SOUTH SIDE INSANE POPES NATION

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Unread post by 1969 » February 11th, 2008, 12:02 pm

hey Tee9, you better step & face the music--there is maybe 5 of you white boys left around 83rd & Homan, and if your holdin down a block or two more power to ya, but dont tell me otherwise--I was born & bred in that hood--I hung with Hamilton, Lorenzo, Crocker, Boggs, English, Phelan, Benoit, Finley, Doyle all those original SS Popes, I was around when they torched that shitheads house.
34th & 63rd maybe the only stronghold left, thats because these younger white mother f**<kers all wanna be latino or black-- they're afraid to show that they have white Pride. Now if you want to talk ol school with me, holla

I'm 39 now and aint on here tryin to net bang or anything just stating the truth--if it hurts or you felt disrespected, deal with it

SLICK P

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 5:45 pm

THis is Slick P of the ALMIGHTY INSANE POPE NATION of CHICAGO'S SOUTHSIDE.
FOLKILLA!
87th Streetl

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 9th, 2008, 12:54 pm

Tee9 wrote:
FLUID wrote:^^^^^Since you talkin all that big nigger shit so much.
fu-- the Popes, I don't give a fu-- if yall racist hoes ride under the Fin. Yall ain't no factor in Chicago. Yall some weak ass scrubs. fu-- a Pope.
Talkin all that nigger shit but yo whole mob dress black, bump rap, and imitate black people. Wack ass white boys.
COME TALK ALL THAT STUFF IN MY HOOD 83RD & HOMAN " THE VATICAN ", BET YOU PEE ON UR PANTS, AS I SAID NO POPES WANTED TO BECOME FOLKS OR PEOPLE IT WAS A MATTER OF SURVIVAL FIRST IN PRISON AND AFTER WHEN THE SPICS HAD ALL THESE NUMBERS ON THE STREETS WE SIDED ON THE STREETS, BUT IF WE HAD HAD EQUAL NUMBERS POPES WOULDNT BE NO FOLKS OR PEOPLE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST POPES, AINT NO WHITE BOYS IN MY HOOD BUMPIN BLACK MUSIC YOU MUST CONFUSIN US WITH THE NORTH SIDE POPES THAT THEY ARE STRICTLY WHITE NIGGERS.
hahaha in order to survive you had to bow down to the brown

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 24th, 2008, 2:52 am

atm//TONE wrote:hahaha in order to survive you had to bow down to the brown
that fucking pc and internet you are using to make your gabshite posts wasn't invented in Africa or Mexico, you bowing down all day to the white man, same as that car you drive, all white mans' toys

SirRedPopeNIP
What city do you live in now?: POPES MOTHER LAND N.S.

Re: SOUTH SIDE INSANE POPES NATION

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » August 18th, 2008, 9:01 am

NORTH INSANE POPES NATION . YAWL MUTHA FUCKERS RETARDED , SS N NS P'Z ARE DIFFERENT , BUT NETHERE RUNS BY THAT RACIST LIT ANYMORE, SOME INDIVUALS MAY GO BY IT , BUT NOT THE NATIONS THEM SELVES ,AND UNLESS THERE OLDER HEADS WHO GREW UP ON IT , THEY RETARDED , WHEN THE NATIONS WERE MADE UP ALL SIDES DROPED THAT RACIST SHIT .. MUGS TALKIN BOUT TELL ME SOME WHITE BOYS WHO PUT IN WORK, IM HALF WHITE IVE PUT IN WORK , DAMNIT CARTER,BRAZER,LUIS,FRANKIE,TONI,PYSKKO,D BLOCK, JONNY(RIP), RANDY, SHOCKER, TV, BLOOD, RIZZ, DURGAHM, BROOKLYN, LIL BROOKLYN, PACHINO , JUST A COUPLE OF THE WHITE BROTHERS WHO PUT IN WORK, FUCK YAWL LAME ASS NIGGAS HATIN , NORTH INSANE POPES NATION , IM IN THE HOOD ALL THE TIME, U SAY WE STILL RACIST? SOME OF MY DOWNEST SHAWTYS R HISPANIC, WE HAVE HISPANICS WHITES BLACKS AMERICAN INDAIN ARABS RACE DONT MEAN SHIT , ALL THAT MATTERS IS UR HEART IN THE GAME! /./.I.\.\ GDK SGDK VLK CVLK LKK LCK 13K SDK MLDK FSK BPSK ABK R-P-N LARKIN LIVES ON CROSS IS BOSS,
NORTH INSANE POPES NATION , LATIN FOLKKS

SirRedPopeNIP
What city do you live in now?: POPES MOTHER LAND N.S.

