Who is Zvonko Kashirski?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Who is Zvonko Kashirski?

Unread post by Dobre » June 13th, 2013, 5:00 am

Zvonko Kashirski aka Kashiro, with family roots in Berovo, Macedonia and Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, was the head chief of police for the Eastern Macedonia Statistical Region in the Republic of Macedonia.

His 1st cousin is of one of the founding members of VMRO-DPMNE, the leading political party in Macedonia, who was a member of the Executive Committee of VMRO-DPMNE along with a couple others people - including two people from Delcevo, Macedonia, 3 from Skopje, 1 from Kichevo(which is a predominantly Albanian town) and two Bulgarians....

His 1st cousin is also 1st cousin to the wife of http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=1456556

.......... Which used to be one of the biggest drug kingpins and mafia bosses in Bulgaria before his disappearance in 2006, who stole 600 kg of coke from the Colombians, drove the Russians from the Canary Islands and was apparently backed by some Georgians with 400 million US dollars in cash stashed in Bulgaria...

Aside from that...

I'll translate what's being said word for word, with notes added in (#) format at the bottom for easy reference:

A "detonation" has occurred within the team that, within the past 4 years according to statistics, was the best sector in the country. Zvonko Kashirski(1) was leading his police officers for close to 6 years. The government forecast that he would be the most successful, and when he was the chief of police in Kocani the government awarded him with the title of best police officer in the country. Did Kashirski reach the top by providing the government false information from his activities while working in Stip's policing sector? (2) Instead of protecting the civilian population, did he keep quiet when it came to the activities of the organized crime group in question by covering up bigger crimes and only listing small incidents in his statistical reports? The minister of Internal Affairs Jankulovska did not comment directly on the operation: "The sector for internal affairs in Stip evidently has taken up charges and cleared a case against a number of bigger criminal cases, an action that deserves recognition. In any case, what's even more important is cases of heavy criminal offence - such as those uncovered by Operation Detonator - must undergo sanctions. (3) Stip's police has closed the cases; prostitution involving minors, the dismembered corpse and the theft of 20 kilograms of gold. One sanctioned case was the one of three police officers and their involvement in the distribution of drugs. It is unclear what the involvement of the organized crime group active throughout Eastern Macedonia is in these cases. (4) In the April of last year (5), criminal charges were taken up against Goran Kuzmanovski, who is still under house arrest, for the illegal distribution of bootleg alcohol, the husband of the Member of Parliament Beti Kuzmanovska. We also caught cases involving violence, racketeering, extortion/blackmail and threats, in which the suspects are yet to be found. A mystery are also two cases involving that of the murder of a German businessman and a sheep herder from Sveti Nikole. (6) As an example of the corruption, in Kocani within the last year only 5 cases involving violence have been registered, all others the police covered them up. (7) It is unclear what Kashirski's role is in all of these cases. In his policing biography/career record, there are many ups and downs. From the police chief of Kocani to the head of the Skopje police, to the Assistant Minister of Public Safety and then to the Director of the Bureau of Public Safety. Then to the chief of police in Berovo, then inspector in Pehchevo then to the chief of police in Stip. With the decision of minister Jankulovska, it is possible that Kashirski's long career may have come to an end.

1 - Kashiro is the bald guy speaking at 0:10
2 - Every town has it's own police division, but the entire Eastern Macedonia statistical division is headquartered and run out of Stip, as well as being the regional headquarters for the entire Eastern half of Macedonia in general(even though everybody out of the police technically answers to Skopje), which makes sense because not only Stip's chief of police(Kashiro) got taken down in the action, but Kumanovo's as well(which classifies under the Northeastern Macedonia statistical region, which technically has nothing to do with the Eastern Macedonia statistical region).
3 - Macedonians have a way of twisting words when it comes to many, many situations, especially delicate situations. So in simple short terms - those cases that needed to undergo investigation or police action - the heavier ones - are finally going to be brought to justice.
4 - In other words, there's been dozens of other cases involving heavy criminal offences but these are worth mentioning since...word on the street is and the word on the street is hardly ever wrong about any involvement of any kind(since the information comes mostly through gossip, insiders leaking to outsiders, hardly through investigation). In other words, those cases are connected to the group, but the question is how? Who did what?
5 - Operation Detonator took place on April 2012, so this would mean April 2011.
6 - Sveti Nikole is technically under the Vardar statistical region along with Veles(seat of the Frankfurt mafia, which ran and still runs the heroin trade in Frankfurt, Germany and Vienna, Austria). This might be one of two possible situations; a goat herder who had lots of sheeps they wanted to extort and buy out his sheeps(since alot of the drug trafficking done by the local drug lords involves huge quantities of drugs hidden under animal skins in the trucks headed for Western Europe), or a sheep farmer, the businessman type, who OWNS lots of sheeps and a farm and some shady business riddle involving that.
7 - I mean seriously... I've been to all these places. This is the Balkans, and Macedonia at that. There's literally hundreds of fights in each town and city each year. 95 percent of them are not reporter since 80 percent of those 95 percent rarely end up with people being hospitalized. And there's that old saying that goes - where there's power there can be no justice. Most fights are either between that of rich people, which have close relations to drug dealers and mob bosses or their sons and nephews and thus their protection, or between village people who have too much too prove(but lack the intellectual power).

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Who is Zvonko Kashirski?

Unread post by Dobre » June 13th, 2013, 5:11 am

Yes, I have gotten death threats for putting out all this information. Personally, I haven't revealed anything that nobody else knows so I don't see what the big fuss is about...honor? They screwed themselves over with their idea of honor a long time ago, what honor? They'll tramp on you like an animal and then act as the moralists. Pfft...

Something along the lines of "Keep doing what you're doing, one phone call and you'll be crying like a donkey/you'll disappear."

"If you tell anybody what I'm about to tell you, I'll kill you."

"I'll kill you you motherfucker you hear me?"

Well, no, I'll kill you first lol..

How can you attempt to even play this card when you know I'M, ME, under the protection of somebody whose been on top when your Bulgarian mob boss was still an enforcer on the streets of Sofia?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 13th, 2013, 6:33 am

Translation, same as the first post:

The top part of the police in Eastern Macedonia has fallen. In Stip it's the chief of police Kashirski. the commander of the local police station and the head of the Criminology department. In Kocani, all the commanders, the chief of police, the local commander of UBK and the head of the Criminology department. (1) The commanders in Berovo, Pehchevo, Vinica, Makedonska Kamenitsa, Delchevo, Kriva Palanka and Sveti Nikole have all been fired. A total of 13 police heads have been dismissed from service and a criminal investigation has been initiated into their connection and involvement to the organized crime group in question, if they were defending the group and if they were engaged in any type of corruption. All positions have been filled with temporary replacements. In Stip it's Momche Vospaletovich from the Beaurau for Public Safety. "It's been confirmed that, for about 35 different cases, the details were either falsified or the crimes covered up and the cases closed by the police officers in question. (2) There are also 42 different cases, still open, where the details or evidence has been found to be faulty or fabricated, bringing the total number of cases where the police has attempted to cover up evidence in relation to the organized crime group to 77." (3) It's unsure how within the past couple years, the police in Stip was in the role of defending the criminal group instead of the victims. Those of the organized crime group who knew they had support and protection from both the police and politics, used it to their advantage to extort money, organize games of luck, loan shark, distribute drugs and weapons. It is unclear how large a sum of money has been made from the profits of the criminal activities, and if and how big of a percentage was meant for the police. It has been confirmed that all the lower ranking police officers who were found out to have been involved in the criminal activity have shifted the blame towards their superiors. The investigation will have to uncover whether anybody from the police sector in Stip had links to the central police station in Skopje, and if they had knowledge of any of the criminal activities being covered up. In the last continuation of Operation Detonator, the police in Makedonska Kamenitsa seized more gambling machines. It now seems incredible how over 700 illegal poker machines were active throughout several small towns and how nobody managed to fine or prosecute those who owned them, how those poker machines were smuggled into Macedonia and how the tax authorities, customs officials or the administration for commerce and gaming did not take any action against them. Even in Makedonska Kamenitsa names of local politicians and directors of government divisions are being mentioned.

