Motorcycle clubs fighting street gangs..?

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Motorcycle clubs fighting street gangs..?

Unread post by bumperjack » August 18th, 2015, 7:51 am

Basically if it was to happen? its on soon as the cell door closes...but remember EME are in SHU & Now level 4 max yards! do to the step down program. One time in Corcoran they tried celling me up with a black cat! I refused to enter that cell.If I did policy is when the door closes behind you its on and crackin...But Silent is right soon as you get off the bus to R&R Recieving and Release,your classified as to who you run with!!! California is a racially segregated system & has been for many years. Not saying it's never happened but usually that was policy....I will say for now back then...Now could be another story as CDCR now is like California Youth Authority because of the amount of youngsters in the system...Once you turn 18 now usually you get sent to "State Prison" that's the way it was now I will have to check with sources...

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 18th, 2015, 1:45 pm

I'm asian and have been celled with a black. He was cool ppls. Do nortenos cell with blacks?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » August 18th, 2015, 2:16 pm

If they are Nortenos then yes! I have seen it in Santa Rita though. In county jail I once had a Vietnamese celli! In prison it is strictly your own race or people from your group. In prison I have never not celled up with a Norteno except in reception. I have had a couple paisa cell is but only for a few days and only in reception. From what I am hearing that don't even fly no more. Supposedly now its just northerners with northerners!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 8th, 2015, 1:16 am

Silencioso wrote:It's definately happened. there was a MC in Venice called Heathens MC that fought against ShoreLines occasionally, nothing major though. Mongols have had problems with varrios in the past. It's pretty rare though. It's two different scenes. bikers tend to be working class whites and they generally don't live in big urban gang areas. They most likely live in working class towns and burbs with maybe a few local gangs. So the chances of conflict are fairly minimal.

I've heard that in Chicago the Outlaws MC have fought local white gangs like the Gaylords in the past. But again, pretty rare.

In NY, you have these street gang/MC hybrids like the Savage Nomads so maybe it happens there more often. I've heard of the Nomads fighting Latin Kings in the past.
No I wouldn't say the Savage Nomads are a hybrid street gang, they have never hear of on the streets of NY.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by crm » March 31st, 2016, 4:48 pm

The Savage Nomads don't exist anymore?

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by crm » June 5th, 2016, 10:32 am

Are they extinct?