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » August 18th, 2008, 9:07 am

o by the way , that nigga slick p wanted to flip northside lol

n dudes talkin bout if white boyz go to the black hoodz they get murked ... mutha fuck i live right off 59th n green in chicago's south side neighborhood Englewood, nothing but g.d.s b.d.s n moes, im still alive and well known over there n them niggas accpeted the fact im a Pope , all hoods r the same just different colors n names

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » June 21st, 2009, 10:39 am

IM FROM THE SOUTHSIDES ORGINAL HOOD AND IM GONNA KEEP IT REAL FOR ALL YOU INTERNET TUFF GUYS -WHEN POPES WAS STARTED IT WAS FOR THE SAME REASON ALL MOBS START FOR PROCTECTION FROM OTHER RACES CULTURES THAT TYPE OF DEAL -JUST CUZ WE FOUGHT OTHER GANGS THAT WERE OF DIFFERENT RACE DIDNT MAKE US RACITS THERE ARE GANGS THAT HAVE THEIR RACE IN FRONT OF THERE NATION NAME BUT THEY ARE NOT RACIST-LOL- SURE WE WERE WHITE POWER JUST AS LK IS BROWN POWER BPS IS BLACK POWER BUT DID WE BELEIVE WHAT SOME OF THE SUPREMIST BELEIVE NO WE DID NOT THERE ARE AND WERE LATINO POPES THAT ARE DOWN ASS POPES -POPES IS A NEIGHBORHOOD GANG SURE THE SIZE OF IT GOT SMALLER THAT IS CUZ WHITES DONT WANNA BE IN A'' WHITE ''GANG THEY RATHER BE BLACK DIECIPLES LATIN KINGS GD BLOODS CRIPS LATIN COUNTS THAT TYPE OF NATURE -THE WAY WE DRESSED IS THE WAY THE STYLE IS ON THE STREETS WE WORE BAGGIES -CONVERSE -BANDANAS -SWEATERS -STARTER HATS JERSEYS WHEN THAT CAME OUT JUST LIKE ALL MOBS WHAT EVER LOOKED KOOL STYLING YOUR COLORS IS WHAT YOU WORE FAR AS ACTING LIKE BLACK BANGERS MY PANTS DONT SAG PAST MY ASS WITH 3PAIRS OF BOXERS ON- I LIKE SOME RAP BUT THATS CUZ I LISTEN TO ALL TYPE MUSIC - I KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE ALWAYS A RACIST TAG FOR SOUTHSIDE POPES AND GAYLORDS OTHER GANGS THAT ARE LABELED AS THAT -SO WE JUST GOTTA LIVE WITH IT WE HAVE AND WILL HAVE WHITE PRIDE FOREVER JUST LIKE ALL OTHER NATIONS HAVE THEIR PRIDE -LOVE THY RACE -SOUTHSIDE