1 - UBK, or Uprava za Bezbednost i Kontrarazuznavanje, or Administration for Security and Counterintelligence, a division of DBK - the Directive for Security and Classified Information or the Macedonian CIA basically...
2 - Double Jeopardy law exists in Macedonia as well..
3 - Basically, the only things that were in the police reports were minor offences, never any major ones that could lead to a deeper criminal investigation or a legal trial.
Last edited by Dobre on September 20th, 2013, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 13th, 2013, 6:57 am

The criminals from Kocani which for years terrorized the citizens of Eastern Macedonia are members of the political party in power - VMRO-DPMNE. With these kinds of accusations the representatives of the local office of the opposition party - SDSM - have come out to comment for the press. "The Macedonian people are constantly the victims of criminal gangs, threats and government racketeering. All these years, the main sponsor of these activities is VMRO-DPMNE." But who really, are the criminals from Kocani? These photographs which Sitel has come across shows family members of Members of Parliament who are also close to high ranking members of the opposition party. This is Jean Zhelezarski, a known violent offender from Kocani and one of the criminals from Kocani that have been detained as a result of Operation Detonator, in the company of the leader of SDSM Branko Crvenkovski. Also in the picture is Stole Trpevski, nicknamed Trpe, a known racketeer from Kocani, who was sentenced to 6 months in prison for his involvement of the murder of a member of the special police force Tigar from Kocani. Zhelezarski can also be seen in this photo in the field office of SDSM in Kocani together with the president of the municipal organization for SDSM Ratko Hristov. Ratko was also telling the press that the members of the organized crime group are members of VMRO-DPMNE. In this photo with Ljube Boskovski, another member of the group called Sashko Stoykov, currently a fugitive, is known in the Kocani underworld as Shushkan. According to the information we received, he came from Australia and is considered one of the main organizers of the group in Kocani. The type of terror they laid upon the citizens of Kocani can be easily seen from this photo - where he can be seen in the company of Jordan Mihailov - Draganitsa, who is holding a rocket launder known as Zolja. Draganitsa was also arrested in the Ministry of Interior's operation and is currently being held for questioning. The third person in this photo is with a heavy criminal dossier and one of the criminals who managed to escape during the police action and are currently fugitives, Simeon Mihaliov - Moncho. This photograph was taken at a political rally for SDSM in Kocani. In the photo can be seen several criminals from Kocani who fell during the operation. Members of VMRO-DPMNE are saying it's embarrassing that the opposition party SDSM did not make even a single positive statement about the operation undertaken by the Ministry of interior. "It's sad, that today, and always, SDSM is on the other side of the law, and that defend those who are on the other side of the law." According to the government, this police action is just one more example of the non-selective functioning of government administrative divisions.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 13th, 2013, 7:16 am

300 police officers, members of the Directive for Public Property and Finances, yesterday night, raided dozens of establishments in Kocani and Vinitsa. Cafes and nightclubs were among the places raided. So far, in the police action Detonator 23 people have been arrested. They were under the watchful eye of the organized crime division for a longer amount of time. They are suspected of being involved in extortion, racketeering, blackmail, distribution of narcotics and firearms. Hand guns, assault rifles, baseball bats, knives and 44,000 Euros in cash. The family members of those arrested came to the police station in anger, accusing the police officers involved in the raid of police brutality. "And from my house they took him to the nightclub. In the nightclub they beat him, while he was cuffed. He was bleeding from his left ear, and had bruises all over his body." "He was all red from the beating. His head...I didn't see his body. His eyes were gushing blood, his nose was bleeding and was curved to the side. And then later on, infront of the police officers who were searching our house, I took of his t-shirt and found baton marks on his back." Some of whom were detained by the police were beaten all night and then taken to the hospital in the morning. "From 8 am till about now, several patients, about 4 or 5, from the ages of 18 to 20 something years of age, are in stable condition." Witnesses in the nightclub are also accusing the police of brutality. "I was walking out of the nightclub and infront of me there appeared a masked man who I don't recognize, he pushed me out of the way and to the ground. I went to the washroom of the nightclub to clean myself up and as I left the washroom, the music turned off all of a sudden and I saw a brawl break out between the security guards in the nightclub, the police and other people in the nightclub, they started breaking everything, tables, chairs, I even saw beer bottles flying around and a couple people were seriously hurt." The administration in the ministry of interior responsible for the operation has told the press that all the victims of police brutality and witnesses are free to file complaints. "There have been several accounts of police brutality and incorrect police procedure reported so far and can be put into the hands of internal affairs who will take the adequate action to deal with the incidents." Kocani for a longer time has been considered the Wild West, where fights in nightclubs and bars are a common sight and the citizens of Kocani are caught between the fighting of two organized crime groups. The arrested in Detonator will be taken to trail infront of a criminal court in Skopje.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 13th, 2013, 7:35 am

This is one of the members of the group...

Nicknamed 'Datso Belski'...

Hah Kazim

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 24th, 2013, 7:55 pm

"You will fly up into the air like a pigeon."

This was a threat from the accused to the judge in the courtroom.

Basically, two of the people in Operation Detonator are getting life sentences. This rarely happens in Macedonia, I've had family members who've served only 11 years out of a 14 year sentence for murder...so you get the point, this is political and they're using them to send a message.

I'm not sure which two people here...but I'm guessing it's the bald guys..

Of course, these strict sentences made their relatives in the courtroom cry, while heating up the threats. A part of the accused called the judge a monster and asked whether she wouldn't feel guilty about what she has done today..

The judge, which is the old lady in the red, said that she told them that she's not afraid of them, and that she is only delivering the decision that's already been decided and that if she wasn't around it would be another judge in her place reading their sentences, that she "was thankful for the message they sent to her."

http://sitel.com.mk/mk/dve-dozhivotni-k ... etonator-0

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 25th, 2013, 6:54 pm

They are nothing against polaks. :mrgreen:

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 29th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Sentenza wrote:They are nothing against polaks. :mrgreen:
Of course...when there's nearly 60 million Poles in the world vs only 2 million Macedonians.

But you have to take in fact the quality over quantity. Macedonians are very divided on a psychological level. You'll see more diversity in Macedonia than in most countries around the world - and I'm not talking about religious, ethnic, racial or linguistic, but simply with views, perspectives and methodology. We're a very temperamental people.

Polaks might seem like hotheads to you, Germans, and maybe to Americans, but they're very cold to us. We see them as more Germans and less Slavs - like Croats and Slovenes.

Albanians share more blood lust than Macedonians or Serbs or Bulgarans, and are more united, and are thus bigger bandits than us. There's a more common mentality with Albanians. Macedonians see themselves as divided between postmodern liberals, social democrats and nationalist conservatives. While they do act like gangsters, they have absolutely no desire to engage or learn how to engage in such activity - and I'm talking about adults, not newer generations.

So when it comes to Macedonians, we have absolutely no power or reputation abroad compared to other groups when it comes to business, politics, military or organized crime. We can't send a group anywhere to dominate a market because we lack manpower. But what we lack for in manpower we make up in terms of quality. A big portion of heroin passes through Macedonia and Macedonian gangsters use this to their advantage, this is why Macedonians are only known locally but have no power in Albania, in Bulgaria or Serbia. We have no numbers. How are you supposed to go to war when your opponent has more gangsters than your town has people?

Especially in 2013?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 29th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Dobre wrote:
Of course...when there's nearly 60 million Poles in the world vs only 2 million Macedonians.

But you have to take in fact the quality over quantity. Macedonians are very divided on a psychological level. You'll see more diversity in Macedonia than in most countries around the world - and I'm not talking about religious, ethnic, racial or linguistic, but simply with views, perspectives and methodology. We're a very temperamental people.

Polaks might seem like hotheads to you, Germans, and maybe to Americans, but they're very cold to us. We see them as more Germans and less Slavs - like Croats and Slovenes.

Albanians share more blood lust than Macedonians or Serbs or Bulgarans, and are more united, and are thus bigger bandits than us. There's a more common mentality with Albanians. Macedonians see themselves as divided between postmodern liberals, social democrats and nationalist conservatives. While they do act like gangsters, they have absolutely no desire to engage or learn how to engage in such activity - and I'm talking about adults, not newer generations.

So when it comes to Macedonians, we have absolutely no power or reputation abroad compared to other groups when it comes to business, politics, military or organized crime. We can't send a group anywhere to dominate a market because we lack manpower. But what we lack for in manpower we make up in terms of quality. A big portion of heroin passes through Macedonia and Macedonian gangsters use this to their advantage, this is why Macedonians are only known locally but have no power in Albania, in Bulgaria or Serbia. We have no numbers. How are you supposed to go to war when your opponent has more gangsters than your town has people?

Especially in 2013?
It was just a joke. Concerning the albanians, they were considered unsellable on the ottoman slave markets because of their wildness and habbit to fight over pretty much everything. Also their strong sense of honor which made them take no shit and die over stupid things. No one wanted to buy them as slaves. It was like that already back then, 500 years ago, i just read something on the issue yesterday.
Theres not much of a difference between western polaks and eastern germans, we even share a lot of the last names, so i dont really consider them hotheads, ive been around polaks all my life.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 30th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Dobre wrote:

Especially in 2013?
It was just a joke. Concerning the albanians, they were considered unsellable on the ottoman slave markets because of their wildness and habbit to fight over pretty much everything. Also their strong sense of honor which made them take no shit and die over stupid things. No one wanted to buy them as slaves. It was like that already back then, 500 years ago, i just read something on the issue yesterday.
Theres not much of a difference between western polaks and eastern germans, we even share a lot of the last names, so i dont really consider them hotheads, ive been around polaks all my life.
I know. :D

As far as the Albanians go, yeah that's what they're pretty much like. They way Macedonians see them - both generations past and present - they were always considered primitive. We use the word primitive, you use the word wild, you can see our experience with them is more bitter and personal and you take a neutral stance. I feel that alot of Europe is lucky not to have the real bad eggs from the Balkans go up and cause trouble - let alone North America. I take a look at the average criminal in North America and take a look at the average criminal in the Balkans and Russia and the significance is astonishing.

