RUSSIAN GHETTO (photos)

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » May 1st, 2007, 10:58 am

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 1st, 2007, 1:28 pm

Do you have any other pictures of russian ghettos? I mean those pictures just shows some broke down houses and basically nothing else...

And about russian graffiti (which in reality is high-quality, can't see that from those scribblings..), check out this page -> http://www.graffiti.nnov.ru/walls/index.php

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » May 2nd, 2007, 12:04 am

I that all photograph.
That most interesting from my city ))))
if you need photos, i make another.
Graffity in russia - its very cool.
In Russia live very much talented rappers, graffiters.
Pity, what in russia black mans not draw in wall, only white (((.

about link http://www.graffiti.nnov.ru/walls/index.php that professional graffity.

understand me?

i soon make new photos, wait...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 2nd, 2007, 4:09 am

i think sentenza posted some russian ghetto shit.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 2nd, 2007, 2:02 pm

russian_gangsta wrote:
about link http://www.graffiti.nnov.ru/walls/index.php that professional graffity.

understand me?
Yes, those ones were legal graffitis, but it shows the skills that some russian painters have.

Here's another russian graffiti site that has more of illegal graffitis (aswell as legals..) -> http://graffiti.hobby.ru/walls.shtml

What city do you live in?

And about those russian rappers... Yes, one of my friend listens to a lot of russian rap and some of them are really nice.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » May 3rd, 2007, 5:12 am

i live in Rostov on Don?

i dont like russian rap,
i very mach like american black gangsta rap (Onyx, NWA, Notorious B.I.G, Wu-Tang Clan, Owtlawz)

you black or white or latin?

http://graffiti.hobby.ru/walls.shtml - very good graffity. that Moscow city.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 3rd, 2007, 7:49 am

Yea, I know Rostov. That's about the area where Merya tribe and Finns are originally from. How is it living there? It's not so big city, right?

And I'm white Finski ;)

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » May 3rd, 2007, 10:08 am

Yeah, its not so big city, but very criminal.
here is not so good life, in the near future want move in USA.

Im white too. ))))) On this forum very mach black mans?

Cool Z

Unread post by Cool Z » May 3rd, 2007, 12:03 pm

punamusta wrote:And about those russian rappers... Yes, one of my friend listens to a lot of russian rap and some of them are really nice.
What Russian rapers have you heard? Lyric of our rapers is very cool. Did you understand texts?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 3rd, 2007, 12:46 pm

russian_gangsta wrote:Yeah, its not so big city, but very criminal.
here is not so good life, in the near future want move in USA.

Im white too. ))))) On this forum very mach black mans?
It's not that good in USA either. Just don't believe everything you see from TV... Rich people live well in USA (like in every other nation), but being poor in USA is bad.

About those black people here on this forum - I don't know. Why you want to know that?
Cool Z wrote:
punamusta wrote:And about those russian rappers... Yes, one of my friend listens to a lot of russian rap and some of them are really nice.
What Russian rapers have you heard? Lyric of our rapers is very cool. Did you understand texts?
I don't remember the names, but I can ask him the next time we see. But I remember one of them being from Vladivostok and he had a very fast and aggressive flow/style. Can you recommend me some Russian rappers? Some that don't rap in english and don't have MTV-sound in their songs, if you know what I mean. Something that sounds russian.

And no, I don't understand the lyrics although I would like to. What kind of lyrics do they have?

Cool Z

Unread post by Cool Z » May 3rd, 2007, 1:08 pm

punamusta wrote:I don't remember the names, but I can ask him the next time we see. But I remember one of them being from Vladivostok and he had a very fast and aggressive flow/style. Can you recommend me some Russian rappers? Some that don't rap in english and don't have MTV-sound in their songs, if you know what I mean. Something that sounds russian.

And no, I don't understand the lyrics although I would like to. What kind of lyrics do they have?
If you like fast and agressive flow you should listen such rapers as St1m. He has the best flow in Russia. And Drago, for example, has the most fast flow in Russia. It is sad, that you can't estimate lyric. There some great lyrics in our country such as Smoki Mo & Krec. Also I can reccomend you such rapers sa Master SheFF, P13 (MC Molodoy is my favorite MC, he is member of this band), YG (they have excelent lyric and very original style).
If you want, I can to upload some albums of this rapers. Just ask me.
If you want to know more about Russian Rap, you can visit my forum.
Can you connect with me using ICQ?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 3rd, 2007, 1:16 pm

Whats the www address of your forum? I have a real good russian rap cd and want to know the name of the artist.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 3rd, 2007, 2:36 pm

Cool Z wrote:
If you like fast and agressive flow you should listen such rapers as St1m. He has the best flow in Russia. And Drago, for example, has the most fast flow in Russia. It is sad, that you can't estimate lyric. There some great lyrics in our country such as Smoki Mo & Krec. Also I can reccomend you such rapers sa Master SheFF, P13 (MC Molodoy is my favorite MC, he is member of this band), YG (they have excelent lyric and very original style).
If you want, I can to upload some albums of this rapers. Just ask me.
If you want to know more about Russian Rap, you can visit my forum.
Can you connect with me using ICQ?
I don't have ICQ, but if you can upload albums from St1m and Drago that would be nice! And maybe something from P13 also.

