Mafia/Gangs in India who can do easy jobs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
contrawez1
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: California

Mafia/Gangs in India who can do easy jobs

Unread post by contrawez1 » August 14th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Hi

I am new to this forum and I am always facinated by this "underground world". I really see the american gangs as the powerfull ones, but I am not sure how it is. Therfore I ask about some Indian gans. I always hear Indians are not so dangerous, they arent able to do this and that. And I want to ask you if u know anything more about them from personal experience?

I want to know which gangs/mafia takes mission on just going to someones house, nocking on the door and scare the $h1t out of them or just wait for them after their work? It would be nice to get some responses and what this kind of "easy" missions coast.

PM is good. And I am sorry if I post wrong or something really out from the topic of this forum, I dont meant to harm this forum at all so please take it easy here :)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Mafia/Gangs in India who can do easy jobs

Unread post by alexalonso » August 15th, 2012, 7:40 pm

I dont know anything about Indian gangs, but I am sure they exist in places like Europe where they immigrated to. When I was in Manchester several years back, there were some Indian ghettos there.