You can see this is probably why alot of Italian gangsters in America and Canada take an arrogant stance towards somebody mafia-like of another culture. I've had this happen to me a couple times and my life is just beginning, but I can't shake off who I've been with or where I've been. It's just a principle of psychology in military training - yelling at and mistreating people destabilizes their emotions and sets a kickback kind of like a fight or flight response - opening up the nervous system and the brain to learn and adapt quicker to a situation. What civilian that hasn't undergone military training would in his right mind consider being yelled at and told what to do and running around to do it with precision for a career where a mistake means death - would actually sit there and take it? That's the system. Next time put somebody through several weeks of traumatic mistreatment and brainwash him with any ideas you see fit - see how after the treatment the person consciously goes back to his old character and habits - but some things change, some parts of his psychology, the way he reacts to situations, the way he talks, walks, moves, the look in his eye.

Personally I feel the experience is as much a negative one as a positive one for me. Now my natural self is a North America cliche. Better a fucking cliche than a fucking sheep. These people are struggling to break free from their routine anyways, so whoever is jealous or misjudges me because I succeeded can go choke on their own misery.

It's the psychological aspect of it. What's the identity of a mobster, a gangster, what's being mafia-like? Dark colored European car with tinted windows, expensive, big house, social charm, solid style for dressing up, always wearing cologne or perfume, some rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, sunglasses, a certain shady, mysterious, flamboyant way of moving around - mix in both the tough, the rugged and the exotic. Dangerous, sharp, explosive, sudden movements? A darkly dimmed nightclub or restaurant, full of smoke, laughter, loud speaking, strippers, Tony Soprano strip club type music, earrings, bald headed guys. The professionalism of special forces/CIA/psy ops meets the arrogant corporate executives of Wall Street, of Mad Men. What defines mafia nowadays?

It crosses over any ethnic, religious, racial or linguistic divide.

We've run into a bunch of Italian gangsters here, some were nice enough to show that they loved the fact that they could find colleagues, comrades, family, of the same genes, of the same mentality, the same perspective on the world and on life, the same enjoyments, the same spirit, others were annoyed by the fact that other countries had gangsters too nowadays and alot of them beat the Italians at their own game, did everything better than they did.

There you go, shows my ignorance of the world, pardon me. This is why I want to travel, being stuck in one place like North America that's isolated from reality and the rest of the world, you begin to forget how things really are back in Europe.

Usually Polaks here have some type of reputation as hotheads... But honestly, all immigrants lose their original spirit, their real ethnic identity, their flavor when they come here because they're forced to assimilate and start acting according to these local traditions and culture, this anticulture that forces you to be polite or risk social isolation....... So people like Rudaj would technically be the soft ones in Albania.

To me, if a Slavic group doesn't use Cyrllic, then they've lost their sense of what makes them Slavs. I can't explain it, but it is the way it is. Try reading Polish the way you'd read Bulgarian.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » January 3rd, 2014, 4:08 pm

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 7th, 2014, 12:35 pm

Btw. My father in law is from Ohrid.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » January 14th, 2014, 10:50 am

Sentenza wrote:Btw. My father in law is from Ohrid.
Really? So where is your wife from? Is she Macedonian or Albanian?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 14th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Dobre wrote:
Turkish, but they were minority Turks on the Balkans. Still some of them over there in Ohrid i hear.

About the Albanians, in turkish they have a word called the"albanian vein". Thats when someone getzs angry out of control. :mrgreen:

We are planning to visit Ohrid someday, its supposedly very nice there.

(Btw. sorry i ruined your topic)

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » January 17th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Dobre wrote:
Turkish, but they were minority Turks on the Balkans. Still some of them over there in Ohrid i hear.

About the Albanians, in turkish they have a word called the"albanian vein". Thats when someone getzs angry out of control. :mrgreen:

We are planning to visit Ohrid someday, its supposedly very nice there.

(Btw. sorry i ruined your topic)
That's all right, I wonder if anybody is actually reading these topics anyways. When I get a couple hundred views yet bend over backwards to collect information I'm actually happy that a couple hundred people are now informed about this and that, or a couple dozen people(if they saw it multiple times). And then when I see some stupid old topic where the poster couldn't spell for shit, and see it got 480,000 views, and then I just get sad. I wonder where all the people are on this forum, where all of them went and if this forum is frequented as much as it was(even though there's not enough posting going on).

Turks are good. Turks make nice sweets, baklava is one of my favorite desserts. I used to stuff my face with Turkish delight when I was little. They are a minority in the Balkans, in all Balkan countries, but they're a significant and noticeable(influential) minority - like in Bulgaria or the Albanians in Macedonia. I don't think Serbs are very fond of Turks. I have some Turkish neighbors in Stip, they just built a house in my neighborhood 2 years ago, big house owned by some Islamic association. I just think it's a front for some organized crime nexus. The local Macedonian heroin bosses who run the drug and people trade in Eastern Macedonia have a hotel there which is 5 minutes away by walking from where I live, not to mention their cars are mostly brand new expensive black Mercedes and Audi's with Albanian licence plates(which only come to Eastern Macedonia for business). So it's safe to assume they use the Islamic students association, or in literal terms rich Muslims learning to become community leaders and priests as a front for their activities because frankly, I saw half of them spending every single day in a casino and occasionally, they would be infront of a nightclub where a crazy party is going on throwing up. Not very Muslim-like behavior, I'll be honest.

I think they might be from Izmir. The Goce Delcev university did have an exchange program that started about 3 years ago and now there's about 3,000 Turks in Stip, originally there was only about 300 or so, on top of the 2,000 Gypsies.

As far as Albanian temper goes... In Korce(the majority of which is Macedonians) about a week ago some guy gets involved with a man's wife and even though he pushes her to get divorced she continues on with her husband so he gets pissed off, kills her and her husband along with another couple who lived next door who she confessed to having an affair to and they urged her to stay married to her husband. Four people dead. And as Balkan prison terms usually go, he'll probably get 20 years for it, tops lol..

As far as Ohrid goes, you should definitely give it a visit.. The first time I went there on vacation was summer 2009 with about 12 friends, we had a hell of a good time.

It was expensive back then, I mean for a Macedonian tourist destination, let alone now it's up there with Croatia, so now alot of Macedonians are choosing to go to Nesebar in Bulgaria instead(we paid 7 Euros a night for a bed in a room with no air conditioning, still cheap though)..

Back then I remember we were underaged so we couldn't go to this underground nightclub since they checked for ID's, so we ended up going to the second best place that allowed minors to go in. The entrance fee was 500 Denars, or about 9 Euros, which was expensive for us since I only brought 15,000 denars with me for the entire 10 fucking days. I ended up spending about 3000 MKD for the fucking tickets(the rest of the days I took off and went for a stroll instead), not to mention 3000 MKD for the beds. That only left me with 9000 MKD. 300 MKD for a corona, 240 MKD for a glass of Jager, 220 MKD for a Heineken, 180 MKD for a fucking Skopsko. 120 MKD for the same amount of vodka you'd get in Stip if you ordered a double vodka.

And now it's even worse. So unless you don't mind that..

Sunny Beach has great nightlife, but Makarska in Croatia is better for couples and families and has better scenery. In Sunny Beach if you have an all inclusive band you'll be constantly offered pussy and drugs. Watch out when soliciting those prostitutes, as pimps occasionally patrol around in their bulletproof cars with tinted windows and I didn't see a single fucking police car or policeman during my entire stay there, so watch out. Makarska has a cool nightclub built into a cave called Deep, worth taking a look.

The beach in Sunny Beach is fine grained, so you shouldn't have a problem stepping on it and it's shallow for about 20 meters in and gradually gets deeper, but there's alot of high tide and algea on top of it(hey that's why they call it the black sea..)..

In Makarska, Croatia, the water is cleaner and saltier, but colder, and the beach is made of pebble rocks.

I heard Albania is also cheap too and some say it's better than Bulgaria.

So all in all, Makarska and Ohrid have the best views. Greece is also expensive like Croatia but I heard Zakynthos has some pretty crazy parties.

Nemo beach in Ohrid is the most visited, Gradiste is a good place for camper trailers but fuck it it's too far from the center and near the Albanian border. Cuba Libre is also good, although it has alot of rocks initially and then all of a sudden it has lots of mud...which to me was creepy as fuck since you step into it bubbles come out and crawl up your leg(not to mention full of snakes) and the water was dirty).

