are there any real blood gangs in Seattle

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RedzKoleone

are there any real blood gangs in Seattle

Unread post by RedzKoleone » April 11th, 2004, 11:28 am

?

NikexCortez

Re: are there any real blood gangs in Seattle

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 11th, 2004, 12:24 pm

Original Loko Boyz and Loko Asian Boyz.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 7th, 2004, 10:41 am

YEAH..IM NOT FROM SEATTLE BUT FROM TACOMA AND IM NOT SURE BUT I THINK THERES MORE BLOODS THAN CRIPS AROUND THE 206 AND 253

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » June 24th, 2004, 7:25 pm

That's a very good question. It's somebody at my college who claims Village Piru in Seattle, and bangs it a lil bit too hard. Thing is, my homeboy said that some blood from L.A. said it is NO real sets in Seattle. Even funnier to me, is that his brother who grew up in L.A. is supposedly from 60s...

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » November 13th, 2007, 11:18 am

there some niggas claimin a set called park boys piru

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 13th, 2007, 12:47 pm

I dont know about Seattle but in Tacoma theres the EAST SIDE PIRUS.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » November 15th, 2007, 12:49 am

Hawthorne Piru Gang is out there. I knew a Samoan from Washington State from there.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 15th, 2007, 10:55 am

Shizz errbody up in Tack Town know about them OLBEEZ!!!!

MO-L30

Unread post by MO-L30 » November 21st, 2007, 7:22 pm

......wooow yall aint on yo shit with this..... ok

niggas from compton migrated to tacoma and seattle as well as to portland and other cities along the coast..
there are alot of pirus, and 74,52, and 83 hoovers in seattle..real too they hella deep.

in tacoma you got compton crips that moved there and some from san bernadino

you got hilltop mafia crip lakewood head hunters, hilltop hustlers, lakewood hustlers, royal samoan piru, ES 44 piru ( bounty hunters)
original east side 23rd street hilltop crips, original hilltop crips which was started by diamond boyd who has family ties in california and his cousins from cali started it with him http://dwb.thenewstribune.com/news/loca ... 2742c.html

thats all for now

MO-L30

Unread post by MO-L30 » November 21st, 2007, 7:24 pm

and heres proof that theres real crips in tacoma
its from the article on diamond floyd

Back in the day

In the mid-’80s, Los Angeles Crips rode into Tacoma on a wave of crack cocaine. They wore blue rags, drove big cars, carried big guns.

“They flooded the neighborhood,” Diamond remembers. “There were so many drugs, so much drug use.”

To wayward boys on the scrabbling Hilltop, the gangsters offered easy living: Carry this bag for me, little brother. Take some cash for yourself.

“The LA guys came up and showed them how to make money – big money,” says Barry McColeman, a Tacoma police detective who worked the Hilltop in those years.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 21st, 2007, 7:35 pm

^^ Yo homie....I didn't know the ESPiru 44 Bounty Hunters the same Bounty Hunters from the LACounty? The homies from OLBZ are koo with ESP up there.

MO-L30

Unread post by MO-L30 » November 21st, 2007, 8:30 pm

oh yup i forgot to add ESP those fuckers get on my nerves at mount tahoma HS yeah they are branched off samoan warrior bounty hunters in watts or some shit

u stay in the tac?

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by guardsman » November 21st, 2007, 9:39 pm

There are many Blood/Piru gangs in Seattle and Tacoma. I've been doing gang research for 3 years now and this is what I have.

Avenue Piru
East Side Piru
Head Hunters Piru
Inglewood Gangster Family Bloods
Low Profile
Native Son Bloods (mostly white members)
Seattle Mafia Piru
South End Bloods
South Park Gangster Bloods
Valley Hood Piru
West Side Street Mobb
3rd Avenue & Pine Street (3P)
Bounty Hunters
East Side Piru 44th Avenue
East Side Villains
Hilltop Bloods
Insane Gangster Damu
Mad Swan/ Family Swan Bloods 84th Street
Native Gangster Bloods 32nd Avenue
Seven Deuce Mob
Trap Star Bloods
Trey-Five Alley Dawgs
West Side Piru
Young Gangsta Bloods
Loko Asian Boyz 104th Street
Oriental Fantasy Boyz 109th Street
Little Ruthless Boyz

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 23rd, 2007, 1:39 pm

MO-L30 wrote:oh yup i forgot to add ESP those fuckers get on my nerves at mount tahoma HS yeah they are branched off samoan warrior bounty hunters in watts or some shit

u stay in the tac?
Naw I stay in LA. The Washington OLBZ came from LA. Washington OLBZ was the FIRST asian gang in WA. OLBZ was the FIRST asian blood gang.

So ESP was made by the Bounty Hunters....But do they claim Bounty Hunters?

What set you from?

MO-L30

Unread post by MO-L30 » November 25th, 2007, 1:49 am

NikexCortez wrote:
MO-L30 wrote:oh yup i forgot to add ESP those fuckers get on my nerves at mount tahoma HS yeah they are branched off samoan warrior bounty hunters in watts or some shit

u stay in the tac?
Naw I stay in LA. The Washington OLBZ came from LA. Washington OLBZ was the FIRST asian gang in WA. OLBZ was the FIRST asian blood gang.

