Cocaine in Brazil

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Cocaine in Brazil

Unread post by HungryWolf » December 23rd, 2013, 3:30 am

Not only for the football (soccer) maniacs among you:

If you wanna go to Brazil next year for the cup and you visit Salvador de Bahia, you should definitely go to the upper part of the town. Although there is a heavy police appearance you might be able to buy any drug you want to. Look out for those guys who wanna sell colorful wristbands for 1 Real. Ask them for weed or coke and they'll deliver instantly. The prices r incredible. It is like 30 to 50 Real for a gram of powder, which is like 10 to 20 dollars. And unless u speak Portuguese u should look out for an English speaking guy.
Apart from this I wonder how the cup is gonna be. Brazil ain't like anything I ever saw before – and i've been to a lot of places in the world. Definitely one of the most dangerous countries that be.

Have a nice trip ... :mrgreen:

Siner
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Nowhere

Re: Cocaine in Brazil

Unread post by Siner » April 9th, 2014, 4:43 pm

It's more cheap in Rio and Sao Paulo 8)

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Re: Cocaine in Brazil

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 12th, 2014, 3:27 am

Talked to some of my mates and I was surprised they knew all about it. Since I don't do too much drugs I was surprised a lot of Germans do what we call Cocaine Holidays in Brazil and Venezuela. I found out one of my former friends was locked up in Venezuela for drug smuggling. Crazy shit.