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 18th, 2014, 8:14 am

Dobre wrote:
That's all right, I wonder if anybody is actually reading these topics anyways. When I get a couple hundred views yet bend over backwards to collect information I'm actually happy that a couple hundred people are now informed about this and that, or a couple dozen people(if they saw it multiple times). And then when I see some stupid old topic where the poster couldn't spell for shit, and see it got 480,000 views, and then I just get sad. I wonder where all the people are on this forum, where all of them went and if this forum is frequented as much as it was(even though there's not enough posting going on)..
I dont know either. It used to be way more fun a couple of years ago when more people posted here regularly (and when you spammed most topics, about how shit canada and the US is :mrgreen: )
Dobre wrote: Turks are good. Turks make nice sweets, baklava is one of my favorite desserts. I used to stuff my face with Turkish delight when I was little. They are a minority in the Balkans, in all Balkan countries, but they're a significant and noticeable(influential) minority - like in Bulgaria or the Albanians in Macedonia. I don't think Serbs are very fond of Turks. I have some Turkish neighbors in Stip, they just built a house in my neighborhood 2 years ago, big house owned by some Islamic association. I just think it's a front for some organized crime nexus. The local Macedonian heroin bosses who run the drug and people trade in Eastern Macedonia have a hotel there which is 5 minutes away by walking from where I live, not to mention their cars are mostly brand new expensive black Mercedes and Audi's with Albanian licence plates(which only come to Eastern Macedonia for business). So it's safe to assume they use the Islamic students association, or in literal terms rich Muslims learning to become community leaders and priests as a front for their activities because frankly, I saw half of them spending every single day in a casino and occasionally, they would be infront of a nightclub where a crazy party is going on throwing up. Not very Muslim-like behavior, I'll be honest.
lol that counts for a lot of the Muslims. The ones that pretend to be the most religious are often into the most "sinful" things, porn, secretely drinking, prostitutes etc. I ve seen that often.
As for turks a lot of them are atheists or at least strong secularists, i couldnt get along with heavily religious people anyways, they annoy me, but of course you have that among turks too. In certain parts of Istanbul they stop serving food to you because they have to go to pray and you have to wait for ages. In others theres not even a mosque in sight.
I can tell that turks had a heavy influence on the balkans, when i look at the food and drinks (Rakija e.g.) and names of people. I have a serbian friend from Belgrad whose name is of turkish origin, even though he has nothing to do with them.
And no, Serbs are not too fond of turks and vice versa, lol. But as always it depends on the individual.

Have you ever seen this video? This guy, a local turkish politician in Bulgaria is one of the luckiest guys i have ever seen, lol...

Btw. to try to go back on topic, have you ever read this book?

http://www.amazon.com/McMafia-Journey-T ... 1400095123

I think i already recommended it, but it covers a lot of the organized crime on the balkans too, especially Bulgaria etc.
Its really crazy. Sometimes the balkans and eastern europe seem totally to be under control of erganized crime.

pappynino
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: no city

Unread post by pappynino » January 21st, 2014, 7:53 pm

I enjoy reading your posts Dobre. Informative.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » January 23rd, 2014, 1:33 am

pappynino wrote:I enjoy reading your posts Dobre. Informative.
What I know doesn't change much. I've gotten to the point of where so much information is lodged in my brain that I really don't care anymore what further comes into one year, it just goes out the other. This is some stuff I've remembered for some reason, but there's thousands of more stories like this. If what I knew was something that somebody else didn't, then I'd make a fortune selling this information. Unfortunately, it's all useless information that doesn't relate to the daily lives on most people on this planet, or at least nothing we already don't know and if not that - then generally stuff you can't do anything about.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » January 23rd, 2014, 2:47 am

Sentenza wrote:
I dont know either. It used to be way more fun a couple of years ago when more people posted here regularly (and when you spammed most topics, about how shit canada and the US is :mrgreen: )
Yeah, those were the days. So much changed from then on. For example - I now know how to use words to express my thoughts more accurately so where I would rather just spend some time throwing vague insults at both countries - I can actually engage in a debate derived from a comparative analysis of both countries and countries elsewhere. Also, priorities changed alot.

Also, I have a bunch of other profiles on this site, which I denied having anything to do with over the years this way I wouldn't get banned again and again and again... makedonija77, kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe, flame_guards_member1, VishkiteKarteshici, etc. and probably a couple other I can't remember.

When I made my first profile I was 13 years old...... And see how the content and especially the way I write my posts changes over time? I looked back at some shit I wrote and couldn't believe it came out of my brain.. I blame it on the Resperidal I took from age 8 to age 16.

Back then I didn't really come for a serious discussion anyhow, and my intention was never to flame, but somehow on every forum I kept going to I kept getting into flame wars. I don't know how, it just happened. Nowadays it's impossible for me to get into a flame war. With every passing day, my mind continuosly shifts into a state where I keep perfecting and reperfecting verbal judo. It's impossible for me to lose my cool, there's a million ways to turn the conversation around during a reply. Back then this was an outlet for aggression, nothing more. I remember I even flamed with you and I think you banned me for it lol.. I don't remember.
lol that counts for a lot of the Muslims. The ones that pretend to be the most religious are often into the most "sinful" things, porn, secretely drinking, prostitutes etc. I ve seen that often.
As for turks a lot of them are atheists or at least strong secularists, i couldnt get along with heavily religious people anyways, they annoy me, but of course you have that among turks too. In certain parts of Istanbul they stop serving food to you because they have to go to pray and you have to wait for ages. In others theres not even a mosque in sight.
I can tell that turks had a heavy influence on the balkans, when i look at the food and drinks (Rakija e.g.) and names of people. I have a serbian friend from Belgrad whose name is of turkish origin, even though he has nothing to do with them.
And no, Serbs are not too fond of turks and vice versa, lol. But as always it depends on the individual.
Yeah, that's always how it is. The ones they call terrorists go to fight for money. They are well funded like any espionage cell would be. And best of all they answer to shadowy private individuals and enterprises - not governments who regulate too much.

Yeah, I could never understand religious people either. I mean I'm religious too why not, I believe in God, but I don't pray to him every day, I assume he knows I'm thankful for everything without having to thank him. While I do commit sin, say harm against others, it's more in terms of crowd control, fighting fire with fire. If he can do it, then why not me? My religious system or metaphysical/spiritual system is not that old fashioned, not that literal. I believe science can prove alot of what any religion says, especially the old religions (hinduism), planes of reality, etc. so I'm not so strict on following any codes of ethics, especially when we see how fucked up the world is and how much I suffered when I was good vs. how much life all of a sudden became so much easier when I started fighting back instead of turning the other cheek. All the dynamics are an interests to me, but not literal. You can call me new age, but not those annoying kooks, the old women with the blonde hair that look like hippies and are obviously a little crazy when they talk - not that. I take it seriously, like anybody who takes Ufology as a serious science. I don't dwell too much on BS. Too much BS in my life, the last place I need it is to be answering the most important questions I ask.
Have you ever seen this video? This guy, a local turkish politician in Bulgaria is one of the luckiest guys i have ever seen, lol...
Yeah I've seen that..... Personally, I think this is not how you assassinate somebody - especially in Bulgaria. I don't think this was an assassination attempt, I think this was a scare tactic. When you're dealing with people of the politician's caliber, you don't fail doing this. The nephew of a MIA Bulgarian mob boss told me this - if somebody is determined to kill you, they'll find a way and they'll succeed at it. His uncle was the prime example of this reality - if you think Roman Abramovich currently holds top place for having the most bodyguards in the world for a businessman - 40 - this guy had 50 in 10 cars follow him around wherever he went. Kind of like stories of Mexican drug lords entering a restaurant and having dozens of their henchmen stand there with AK's while the people eating inside are instructed to not leave the restaurant until the boss finishes his meal and in some cases empty their cell phones in a bag at which in the end they're handed back out, and sometimes the boss even gets everybody's checks. But one night, for some reason, he told his bodyguards not to follow him and what do you know - he ended up missing. Strange, isn't it? Maybe he faked his death. Either way, sniper, car bomb, you can get this guy, even an RPG attack, if you're so determined to kill him.

I personally think they paid some kid who was off his meds or known as a little crazy to do this, maybe not even pay him, maybe promised him something, maybe he was even on drugs so he didn't even remember what he did or who told him to do it, everything is possible, things you can't imagine.

Bulgarian businessman, I can't mention names, borrows 250 million Euros from Michael Chorney. Does't want to pay them back. Michael invites him to his hotel in Israel, treats him like a king, feasts, strippers, balls, so on and so fourth, lavish parties, and then he goes to sleep in his penthouse suite - in Michael's hotel. A couple days later, returns to Bulgaria, 2 months later, dies of cancer. What caused it? Radiation poisoning. The bedside lamp in his hotel emitted radioactive waves. Boom, assassination, hard to trace, hard to point the finger at Chorny, easy for Chorny to deny it, easy for Chorny to defend himself.

We have a saying in Macedonian - it goes something like this in English - God forbid you should undergo a Bulgarian beatdown or end up in a Turkish jail cell.

Bulgarians are uncontrollable fighters, whereas Macedonians will eventually calm themselves down, people will intervene, and are reasonable and fair, Bulgarians don't give a fuck, they're bandits, they'll beat the fuck out of you, break your jaw, your nose, your teeth, your arms and your legs, and THEN they'll consider suing for peace or reconciliation - and it's usually in the form of buying you a drink lol..

God forbid you fall into the hands of a group of these guys

It will make this

and this

Look like a Japanese funk video..
Btw. to try to go back on topic, have you ever read this book?

http://www.amazon.com/McMafia-Journey-T ... 1400095123

I think i already recommended it, but it covers a lot of the organized crime on the balkans too, especially Bulgaria etc.
Its really crazy. Sometimes the balkans and eastern europe seem totally to be under control of erganized crime.
That's because they are under the control of organized crime. Anybody who denies it is just lying to himself to make himself feel better and people who usually deny it are honest yet upstanding citizens who live there, who used to be something and somebody in Socialist times but are nothing and nobody now - they think they still have authority and that some old Socialist way still holds water. It doesn't. The honest citizens, the ones who were workers or weren't that respected, or generally the good families with the quiet songs and daughters - don't deny this. In fact, they're the ones who most suffer this.

