THE YAKUZA

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 11th, 2007, 2:19 am

and I know they are split up into clans.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 2:27 am

NICKELS wrote:YAKUZA IF THEY CHOOSE TO GET MESSY AND LESS HONORABLE .....THEY COULD TAKE OUT THE ITALIANS AND THE RUSSIANS AND WHO EVER ELSE IF THEY PUT THERE INTELIGENCE TO TI.
I BELIEVE SO..............

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 11th, 2007, 4:07 am

perongregory wrote:Yakuza is the biggest and richest gang in the world.
True, Japan is 2nd in economy behind US, but them Chinese is also on the bizz, from Kauloon to hongkong, taiwan ect.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 11th, 2007, 12:19 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:f*ck Hilary, she's prejudiced against Muslims
How do you figure that? 80% of Albanians are muslim and she helped out our country and helped Kosovo gain independence.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 11th, 2007, 12:23 pm

The Yakuza is not all connected, they are different clans all over. If one of them was at war maybe two or three other clans in the area would help them out. But the Italians are all together as weel as the Russians, Albanians, Ukranians... Yakuza is in China or Japan only they cant fuck up the Italians or Russians because they are on a different continent. the Yakuza is glorified too much by movies where it shows that they are all smart and all sneaky and brutal and everything and eveyrbody gets the idea that they are the strongest because of it.

Yakuza runs China and Japan... nothing else. and the YAKUZA is a cover name for the all the clans under it. They dont all know each other though thats the thing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 11th, 2007, 12:44 pm

ShqipeG wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:f*ck Hilary, she's prejudiced against Muslims
How do you figure that? 80% of Albanians are muslim and she helped out our country and helped Kosovo gain independence.
her idea of a smear campaign was saying Obama used to be Muslim.... even though he wasn't (he was non-religious then became Christian)

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 11th, 2007, 1:43 pm

ShqipeG wrote:The Yakuza is not all connected, they are different clans all over. If one of them was at war maybe two or three other clans in the area would help them out. But the Italians are all together as weel as the Russians, Albanians, Ukranians... Yakuza is in China or Japan only they cant fu-- up the Italians or Russians because they are on a different continent. the Yakuza is glorified too much by movies where it shows that they are all smart and all sneaky and brutal and everything and eveyrbody gets the idea that they are the strongest because of it.

Yakuza runs China and Japan... nothing else. and the YAKUZA is a cover name for the all the clans under it. They dont all know each other though thats the thing.
First of all the Italians are not together and most of em are at war with each other. I dont know about the Albanians or Ukranians but the Russian too are not together, i bet u the Russian mobs be fighting each other more than other mobs in different countries. And the Chinese and Japs they control or used to control the herion trade in the United States. They used to be big in New York but they are real big in California, Canada, and even in Europe. Triads run the drug trade in the UK. And one Yakuza clan is bigger than several mob families clans like the Yamaguchi have like thousands of members. Bottom line is Triads and Yakuza are not only in Asia, they control portions of the drug trade in the US, and Europe.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:The Yakuza is not all connected, they are different clans all over. If one of them was at war maybe two or three other clans in the area would help them out. But the Italians are all together as weel as the Russians, Albanians, Ukranians... Yakuza is in China or Japan only they cant fu-- up the Italians or Russians because they are on a different continent. the Yakuza is glorified too much by movies where it shows that they are all smart and all sneaky and brutal and everything and eveyrbody gets the idea that they are the strongest because of it.

First of all the Italians are not together and most of em are at war with each other. I dont know about the Albanians or Ukranians but the Russian too are not together, i bet u the Russian mobs be fighting each other more than other mobs in different countries. And the Chinese and Japs they control or used to control the herion trade in the United States. They used to be big in New York but they are real big in California, Canada, and even in Europe. Triads run the drug trade in the UK. And one Yakuza clan is bigger than several mob families clans like the Yamaguchi have like thousands of members. Bottom line is Triads and Yakuza are not only in Asia, they control portions of the drug trade in the US, and Europe.

ok well i cant speak for most of what you said because i dont know about yakuza but as far as europe goes, the drugs are Albanian dominated. 80% of heroin is by the albanians and it does not get there by chinese or japs. they might be doing things in California but leave europe out of it cause in Europe its Albanians no one else IDC what anyone says ill send the article if you guys dont believe me. small portions of drugs might be coming from other routes or countries but mostly Albanian and the percentage they hold keeps getting bigger. Also the prostitution ring all over europe and peopl smuggling is mostly Albanian controlled.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 12th, 2007, 4:51 pm

ShqipeG wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:

ok well i cant speak for most of what you said because i dont know about yakuza but as far as europe goes, the drugs are Albanian dominated. 80% of heroin is by the albanians and it does not get there by chinese or japs. they might be doing things in California but leave europe out of it cause in Europe its Albanians no one else IDC what anyone says ill send the article if you guys dont believe me. small portions of drugs might be coming from other routes or countries but mostly Albanian and the percentage they hold keeps getting bigger. Also the prostitution ring all over europe and peopl smuggling is mostly Albanian controlled.
Yeh i believe what u are saying but the japs and the chinese do run shit in Europe too maybe not the whole continent. And i got a question didnt the Albanian Mafia like really new? I wonder when they started.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 5:30 pm

Maybe in England, in London. They have some operations there but Im talking about the whole continent the albanians the the top dogs you can find people syaing the same thing in every article and every news report in europe. and i didnt get ur last question but i think u were trying to say how new are they... the Albanian mafia is only 10-15 years old maximum... criminology in albania started in the early 90's because before then albania was a communist state

when albania tried turning democratic the government collapsed and there was no laws anymore, in 1997 when the pyramid schemes collapsed the countries GPD or w.e was lost by 80% leaving the country in total anarchy without any government or laws and totally broke. the ONLY law of albania was 'kanun' which means if someone kills your family member you have the right to kill one of theirs. the few cops in albania look the other way when kanun is in progress because its the only law the people respect in the region. 20% of the population left the country... the albanian mafia started out of the anarchy of Albania because most people had no jovbs and turned to crime. the kosova war also fueled the albanian mafia.

today there is 15 families in north albania and kosovo they are the bosses of the albanian mob... and there is extension families all over europe for distributiton of drugs... there is an albanian crew of 100-150 people in every country in europe that work with or for the people back home, the bosses.

lmao sorry for the historical note people just thought richboy17 would like to know. anything else about the albanian mafia ask me im an expert :D.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Taken as a whole, the yakuza are among the world's largest and most powerful criminal confederations. The yakuza are highly structured and criminally diverse organizations that have thoroughly penetrated Japanese society, including the legitimate economic sphere, through their extortion-like practice of "sokaiya." There are an estimated 3,000 yakuza groups and subgroups based in Japan. According to Japan's National Police Agency, 60 percent of the estimated 90,000 members and associates of yakuza families are affiliated with one of three groups: the Yamaguchi-Gumi, Sumiyoshi-Kai, and Inagawa-Kai. These groups control most organized criminal activity in Japan, including gun trafficking, drug smuggling, alien smuggling, prostitution, illegal gambling, extortion, and white-collar crime through infiltration of legitimate businesses.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: THE YAKUZA

Unread post by caliboi » October 15th, 2010, 5:29 am

yakuza is pretty rough but triads hav too many numbers lol.