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » June 30th, 2009, 7:41 am

SPINN wrote:IM FROM THE SOUTHSIDES ORGINAL HOOD AND IM GONNA KEEP IT REAL FOR ALL YOU INTERNET TUFF GUYS -WHEN POPES WAS STARTED IT WAS FOR THE SAME REASON ALL MOBS START FOR PROCTECTION FROM OTHER RACES CULTURES THAT TYPE OF DEAL -JUST because WE FOUGHT OTHER GANGS THAT WERE OF DIFFERENT RACE DIDNT MAKE US RACITS THERE ARE GANGS THAT HAVE THEIR RACE IN FRONT OF THERE NATION NAME BUT THEY ARE NOT RACIST-LOL- SURE WE WERE WHITE POWER JUST AS LK IS BROWN POWER BPS IS BLACK POWER BUT DID WE BELEIVE WHAT SOME OF THE SUPREMIST BELEIVE NO WE DID NOT THERE ARE AND WERE LATINO POPES THAT ARE DOWN ASS POPES -POPES IS A NEIGHBORHOOD GANG SURE THE SIZE OF IT GOT SMALLER THAT IS because WHITES DONT WANNA BE IN A'' WHITE ''GANG THEY RATHER BE BLACK DIECIPLES LATIN KINGS GD BLOODS CRIPS LATIN COUNTS THAT TYPE OF NATURE -THE WAY WE DRESSED IS THE WAY THE STYLE IS ON THE STREETS WE WORE BAGGIES -CONVERSE -BANDANAS -SWEATERS -STARTER HATS JERSEYS WHEN THAT CAME OUT JUST LIKE ALL MOBS WHAT EVER LOOKED KOOL STYLING YOUR COLORS IS WHAT YOU WORE FAR AS ACTING LIKE BLACK BANGERS MY PANTS DONT SAG PAST MY ASS WITH 3PAIRS OF BOXERS ON- I LIKE SOME RAP BUT THATS because I LISTEN TO ALL TYPE MUSIC - I KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE ALWAYS A RACIST TAG FOR SOUTHSIDE POPES AND GAYLORDS OTHER GANGS THAT ARE LABELED AS THAT -SO WE JUST GOTTA LIVE WITH IT WE HAVE AND WILL HAVE WHITE PRIDE FOREVER JUST LIKE ALL OTHER NATIONS HAVE THEIR PRIDE -LOVE THY RACE -SOUTHSIDE
ALMIGHTY!

Don let the lil fellas weigh ya down, Brother!
Catch ya 712!

L/H/R
PGL/712

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2009, 5:50 pm

when u say pole do you guys mean polish?..if so i got real good friends that are straight out of poland and they cant stand skinheads or nazies or any thing that is racist because its like a slap in the face of you guys own history! from what happen in the past of the polish nation.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » July 2nd, 2009, 3:30 pm

THERE ARE SKIN HEADS IN POLAND PART OF STEEL HELMENT MOVMEENT SURE THE SWASTIKA AINT LIKED TO ME IT MEANS A SYMBOL OF WHITE POWER-PRIDE BUT I LIKE THE CROSS BETTER CUZ IT LIKE CRUSADERS BATTLIN THE ENEMY AND THE ENEMY IS YOLKS AND ANY BODY THAT WANNA TRY IT -ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES SOUTH SIDE KEEPIN IT REAL SIDE -

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 3rd, 2009, 5:25 pm

do u understand how retarded it is toe them be a polish skin or to even have them there!....skin and nazies and all that killed thousand of your people and did fuck up things over the years to your people...and u want to be them!...thats like saying black people in africa has a all black KKK down there and down with the past of what they do to them....damn u fools sould stop trying to bang or stop trying to be follower and pick up a damn book about your own history..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 3rd, 2009, 9:57 pm

sickside wrote:do u understand how retarded it is toe them be a polish skin or to even have them there!....skin and nazies and all that killed thousand of your people and did fu-- up things over the years to your people...and u want to be them!...thats like saying black people in africa has a all black KKK down there and down with the past of what they do to them....damn u fools sould stop trying to bang or stop trying to be follower and pick up a damn book about your own history..
I'm lost... I haven't noticed anyone on here claiming to be a Polish skin. Any way, I believe the Jews were the 1's that really got screwed over in Poland. Not all Polish are Jews.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 4th, 2009, 7:20 pm

polish country had some of there biggest citys destoryed....and yea thats why i ask eariler...i dont know if they are talking about polish skin either

