Albanian mob taxes russian mob in italy: link

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Albanian mob taxes russian mob in italy: link

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 17th, 2009, 6:53 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:It was actually the yugoslovian mafia martin hoogland was employed by......dutch criminals killed alot of yugoslovians and the yugoslovians retaliated.
lol, yugoslavian mafia = albanian mafia from kosova (former yugoslav province). serbs are 200,000 strong in chicago and stll have no mafia there.
DutchGangster69 wrote:His sources are his make beleive mind
i can't believe how you use lying as an advantage on this forum. you know i gave you the source that says what i said it does.
Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:russians from the netherlands is who they removed.
Source?
you know the source moron, i already gave it once.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 17th, 2009, 7:09 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:It was actually the yugoslovian mafia martin hoogland was employed by......dutch criminals killed alot of yugoslovians and the yugoslovians retaliated.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. In the west, everything is the opposite from normal. You have 'being bad' seen as a good thing and being good seen as being a pussy. I remember the handball match with Denmark we had at the internationals in Croatia. It was my fucking friend, he went there and we lost 3 matches in a row LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Our guys were following the rules and playing fair. The Denmark guys got a little too aggressive and the judges didn't do shit. Finally, we hit back and showed them they shouldn't fuck with us.

Even though we had tons of pentalties and fouls in the process, and lost the match because we beat the fuck out of the Denmark guys, they calmed the fuck down. Then we calmed down and they started that crap again. So then we had to go in again and show them who's boss.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 17th, 2009, 7:11 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
lol, yugoslavian mafia = albanian mafia from kosova (former yugoslav province). serbs are 200,000 strong in chicago and stll have no mafia there.
DutchGangster69 wrote:His sources are his make beleive mind
i can't believe how you use lying as an advantage on this forum. you know i gave you the source that says what i said it does.
Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:russians from the netherlands is who they removed.
Source?
you know the source moron, i already gave it once.
LOL you stupid dirk a guy from my town by the name of Kiro Cheshman worked alongside Al Capone in the 1930s. There was over a 1,000 members and thousands of associates more in his organization so don't ask for a source. xD

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » April 19th, 2009, 3:23 am

how the hell did all those countries let russia take up that big of a territory anyways
You mean Ukraine and Belarus and poland? Ukraine and Belarus was once part of Russia.. they were not always split.. it's the same people just with a different dialect of language. lol Poland? Russia just took them over, same with Bulgaria once.

The Kavkaz and central asia was same story with poland.. they came and took them over (they put up more fight than Poland and other European countries did), and like Babmuk said once.. some Kavkaz nations wanted refuge from Turks and came to Russia for help.
yea they probably jus removed themselves after all the rackets got taken over
No, they just moved on to more "high class crime". Like fraud and other white collar crime. Western Europe is known to be a place for the more "legal side" of the Russian mafia, especialy London.
the russians would amass a mass population while hiding in the cold, cold mountains and attack like that.
lol?
"LIKE THAT!" XDDDD
you have to keep in mind, nobody in the olden days wanted to travel north. it was either east or west. this is why albania has nothing but war to it's history. it time after time had to endure superpowers of the east and west trying to invade albania and invading albania.
Another pile of BS. John, stop trying to sound smart.. your making yourself even more dumb when you do so.
There were alot more wars in Russia than in Albania. Russia even fought England in the Crimea war.

I don't think that the strongest groups in Russia that operate abroad (only the strongest groups are who operate abroad) would give room to some AK shooting Balkan nationality just because they're "crazy" and violent. The Albanians cannot tax or in any way make the big Russian groups lose profits, they do not have enough power to do it in any country, even in Italy or Germany (especially germany).

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:28 am

Vostok, wake up for a second, you're arguing with Johnny who says the USSR can't defeat Albania. Snap out of it.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 19th, 2009, 10:05 am

razbojnik wrote:Vostok, wake up for a second, you're arguing with Johnny who says the USSR can't defeat Albania. Snap out of it.
Oh yea... for a minute I forgot who I'm talking to.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 10:41 am

