Aboriginal gangbangers

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Aboriginal gangbangers

Unread post by Silencioso » July 4th, 2010, 12:31 pm

5.jpg
5.jpg (132.83 KiB) Viewed 25275 times
I have no idea who these fools are but this picture picture was so freaky I had to post it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Aboriginal gangbangers

Unread post by Sentenza » July 4th, 2010, 2:13 pm

I think they are not doing well down there in Australia. Segregation and discrimination is pretty severe from what i heard.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 8th, 2010, 12:24 pm

I'm sympathetic to Australian Aboriginals. They've never been allowed to join the mainstream Aus. society. They weren't even citizens until the 1960's. IMO Australia is the second most racist 1st world country after South Africa.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 8th, 2010, 12:28 pm

It's weird how white looking half Aborigines are. It's like the Aboriginal genes are totally recessive. Usually when darker people mix with lighter people the dark looks are dominant but with Aborigines it's the opposite. I knew a half aboriginal half Irish lady and she looked like a tan English lady

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 8th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Silencioso wrote:I'm sympathetic to Australian Aboriginals. They've never been allowed to join the mainstream Aus. society. They weren't even citizens until the 1960's. IMO Australia is the second most racist 1st world country after South Africa.
Actually it was listed as first by the UN in some report.

UN accuses Australia of 'entrenched racism' towards Aborigines
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/au ... -australia

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 10th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Yeah, I guess it would be number 1 now, with South Africa dismantling the apartheid system.

Ha330
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Unread post by Ha330 » October 28th, 2010, 7:08 am

Just interested as to if you have ever visited Australia Silencioso? I am Australian, however also have traveled to the US and Canada quite a bit.

Let me first say that there is no doubt that the vast majority of Aboriginal Australians are in the lower social-economic class of the country. The reasons for this aren't as clear cut as what the media you seem to be reading would make it seem. Many Aboriginals (particularly the ones in the first photo you posted) live in rural communities out in the bush (the outback if you will, although I hate using that term lol).

These communities are self-governed communities, with very little Policing, except by Community elders who have working relationships with the local Police and Government organisations (health workers, social services, etc.). Many (the majority going by government and independent studies) of these communities are rife with Aboriginal on Aboriginal crime; from incestuous rape, assault, drug use (drugs of choice being petrol/glue sniffing, etc. as there isn't much evidence of more expensive drugs, similar to drugs found in the cities), and alcoholism. There are also very many Aboriginal Australians who are succeful in every facet of their lives; from business, sporting through to politics. The problem that Australia faces is to integrate the vast majority of Aboriginals (the communities) into mainstream society.

Does this problem sound familiar to Americans? Sounds very similar to Native American reservations and the problems experienced there, does it not?

Also don't forget, Australia wasn't even formed properly until 1901. The USA has had 125 years on Australia, yet has struggled through Civil War, Race riots, etc., nothing of which has occurred in Australia. We have had only one Race riot, and the scale of the "riot" was very small in comparison to Chicago/LA/Oakland, etc.

Please don't take offense to this, as I often enjoy discussing social problems with non-Australians, comparing their countries to my own. However, there seems to be a common misconception (and this report you speak of, obvious shows it is a widely accepted International opinion) from most North Americans I have spoken to, that Australia has massive racial problems. Yet we have had never had any widespread riots, as opposed to places like the USA, France and the Netherlands. We don't have a culture of racially divided neighborhoods like you find walking around LA, NY, Chicago, Atlanta, etc.

Recently I was in NY for "Columbus Day", and watched a precession of "Italian-American" Police march down the street, and was amazed that a Police group (a group representing Law enforcement and the government) was allowed to identify itself by race/heritage. I have never encountered anything like that in Australia.