So ESP was made by the Bounty Hunters....But do they claim Bounty Hunters?

What set you from?
i aint bouta say what i bang on the net but lets just say i do
i aint on that net bang status u feel me

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 25th, 2007, 3:50 am

nah we dont feel you but i speak on behalf of everyone else sayin that if you aint gonna talk about be about it and shut and just dont say nothin at all ya dig...

you feel me?

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » December 7th, 2007, 9:29 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said. he actin' like we give a damn or somethin :roll: you come and talk on a gang forum, than represent or stfu, my guess he's crippin' ..........what up nikexcortez

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 8th, 2007, 12:01 am

west up Loko? Tell us about all them other original and oriental sets up there in WA. I know OLBZ was the first asian blood gang and first gang to claim oriental. so whats up with them fools up there? how they come to be?

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » December 8th, 2007, 4:08 pm

NikexCortez wrote:west up Loko? Tell us about all them other original and oriental sets up there in WA. I know OLBZ was the first asian blood gang and first gang to claim oriental. so whats up with them fools up there? how they come to be?
lol, i tell you what i know or heard. first gen. OLBz O.G's branched off and started they own shit in west seattle, that's how LABz started. then, OFB & SAG came to be. alot of peeps from OLBz have relatives in LABz, and when i was around, we only associated with the OG's from the LABz(last time i kicked it with them, one of our little homies shot them up, back in like 1997), not the peewees, we didn't really see eye to eye, i dunno why, don't care. and the rest, well, is history. i know OT started in bakersfield-stockton area and migrated up to WA. same as TRG, alot of them claim to be from long beach. same as ABz and all these other sets are home grown.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 8th, 2007, 4:12 pm

Did any gang make OFB and SAG?

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » December 8th, 2007, 4:19 pm

i believe they are home grown after LABz started, other seattle khmer's wanted to start they own shit. i tried hittin you up on myspace but can't find your page. :( just bought a red rag 64 impala, bouts to put some hydros on it, ya dig

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 9th, 2007, 10:30 am

Whats SAG anyway? lol. A its a trip how OLBZ started the trend for the rest of these asian gangs. Theres so many gangs claiming the O now a days they dont even know where it originated. The Original Orientalz! haha. So yea homie them ESP up there claim Bounter Hunters too? Or they branched off from them? How did yall become koo? Who else OLBZ koo with up there? In LA its OLBZ/OBZ and Chicago, Illinois its OLBZ/BPSN. O yea my homeboy is up in Tack Town right now. Check your pm.

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » December 10th, 2007, 3:18 am

SAG is south asian gangsters, i dunno if they still around, it's been a long time. yeah, it's good to be first, right. :wink: i don't keep up to what's going' on no more ya know, i'm 31 now, with stripes, so i can't answer about what's going on now. all them questions you askin, it's like you tryin to write a book, lol..............

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 10th, 2007, 7:56 am

haha homie I'm into history.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » December 16th, 2007, 2:43 pm

Those L.A Blood gangs in seattle and tacoma are they really official?

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by guardsman » December 27th, 2007, 5:48 pm

I've heard SAG is "Scandalous Asian Gang" they claim 32nd over there in High Point (West Seattle).

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 3rd, 2008, 12:36 pm

I'd have to say that 95% of all blood gangs in Seattle and state of WA are fake as f*** sheeet most of the "crips" too. I used to live up there and in Bremerton and most of those so-called "bloods" like ESPk were born and raised there and had no connections to any real hood. I lived in esp hood(LHP,LPP, HHP, MOB) in the Cpt and aint none of those asian and white boys up in Washington connected to any East Side piru hood so I don't know what eastside those faggots were bangin cuhz piru is a Cpt thang. The only real hood I know of is ABCC supposedly there used to be a Few SBCC in Seattle too.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 3rd, 2008, 1:51 pm

^^ you talking about the espiru 44 block? someone on here said they were made by the bounty hunters from the lac. how you so sure them esp aren't real? have you talked with the bounty hunters?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » January 3rd, 2008, 2:14 pm

Officially,not really

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 3rd, 2008, 11:53 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ you talking about the espiru 44 block? someone on here said they were made by the bounty hunters from the lac. how you so sure them esp aren't real? have you talked with the bounty hunters?
Well back when I lived up there they wasn't claimin no blocks so i don't even know if those dudes in Bremerton/ Kitsap county were connected to the same esp's claimin 44 blk in Tacoma. Ah and I guarantee those esp's aint connected to the hunnaz cuhz last time I checked they don't claim piru

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 4th, 2008, 12:50 pm

well your momon so what you say dont matter lolz.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 4th, 2008, 6:06 pm

I wasn't hatin on yo gook ass for being gay and buddist nucca so F.U. fuccin lil ass nerd cuh. Don't get mad at me cuhz yo fake ass lil homies aint connected. Come to the hub and talk that shit