VostokSila wrote:lol?
"LIKE THAT!" XDDDD
i mean't after they would amass a huge population, they would go and fight. name a war russians had in the old days way up north.. you can't because nobody wanted to travel to the coldest place known to earth.
Another pile of BS. John, stop trying to sound smart.. your making yourself even more dumb when you do so.
There were alot more wars in Russia than in Albania. Russia even fought England in the Crimea war.
of course russia had more wars then albania :roll:
I don't think that the strongest groups in Russia that operate abroad (only the strongest groups are who operate abroad) would give room to some AK shooting Balkan nationality just because they're "crazy" and violent. The Albanians cannot tax or in any way make the big Russian groups lose profits, they do not have enough power to do it in any country, even in Italy or Germany (especially germany).
first of all, in italy. they removed the italian mafia from milan. that's power the russians in europe cannot being to comprehend. in germany, they run the damn country. there are more albanian criminals then russian criminals in germany, almost four times as much. and i know what you will say, it doesn't matter right? it matters how much each criminal is making? well the albanians control the prostitution and heroin for one. what do the russian have a hold on in germany? nothing.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 19th, 2009, 11:16 am

ame a war russians had in the old days way up north.. you can't because nobody wanted to travel to the coldest place known to earth.
Russian-Swed wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-Novgorodian_Wars

"Finland had long been the eastern part of the Swedish kingdom when Imperial Russia conquered it in 1809 during the Napoleonic Wars, converting it to an autonomous buffer state in the Russian Empire to protect Saint Petersburg, the imperial capital."

conquering finland.. that's 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

John's BS... proved wrong again for the 1000000000 time.
first of all, in italy. they removed the italian mafia from milan. that's power the russians in europe cannot being to comprehend. in germany, they run the damn country. there are more albanian criminals then russian criminals in germany, almost four times as much. and i know what you will say, it doesn't matter right? it matters how much each criminal is making? well the albanians control the prostitution and heroin for one. what do the russian have a hold on in germany? nothing.
They didnt remove italians from Milan, stop saying that, you know it's not true.

They don't run germany, they never did and never will.
Yes, it matters how they are making. lol controlling heroin and prostitution.. (I dont know about prostitution in Germany), heroin goes to Turks more than to Albanians.
So let's say they do control prostitution and heroin.. OMG NOTHING IS LEFT!!! XDDDDD
again you show how retarded you are and prove yourself as a bullshitter faggot. Car trafficking, guns, business frauds, extrotion of businesses, and have a big hold in prostitution aswell. Them are the fields which they pass Albanians I didn't count the ALL the things they are involved in.
Did you do what I tell you and check if some1 like you can get benifits for your mental condition?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 11:29 am

VostokSila wrote:conquering finland.. that's 2
John's BS... proved wrong again for the 1000000000 time.
i mean't any wars threatening the entire country. not just russia (a huge population) conquerin finland which is small and puny in comparison. you call that a war?
They didnt remove italians from Milan, stop saying that, you know it's not true.
you know this is a lie. i gave you three different sources saying they did.
They don't run germany, they never did and never will.
they do now. they established a signifcant presence in 2000. now a days, they run things from st. pauli to berlin.
Yes, it matters how they are making. lol controlling heroin and prostitution.. (I dont know about prostitution in Germany),
i do know. i actually read about it. who controls st. pauli? the prostitution center of germany? there other cities where albanians are just as signficant like berlin and frankfurt.
heroin goes to Turks more than to Albanians.
no, street distribution goes to turks. the actually heroin coming into the country goes to albanians. 70% of the heroin in germany is controlled by albanians. turks, bulgars, paki's, greeks and romanians have a stake in the remaining percentage.
So let's say they do control prostitution and heroin.. OMG NOTHING IS LEFT!!! XDDDDD
again you show how retarded you are and prove yourself as a bullshitter faggot. Car trafficking, guns, business frauds, extrotion of businesses, and have a big hold in prostitution aswell. Them are the fields which they pass Albanians I didn't count the ALL the things they are involved in. Did you do what I tell you and check if some1 like you can get benifits for your mental condition?
no, they don't have a big hold in prostitution and they don't surpass albanians in those other fields either. russian criminals exceed albanian criminals in computer crimes. that is about it. not even guns.

can you even name me two big russian bosses in germany that were arrested?? I mean felix osmani and daut kadriovski. can you name me two russians as big as them? no, you can't.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 11:40 am

How the fuck was the Soviet Union bigger than the Russian Empire? Nah I'm just lazy to check :D

But no really, the Russian Empire had Finland, Poland, parts of Mongolia and Japan, all that crap, the Soviet Union didn't, so how is the USSR bigger than the Russian Empire was???