I looked your forums, but it's all in russian language so I don't understand what people are talking there. I also tried to register there, but didn't find a place to put my password...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 3rd, 2007, 2:39 pm

punamusta wrote: I also tried to register there, but didn't find a place to put my password...
Nevermind. It came with the e-mail. I'm there under the name "rytmirotta".

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 3rd, 2007, 2:54 pm

Sentenza wrote:Whats the www address of your forum? I have a real good russian rap cd and want to know the name of the artist.
It's http://rapunit.2bb.ru/

And here you can register -> http://rapunit.2bb.ru/register.php

It asks only the username and e-mail address. You'll get the password via e-mail.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2007, 6:49 pm

punamusta wrote: It's not that good in USA either. Just don't believe everything you see from TV... Rich people live well in USA (like in every other nation), but being poor in USA is bad.
Trust me it's better than being poor in Russia.

If you want to move to the US though... as soon as you get in, find a legal job... they will deport you fast if you move in and start some Russian mafia stuff

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 3rd, 2007, 7:03 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
punamusta wrote: It's not that good in USA either. Just don't believe everything you see from TV... Rich people live well in USA (like in every other nation), but being poor in USA is bad.
Maybe in LA, but would you want to move to the poorest most run down slum in Detroit, Camden or North Philly?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2007, 7:05 pm

see the point is he's moving here, not being born here.

Moving to another country can get you a fresh start, ask any refugee who moved to a messed up place - many of their families are now middle class

And they said they were moving to "LA"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 3rd, 2007, 7:23 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:see the point is he's moving here, not being born here.

Moving to another country can get you a fresh start, ask any refugee who moved to a messed up place - many of their families are now middle class

And they said they were moving to "LA"
I gotchu

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2007, 12:59 am

A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Maybe in LA, but would you want to move to the poorest most run down slum in Detroit, Camden or North Philly?
No offense against Russia, but i think any poor place in the US is better then a poor place in Russia.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » May 4th, 2007, 1:31 am

i dream circle of friends of black mans, but that later...

I want unite this forum with my forum http://rapunit.2bb.ru
we try make forum accessible four your and other americans, understand me?
we soon make new gangstaz site, i want invite you there.
how you my idea?

Cool Z

Unread post by Cool Z » May 4th, 2007, 3:14 am

russian_gangsta (UGIN), Yeah, that;s cool idea. The half of that forum is mine. So, I'm agree with you. Lets discuss it on our forum.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » May 4th, 2007, 5:56 am

Sentenza wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
No offense against Russia, but i think any poor place in the US is better then a poor place in Russia.
i have to agree with you, an american ghetto is considered not too bad of area compared to areas I see in russia and the middle east

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 4th, 2007, 3:00 pm

Sentenza wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
People living with dirt floors, with no plumbing being around constant crime is better than Russia?

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » May 4th, 2007, 7:05 pm

shut up a ghost ure a posh yank mush, theres bare more poverty in russia than anywhere in usa, u shud b proud tht u live ther not tryin to mek it sound like its ruff as fuk

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 4th, 2007, 7:31 pm

LEEDSBANGBANG wrote:shut up a ghost ure a posh yank mush, theres bare more poverty in russia than anywhere in usa, u shud b proud tht u live ther not tryin to mek it sound like its ruff as #%@&
Image Im supposed to listen to you and you're a foriegner?

RUSSIAN GHETTO

AMERICAN GHETTO

RUSSIAN GHETTO

AMERICAN GHETTO

Stay in Leeks or wherever, and let Americans speak how it is.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 4th, 2007, 10:48 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
People living with dirt floors, with no plumbing being around constant crime is better than Russia?
yes...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 4th, 2007, 10:55 pm

A Ghost wrote:
LEEDSBANGBANG wrote:shut up a ghost ure a posh yank mush, theres bare more poverty in russia than anywhere in usa, u shud b proud tht u live ther not tryin to mek it sound like its ruff as #%@&
Why would he listen to you? You're a foreigner to Brits/Russians/Middle Easterners/etc. This is the one-sided "you're the foreigner" attitude that makes other hate American tourists.

Those pictures don't mean anything and you know it. Those aren't houses where people still live, they are collapsed and abandoned. Maybe some addicts hang out in a few of the still-standing ones but you can't compare that to a "living condition" as much as it is a symptom of drug addicts since they intentionally got to spots where people won't see them

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 4th, 2007, 11:18 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
yes...
How so?
MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Those pictures don't mean anything and you know it. Those aren't houses where people still live, they are collapsed and abandoned. Maybe some addicts hang out in a few of the still-standing ones but you can't compare that to a "living condition" as much as it is a symptom of drug addicts since they intentionally got to spots where people won't see them
And you expect me to believe that theres an entire family of people living in that wood pile in Russia?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 4th, 2007, 11:22 pm

^ EXACTLY

what doe either teh american or russian wood piles have anything to do with anything?

that's like taking a picture of a garbage can in russian and america then saying "look our garbage is just as dirty as theirs so we are just as poor"??