The Mongols Motorcycle Club

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: The Mongols Motorcycle Club

Unread post by ROOJOJR » February 4th, 2005, 12:23 am

Yeah a wood is a about half the white inmates. These are the ones that will put on thier boots when its time to get busy. The other half of the whites are straight lames who wont fight. As for all the bikers standing on thier own there is no need to because they ride with the other woods. Besides say you have 300 whites on a yard only about 5 or 10 are bikers. Dont get me wrong a 1 percenter is usualy a stand up guy but there power is more on the street in white areas.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 9th, 2005, 4:18 am

Anyone ever head of 1%ers clashing with a street gang like the Bloods,crips or 18street. It would be some crazy shit but I think the 1%ers are too strong and organised for the street gangs.

DC

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 22nd, 2005, 2:15 am

Anymore info on the Mongols, they seem like a really diverse gang with mainly whites and mexican members. They have a huge amount of members in So Cal and are allies with the Outlaws and Bandidos.

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » February 23rd, 2005, 7:02 pm

The only time I have seen a confrontation between the bikers and other organised crime is up north some bad shit was put out on the street thru the bikers who had bought it from the northerners. The HAs went to the local red shotcallers and checked them pretty hard. Other than that they feed off each other for mutual benefit.

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » February 23rd, 2005, 7:03 pm

The mongols just reached out to the Vagos in vegas. Worried about the all state ha chapter up north.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 8th, 2005, 6:09 pm

Who stands with the Hells Angels then, if the Mongols,Outlaws,Bandidos and Vagos are all enemies with HA.Who are the alinged with Them or are they big enough to deal with all these gangs on there own.

DC

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » March 9th, 2005, 3:06 pm

They have tons of puppet gangs, but they are big enough. The Hells is made up of a bunch of takeover gangs for the most part.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 9th, 2005, 4:40 pm

The Mongols seem to have alot of power in SoCal especially Los Angeles, I wonder if the Hells Angels are in LA.

DC

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Anyone know if the HA are in Los Angeles at all, I know they are in Ventura but haven't heard of them being in LA. Things could get ugly with both the HA and Mongols riding around LA.

DC

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 10:23 pm

well, without giving out too much info than i want ill just say that some Chicano gangs in southern cali have beef with the Mongols. some bad business went down and plus the Mongols recuited some fools who had already been members of gangs in LA County.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 10:26 pm

DC wrote:On the street I do not think La Eme could mess with the Mongols,

La Eme?? even regular gangs fight them bikers. go to Bassett, El Monte, Puente, Baldwin Park and ask around.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 10th, 2005, 10:29 pm

Not Hells Angels. No rgular gang fights hells angels.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 10:33 pm

nobody said Hells Angels but the Hells Angels aint around their where the Mongols are. I know the Mongols have spots in the SGV. and i do know theirs HAs in San Bernardino, they have a building right there in SB. they started here in Fontana... once in a while ill see them passing by.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 10:56 pm

DC wrote:The Mongols seem to have alot of power in SoCal especially Los Angeles, I wonder if the Hells Angels are in LA.

DC

i dont know about LAC but 45mins east of LA in San Bernardino you can find them. i remember these guys I knew moved to the most nasty smelly dirty area in SB an area called muscoy and his neighbors were Hells Angels...LoL some of them live in projects too.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 11:04 pm

The Mongols have alot of Mexicans, probably with family in other gangs in LA

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 11:07 pm

DC wrote:The Mongols have alot of Mexicans, probably with family in other gangs in LA

part of the problem was that some guys who were already from a Barrio later on joined the biker gang, thinking a biker gang is a whole different thing then a street gang but that caused problems because some varrios aint having that.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 11:12 pm

I dont think a single Varrio can mess with an entire 1%er outlaw bike gang like the Mongols, there is just too many guys in the gang.

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm

DC let me tell u this straight...most white gangs aint s%$#

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 22nd, 2005, 3:03 am

whatever man,

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 22nd, 2005, 9:47 am

DC wrote:I dont think a single Varrio can mess with an entire 1%er outlaw bike gang like the Mongols, there is just too many guys in the gang.
Much larger than a varrio, but the tables may turn in prison.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 24th, 2005, 10:44 pm

Deffinately larger then any barrio and more organized, look at the Mongols website under Calif and you get an idea of how big this gang is.

Dr. Wagner, Jr.