I was thinking about reading it, I'll give it a read some day but I'll be honest I'm not as fascinated or don't want to read as much as I used to about organized crime as I did when I started posting on this forum, because I've actually lived through some of this shit, I've sat down with the gangsters, I've had parties, I've been driven in their cars, I've felt the feeling being around them, drunk, drugged, cigarette smoke, cheap whores, dim lit atmosphere, their flamboyant behavior, watches bracelets necklaces gold teeth, good clothing, etc. etc. I've been through it all. I haven't done anything illegal, the only thing I did was probably loan shark about a hundred Euros and that was to some friends and it was a pain in the ass getting my money back until I decided to say fuck it, fuck you all, keep it, it's a good gesture to give it back(I make 100 Euros in a day in Canada working the shittiest jobs) and it's not worth getting into trouble over(although I had some poorer crazier cousins who would've loved for me to send them after those guys, break their legs and give them the 100 Euros as a thanks). I've felt it all and while it was all attractive and exciting when I was a teenager - it grew increasingly annoying over time - sometimes even stressful - because more and more these parasites, these cocksuckers, were trying to pull me into shit, using me as a decoy, a scapegoat, an outlet for their problems, their aggression, their whatever you name it. At first I figured what the fuck what did I do to you how can you be so two faced and turn your back on a friend, get drunk and treat me like shit all of a sudden, what was I supposed to do? Fight them? LOL? And then I remembered who the fuck I was dealing with and decided instead of playing the moral card, I'd play the mirror card. I'd mirror whatever they throw at me - right the fuck back at them and twice as hard at that. I almost got into some shit a couple times, I'll admit, but it was worth it. And fuck no, I don't want to go back.

Gangsters are appealing to teenagers. When we grow up, especially adults in the Balkans find these individuals annoying and problematic, parasites, losers, jackals, blood sucking, bad people, assholes. They are assholes. I have a friend, also 21, who lives in a village and is obsessed with the gangster lifestyle. He has all the moves, he talks the talk, walks the walk, loves to show off and because of his daddy's connections - was exposed to them growing up - problem is - he's from a village. So his gangster acting could just be mistaken for another village idiot not knowing how to behave in the city. Nobody takes him seriously. And I personally think while he has this miserable inner need to show off, he's actually a good person inside, just a little confused about his identity and where he's going in life. Just like most gangsters and killers and rapists, but something went wrong along the way that made them this miserable.

So frankly, in other words, I don't need a book - I am a book. You can ask me anything, I've seen it first hand. I'll sign, I'll scoff, I'm fucking fed up with them, I'm sick of them. Nobody gives a shit, like who gives a shit, you drive a Mercedes, you shot a couple people, you can muscles you know how to wrestle or box you can beat most people in a fight, so go wrestle a fucking lion if you're so worth it.

And most of all you know what I would tell them? Come to America or Canada and try that shit. Come alone, don't bring a 100 of your posse, that would defeat the purpose of the experiment(we always argued that 100 of the strongest people I know from Stip could literally kill every single parasite, junkie, drug dealer and gang member in Scarborough, Toronto in a single month, clean it out completely).

But send them alone. North America is about knowing where you're going to go, like George Carlin's bit on New York City. You have to know where you're going. If they manage to find gangsters here and start doing their stuff again, I'll salute them, but I highly doubt it. 95 percent of gangsters from the Balkans would start a normal life here - and if not normal they might be shady business owners but nothing as grandiose as what they had in the Balkans - maybe a furniture store, maybe a supermarket, maybe this and that, contracting business that doesn't pay it's employees, I know people personally - gangsters from the Balkans - who have come here and done some of that. It's nothing. Some even become drug dealers but small time drug dealers. They can't find their way around this society, it's different from the Balkans. The culture doesn't allow that kind of behavior.

Take the Oasis for example, runs his business out of a hotel in Stip, but his business includes controlling all the drug and human trafficking in Eastern Macedonia. It might seem like a small region, but think about how many gangsters there truly are in every single town and city in the Balkans. In Stip there's probably several hundred people involved in organized crime to varying degrees - and I'm excluding Gypsies. Most of the time their business has nothing to do with people like the Oasis - who operate on an international level - who have contact with and meet with international, national, regional and local bosses that form part of a larger network. Most of the time these people are involved in financial crimes for example, money laundering, this and that, but on the more violent activities they keep a stranglehold - so financial institutions like banks and casinos are theirs - that's where the money is laundered, warehouses and trucking companies, drugs, prostitution, gambling, arms trade, this and that, they control the top. They might not control a small dealer who brings in a bunch of AK's over the border, but it doesn't matter - as long as he doesn't sell to people who want to kill the Oasis, or flood the market with AK's, so on and so fourth.

If it's something that has to be brought over the border, so the government and customs is involved, and even the police and military, this is the types of people the Oasis deals with. I'm not sure what the name of the boss is, but I know he regularly does business with one of the biggest bosses in Instanbul - hey Instanbul mind you - a city of 20 million people. Whenever he sends people there, they're always treated like they would treat a US president somewhere - even though if they just work as waiters back in Macedonia making 200 Euros a month. They're good hosts.

So why would the Oasis come to Toronto in 1998 for a visit and when we asked him, he says he won't be moving his business there(obviously we mean his legal business, not to offend him), he says no?

It's how you can penetrate the market that counts. This is what's important. He can't penetrate the scene in Toronto, he'd have difficulty - mostly because people in Toronto are a pain in the ass - soft and they complain too much. Instanbul is full of shady people, criminal faces, terrorist faces, all kinds of dirty and scary people, the type of place my dad wouldn't want my mom to go alone because he's afraid they muslims will "steal" her lol..

Toronto is all about honor and valor, see Bill Blair, see Rob Ford, the whole fiasco, a bunch of amateur BS, he would have too much to go to war about and less to take over peacefully.

Now don't get me wrong, him and his group aren't soft, they aren't local clowns, some of them were international criminals at one point and then parties like the CIA, KGB and Chinese intelligence got involved and now they're not criminals anymore for some reason.. The guy who owns Telekabel

Who monopolized the cable TV industry in Macedonia was wanted by Interpol for a bank robbery in Belgium in 1997. What happened to that warrant? Intervention. Interests change and yesterday's villans become today's heroes. His father was a corrupt cop and a killer. He killed one of the Miyalkov family's young back in the 1960s, which also result in the police station being attacked in retaliation by about a 100 people. Now he is Saso Mijalkov's bitch, running the cable industry to pay for his father's sins. Hell, I think of it as an honor to be a multimillionaire and run an entire country's industry. The last time I saw him, he was enjoying himself quite a bit in his nightclub. I think he's bisexual...

The Oasis's business partner and life long best friend....well....let's say they're from the same family as some of Bulgaria's most powerful.

I love them all. I see them as family, family I've lost contact with because I don't go back to the old country much, but family nevertheless. Alot of people there, not just the Oasis and them. They grew up with my parents and I grew up with their sons and daughters. I see them as you see your wife, your brother, your parents, your lifelong family friends, you know the wrongs they've done but you stick by them either way and insist they're good people, defend them whenever somebody attacks their reputation. To me, they haven't done anything. I've been treated drinks and food and so on, they've treated me like a son, like a nephew, like brothers, cousins, whatever, all of them. To others, he might be a monster.

Like George Carlin said - to those who loved him - Alexander was Alexander the Great - to his enemies - Alexander the scumbag.

I don't really want to get into it...

I've been there, done that, and fuck the mafia. That's all I can say. If you have worth, prove it in a different way. Them, they have tens of millions of Euros in legitimate capital...so say maybe 50-60 million Euros in legitimate capital, both the Oasis and the others - and that's each, not all of them combined. That's from hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, trucking companies, warehouses, meat slaughterhouses, bakery shops, farms, supermarkets, car dealerships, food distrubution, electronics distribution, boutiques and clothing stores, so on and so fourth, hell even plastic chair manufacturers. But then there's the illegal capital, the billions of dollars worth of heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, marijuana, hashish, prostitutes, stolen cars and machine guns, putting their illegitemate net worth at about over 1 billion USD each.

They have yachts on the mediterranian, they have villas in the carribean, some of them even sell real estate in Miami, the list goes on and on.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » March 24th, 2018, 12:58 am

Guess what bitches, I'm still alive and all the commotion has faded together with a major restructuring of all that has been said and done on these forums. Yes, I'm cryptic for a reason. It's good to keep winning, but not good to brag about it.

Anyways,

A little update on this case file.

He was reinstated as chief of police of Berovo after being sacked as chief of police of Shtip and head of the Macedonian police in the eastern half of Macedonia. Then more scandals. I won't go into detail.

Anywho, he was never tried for his involvement in "Detonator", due to having some form of mythical status of immunity amongst the Macedonian political, judicial and underground structure, apparently for some...police action he helped to orchestrate during the time when Pane Velev was Minister of Interior. A simpler word for this is "connections".