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » April 19th, 2009, 11:47 am

i mean't any wars threatening the entire country. not just russia (a huge population) conquerin finland which is small and puny in comparison. you call that a war?
lol now youre just being a b!tch.. I proved you wrong.
What about the first source?? or did you forget about that? Just eat it and stfu.
you know this is a lie. i gave you three different sources saying they did
I got three half-ass media articles saying this.
they do now. they established a signifcant presence in 2000. now a days, they run things from st. pauli to berlin.
If you say "I have a million dollars" 135321495687 times it doesn't mean you actualy have 1 million dollars.
Same goes for Albanians running germany.
no, street distribution goes to turks. the actually heroin coming into the country goes to albanians. 70% of the heroin in germany is controlled by albanians. turks, bulgars, paki's, greeks and romanians have a stake in the remaining percentage.
lol so u mean to say Albanians supply Turks? that shows what kind of idiot you are.
Do yourself a favor and stfu.
no, they don't have a big hold in prostitution and they don't surpass albanians in those other fields either. russian criminals exceed albanian criminals in computer crimes. that is about it. not even guns.
lol you saying it's not true doesn't make it not true.. I gave you an example with the "million dollars" above.
can you even name me two big russian bosses in germany that were arrested?? I mean felix osmani and daut kadriovski. can you name me two russians as big as them? no, you can't.
No... that shows that the Russian bosses are just more professional and have more power than the the people you said.
Not too many big-time bosses were arrested, very few.. Mogilevich and Mikhailov... Ivankov doesn't realy count, this is abroad.. not in Russia.
On the other hand.. you shown plenty of Albanians getting arrested and shit.. what does this tell? Albanians are not as big as you think they are.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 12:46 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol now youre just being a b!tch.. I proved you wrong.
What about the first source?? or did you forget about that? Just eat it and stfu.
i have other posts to reply too, sum up what the first post said.
half assed media articles? one was a report on organized crime in the EU. one was a quote by cotaldo motta, one of the most respected prosecutors in italy and anoter was just an article explaining albanian organized crime.
If you say "I have a million dollars" 135321495687 times it doesn't mean you actualy have 1 million dollars.
lol. so the fact that albanian suspects number four times more then russians means nothing to you?
lol so u mean to say Albanians supply Turks? that shows what kind of idiot you are.
they do supply turks as well as germans and other groups that sell heroin on the street or at nightclubs.
lol you saying it's not true doesn't make it not true.. I gave you an example with the "million dollars" above.
which is why you should stp saying what you're saying.
No... that shows that the Russian bosses are just more professional and have more power than the the people you said. Not too many big-time bosses were arrested, very few.. Mogilevich and Mikhailov... Ivankov doesn't realy count, this is abroad.. not in Russia. On the other hand.. you shown plenty of Albanians getting arrested and shit.. what does this tell? Albanians are not as big as you think they are.
lol! albanians only make up 4% of the heroin arrests in europe but control 80% of it. just like felix osmani was arrested on fraud but was acquited. the guy still has $450mn in the bank just on real estate, his nephews are still ordering $10mn cocaine loads andh e is still running the st. pauli district of hamburg.

you can't name any russian bosses as big as them being arrested of even any russian bosses as big as them because there isn't any.

you're like a guy who says "oh no, russians don't get arrested because they're too smart. i can't name any russian bosses as big as felix osmani because they are too smart to be detected." what are they invisible? felix osmani is out right now. every media company in the country focuses on the guy. if he spits, the media takes it and says felix osmani owns this peice of sidewalk.

where is this russian mafia in europe that you keep talking about? i cant see it an i can't hear about it :S:S:S:S:S:S

JaapdeHoop
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by JaapdeHoop » March 30th, 2010, 2:45 pm

The Albanian mafia has seized control of the Soho vice trade, according to a Home Office report.
Albanian mafia takes control of Soho vice scene
By Ian Burrell, Home Affairs Correspondent

The Albanian mafia has seized control of the Soho vice trade, according to a Home Office report.

In the space of less than a year, the ruthless Eastern European crime network has moved into almost all of the saunas and massage parlours in the heart of Britain's sex industry. The development is described as a "revolution" by one government source.

A Home Office briefing, seen by The Independent, says: "Around 70 per cent of sauna/massage parlours in Soho [are] now controlled by Albanians/Kosovars." The briefing said that the "tightening grip" of Albanian gangs on the vice trade was "changing the landscape" of Britain's sex industry. The Albanian mafia's establishment of a foothold in Britain is of deep concern to law enforcement agencies, which have been concerned by the crime network's growing presence in other parts of Europe.

A source said: "Twelve months ago, Albanian organised crime was not an issue for the UK. Their infiltration has been very swift."

