a language that we identify ideolisiticly wise

and im not sure what youre asking on the second comment, you gotta elaborate for me homie

1ove

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 29th, 2005, 3:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I hate you DC but Im gonna anwser your question.The 5%ers started in NYC I believe,and they believe that only 5% of the human population will deliver 80% from the oppression of 15%.That 15% are you whites and the slave minded fools that follow you.They arent muslim,they believe that men of color ARE gods.This is why they are called the Nation of gods and earths,earths being women of color.So they see themselves as the ones who will deliver the world from the white mans control.
let me fix this up for you kid, some of it is korrect. the term 5 percenters come from the belief that, out of the 100% of the blacks in the wilderness of north america - that 85% are without knowledge of self, and 10% are the blacks who mislead and hold our people back with false knowledge (uncle toms, black police, preachers, etc. the leeches of the community) The numbers have nothing to do with white people. And deliver the world from the whiteman's control? far off. our purpose is to educate the children and put ourselves back on the pedestal we long fell from. Im not sure who gave you all the info on the 5 percent NOI but if you want to KNOW fact - holla atcha Boy Boy ;)

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » April 29th, 2005, 6:52 pm

purplecityhello wrote:ever read the Book "From Niggas to Gods" I & II. good titles
and also check out "The I Ching"

and using words like ALLAH

my name is Supreme Truth Allah, Muslims do not OWN the arabic language- both jews and christians in those area also refer to God as ALLAH, its just a language that we identify ideolisiticly wise

and im not sure what youre asking on the second comment, you gotta elaborate for me homie

1ove
What I was asking was do the 5%ers have their OWN book that they have 2 adhere 2 like the Koran or the HOLY Bible?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 29th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Purple the I-Ching is a Taoist text from China, why do 5%ers read the
I-Ching.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » April 29th, 2005, 9:17 pm

Taoism is about enlightenment as well. It seems appropriate.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 29th, 2005, 9:35 pm

I practice Taoist Meditation and know a little about it, true Taoism is very scientific and not classed as a religion. Taoism is essentially about living in harmony with the Tao (Way of the universe) and finding your own Tao (path) and following it. If you do not follow your own Tao you will be constantly fighting a losing battle even if your are winning, basically its about finding your true inner self (sing) and being real to yourself.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 30th, 2005, 10:47 pm

^^^ exactly, you answered your own question

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » June 10th, 2005, 2:43 pm

I was gonna make a topic about 5%ers in here and now i dont need to cause ones already made. my question is for purple city. when did you join the gods and earths? and are they nationalists like the Nation of islam? the NOI wants to be seperate from white people and live in a black nation...is that what 5%ers are trying to accomplish?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 10th, 2005, 3:17 pm

DC wrote:I practice Taoist Meditation and know a little about it, true Taoism is very scientific and not classed as a religion. Taoism is essentially about living in harmony with the Tao (Way of the universe) and finding your own Tao (path) and following it. If you do not follow your own Tao you will be constantly fighting a losing battle even if your are winning, basically its about finding your true inner self (sing) and being real to yourself.
meditation, yoga, all that crap sucks for me. anything where you have to breathe in, i dont like. i meditate in my own ways. every night before bed i lay there and meditate or i will put on some music, play a video game i like, and just relax and meditate on life.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Purple Haze works for me

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 3:53 pm

BobBarker wrote:I was gonna make a topic about 5%ers in here and now i dont need to cause ones already made. my question is for purple city. when did you join the gods and earths? and are they nationalists like the Nation of islam? the NOI wants to be seperate from white people and live in a black nation...is that what 5%ers are trying to accomplish?
I was born into the nation when in the mid 80s. NOI and 5% have beef - I see most of you dont notice that, im not gonna get too deep on it right now but if you seen the the movie Malcolm X you might get the just of it. And yeah its a form of black nationalism, but not so defined, its promoting self-love not hate against others. And the 5% arent trying to seperate; in Harlem we are separated basically- we just want control over our own communities - its weird when everyone who lives around you is a person of color yet ALL the police are basically white --- its all about community control

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 4:02 pm

Allah's Nation, The Nation of Gods and Earths, is NOT A HATE GROUP, GANG, OR RELIGION. We are NOT ANTI-WHITE OR PRO BLACK, we are ANTI-DEVILISHMENT AND PRO-RIGHTEOUSNESS. We recognize the the OPPORTUNITY AND CHANCE of everyone from the Human Families of the Planet Earth to make a positive contribution to CIVILIZATION regardless of their ethnicity