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » July 6th, 2009, 6:59 pm

THE ORIGINAL SKIN HEADS WERE NOT RACIST THEY WERE LONDONS WORKIN CLASS YOUTH AND THERE ARE SKINHEADS THAT ARE AGAINST RACIST SKINS -FAR AS HISTORY BOOKS POLAND IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT ROSE UP AGAINST THE GERMANS IN THE WAR IN 1944 WARSAW UPRISIN FOUGHT FOR A MONTH -THERE WAS ALOT OF JEWS IN POLAND THATS WHY THE NAZIS HAD CAMPS IN POLAND SURE POLES GOT KILLED AND STUFF BUT MAINLY JEWS WERE THE TARGET -ENGLAND AND FRANCE WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP POLAND WHEN HITLER INVADED THEY DIDNT -I NEVER SAID THERE WERE NAZIS SKINS IN POLAND I SAID THERE SKIN HEADS OVER THERE -FAR AS THE SWASTIKA I SAID WHAT IT MEANS TO ME ON THE STREETS THAT SYMBOL IS ASSOCIATED WITH WHITE POWER AND NAZIS AND I DONT LIKE NAZIS THEY HAVE THERE OWN OUT LOOK ON LIFE AND THERE IS NO NAZIS GANG IN CHICAGO JUST WHITE PRIDE AMERICANS AND ALL THE OTHER PROUD RACES BUT WE ARE THE ONLY ONES LABELED RACIST WHY? CUZ WE USE RACIAL SLURS AND IM SURE THEY DONT LOL -EACH RACE HAS THERE OWN CLASS OF LOWLIFES WHITE -BLACK-BROWN-YELLOW -RED AND THERES CERTAIN NAMES FOR THEM

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 8th, 2009, 10:39 pm

for sure homie good stuff!..

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » July 14th, 2009, 2:22 pm

Spinn, you must be onea them jiveass White mofo's victimizing everbody round ya...

But hey-that's why I love ya, Brother!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 14th, 2009, 4:30 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:Spinn, you must be onea them jiveass White mofo's victimizing everbody round ya...

After all this you bust out with an avatar that has some klan looking dude, but it's kool. I mean you seem like a kool kat & I know you're just trying to rep for the GL.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » July 20th, 2009, 10:47 am

WHEN I WAS OUT ON THE STREETS I WAS OUT THERE EVERYDAY AND NIGHT SOMETIMES NO SLEEP -LOL-WE USED TO BANG HARD I REMEMBER GETTIN INTO BATTLES FEW TIMES A DAY I WAS IN EACH POPE HOOD EVERYDAY TO PASS THRU AND LET BROS KNOW WE ALL SUPPORT EACH OTHER I WAS FROM ARCHER-PULASKI BUT I WOULD BE ALL AROUND I LIKED TO HANG BY 34TH HAMILTON CUZ THEM BROS WERE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES SO THERE WAS BIG BANGIN GOIN ON OVER THERE -IF THE 8TH DISTICT WAS HOT WED GO INTO THE 9TH VICE VERSA ALL OUR HOODS WERE 1 BUS AWAY OR ORANGE LINE -THEM WERE THE GOOD DAYS - IMA PEOPLES TYPE OF PERSON -YOU DONT SPIT IN THE WIND AND YOU DONT TUG ON SUPERMANS CAPE AND YOU DONT MESS AROUND WITH SPINN YOU LIKE THAT STONE GREASER

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » August 7th, 2009, 6:07 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
StoneGreaser wrote:Spinn, you must be onea them jiveass White mofo's victimizing everbody round ya...

After all this you bust out with an avatar that has some klan looking dude, but it's kool. I mean you seem like a kool kat & I know you're just trying to rep for the GL.
That's some history right there, Homer...that avatar is a pic of a mural done in the mid-sixties when the hood was gettin hard-pressed on all sides. Don't know who came up with the idea, but I can tell ya str8, it wasn't about any klan stuff anymore than we were about the nazis. It was a kool, scary lookin pic is what it comes down to, period.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 7th, 2009, 6:02 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

That's some history right there, Homer...that avatar is a pic of a mural done in the mid-sixties when the hood was gettin hard-pressed on all sides. Don't know who came up with the idea, but I can tell ya str8, it wasn't about any klan stuff anymore than we were about the nazis. It was a kool, scary lookin pic is what it comes down to, period.
Homer? I've seen some old school GL art & it some gl's were trying to be like the kkk or something. I'm not saying that's how yall are, but seems like KKK influenced that robe.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 7th, 2009, 6:08 pm

My bad with the mistypes, but I saw some old school gl cards & I even think 1 said KKK on it.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » August 8th, 2009, 5:36 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:My bad with the mistypes, but I saw some old school gl cards & I even think 1 said KKK on it.
Sure, the symbold of the KKK influenced the designs. We're talkin Chicago in the early 60's here, block-bustng and all that. Hoods were changing fast, people were trying to hang on to what they had. Hell, if they thought puttin a picure of the Michelin Man on a wall would scare people off, they'd a done that.