Now, here's the gest of the situation:

Sometime back around 2014-2015, a power struggle ensued between Kashirski, Urko and Mijalkov. A three way, if you will. Of course, that was only one power struggle. There are many sides to the overall picture, many more people in the web of power struggles. This guy vs. that guy, so on and so fourth.

But this one is significant because Kashirski is more or less aligned with SDSM, yet Detonator happened in 2012, 7 years after VMRO took power.

What is all this nonsense with the political parties? Is this some shit like in India or Africa where politicians arrange murders and arrests and has nothing to do with an actual organized crime network, but is just dubbed that to seek help from foreign policing agencies?

Well, in order to go forward with the story, a little, brief, non-Tl;dr background on how and why political parties play so much of a role in organized crime in the Balkans, and Macedonia in particular. I didn't understand this myself 10 years ago when people kept telling me the political parties are key players but now, having more deeper knowledge in everything about organized crime, I can see how they play a crucial role.

We can say without a doubt that organized crime in countries like Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro and Bosnia, have taken over their respective countries(same goes for Russia and Belarus), unlike countries like Mexico, Colombia and Italy, which continously have a huge power struggle between government and organized crime/drug cartels, so there is a clear divide between the two where in the countries that I mentioned the lines are extremely blurred. I can't say the same for Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Turkey or Romania, simply because I don't have enough information regarding their inner machinations. There are also numerous reasons why the former chain of countries would be more entrenched mafia states over the latter, especially geographic reasons.

First and foremost, alot of these countries didn't suffer from the rampant organized crime problem historically. There was always banditry, as there is in any country. In 1902 there was over 200 armed gangs in Macedonia alone, and that was still during the time of occupation by the Ottoman Empire, which even despite being locally known for encouraging banditism, was still a major world empire in it's time, that kept an iron fist over the region and managed to quell rebellions on and off successfully for 500 years until wars with Russia wore them out and they had to retreat from the area.

So, we come to the conclusion that nowadays this region is a hotbed for organized crime due to three primary reasons:

1) Change of economic and political systems from Communism and authoritarianism to Capitalism and democracy fueled the first growth spurt of criminal activity. What happened in Bulgaria, ex Yugoslavia and Albania, was a smaller scale version of what happened in the ex Soviet Union. I say smaller scale because of the population and geographic size difference. The per capita ratio was almost the same. It would not be so small scale if it happened in a place like Chicago or New York, whose population could be compared to that of these countries, when we're thinking about out of the blue, in just a span of maybe 1-2 years, you go from a few murders a year to hundreds and even thousands, in the entire country, as well as thousands of your local gangsters suddenly becoming millionaires. In both the ex Soviet Union and the Balkans this was called "privatization", where thousands of public owned companies operated by the government or with the government as majority shareholders, were suddenly liquidated at a fraction of the actual market value. So you'd think this is good for the people, but it wasn't, because regular people, even white collar workers, could not afford to buy it. The only people that could afford to buy even at liquidated prices with their savings were criminals, who had amassed a large amount of money, a stash, that they could now use to buy a company with and legitimize their criminal empires. How this works is say you have a factory of about 1000 workers. In this example I'll use Akumulator from Probishtip, which was the bread and butter of Probishtip, employing half of it's workforce, a factory that made car batteries and exported all over Europe. Even though officially the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia fell apart in 1991, and from them on all surrounding countries went from Communism to Capitalism all of a sudden, in the case of Akumulator, major changes began in 1987, when a 24 year old with some heavy connections was installed as director of the factory(CEO). By the system change in 1992, and the liquidation, this director stole all the machines, alot of West German made industrial machines, with an out of country market value of 50,000-60,000 German marks(that's about 63 cents in 2018 USD, so about 31,000-38,000 US dollars) per machine, and sold them off overnight, hundreds of them, and closed down the factory. There was no memo or warning about anything like this happening, so it was without the worker's knowledge. Typically, in a Western country, a business maneuver of this sort would require months and months, if not years, of legal action and deliberation, otherwise you could face fines. But this was at a time when Macedonia was freshly independent, and the laws of the land were those inherited from Yugoslavia, which had a different system, and that included financial regulation, business law, economic law, etc. So the law could not catch them. It is like having a brand new country with no statue for murder....you can imagine if you really want to keep to principle then you can't try somebody for murder when no law exists against it, and have to rely on social justice instead. This is a touchy subject in every country because international law governs domestic law in over 24,000 different international law statues, by default. Now, typically, if your average white collar worker had say...a salary of 20,000 dollars a year, house costs 5,000 dollars, car costs 2,000 dollars, he would not be able to afford a factory and all it's inventory worth 500,000 dollars. A factory worth half a million, but only in local, liquidated prices. In reality this factory would probably sell for 10-15 million easily on the international market, if all the machines are exported and sold for the price of the same machines in say. Germany or France or the UK. This is why the public felt that it was robbery and criminality when in reality there was nothing illegal about it at the time, only shady, because only drug dealers and arms dealers can readily afford to buy something worth half a million dollars when all the working and middle class people can't. Think of this as the culmination. Organized crime mostly started to be active in the late 1980s and early 1990s and then spiked exponentially after that in the Balkans. In the documentary See you in the Obituary, criminals and cops alike tell the story of how Yugoslav passports were handed out to criminals by the Yugoslav intelligence service UDBA so they can go rob, kill and rape in Western Europe and come back and spend their money in Yugoslavia. Before this became practice, typically they would round up all the criminals and degenerates and shady people whenever Tito came for a tour of a local town or city, and they would send them to the mountains to chop wood for a few days, then send them back after he leaves. A much more liberal approach to criminality than a lifetime of hard labor in the gulag, if you ask me, as criminals weren't taken as seriously and were mostly known to police and under control. Now, typically, this type of takeover scheme would be a Capitalist's wet dream - an overnight takeover of a company, from nothing to something and from something to everything. No or minimal regulations. Imagine the possibilities for money laundering. With this system change came the poverty, which results in increased crime and the degeneration of moral values, increase in things such as gambling and prostitution. This is why nowadays it is estimated that there are about 15,000 prostitutes in Macedonia, a country of 2 million people, compared to say the Greater Toronto Area, which is close to 7 million people yet has an estimated 10,000 prostitutes. Prostitution is still illegal, although gambling is legal. There are literally hundreds of casinos and sports betting salons in Macedonia. There are probably more gambling joints in Macedonia than in Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Macau combined, although probably alot less in terms of overall square footage. Detonator alone yielded the seizure of over 1,000 poker machines, and that was only a drip of water in comparison to the total amount of gambling going on in the country in 2012.

2) The Yugoslav Wars. The Yugoslav Wars was a shady, shady war. It wasn't just a proxy war between Russia and NATO but some heavy mafia wars were fought as a result of it. To say the Serbian mafia's activities were contained to only the ex Yugoslavia would be stupidity and shallow thinking. Yes, there was hundreds of gangland murders in Belgrade in any one year during this period. Yes, there was an enormous amount of Serbian mafia activity during this time. Yes, Arkan even had his own 10,000 strong paramilitary organization, but there was also the Albanian mafia's Kosovo Liberation Army, which at it's height was 50,000 strong. The Russian mafia wanted to muscle in on this, so it sent people to aid the Serbs and Bulgarians in their activities. Over 500 billion dollars in ex Soviet money was laundered, much of it in Bulgaria. Key players like Semion Mogilevich and Michael Chorney had their hands in the honey that was flowing through Bulgarian banks. Gangsters like Iliya Pavlov of Multigroup were uplifted and sponsored by the Russian government and Russian mafia. In their power struggles, president of Kiro Gligorov was victim of an attempted assassination attempt, a car bombing, which took out his eye. This was the joint effort of Multigroup and the Serbian mafia. Guess what? Kiro Glirogov was from Shtip. When he was president, Nikola Kljusev, also from Shtip, was prime minister, and Jordan Mijalkov, also from Shtip, was Minister of Interior. They did manage to kill Jordan Mijalkov in a staged car crash. This next part will be an important backstory for later on, so read on:

Skopje, 29 November, 2015 - 11:37 (META)
On November the 12th, Ljudmil Kljusev was arrested in the US on charges for “illegally distributing narcotics” and also happens to be the son of the first Prime Minister of an independent Macedonia, Nikola Kljusev. The psychiatrist Kljusev was waiting for his court hearing which would determine whether he would remain in custody or be released on bail, apart from his legal troubles, he recently stated that “he has no desire to work with medicine anymore” and “wants to return to Macedonia and run for Prime Minister. ” He now remains in custody because the court considered him a flight risk, believing he would skip bail, and escape.

The Kljusev family have and still have close relatives and friendly ties with the other so-called “Stip lineage” – Mijalkov and Gruevski. For example, Kljusev and the former Interior Minister in his government, Jordan Mijalkov apart from politically, were close through the godfather connection.

The sanctity of the godfather and the different viscosity that blood is thicker than water is the base of the Macedonian ruling elite, since independence of the country until today.

In 1991, the first Prime Minister of an independent Macedonia, Nikola Kljusev the head of one of the most important, if not the most important ministries in those turbulent times, and he appointed Jordan Mijalkov, who had been a representative of one of the biggest Macedonian companies in Prague the Czech Republic. Little is known, but for the people of Stip, where Kljusev and Mijalkov were both born, it is common knowledge that the two are related. Specifically, Nikola Kljusev is Jordan Mijalkov’s godfather, which probably played an important part when Kljusev chose his first Interior Minister.