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 10th, 2005, 4:25 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Allah's Nation, The Nation of Gods and Earths, is NOT A HATE GROUP, GANG, OR RELIGION. We are NOT ANTI-WHITE OR PRO BLACK, we are ANTI-DEVILISHMENT AND PRO-RIGHTEOUSNESS. We recognize the the OPPORTUNITY AND CHANCE of everyone from the Human Families of the Planet Earth to make a positive contribution to CIVILIZATION regardless of their ethnicity
does every 5%er have the same view on devilishment and righteousness or is there any conflict between them?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 4:32 pm

NOT ALL ---- we're individuals feel me
that was back in the 70s when a white person might have got hung in Harlem --- its 2005 , times change, things change

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » June 10th, 2005, 9:38 pm

[quote]I was born into the nation when in the mid 80s. NOI and 5% have beef - I see most of you dont notice that, im not gonna get too deep on it right now but if you seen the the movie Malcolm X you might get the just of it. And yeah its a form of black nationalism, but not so defined, its promoting self-love not hate against others. And the 5% arent trying to seperate; in Harlem we are separated basically- we just want control over our own communities - its weird when everyone who lives around you is a person of color yet ALL the police are basically white --- its all about community control[/quote]

Being from ny, i've seen 5 percenters alot but i never really listened to what they were teaching. i agree with some of their teachings like finding the god within, taking control of our communities etc. but what have they accomplished in the past 50 years? i mean, they been around almost as logn as the NOI and our communities still havent improved and we still don't control them, how do they plan to doing this? And what positive things have they done for the community?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 11th, 2005, 11:54 am

Ive answered this question before but ill say it again

Allah School in MECCA (harlem) has a daycare center for single mothers who dont qualify for CHAMA, Afterschool Programs, Block Parties, Cultural festivals, 5 percenters do so much for the community its not even funny.

heres a quote from Allahs Nation

What We Will Achieve
1. National Conciousness: National Conciousness is the consciousness of our origin in this world, which is divine. As a nation of people we are the first in existence and all other peoples derived from us. National Consciousness is the awareness of the unique history and culture of Black people and the unequaled contributions we have made to world civilization, by being the fathers and mothers of civilization. National Consciousness is the awareness that we are all one people regardless to our geographical origins and that we must work and struggle as one if we are to liberate ourselves from the domination of outside forces and bring into existence a Universal Government of Love, Peace and Happiness for all the people of the planet.

2. Community Control: Community Control of the educational, economic, political, media and health institutions on our community. Our demand for Community Control flows naturally out of our science of life, which teaches that we are the Supreme Being in person and the sole controllers of our own destiny; thus we must have same control on the collective level that we strive to attain on the individual level. It is prerequisite to our survival that we take control of the life sustaining goods and services that every community needs in order to maintain and advance itself and advance civilization. Only when we have achieved complete Community Control will we be able to prove to the world the greatness and majesty of our Divine Culture, which is Freedom.

3. Peace. Peace is the absence of confusion (chaos) and the absence of confusion is Order. Law and Order is the very foundation upon which our Science of Life rest. Supreme Mathematics is the Law and Order of the Universe, this is the Science of Islam, which is Peace. Peace is Supreme Understanding between people for the benefit of the whole. We will achieve Peace, in ourselves, in our communities, in our nation and in the world. This is our ultimate goal.

PEACE

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 11th, 2005, 11:56 am

Gods And Earths in your Area http://www.cs.elon.edu/an/atlas/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By City and Rally location

"Root of Civilization"
Allah School In Mecca
Allah Youth Center In Mecca
2122 7th Avenue
Mecca (Harlem, NY)
New York New York 10027
212-865-5294
212-665-4175 (fax)

Universal Parliament
Hariet Tubman School
250 W 127th St.
Harlem, New York 10027
Fort Green Park during the Spring/Summer
Brooklyn, New York
Last Sunday of Month or further notice
2:00 p.m.

Allah School In Medina
Akbar's Community Center
318 Liviona Avenue,
Medina (Brooklyn, NY)
Civilization Classes Monday 7 pm
call Lakeim Allah 718 342-2854

The Oasis Rallies (Queens, New York)
Afrikan Poetry Theatre
176-03 Jamaica Avenue
First Sunday of the Month
2-6 pm

Pelan Rallies (Bronx, New York)
Classes at Boltron Billards 417 e 138th street on Wednesdays at 6 pm
We also have G.C.C. at River Park Towers at 40 Cadman Plaza for the babies on
Tuesdays at the 5 pm

For more info you can call me at the Allah School (212) 665-4175

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rallies, Schools, and Youth Centers outside of NYC
Arranged by State/Territory/Country, then City

