Looking for Gang Member Who Was Nice to Me When Facing Life Sentence

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
LIC578247
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Looking for Gang Member Who Was Nice to Me When Facing Life Sentence

Unread post by LIC578247 » March 1st, 2021, 5:29 pm

Hello,

I am not a gang member but was facing life in prison some time ago. They put me in solitary and I met a Latino gang member. He was facing the death penalty and may be dead. He encouraged me to not give up when I was alone in solitary and had no one and nothing.

I forget how long I was in solitary. It wasn't a brief period. Hundreds of days maybe? I may have counted at one point.

I don't know if I would have made it without him. Maybe? Maybe I would have gotten life? Or maybe I would have committed suicide? I was pretty close to it and had a razor and was ready to slice my own jugular if necessary. This Latino gang member helped me keep it together in solitary. He explained some things that helped me. He is 100% active and would die before droping out. He's either active or has been executed by the state. I am as sure of this as I am of the sun rising and setting: he's active or dead.

I ended up getting out a while ago and wanted to thank him by putting some money on his books if he hasn't been executed by now. He's probably alive. I live a boring ordinary life now, but make enough from work that I wanted to say thanks.

I don't remember which Latino gang he was, but he may have told me and only have a guess as to what he said, but remember his gang name. His gang name I remember clearly.

I don't know anything about gangs. I don't know if his gang name is private and could link him to things, so I'm not going to post it here until I know more information. I don't know if this is a site with mostly actives or drop-outs or has many law enforcement officers on it. I have no idea how to find this person. I don't know many gang members and I don't know his real name. I'm not interested in speaking with any law enforcement.

Any suggestions as to where to start? I'm not sure of his gang, but I think he told me. I could be wrong and it was so long ago.

He was the only person who sometimes gave me encouragement. Maybe this is stupid and doesn't matter, and maybe I'm an idiot for posting this.

Once you are in solitary for a certain period, it never leaves you. I AM STILL IN SOLITARY. Somehow, there's this illusion I've gotten out, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get out. I think I'm still there?

I'm looking for help with how to find him without making his situation worse or violating some gang rule I don't know about. I'm trying to be respectful here since I don't know much about these things.

My email is lookingincalifornia5783247@protonmail.com. The LIC in my username stands for lookingincalifornia. I chose that username since I'm looking to find this person and put money on his books. I have no clue where to even start.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Looking for Gang Member Who Was Nice to Me When Facing Life Sentence

Unread post by alexalonso » March 8th, 2021, 10:49 pm

where? give the locations.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 8th, 2021, 10:51 pm

LIC578247 wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 5:29 pm
Hello,

I am not a gang member but was facing life in prison some time ago. They put me in solitary and I met a Latino gang member. He was facing the death penalty and may be dead. He encouraged me to not give up when I was alone in solitary and had no one and nothing.

I forget how long I was in solitary. It wasn't a brief period. Hundreds of days maybe? I may have counted at one point.

I don't know if I would have made it without him. Maybe? Maybe I would have gotten life? Or maybe I would have committed suicide? I was pretty close to it and had a razor and was ready to slice my own jugular if necessary. This Latino gang member helped me keep it together in solitary. He explained some things that helped me. He is 100% active and would die before droping out. He's either active or has been executed by the state. I am as sure of this as I am of the sun rising and setting: he's active or dead.

I ended up getting out a while ago and wanted to thank him by putting some money on his books if he hasn't been executed by now. He's probably alive. I live a boring ordinary life now, but make enough from work that I wanted to say thanks.

I don't remember which Latino gang he was, but he may have told me and only have a guess as to what he said, but remember his gang name. His gang name I remember clearly.

I don't know anything about gangs. I don't know if his gang name is private and could link him to things, so I'm not going to post it here until I know more information. I don't know if this is a site with mostly actives or drop-outs or has many law enforcement officers on it. I have no idea how to find this person. I don't know many gang members and I don't know his real name. I'm not interested in speaking with any law enforcement.

Any suggestions as to where to start? I'm not sure of his gang, but I think he told me. I could be wrong and it was so long ago.

He was the only person who sometimes gave me encouragement. Maybe this is stupid and doesn't matter, and maybe I'm an idiot for posting this.

Once you are in solitary for a certain period, it never leaves you. I AM STILL IN SOLITARY. Somehow, there's this illusion I've gotten out, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get out. I think I'm still there?

I'm looking for help with how to find him without making his situation worse or violating some gang rule I don't know about. I'm trying to be respectful here since I don't know much about these things.

My email is lookingincalifornia5783247@protonmail.com. The LIC in my username stands for lookingincalifornia. I chose that username since I'm looking to find this person and put money on his books. I have no clue where to even start.
if you think he got executed you can look up executions. You gave no years, no dates and no names, and lacking any details your story sounds suspect.

LIC578247

Unread post by LIC578247 » March 30th, 2021, 5:32 pm

rita, 1d maybe, death penalty appeal, fought 7 years maybe, back for appeal, in 2012, back from prison, rehearing maybe, in solitary 7+ year, taught me to fight grinding gears of process that rip others to shred, told others to shut the fuck up which helped me sleep, he deserves a fucking tv, i need a name, probably not executed, not just talk, clearly active, not rat, loyal to gang above all else, loyalty, would guess in a box in pelican, don't have a name, tried searches "death penalty appeal rita 2012" nothing shows, searched different ways, many search terms found nothing but he was there, could contact public pretend office for info, may have had them, don't know. he did me favor. i repay loyalty with loyalty. hes not drop out or suicide, he is active or dead, proud of affiliaton, not norteno think maybe sureno not sure don't think bb maybe mafia don't know? cold be wrong. hated opressors, loyal, helped when i was breaking. deserves tv, coffee, maybe stereo. i beat it, have job, he was nice, want to give tv, it's just that basic. need real name, pfn, something, they probably have him in 4 walls of concrete once a week phone 10 mins they fear him, try to break, want to help with books

told me gang name, cops here?, what if it ties him to things? they probably know gang name, dont know?

"they call me ________. i'm active" this was our intro, didn't know what active was then, asked he explained

cops probably know gang name, not shy about affiliation

need a real name, im not mexican or affiliated, don't know to find, he deserves tv and coffee, do they have him in pelican box? maybe was at quentin, don't know? but quentin mostly, forget term, sorting place? you go there for transfer? he was quentin longer maybe? don't know, long time

he was fightig dp but wouldnt be let out, too clearly afiliated, only apearance of fairness, system is a pyramid of lies and death with poor at bottom, only fairnes for few, rats greasing gears of process, judas goat public defender leads cattle to the judge, all lies

you didn't answer if gang names aren't to be metioned. i dont know, not active. dont know rules. dont want to say name, get him more charges, sems unlikely, seemed proud of the name, so many rats, sure they must know name already right?

LIC578247

Unread post by LIC578247 » April 2nd, 2021, 1:13 pm

i was joking, you got me!