The appointment of Jordan Mijalkov made way for the roots to grow, and after 15 years, the current ruling line-up emerged, whose connections are their family ties.

Jordan Mijalkov, father to Saso and Vlatko Mijalkov and brother to Nadezda, is the mother of the current Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski.

After coming to power in 2006, Nikola Gruevski set up his first cousin Saso Mijalkov as Head of the Security and Counter-intelligence agency (SCI), and his other cousin Vlatko Mijalkov he installed in the Customs Administration with an important and influential position.

In another connection, this time Gruevski in 2007 strengthened its cooperation with the Deputy Prime Minister when Minister of Finance, Zoran Stavreski, became his best man.

This practice proves useful in relations in politics, business and the judiciary. As “Nova Makedonija” wrote back in 2009, the former secret police chief Saso Mijalkov is godfather of the well known Macedonian businessman Orce Kamcev.

Saso Mijalkov is also best man to the Chief Operating Officer of Macedonian Telecom, Zarko Lukovski, who last year married his wife Ivana.

In another twist, the President of Parliament Trajko Veljanovski has a godfather connection with the former Head of the Supreme Court, Jovo Vangelovski, and it is a well know fact that they are relatives, which the opposition from time to time like to point out. And finally Saso Mijalkov and the Head of the Public Prosecutor’s Office for Organized Crime and Corruption Jovo Ilievski, happen to be in-laws.

http://meta.mk/en/kljusev-mijalkov-grue ... odfathers/

======

In that initial power struggle between Bulgarians, Serbs and Macedonians, much of it tied to the underworld, Jordan Mijalkov was killed in 1991 and Kiro Gligorov had an attempted assassination on him in 1995. Albanians tried to muscle into Eastern Macedonia unsuccessfully during this time period, but were repelled by a joint partnership between local Macedonian gangsters together with the Bulgarians. One bodyguard, a karate black belt and samurai who also practiced gymnastics, from Shtip, of a high ranking Bulgarian mobster was shot during a brawl in a Sofia nightclub, but managed to escape, survive and return to Shtip in the summer of 1998. In retaliation, Ivo Karamanski was killed.

Iliya Pavlov was uplifted, and then tried to be independent from the Russians. Iliya Pavlov's murder came a few days after attempting to meet with Vladimir Putin, who declined to speak with him. So the Russians took out Iliya Pavlov.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/democracy ... a_3825.jsp

Bulgaria's largest arms dealer, on the other hand, which is related by blood to one mafia boss from Shtip, sold arms to Georgia during the conflict in 2008, amongst countless other countries, including Colombia, India, Iraq, etc. Yet he is allied to Putin.

Which leads me to my next reason:

3) The heroin trade. Governments frequently get involved in shady shit. We saw that with the Iran-Contra affair, we saw that with Rick Ross and the LA crack epidemic, we saw that with the Mafia and the CIA in the Sicilian campaign of 1943, we saw that with the US government's funding of the Taliban during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, and we see that with the American and Russian governments involvement in the heroin trade in the Balkans. Aside from pillaging oil and gold, testing weapons, asserting geopolitical dominance and even the rumor of stargate technology, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were also about heroin, opium and the pharmaceutical industry. The Turkish soap opera Valley of the Wolves predicted the US invasion of Iraq. If you watch the very first episode which was released on January 15, 2003, months before the US invasion of Iraq in March, 2003, said it was about undermining Turkey's control of the heroin trade in the Middle East and the route through it. There was billions of dollars to be made. A dossier on Turkish intelligence in the 1970s and 1980s showed that the Turkish intelligence itself was making 70 billion dollars a year from the heroin trade, as Turkey was a transit country and production center/refinery. Imagine what 70 billion dollars in black money, a slush fund, would do for the US government, every year? I know, you'll say the wars cost trillions of dollars but there was other financial gain than just the heroin trade, like oil, enormous Iraqi gold reserves and loaning money to and using American contractors to rebuild Iraq after destroying it. This way Iraq becomes indebted to the US for the next 100 years. The heroin trade, even as a transit country, is a very lucrative business in Macedonia. Shtip has traditionally had some of the strongest political leaders because of the old blood families that live there. Even back when VMRO was a revolutionary organization, over 100 years ago and during the World Wars, half of it's leaders were from Shtip, such as Ivan Mihajlov, Todor Aleksandrov, etc. Even Gotse Delchev went to school in Shtip. There are also Freemasons amongst the businessmen of Shtip. Most of all - alot of the heroin as well as Bulgarian produced ecstasy and amphetamines has to pass through Shtip because of the way the highway network connects. There are also various warehouses in the mountains of Eastern Macedonia used to stockpile the heroin before it is handed over to local Macedonian and Albanian groups in Veles and Kumanovo, after which they hand it over to groups in Skopje and beyond. Arachinovo, a large village on the outskirts of Skopje, is actually the largest heroin producer in mainland Europe. After that the Albanians and Serbs take over the shipments, depending on the direction. It is typically easier for the heroin trade to go from Afghanistan to Iran then Iraq to Turkey where it is refined, then through Instanbul and then off to Bulgaria, usually through the Kapitan Andreev border checkpoint. Then along the way it is stockpiled. Plovdiv sees alot of money from this. Then up the A4 and E80 highways through Plovdiv up to the A1, to Sofia, and then down to Blagoevgrad, through Blagoevgrad towards the Macedonian border.

At the border, you can see that, there are two main entry points - one near Kyustendil-Kriva Palanka and one near Blagoevgrad-Delchevo. You can also see that there is no entrance or border checkpoint to Berovo, even though there are local mountain roads to Sandanski, but this is what makes it all the more interesting as you read on. The main border entry point for the heroin, usually about 1/3 of the world's supply passing through the Balkans or around 120 tons a year, so even 100 tons a year passing through this border checkpoint is ALOT of money, as I'm pretty sure some of you reading this know street prices. The main border entry point is the Blagoevgrad-Delchevo checkpoint. A power struggle over drug territory between people from Shtip and people from Blagoevgrad in 2004 resulted in the disappearance of the boss of Blagoevgrad in 2006. After Delchevo, the heroin goes down the A3 highway through Makedonska Kamenitsa and Kochani to Shtip, where it is distributed to either Kumanovo or to Veles and then to Skopje.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why Kashirski was head chief of police in Shtip. He was originally from Berovo, and was reinstated in Berovo after Detonator. It might also be interesting to note the fact that Kashirski was related to the boss from Blagoevgrad that disappeared in 2006. Kochani itself was in the spotlight during Detonator, because of the criminal element there. You can probably figure out the rest yourselves when Daco Belski's gang from Kochani taken down in Detonator was with VMRO, while Shatkata's(the Duck) gang from Vinitsa, which is on the road from Berovo to Shtip. Shatkata was killed back in 2010 or something like that, but, his was a car accident, or so they say, while Daco Belski had multiple bomb attempts on him but is still alive prior to Detonator.

Berovo is a mountain town, and there are local roads right across the border in Bulgaria, that are close to Sandanski. Both Kyustendil and Sandanski's underworld are under the influence and control of whoever controls Blagoevgrad, even though people from Shtip have relatives in both Kyustendil and Sandanski.

Now, politically, Kashirski being SDSM while Mijalkov is VMRO, when Kashirski was taken down in 2012 during Detonator it was a huge blow to any organized crime elements aligned with SDSM, as it basically removed control and oversight of the Macedonian police, any that they had, over the heroin trade in Eastern Macedonia. The fact that Kashirski was taken down, but not tried, was more of a winning the battle but not the war sort of thing. This is especially surprising if you take into account the mythical, Keyser Soze type status Mijalkov earned amongst the Macedonian underworld in the last few years of his reign.

In 2015, Mijalkov and Gruevski resigned their positions, thanks to SDSM releasing wiretaps of illegal activities, setups, coverups and all kinds of other treachery committed by VMRO's people. These wiretaps were recorded most likely by the CIA and handed over to SDSM for political maneuvering, and it worked. Now SDSM is in power. And as you know, SDSM is backed by the American government. The American government established Camp Bondsteel with the sole purpose of undermining Russian influence in the region. When they established Camp Bondsteel, they made sure the Albanian mafia took over the Serbian mafia as the main Balkan faction in Western Europe, and subsequently the Albanian mafia became the biggest heroin traffickers in Europe. This also played another role, as it would constantly stick it's fingers up the Slavic countries' asses, especially Serbia and Macedonia which border with or contain large Albanian majority areas, also to undermine Russian influence, using the heroin trade for political gain.

Ali Ahmeti was originally allied with VMRO after the elections in 2008, and he was the leader of the KLA in Macedonia. Zoran Zaev made a deal that would give the Albanians more power in Macedonia, by installing Talat Xhaferi as president of parliament and offering to make Albanian the second official language of Macedonia, which increases their influence in the country tremendously. As a result of this power struggle, Mijalkov and Gruevski sent people to cause a ruckus and in the commotion, attempt to assassinate Zoran Zaev, but failed as the assassin did not have a clear shot.