I'm not saying Australia isn't without it's social problems, all multi-cultural countries are. I do however believe that the racial relations between all Australian minorities is nowhere near tension levels in other Western countries.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » April 18th, 2013, 6:31 am

aboriginals gangs now i ve seen it all oficially

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » October 12th, 2013, 3:53 am

THERE ARE NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE...........ONLY IN the CHI WHERE IT WAS ORIGINATED FROM...........CAUSE AFTER ALL...........WE INVENTED IT.........AND STILL CHI.......STILL ALKN.......AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...........RIGHT MATE???

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2015, 10:42 pm

There is something unusual about the way those cats look in that top photo. What is there genetics, where do they originate from?

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 4:23 am

some of the hardest street gangsters are aboriginal , in my old crew the hardest nuts were all aboriginal and not guys you wanna mess with actually. hiphop has resonated very strongly with aboriginals because they can connect with the racial issues more than any other people in australia. aboriginals have been completely and utterly screwed over in their own lands and are only starting to make some serious grounds recently since winning land rights and getting footholds into the business world but they still lag far behind and the government usually helps them with a foot on the neck. they are also severly punished and make up the largest group inside prisons in australia with entire prisons holding only aboriginals in some regions. i worked closely with aboriginal elders trying to hook them up in business and coaching some pretty tough heads ... i worked with some of the toughest heads actually and became good mates with all of them and learnt a lot about their culture and their situation so please i ask nobody put them down and only show them the respect they deserve. aboriginals come from the oldest ongoing culture on earth dating some 60,000 years, to know them as friends is to know some trult amazing and wonderful people. sadly if anyone in australia lives in truly awful ghettos, they do. the levels of violence in some of their communities is off the hook and i assure you if you dropped the hardest american gangsters in those communities they would come out crying like little babies coz the aboriginals are born fighters and some of them are tough as nails and dont need much to send them into a frenzy of violence. they are a hurt people who have suffered more than most people on earth have suffered.. here is one statistic i learnt... 200 years ago there were approximately 3million aboriginals, today there are only around 400,000 left and many are now mixed as australia had policies where they stole children away from families and forced them to breed with whites , some other facts, in the 1800's there was a price on aboriginal heads so savvy folks would hunt them and chop their heads off to present to the local office for payment... aboriginals used to get buried upto their heads and then had their heads kicked off in some cases ... just awful awful stuff... so yeah ... please show these people respect. they have had more pains and suffering than most gangbangers in america will ever comprehend.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 4:34 am

alexalonso wrote:There is something unusual about the way those cats look in that top photo. What is there genetics, where do they originate from?
ive looked into this as i worked with aboriginal leaders and no one is 100% certain but it seems when australias landmass was connected to africa then split the aboriginals became a unique racial group but with strong links to africa i think guinea and hence why up north is papua new guinea which is a country that has very close genetics with northern aboriginals known as torres strait islanders. in some parts of australia aboriginal tribes formed from landings by polynesians and micronesians and so you will have a range of genetics the central and most ancient hub stemming from african genes, and others probably more recent stemming from pacific island mixing in .. aboriginals were also welcoming of people who got stranded on australia and were known to adopt people rather than kill them.. so some tribes will have asiatic genes though not very obvious .. in fremantle for example a tribe was found with blonde hair and many with blue eyes... it turned out the tribe had adopted a shipwrecked italian from a dutch ship in the 1600's... while all the sailors waited to be rescued this one italian trotted off into the bush met and fell in love with an aboriginal girl and the tribe adopted him. when the dutch rescue ship arrived months later he refused to board and instead stayed in australia. the tribe gifted him land and he taught them farming skills and went on to breed profusly .. hundreds of years later this anomoly was discovered so yeah aboriginals have a mix of genetics but i think their main genes stem from africa in what was once called gondwana land a landmass once connected with guinea side of africa. also heres another tidbit about aboriginals... i met some who were stocky builds and others who were tall and lean ... it turns out the tall leans ones came from the plains and evolved as they did lots of long walking and running... the stocky ones lived in the lush forests and hardly ever needed to run as food was so abundent they had it all there so they evolved as thicker set and stockier.. i found that quite interesting