Unread post by Dr. Wagner, Jr. » March 24th, 2005, 11:31 pm

"look at the Mongols website under Calif and you get an idea of how big this gang is."

A lot of locations (that happened to correspond with HA territory) got added to that website right after the Laughlin incident. At least some of the areas mentioned might mean that one or two members live there, rather than representing a whole chapter. Remember, the website is intended for the whole world to see...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 25th, 2005, 8:06 am

DC wrote:Deffinately larger then any barrio and more organized, look at the Mongols website under Calif and you get an idea of how big this gang is.

much larger..but so what?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » April 9th, 2005, 6:55 pm

DC wrote:Deffinately larger then any barrio and more organized, look at the Mongols website under Calif and you get an idea of how big this gang is.
I never met anyone on Southern California that is the least bit afriad of a biker. You seem to be a biker fan, thinking how much more organized they are. To tell you the truth HA and Mongols ain't much around here, especially the HA. If you wont take my word for it here is an article.

MONGOLS VS. EME: DAVID MAY GET HIS ASS KICKED BY GOLIATH
A large number of LA readers have emailed asking if I saw CHRIS BLATCHFORD'S two-part story on the battle between the Mongols and the Eme on FOX 11 NEWS. Yes I did. A number of these emailers asked me what I thought about the story. I'm pleased that the inthehat audience is as interested in the subject and as eager to learn as I am. While I consider myself more of an ardent student than an expert, I'm rather humbled to be asked my opinion on this situation.

First off, Blatchford did a very good job. I'm also amazed that FOX 11 gave him him enough air time to tell the story as thoroughly as he did. While I don't know Blatchford, from his past coverage of criminal organizations and crime issues, I get the sense he's extremely dialed in and has terrific sources. He seems to have more than an academic interest in the subject.

For out of town readers, here's the outline. The Mongols is a motorcycle gang based in SOCAL with chapters all over the country. They're the Un-Cola, a slightly different flavor for people who don't like the taste of the original -- Hell's Angels. As the world witnessed in LAUGHLIN, NEVADA two years ago, the Angels and Mongols get along about as well as the Palestinians and the Israelis. The Laughlin battle put three soldiers in the cemetery and a bunch more in the hospital.

While the Angels have predominantly been a white group, the Mongols have an open enrollment policy that offers membership to Hispanics. According to the FOX 11 piece, (and it seems to line up pretty well with what I found out) the Mongols have been heavily recruiting among SOCAL neighborhoods. Essentially, a lot of the new members are SURENOS with their cultural roots deep in the neighborhoods. Rather than seeing themselves as traditional outlaw bikers and iron horse iconoclasts, these new members could be better described as Leather Homies. In fact, as the FOX 11 story reported, some of these new members don't own bikes and don't even know how to ride.

When they put on the leathers, they didn't necessarily divest themselves of certain "allegiances" and cultural modalities. They took the Sureno culture with them. So they basically fly both flags -- the screaming skull and the black hand. There's a saying about a house divided against itself.

What probably happened, and this is speculation, is that once there was a critical mass of Sureno membership within the Mongol organization, the brothers perceived the entire organization as merely another set in the larger Sureno universe. And as Surenos, the natural order of things is that they should get in line with the rest and begin to pay tribute.

Apparently, it hasn't worked out that way. The Mongols have officially refused to pay taxes. In response, the Eme issued one of its famous greenlights on the Mongols.

Bodies have fallen on both sides and it looks like a low intensity shooting war has broken out.

The truth is, the Mongols didn't pick this fight. It looks like the fight came to them. Just as it came to MS, Maravilla and other tax-resister gangs.

If this was a horse race, the smart money would be on the Brothers. In terms of sheer numbers, organization, intelligence gathering and horsepower in prison, the Brothers are in complete control. Any Sureno with a strap and some heart is now free to pop a Mongol anywhere, anytime and be assured of earning a stripe. SOCAL Mongol membership right now is reported to be around 200. When you consider that a single Sureno neighborhood like Avenues can muster 800 men at arms, 600 for El Sereno, and equally large numbers in neighborhoods like Florencia, CVTF, VNE, RSP, San Fer, Pacas -- well, you get the idea. Think of a sledgehammer hitting a flea.

This is not to imply that Mongols don't have heart and aren't willing to get grimy. But the numbers facing the Mongols are just staggering.