Albanian gangs already control much of the vice in Greece, Germany and Italy, where they have been prepared to take on the Italian Mafia, particularly in Milan.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » March 31st, 2010, 12:02 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:lol now youre just being a b!tch.. I proved you wrong.
i have other posts to reply too, sum up what the first post said.
half assed media articles? one was a report on organized crime in the EU. one was a quote by cotaldo motta, one of the most respected prosecutors in italy and anoter was just an article explaining albanian organized crime.
lol. so the fact that albanian suspects number four times more then russians means nothing to you?
they do supply turks as well as germans and other groups that sell heroin on the street or at nightclubs.
which is why you should stp saying what you're saying.
No... that shows that the Russian bosses are just more professional and have more power than the the people you said. Not too many big-time bosses were arrested, very few.. Mogilevich and Mikhailov... Ivankov doesn't realy count, this is abroad.. not in Russia. On the other hand.. you shown plenty of Albanians getting arrested and shit.. what does this tell? Albanians are not as big as you think they are.
lol! albanians only make up 4% of the heroin arrests in europe but control 80% of it. just like felix osmani was arrested on fraud but was acquited. the guy still has $450mn in the bank just on real estate, his nephews are still ordering $10mn cocaine loads andh e is still running the st. pauli district of hamburg.

you can't name any russian bosses as big as them being arrested of even any russian bosses as big as them because there isn't any.

you're like a guy who says "oh no, russians don't get arrested because they're too smart. i can't name any russian bosses as big as felix osmani because they are too smart to be detected." what are they invisible? felix osmani is out right now. every media company in the country focuses on the guy. if he spits, the media takes it and says felix osmani owns this peice of sidewalk.

where is this russian mafia in europe that you keep talking about? i cant see it an i can't hear about it :S:S:S:S:S:S
You are one disturbing individual.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 31st, 2010, 1:51 pm

VostokSila wrote:
ame a war russians had in the old days way up north.. you can't because nobody wanted to travel to the coldest place known to earth.
Russian-Swed wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-Novgorodian_Wars

"Finland had long been the eastern part of the Swedish kingdom when Imperial Russia conquered it in 1809 during the Napoleonic Wars, converting it to an autonomous buffer state in the Russian Empire to protect Saint Petersburg, the imperial capital."

conquering finland.. that's 2
I know this is an old conversation, but I don't got anything else to do right now, so........

Finland has never been conquered by Soviet Union. And before the independency there were no Finland. Only Finnish people. First we were a colony of Sweden (1250-1809) and then an autonomical area of the Russian Empire (1809-1917). At those times the Finnish population was very small: on 19th century (under Russian Empire)) about 2 million people and less than a million at the time of Swedish rule was ending... And had no army, only soldiers in Swedish and Russian armies.

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 4th, 2011, 5:25 am

VostokSila wrote:lol Albanians are gay.
you father is gay stupid serbs you are all animals

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » August 7th, 2011, 6:35 am

Actually DutchGangster is right about à couple of things.The Joegoslave maffia does not consist of Albanians.In Holland
they are Serbs and Kroats.One of them is Jotsa Jocic.THE Albanians did try
To mussle in the Dutch scene but were cut out by the Dutch,Serbs and Kroats.Most red light districts with THE Brothels and Windows are owned by THE Dutch you can't get passed them.Prostitution wise.Also some Dutch bikergangs are very big.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » November 26th, 2016, 6:20 am

razbojnik wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. In the west, everything is the opposite from normal. You have 'being bad' seen as a good thing and being good seen as being a pussy. I remember the handball match with Denmark we had at the internationals in Croatia. It was my fucking friend, he went there and we lost 3 matches in a row LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Our guys were following the rules and playing fair. The Denmark guys got a little too aggressive and the judges didn't do shit. Finally, we hit back and showed them they shouldn't fuck with us.

Even though we had tons of pentalties and fouls in the process, and lost the match because we beat the fuck out of the Denmark guys, they calmed the fuck down. Then we calmed down and they started that crap again. So then we had to go in again and show them who's boss.
Haha look at this silly ass, you make it sound like it was some boxing match, it were fucking handball! and aint nobody got beat at that match man, i was watching that shit, aint nothing happend. Quit acting tough over an handball match, fuck the danish handball team, and your bitch ass to. Fucking sucker.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » May 29th, 2023, 6:30 am

CheGuevara wrote:
April 19th, 2009, 10:41 am
first of all, in italy. they removed the italian mafia from milan.
actually the Italian mafia (mostly Ndrangheta) is still by far the strongest group in Milan city and province lol it's enough to look at the DIA reports