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 4:41 am

Silencioso wrote:It's weird how white looking half Aborigines are. It's like the Aboriginal genes are totally recessive. Usually when darker people mix with lighter people the dark looks are dominant but with Aborigines it's the opposite. I knew a half aboriginal half Irish lady and she looked like a tan English lady
aboriginal genes are totally known to be recessive hence why in australia they had a white australia policy and forced children to be stolen away from their families and be mated with whites to get rid of the aboriginal in them. aboriginals have many quirks... for example they cant eat sugar. their bodies have not evolved to be able to process sugar and it gives them diabetes quickly and they are also succeptable to kidney problems if they eat shit foods they not used ot eating or drink alcohol.. but interestingly they rarely get cancer

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 4:46 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:THERE ARE NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE...........ONLY IN the CHI WHERE IT WAS ORIGINATED FROM...........CAUSE AFTER ALL...........WE INVENTED IT.........AND STILL CHI.......STILL ALKN.......AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...........RIGHT MATE???
bro... i welcome you to visit a place called walgett in nsw ... just rock up and walk down the main street shouting or i got a better idea.. take a nice holiday in a paradise called palm island in queensland .. australia is very different ot america ... but make no mistake .. in many areas if you aint known and you speak outa tone .. you will get the floggin of a lifetime .. no qualms about it and remember the american mob tried to infiltrate aussie crime scene many times and failed every time ... aussies might be your sleepy third counsin but make no mistake they take care of their own around here and smartass loudmouths dont get very far i promise you that

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 5:05 am

Ha330 wrote:Just interested as to if you have ever visited Australia Silencioso? I am Australian, however also have traveled to the US and Canada quite a bit.

Let me first say that there is no doubt that the vast majority of Aboriginal Australians are in the lower social-economic class of the country. The reasons for this aren't as clear cut as what the media you seem to be reading would make it seem. Many Aboriginals (particularly the ones in the first photo you posted) live in rural communities out in the bush (the outback if you will, although I hate using that term lol).

These communities are self-governed communities, with very little Policing, except by Community elders who have working relationships with the local Police and Government organisations (health workers, social services, etc.). Many (the majority going by government and independent studies) of these communities are rife with Aboriginal on Aboriginal crime; from incestuous rape, assault, drug use (drugs of choice being petrol/glue sniffing, etc. as there isn't much evidence of more expensive drugs, similar to drugs found in the cities), and alcoholism. There are also very many Aboriginal Australians who are succeful in every facet of their lives; from business, sporting through to politics. The problem that Australia faces is to integrate the vast majority of Aboriginals (the communities) into mainstream society.

Does this problem sound familiar to Americans? Sounds very similar to Native American reservations and the problems experienced there, does it not?

Also don't forget, Australia wasn't even formed properly until 1901. The USA has had 125 years on Australia, yet has struggled through Civil War, Race riots, etc., nothing of which has occurred in Australia. We have had only one Race riot, and the scale of the "riot" was very small in comparison to Chicago/LA/Oakland, etc.

Please don't take offense to this, as I often enjoy discussing social problems with non-Australians, comparing their countries to my own. However, there seems to be a common misconception (and this report you speak of, obvious shows it is a widely accepted International opinion) from most North Americans I have spoken to, that Australia has massive racial problems. Yet we have had never had any widespread riots, as opposed to places like the USA, France and the Netherlands. We don't have a culture of racially divided neighborhoods like you find walking around LA, NY, Chicago, Atlanta, etc.

Recently I was in NY for "Columbus Day", and watched a precession of "Italian-American" Police march down the street, and was amazed that a Police group (a group representing Law enforcement and the government) was allowed to identify itself by race/heritage. I have never encountered anything like that in Australia.