(California)

Love Allah (Los Angeles)
For Rally information in Southern California Contact:
Kuahmel Allah: (323) 292-5630 blacknoise310@aol.com
AIM: LoveAllah9
or
Freedom Allah (562) 440-8500 freedomallah@beanditis.com
AIM/YAHOO: freedom372"

Oakland Area Rallies
Held every last Sunday of the month
in San Francisco (West Asia)
At Bodeca Park
(Tenderloin District)
For Info call Almighty Ra-Sun Allah
510 420 0757

Saviors' Temple, See Allah (Sacramento, CA)
NorthWest (Nothern California)
Queen Jadina I Equality Earth
PO Box 293705
Sacramento, CA 95829-3705
email: iequality@citlink.net
AIM: enature5
currently running: afterschool tutor pgr & food closet

(Conneticut)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT.)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT)
We hold Parliaments for the entire state the first Sunday of each month
at 2pm. During the summer months we hold them at Edgewood Park in New
Heaven. During the winter months we hold them in New Life (New London)
at the public librairy in the community room. Civilization Classes are
taught each Wed. at 7pm at Career High School in New Heaven.

For more information call 1-800-699-2466 ext 246*135*7777
C'BS Allah
newheaven123@aol.com

New Heaven Website

(Florida)

New Judea (Jacksonville, Florida)
RA Scientific Justice Allah 120
6927 Como Rd Jacksonville Fl. 32244-APT 4
904-551-4267
EMAIL: NEW_JUDEA_FLORIDA@YAHOO.COM

Orlando, FL
NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS PARLIAMENTS
IN THE LAND OF GOLD ORLANDO, FL.

EVERY LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH DATES:
1/25/04 7/25/04
2/29/04 8/29/04
3/28/04 9/26/04
4/25/04 *10/24/04
5/30/04 *11/21/04
6/27/04 *12/19/04

PLACE: ORANGE COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY
ADDRESS: 101 EAST CENTRAL BLVD, ORLANDO, FL 32801
THIRD FLOOR- ALLAH SCHOOL ROOM
TIME: 2 P.M. - WISDOM HR.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: REAL GOD. (HON. LUIS URENA)
E-MAIL: REAL7ALLAH@YAHOO.COM
PHONE: (407) 697-6609

Attn: Real God (Hon. Luis Urena)

Allah School In The Land Of The Gold

Academy for Advance Education 2028

913 19th St.

Orlando, FL 32805

(Georgia)

Allah's Garden Rallies (Atlanta, Ga)
Born King Allah at (404) 454-6684
or
email Supreme Understanding Allah at
su_allah@yahoo.com

Saviour, God Allah (Savannah, GA)
Call Lord Adeeb Shabazz Allah toll free 1-866-570-8050 for information

(Illinois)

Chicago(C-Medina)
Rallies last Sunday of every month,
Civilization Classes 1st. Sunday of every month,
120 Classes 2nd. Sunday of every month,
for location call toll free 1(866)206-9069 ext. 5302#
or email: c-medina@onebox.com
http://www.c-medina.info

(Indiana)

Rallies in Self Born (South Bend)
Ciphers every Sunday @ 1 pm
at Solar Supreme God Allah's Kingdom
pager 219-232-7029
email solarsupreme@blackseek.com
Parliaments every last Saturday of the month
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Barbecues for the BABIES every Friday before
the Parliament, contact Solar Supreme for the location
Babies eat for FREE, nominal cost for adults
Colfax Cultural Center, 9814 Lincolnway West
Earth Civilization Classes starting in July
contact Civlized Born Queen 219 289 1935
email civilizedbornqueen@blackseek.com

(Louisiana)

Grambling, Louisiana
The Gods here in Love Allah (Louisiana) just started their Parlament
at Gods Saviour (Grambling State University) and I-God would appreciate
it if you would put our info on the Parliaments page.
email Born Allah at smokin_gunz@yahoo.com or call
(318)247-1568

(Maryland)

Region 3 contact region_understanding@yahoo.com

Rallies in Born Mecca (Baltimore, MD)
The parliments in Born Mecca ( Baltimore, Maryland ) are being held on the
2nd Sunday of the month @ Druid Hill Park 2pm (on opposite side of the
reservoir) from April through October, fall and winter Parliment locations
to be announced.... contact True Asiatic Allah-410.678.1414, Supreme
Asiatic Just-Ice Allah-410.262.6720, or Kalif Allah 410.892.1632
Tislam God Allah 410 961 0459
Class is ever Tuesday at the God hour at Master Born Allah's home.
Contact Tislam God Allah 410 961 0459 for more info.