What I'm tryina say is that it wasn't a serious, like "we're the Klan" type of thing, kinda like the MLD's usin the Swastika...now THAT sure nuff dint make nazis outta a bunch of Latinos!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2009, 11:48 am

StoneGreaser wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:My bad with the mistypes, but I saw some old school gl cards & I even think 1 said KKK on it.
Sure, the symbold of the KKK influenced the designs. We're talkin Chicago in the early 60's here, block-bustng and all that. Hoods were changing fast, people were trying to hang on to what they had. Hell, if they thought puttin a picure of the Michelin Man on a wall would scare people off, they'd a done that.

What I'm tryina say is that it wasn't a serious, like "we're the Klan" type of thing, kinda like the MLD's usin the Swastika...now THAT sure nuff dint make nazis outta a bunch of Latinos!
Haha yeah, I know what you're saying. I know ya weren't the klan, but seems like yall were racist. Well that was a long time ago.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » August 9th, 2009, 5:56 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
StoneGreaser wrote:

Haha yeah, I know what you're saying. I know ya weren't the klan, but seems like yall were racist. Well that was a long time ago.
Guess we were...but only against people wasn't from our hoods!!! We got Brothers that are Mex/half Mex, PR, Black/half Black, Indian, you name it. It was about your Brothers, not your skin. Just happened that most of us are White, and most of the people coming into our hoods were a different color, and most of the clubs we bopped were different colors.

And racist? Damn, Sam...if I had a nickel for every time I heard "get the Honkey" I'd retire! Tell ya what, we got a Brother, he's in Stateville right now, he's got 110% Honkey tattooed on his chest. Not too sure about out on the left coast, but around Chi it's always been racist...ever1 against ever1 else. Don't think it means much, tho...I know most ever1 got friends/partners/fams that are different colors, and somehow we manage not to kill each other.

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPINN » October 13th, 2010, 3:10 pm

THEE INSANE POPES ARE STILL OUT THERE ON THE SOUTHSIDE NOT IN THE SAME ORGINIZED WAY THAT THEY USED TO BE ALOT OF HOODS HAVE FALLEN APART DUE TO THE CIVIL WAR BACK IN 94 THEY HAVE NEVER RECOVERED THE STRENGTH OF UNITY THAT WAS ONCE HELD -TIMES HAVE CHANGED IN THE CITY THERE ARE NO MAJOR WHITE HOODS LEFT AND ITS HARD FOR MAJORITY WHITE GANGS TO EXIST IN HOODS THAT ARE MAJORITY MIXED -THERE ARE PLENTY OF POPES OUT THERE BUT THEY ARE LOOSELY STRUCTURED AND SPREAD OUT ALL OVER SOUTHSIDE CITY-BURBS -THERE ARE AFEW HELD HOODS STILL CLAIMED BY POPES BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS BACK IN 70-80-90s --FAR AS THE NORTHSIDE ONES THERE IS NO UNITY WITH THEM THEY RIDE WITH THE 6 AND SOUTHSIDE IS 5 --FAR AS BACK IN THE EARLY DAYS B4 5-6 WAS OUT THERE WAS CONTACT BETWEEN BOTH SIDES -WHEN THE NORTHSIDE REFUSED AN OFFER OF CITYWIDE POPES NATION ALL CONTACTS WERE BROKEN AND THE 2 SIDES LIVED AS SEPERATE NATIONS WITH DIFFERNT SYMBOLS AND LIT--LONG LIVE THEE ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES NATION SOUTHSIDE