I'm not saying Australia isn't without it's social problems, all multi-cultural countries are. I do however believe that the racial relations between all Australian minorities is nowhere near tension levels in other Western countries.
you pretty on point with everything you wrote... im italian aussie and only ever found low levels of racism back in the 70s getting called a wog and i had lots of fights at school prolly had the record at all my schools actually but nothing too major id say.. most races in australia who started as minority groups found great success here from vietnamese, chinese, islanders, europeans... seems everyone has a good shot in australia if they work hard .. there is some obvious favouritism especially in some industries like banking but on the whole its a pretty fair society ... as for aboriginals ive spent ten years working with them in business and i learnt the most important thing to them is firstly to preserve their culture and sacred sites... to them their sacred sites such as womens birthing grounds, mens business grounds and spiritual grounds run very very deep. secondly they yearn for self actualisation which is their ability to produce for themselves by having their own jobs and businesses. i believe it is only a matter of time before they rise up and their best leaders spread the required knowledge so that they can achieve this... in my experience i learnt they could be some of the wealthiest people on earth as they own so much precious land much of it still unexplored and undiscovered ... they just need the knowledge and capacity to turn this into jobs and business and produce income then of course they need to learn about money management which to most is a totally foreign concept... but i strongly believe it is only a matter of time before they get there. the aboriginals i worked with were among the savviest dedicated people ive ever worked with. i worked with one fellow who taught himself law whilst in solitary confinement in prison when he got out he took on the australian government all the way through the supreme court and then the high court and won land rights for his tribe. a truly amazing man who sadly shouldve also learnt about business because it is there that he failed whilst trying to negotiate a mining project.. but he got close to winning australias largest ever tribal mining deal which would have put around a billion in their communities pockets .. and aboriginals have this phrase they use which is all knowledge comes through the mulga bush... it means as soon as one tribe learns how to do these business deals they will share the knowledge far and wide - via the mulga bush which is a plant that grows in low water and spreads like a mofo in australia .. so they only need to get one or two deals down pat and before long theyll all do the same .. i think they very close to cracking into the big boys game

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 5:21 am

Sentenza wrote:
Silencioso wrote:I'm sympathetic to Australian Aboriginals. They've never been allowed to join the mainstream Aus. society. They weren't even citizens until the 1960's. IMO Australia is the second most racist 1st world country after South Africa.
Actually it was listed as first by the UN in some report.

UN accuses Australia of 'entrenched racism' towards Aborigines
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/au ... -australia
the history is atrocious !!!! you know the australian army tested nuclear weapons in the 60s on aboriginal lands and nomadic tribes would roam around and thne hunker down inside the bomb craters having no idea a nuke had been detonated there ... now in those regions many suffer blindness and kidney problem among many other health issues ... some politicians would go into communities handing lollies out to kids but guess what sugar is poison to aboriignals .. it kills them ... a mate of mine went to one tribl land to help negotiate a mining deal... there were only 7 people left in the tribe. all very old and so the last generation when they die the tribe ceases to exist .. all were killed when land was being grabbed for mining .. then you have major massacres like myall creek where aboriginals were fired upon killing women and children for no good reason ... yeah they really have had a terrible history thrust upon them .. they could only vote after 1968 in australia and most couldnt evne move freely till after that . prior to that many had families torn apart and children removed from parents and forced into anglican and church of england colleges and forced to cross breed and assimilate their captors .. these days theyre gaining power and strength, winning land rights to vast lands with kids now learning every skill from law to medical to technical ... but the government still isnt doing anywhere near enough to uplift them especially after all they had taken away and so progress is slow for many communities.. one of my past aboriginal students hung himself not long ago for example .. two others are now in jail one in a mental home .. its just so so sad coz having got to know these people as friends i can only say i grew to love them as id love a brother... but their needs are just so extreme .. and it should be the governments duty not a few bleeding hearts tryna change things single handedly as i tried to do , coz i can tell ya i gave up ten years of my life to help and it nearly broke me. i only gave up when i myself ended up homeless pennyless and destitute and now im only starting to rebuild my once successful finance and business career. and if i get on top again one day.. i would probably stake it all to help them another time. coz believe me they really need it and deserve it. they are truly wonderful loving people with the most amazing souls and spirits.