(Massuchusetts)

Mecca Mass(Region 1) (Springfield, MA)

General Civilization Classes will be held every wednsday at the God
hour(7 pm). We will be holding rallies the first Sunday of each month.
The location varies due to weather conditions. For more information call
Wise Teacher Allah @ 413-543-4135.

(Michigan)

D-Mecca (Detroit) contact info
The REASUN ALLAH U AKBAR
313 934 4570
gcs1@yahoo.com

Rally 3rd Sunday of the Month
Belle Isle
between the Playscape and the beach
2 pm

(New Jersey)

Universal Square Rallies (Trenton, NJ)
Contact
YAKAMO COMPLETE ALLAH
asiaticworld@blackplanet.com
(609)392-5831
for information about Trenton, NJ parliaments.
The rallies are now held at The Martin House on
E.State St. and Chambers St.

(New York)

Far Rockaway Civilization Classess
365 Beach 58 st
Fridays 7-9 pm
Saturday 1-4 pm
Benjamin Cordoza Junior High School 198
contact Lord Lukwan Allah
718 381 1373

Allah School in Albany
34 North Swan Street
Albany, N.Y. 12210

Power Kingdom (Poughkeepsie, NY)
Civilization Classes in Poughkeepsie, NY
Call Lord Adeeb Shabazz Allah toll free 1-866-570-8050 for information

Holy Rock (Rochester, CT.) Universal Rallies
3rd Sunday of the month
For information contact
Lord Atiba or Calib Allah
(800)638-3760 (716) 529-6918 or (716)239-8614

(North Carolina)

RALLIES AT FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA
For information call Nasir God Allah @(910)436-7733

Rallies in Greensboro, NC
Allah's Nation of Gods and Earth will be holding parliments on Sundays in
Greensboro,N.C.at Douglass park starting on July 8 ,2001 at 2:00 p.m. For
further information please call (336)321-4486 or e-mail us at
sonzofman@hotmail.com.

School In Kinston, NC
Allah and Justice Youth Center
300 East Caswell St.
Kinston, NC 28501
*Tuesdays-Civilization Class, 7pm to 9pm
*Thursday-Civilization Class, 7pm to 9pm
*Sundays-"Gods traveling from abroad" 2pm- until
*Rallies, 3rd Sunday of each month, 2pm to 6pm
Contact information are as follow:
*Imperial Great Math Allah: 1-877-213-3263
*Ali Allah 252 525 0388 (cell)
*King Saldeen: (336)338-6064
*U-God Allah: (910)436-3225 or (910)303-7722

Rallies in Winston, NC
Civilization Classes at Winston-Salem State University Mon. at 7pm in
Coltrane hall room #211 Contact Sincere God Allah at (336) 830-1341 or
(336) 784-0672 or E-mail Prince_Sincere@hotmail.com

(Ohio)

Cleveland, OH
Contact
Shakim Allah
5400 Denison
Cleveland, Oh 44102
Phone: 216-338-7294
Fax: 216-338-7294
shakimallah@yahoo.com
Cleveland Website

Rallies in Cinncinnati, OH
Washington Park on Race & 14th St.
Every Sunday
For information, contact Be God at (513) 351-8357

Rallies in Columbus, OH
Rallies will be the first Sunday of each month at the Wisdom hour.
(The next one Jan. 6th).
Contact
Sear-ius Allah; Sear-ius@blackseek.com, Sear-ius@blackplanet.com;
614-783-8394
for more info

(Pennsylvania)

Power Hill Rallies (Philadelphia, Penn.)
This is True Ruler Universal Equality Allah. Issey, there is a rally the
first Sunday of each month in Philadelphia, Power Allah (PA). At the
rallies, the Gods and Earth Build with the day's math, the lessons, and
so forth. The location of the rally is 58th & Kingsessing Streets. We
start at the Wisdom Hour (2:00). The next rally is of course scheduled
for Sept. 7.