See, this guy from Shtip got 6 months probation for his role during the attack in the parliment, and he has Mijalkov and Gruevski tattooe'd on his chest, and like Mijalkov, also used to live in Prague and has businesses there, and Mijalkov saved his life in Prague, the Czech Republic, during one occasion, the reason he has him tattooe'd on his chest:

This guy, Ziyadin Sela(center), was almost killed during the attack, he was one of the main Albanian politicians involved in this power struggle on the side of SDSM, very vocal:

Also, Zoran Zaev is from Strumica, the wealthiest man there and as you might have guessed the highway that passes through Strumica connects to Berovo and is also another entry point from Bulgaria, close to Sandanski, and on a seemingly related note people from Sandanski tried to assassinate the mob boss from Shtip in December 1999, during a car chase where a car to car shootout resulting in the boss's escape and retaliation on Sandanski thereafter. The boss from Shtip had a large nightclub hosting some of the biggest names in the music scene across all of Yugoslavia, which was raided by the special police force and closed down by SDSM in 2003, for "drug activity", merely a year before the attempted takeover by the Bulgarian mob boss from Blagoevgrad in 2004. Joca Amsterdam was also on the side of the people from Shtip during that power struggle, and so was Semion Mogilevich and Solnstenskaya syndicate, while the boss from Blagoevgrad was backed by Michael Chorney and the Izmaylovskaya syndicate.

Not only that, but one of Mijalkov and Gruevski's final, finishing moves was to take out the Aromanian(Vlach) family from Eastern Macedonia, which was allied to SDSM and had very close familial ties to Branko Crvenkovski, with Mite Nikolov being even head of not only Lukoil in Macedonia, but in Bulgaria as well. This downfall happened in 2016, when one of the largest companies owned by Nikolov - Brillijant Oil Factory - employing several hundred workers - went on strike and declared bankruptcy. That was the last person to go, the was a major figure and source of income for SDSM's operations. Nikolov's close relative, Shterjo Nakov, owned of Fersped, a trucking and logistics company with a fleet of over 150 trucks, used to transport heroin, was closed down by Mijalkov a couple of years ago, but Fersped wasn't completely devoured and absorbed by Mijalkov's mechanisms. What was left of Fersped was shipped over to the US, and is now operating in Chicago under the name of MMJ Transportation.

Now, allow me to elaborate by using the basic structure of this group taken down in Detonator in particular as a case study, to illustrate the general idea of how organized crime networks work in these countries:

This is called a transnational crime network. Without collaboration, the network would not function. Russia itself is large enough to sustain a domestic mafia powerful enough of operating abroad without the need for a transnational network, because of their enormous funds and strength in numbers thanks to the Russian diaspora. The Russian mafia is worth hundreds of billions of dollars a year from activity just within Russia alone. Russia uses it's money and influence, and after having failed to establish a military base in the Balkans, this honor taken over by the US, they use their money to fund local groups within the Serbian, Bulgarian and Macedonian mafias like Mijalkov, Joca Amsterdam, Darko Saric, the Galev brothers, Vuzruzhdane, TIM group and their allies such as the Nikolle clan from Shkodra, Albania, the Koc family(of Koc group of companies) in Turkey, and so fourth. In opposition, the US funds the Albanians, especially groups like that of the Thacis, Ali Ahmeti, Talat Xhaferi, Artan Grubi, Ziyadin Sela, Bejrus Sejdiu and counter groups within the Serbian, Bulgarian and Macedonian mafias, like Kiril Tsvetanov-Buyata, Zoran Zaev, Nikolovs, Crvenkovskis, and their allies. This, to counter-balance American influence in the region and keep a piece of the pie for themselves. Darko Saric alone was estimated to be worth 26 billion dollars, and listed to be the 3rd wealthiest crime boss on the planet, even though the Belgrade chief of police and once Interpol chief said that money was mostly Russian money.

Political parties are there as legitimate mechanisms for criminal gangs to infiltrate positions of power, such as the police, customs, judicial, prosecutors, economic and political sectors. They serve as a propoganda tool for criminal gangs. Any loans given to the country can also be funneled through legitimate companies into the pockets of people loyal to those gangs. Even monopolies and racketeering can be enforced on legitimate companies, by using legal influence such as laws and beaurocratic obstacles to pressure companies into playing ball. One such instance of this is a business investment opportunity exists, a parcel of land needs to be sold, or a business that comes together with inventory and workers is about to be liquidated to the highest bidder. A bribe needs to be given, for the tender to be handed out to the group offering the highest bribe. The money is pocketed, regardless of the economic losses and losses to the budget, as a result of the liquidation of assets to begin with, which are taken over by a local government body temporarily and sold during a bid. Just as they can be given, they can be taken away and given to someone else. Inspections can be used to find faults and people can be sent inside to plant evidence so that the inspector will find something either way and impose huge fines. Either that or evidence of wrongdoing can be fabricated, a police operation orchestrated and the business closed down and seized, it's owners arrested. Velja Ramkovski was with SDSM and had a television station. In 2011 his station was raided by police and Velja is still in prison, because he leaked documents to the public showing his involvement in aiding Gruevski launder millions of Euros. Guess which prison they put him in? The one in Shtip. There were always two guards with AK47's standing by his cell, and he is alone in his cell, in segregation, if you will, from then until now. Macedonian prison cells usually are a room, a range and a cell in one if you will, similar to Turkish prisons, where prisoners cook, eat, sleep, shit, shower, watch TV and so fourth. And it's not to protect him either, but to punish him.

One of the people at the spearhead of the blockade during the police incursion, aimed at thwarting the police from storming the building, was the president of SDSM's local branch in Shtip.

So, all in all, we have Urko, the bald guy with the black circle around his face

Power struggle with Mijalkov, which is the guy on the right, even though Urko was Gruevski's head of security, the one in the middle.

Urko was with VMRO, Mijalkov was with VMRO, Gruevski was VMRO, and Kashirski was SDSM. There was a three way struggle for certain aspects of the Macedonian underworld between Urko, Mijalkov and Kashirski. Urko, while serving as Gruevski's head of security, was the leader of Ninja, a criminal organization based out of Skopje. I know, it's a really stupid name but that's what it was actually called.

Urko served as a form of enforcement wing, because he being bald and muscular, knew hundreds of other bald and muscular guys like himself, which if you've ever been to Macedonia or Bulgaria or Serbia or Albania or Russia or Romania or Poland, nowadays tends to be the stereotype for the Eastern European mob enforcer. Tall, bald, muscular, wrestler, ex special forces, bodybuilder, kickboxer, boxer, can kill you with his look. For some reason, and I'm assuming it's all these wrestling and MMA associations, all these bald, tall, muscular guys have 2 things in common: They all have money, but no brains or personality or charisma and they all know eachother somehow. Seriously, if you have a few names on Facebook, go into their friends list and for some reason you'll have mutual friends with half the tall, muscular guys in Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonia.

To me, this is a much more effective version of the greasy Italian mob enforcer with the John Gotti hair, the Mexican cartel member with the sombrero and Galil assault rifle, the MS13 tattoo'd gang member with the Pancho Villa face, the Crip or Blood with the prison muscles and Shaft mustache, the Yamaguchi Gumi with the samurai sword and missing fingers or the Chinese snakehead/triad with the amateur kung fu skills.

They remind me of Toronto police for some reason. If anybody has ever seen them typically Toronto police look like a biker gang. Alot of them are tall, bald, muscular and have tattoos. That's what the South Slav criminals tend to look like.

Anywho, Urko was just the leader of the enforcers. One guy from Shtip, loyal to SDSM, even though part of a power struggle with the Nikolovs and that incident with the gun and the special forces Iraq war veteran and Branko Crvenkovski's son, alongside another incident with the Iraq War veteran and the CIA's asset and head of Radio Freedom in Macedonia the owner of Kanal 77, and now the Iraq war veteran and his little rag tag group of glorified bodyguards are power struggling with his initial boss, well, that guy from Shtip tried to muscle his way in Skopje. Caused a commotion, would go there with prostitutes in a limo, in the middle of downtown Skopje, on a busy street light, kick them out, beat the shit out of them, danced naked on top of the limo, all this nonsense, insulting Mijalkov and Urko and them, Urko sent people from Ninja, they caught him and put a gun inside his mouth. From then on that businessman has never stepped foot in Skopje, even though he owns the largest cable company in Macedonia.

Kashirski, you know his story.

And Mijalkov, well, they stole 30 billion Euros from the state budget alone, plus another 220 tons of Nazi gold hidden in some abandoned bunker, which was literally them finding buried treasure, that was also worth an additional 6 billion Euros or so. I'm not even go into details the piece of pie they probably have from the heroin trade.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 16th, 2018, 3:10 am

Guess who's out of prison since SDSM came to power :twisted:

These were on the side of the Vinica crew during the struggle between Kochani and Vinitsa. The leader of their crew owned the nightclub Effect in Vinica, which has since closed down, and then later this crew held nightclub Barracuda, also in Vinica, also which has since closed down.

jak
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by jak » August 3rd, 2021, 5:55 am

As per my research Zvonko Kasirski was the head chief for Eastern Macedonia police in the Republic of Macedonia.