Will discretion be the better part of valor? We'll see.

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » April 9th, 2005, 9:34 pm

The article makes some good points. For anyone who is interested there is a new book out this week written by an ATF agent who went undercover with the Mongols for 2 years and was patched in. It's called Under and Alone and Mel Gibson is gonna play the lead in the movie which starts filming this summer. You can tell some of it is probably exagerrated to enhance the storyline but the Mongols are pretty fierce.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 9th, 2005, 10:21 pm

Yeah that ATF is a fucking rat. He had the nerve to snort crystal participate in brawls and parties with his with brothers and then he has the nerve to stab them in the back.

This rat would even hangout with mongols on his off days because he "loved" them that much.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 9th, 2005, 10:42 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah that ATF is a #%@?%@ rat. He had the nerve to snort crystal participate in brawls and parties with his with brothers and then he has the nerve to stab them in the back.

This rat would even hangout with mongols on his off days because he "loved" them that much.
its reasons like this why i have givven up on the crime world,,, well other than being snitched on by people i was uttery loyal and would killed or died for,,, i have a future that has more potential than being a thief or drug dealer.

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » April 10th, 2005, 12:51 pm

How can the ATF agent be a rat? He is a government employee who went in with the express purpose of gathering evidence to prosecute the gang. It's his job to gather info and make cases against the Mongols and its their job to take precautions and security measures to turf out cops and informants. He beat them at this game and they paid the price. The Mongols will bounce back from this and probably be even tougher to infiltrate in the future. A rat is someone who turns on one of their own to save themselves. He was an undercover agent not a biker who flipped to get himself out of trouble, there is a difference. As far as him doing crank and all that other stuff I can't really hold it against him if he snorted a line to keep from getting killed. I think anybody would do the same if their life depended on it.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 10th, 2005, 1:15 pm

Red Kelly wrote:How can the ATF agent be a rat? He is a government employee who went in with the express purpose of gathering evidence to prosecute the gang. It's his job to gather info and make cases against the Mongols and its their job to take precautions and security measures to turf out cops and informants. He beat them at this game and they paid the price. The Mongols will bounce back from this and probably be even tougher to infiltrate in the future. A rat is someone who turns on one of their own to save themselves. He was an undercover agent not a biker who flipped to get himself out of trouble, there is a difference. As far as him doing crank and all that other stuff I can't really hold it against him if he snorted a line to keep from getting killed. I think anybody would do the same if their life depended on it.
that is an educated and informed point of view, completely unbiased, very good i give you mad props for making this point,
i would have just said "don't hate the player, hate the game":)

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 10th, 2005, 2:03 pm

Red Kelly wrote:How can the ATF agent be a rat? He is a government employee who went in with the express purpose of gathering evidence to prosecute the gang. It's his job to gather info and make cases against the Mongols and its their job to take precautions and security measures to turf out cops and informants. He beat them at this game and they paid the price. The Mongols will bounce back from this and probably be even tougher to infiltrate in the future. A rat is someone who turns on one of their own to save themselves. He was an undercover agent not a biker who flipped to get himself out of trouble, there is a difference. As far as him doing crank and all that other stuff I can't really hold it against him if he snorted a line to keep from getting killed. I think anybody would do the same if their life depended on it.
It's one thing to be a undecover cop and another too spend your free time with the mongols and actually contemplating taking of with the mongols. And saying how he still considers some of the mongols he sent to prison brothers. You dont do that to brothers. He should of kept it business instead of actually loving doing all the illegal things he did and having a great time.

He basically for 2 years had a license to do what ever he wanted. He is a rat he had the choice not to screw over his so called brothers but he chose to send them to prison.

If he loved being a mongol so much he should of quit the ATF instead of stabbing the backs of his brothers.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 10th, 2005, 2:19 pm

another story of Donnie Brasco,
in situations like this, does the ends really justify the means?
i bet his heart aches, and that will be somthing he will have to deal with for the rest of his life, turning on your brother? i could never do it even though ive been sold out by some of the closest people i have had to me, even had them testify on the stand and look me in the face even though we had bonds that were not to be broken,
this cop guy will never be able to heal the wound that he inflicted upon himself. like suicide,

shorte36s

Unread post by shorte36s » March 27th, 2007, 5:37 pm

Its the 81 that should watch their backs. Remember red and white make pink.