Power Born (Pittsburgh, Pa)

Parliaments are held the 2nd Sunday of every month, location changes
seasonally, please contact for more information:

Sha-King Cehum Allah
cell# 412 403 3519
email- scehum@yahoo.com
or
Knowledge Build Allah
cell# 412 607 7516
email- knowledgebuild@yahoo.com

I Majestic Allah
email- i_majestic@yahoo.com
imajestic@allahworldmanifest.com
website is Allah World Manifest Online
http://www.awm-online.com

(Texas)

Allah School in Sudan (Dallas)
OPEN!!!!
4312 S. Oakland Ave.(Malcom X Avenue)
Suite #202
Dallas, Tx 75215
Ph: 214 565 1588
Ph: (214)555-5555
E-Mail: tazataa@hotmail.com

(Virginia)

Rich Mind (Richmond, VA)

Parliaments in RichMInd, Va. are held every 3rd Sunday of every month.
Start time: 2pm.
Richmond, Va.
GodlyMath Allah (804)497-0998

(Washington)

Morocco (Seattle)
The Universal Rallies of the Nation of Gods and Earths in this
Geographic are on the Last Sunday of the Month at The Shining Star
1412 24th Aven, Seattle, WA 98122, (206) 328-5819
2:00 p.m. any further information please contact:
True-Father : 206-317-2289(cell)
206-760-1965(mecca)
Victorious : 206-769-3530(mecca)
Logic Seven : 206-835-0494 (mecca)
206-271-3279(also for "The Almighty 7"
magazine subscriptions)

(Wisconson)

The Promise Land (Greenbay, WI)
We have 120 class every wednesday at 6:00 pm at 1269 Shawno Ave. apt.#4
pager (920) 440-0275
bornlogic@ameritech.net
P.E.A.C.E.

(Milwaukee, WI)

We are not anti-white nor pro black, we are pro righteousness.

Cream City (We only teach that the Original man is God)
120 class Monday & Wednesday at the Power hour
kingdomself@yahoo.com
Third floor S building
MATC 700 W State Street

Street Academy of Cream City
(414) 372-7584
General Meetings are held every Monday at 8:30pm
120 Classes are held every Saturday 7:30pm
Universal Parliaments are held every second Sunday of the month at 2:00pm
at the Street Academy of Cream City 2438 N Bremen St. Milwaukee, WI
In the summer months the Universal Parliaments are held at Kilbourne Park
at the intersection of Garfeild and North ave.

We are not anti-white nor pro black, we are pro righteousness.

(Intercontinental Information)

(Canada)

(Toronto)

True Cipher's web page
Site developed and maintained by True King Allah
Email questions and comments to J7423900@hotmail.com
or call (416) 230-9204

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 11th, 2005, 9:37 pm

I listen 2 Wu-Tang and alot of other so called 5%ers, incessantly talk about indulging in marijuana. Do y'all(5%ers)have a set of ordinances that y'all have 2 adhere 2? Everybody knows, or at least should know when u smoke(whether it's marijuana, cigarettes, crack, cigars, etc.) u desecrate and defile your body.

I also hear alot of so called 5%ers talk about fornication, murder, debaseing themselves by using profanity, and all sorts of detestable sins, that they espouse. At least the NOI(who are no better because the NOI are just a different sect of infidels) have common sense 2 forsake such sins. Why do the so called 5%ers continue 2 espouse such detestable practices?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 11th, 2005, 10:03 pm

Oh yeah Purplecityhello, u never did answer my question pertaining 2 the book of doctrine the 5%ers abide or refer 2? Do y'all have ya'll own book, or do y'all use 10 different books( the HOLY BIBLE and Koran) like the NOI do? LOL!!!!!!!!

See the good thing about my JESUS(he's your JESUS too u just choose 2 denounce him) is that he put forth 1(ONE, UNO, and every other way u can say 1)book for devouts of Christianity 2 adhere 2. You're lost god!! LOL LOL!!!! I'm just mocking u man. Seriously, it's still hope 4 u dog. U still have a chance. All u have 2 do is believe that Jesus died on the cross so that me and your transgressions can be forgiven. Believe it whole heartly, without a shadow of a doubt. Be willing 2 forsake sin, repent and proclaim the LORD JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour. Oh yeah, u gotta detest all that 5% bulljive too. U can only serve 1 GOD. Pray and study the BIBLE daily 2 developan intimate relationship with JESUS. And get into a BIBLE believeing and adhereing church. These are the steps 2 becoming saved.

Acts 16:30-What must I do 2 be saved?
Acts:16:31-Believe in the LORD JESUS, and u will be saved......
Dropping jewels! LOL!!!

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » June 12th, 2005, 12:44 am

i don't think 5%ers have any book that they follow, that's the whole purpose of chiphers.they teach thier lessons through rhyme and by talking to people on the street. that's how they became so popular in the first place.

and purple, harlem is being gentrified and more whites are comin there and opening business in a historically black hood. so the power still isn't in our hands and we don't have any control over the community, how do 5%ers feel about whites buying up all the property in halrem or mecca as yall call it? it's good that they have daycares and businesses cause that's a start toward the right path but we still have no real control over economics and business, how do 5%ers plan on taking control?